Chapter Thirty Three

Two-Faced: Annyeonghaseyo Yeobo

 

---------------------------------------Dongwoon’s POV-----------------------------------------

 

Leaving without saying goodbye to Key was the best choice for me to do. I didn’t want him to feel sorry for me, or feel any pity for me, cause I know he’ll blame himself for it. It wasn’t his fault that I had fallen for my best friend.

 

The talk between Jong and I last night had turned out much better than I had expected. Instead of beating the crap out of him, and threatening him to stay away from Key, I took it in a calm manner. Surrendering like a real man, and not break up the two.

 

~Flash Back~

 

I actually wish you hadn’t appeared.” I said painfully, but hiding the pain away from my voice. It was the truth, I wished he was gone, or at least never appeared. Maybe Key and I would have had a chance together if he wasn’t here.

 

“I can’t believe that you, could make Key so happy...” I trailed of murmuring softly but, loud enough to for Jong to hear. 

 

I was torn between two options; Tell Jong to disappear, or be a humble friend and tell him everything he has to know about Key. The second choice sounded more mature.

 

“Now that you’re here, I can only lend you some advices...” I started, letting out a sigh. “These words, I’ll say just once, you’ll have to listen carefully...”

 

Jong stared at me intently, trying to absorb everything I’ve been saying.

 

“When Key is angry, he’ll go out for ice cream...Even though he often hits you, he’s only using half his strength...His parents are his weak points. So if you’re able to not talk about them, try not mentioning it in front of him...If he tells you to leave him alone to let him cool off...He’s Lying...When he’s by herself, he’ll think to much...So you have to think of anyway to stay with him...More importantly, you have to let him smile more... From High School until now, he’s been through lots and lots of disappointing things, let him smile more so the corners of won’t drop down...Arraso?” I gave him a bright smile, hiding the sadness from view.

 

Jong stared at me, and opened hi mouth as if to talk, but no words exited it. It was silent for a couple of seconds. I had wondered what was going through his head.

 

“Your feelings for Key..~”

 

I giggled, cutting him off, “Don’t tell him.” Letting out another small giggle. It didn’t really matter if he did tell him, I had a feeling Key already knew. Just to be safe, Please song don’t word.

 

~End~

 

I looked back one last time at the visible city buildings in seoul, thinking of Key before entering the plane. We’ll meet again soon Key.

 

----------------------------------------Jonghyun’s POV-----------------------------------------

 

Dongwoon left just like that, without a word, not even the location of where he was heading too. He must have really felt heart broken. That night we talked just cramped up my minds with thought, even if Key and I were dating I wouldn’t want to ruin Dongwoon’s friendship with Key, and I felt like I was. Dognwoon tried to hide the pain and sadness he was felling that night, the bright smile of his couldn’t hide what his eyes were saying. There was a trace of sorrow.

 

Sometimes, I’ll hear Key say that he misses Dongwoon. From his voice, I know that it’s just thoughts of missing his best friend, his family. So many times, I’ve wanted to tell Key about Dongwoon’s feelings for him. Because sometimes, I’m really not confident that I can become his One Hundred percent boyfriend. I can only strive...strive...and strive even harder. Like what Dongwoon had said “Make him smile more.”

 

It’s been around three months since Dongwoon had left, and everything with Key ahd turned out well. I’ve always tried to make Key happy, and all my attempt all passed. Yes, he’d talk about Dongwoon a couple of times but, he didn’t seem to have missed him that much anymore.

 

School went on and so did out relationship, a couple of arguments every now and then but, we always made up. Sekyung and the girls didn’t apparently stop me from hanging out with Key, they always had some sort of plan each week. Whether it was dragging me away themselves, or have their boy toys to pull me away, most of the times they went with their toys. Even with all these mess up things, Key and I stayed strong. We went out everyday, and Juri Noona will probably cut off my card soon, or I’ll just stop using it, Key was getting too suspicious.

 

----------

 

Key and I took a long walk tonight, heading towards the Ferris wheel near the river. His arms wrapped around my right arm, hugging it tightly and leaning his head against my shoulder, we looked like a real couple. 

 

~Ring Ring~

 

My phone rang, I departed from Key’s view. ‘Taemin’ flashed on my phones screening signaling me to answer it. I had planned something just for Key, but I wasn’t sure if he’d enjoy it.

 

“Yoboseyo?” I answered into the phone, softly.

 

“Jong, what time again?” Taemin asked.

 

“ 9 o’clock! Don’t forget! Not later or Earlier!” I hissed at Taemin through the phone. My heart raced at the thought of my plan crashing down. So much for being positive.

 

Aish, YAH! Minho and I better get paid for doing this for you!” He snapped.

 

“Omo! Yeah yeah!”

 

“Are you done yet?!” Key called out impatiently, like always.

 

“9 o’clock!” I said one last time before hanging up and, and headed back to Key with a smile plastered onto my face.

 

“Yah! Who were you sneaking around talking on the phone with?” Key snapped, placing his hands on his slim hips, diva pose. “Having an affair?!”

 

“How is that possible?” I asked. Well, clearly it wasn’t possible with this hideous disguise. Only an idiot would date me looking like this, and I’m not calling Key an idiot. He clearly doesn’t care much of the looks, to him personality matters the most. That’s why I love him.

 

“That’s true,” he scoffed, smirking at the thought. “Who’s as blind as me to like you?” he spat harshly.

 

“YAH! KEY!” I whined, pouting at him.

 

“Aish, stop with that!” he lightly slapped me on the arm. “I still have to do a paper, let’s go home.”

 

“ANI!” I exclaimed raising my voice. We can’t leave, if we do then I won’t be able to surprise him. “I’ll imitate a puppy for you!” My face contorted into a pout, sticking my bottom lip out and furrowing my eye brows, trying to look as aegyo as possible.

 

Key chuckled at my expression. He looked beautiful when he smiled, and I’ve been paid with his smiles for a while now, If his smile was cash, I’d be rich. “You’re so random.” He chuckled again.

 

As if on cue, the lights that displayed on the Ferris wheel shut automatically shut off. ‘It’s time.’ 

 

Key’s head spun towards the direction of the Ferris Wheel, confused. Right exactly at 9:00 p.m. beautiful lights of fireworks crackled it’s way up to the sky illuminating it with multiple colors, specially pink. Key’s favorite color. A smile crept up on Key’s face, as he watched the fireworks explode into colorful lights.

 

“Key,” I said loud enough for him to hear me.

 

Right as he shifted his head to face me, I cupped his face into my hands. Closing the space between our lips, and locking my lips onto his plump ones. My hand glided down around his waist, pulling him closer deepening the kiss. Key had done the same, wrapping his arms around my neck and leaning in closer.

 

‘This one second is like forever, frozen in time...Are the explosions from the fireworks? Or my heart’s fervent excitement for Key? This warm feeling is love.’

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

‘Coming to Seoul, this is where I began to learn how to live a normal life. The first time I made lots of friends, the first time being in love, the first time I’ve kissed, and off course many other things including riding a Roller Coaster, brain freeze, and swimming.’

 

‘Having been protected by Juri Noona and Onew Hyung, living a restrained life. Now, I can finally experience free and unrestrained happiness! I realized that the outside world is so vibrant and vivacious, and how happy my life is now.’

 

‘Even in my dreams, I wouldn’t think that my first love, would be someone like key, or a guy.’

 

During the past year, Key and I had grown a lot closer. He no longer hit me unless it was necessary. We spent each day together, never getting tired of each others company. I never left his side, and if I did it was probably for a minute or so.

 

Key had toured me around Seoul, and everything that it had to offer. taking silly pictures to remember this, and pecking each other on the lip at every spot we had been to. Corny I know, but it isn’t corny at all if you’re with the person you love.

 

To me he is my everything, from the moment I wake up to the moment I sleep. I can’t take him out of my mind, and everything about him occupied it, leaving no room for other informations.

 

We had our couple moments, where we’d kiss and make out at the library or restaurants but, it never escalated to anything above that, and I appreciated it. I’d like to keep it this way till marriage. One thing bothered me he most though, although Key and I had been dating for a year, I still haven’t met his Umma. Not even a glimpse of a picture of her. Every time I mention it, he’d always change the or punch me and threaten me, but I learned to wait until he was ready for me to meet his Umma. That’s how much I love him.

 

---------- 2 years later -----------

 

Our fingers intertwined around each others as we walked through the cold night. I had asked Key to come out with me tonight, and yes, with another surprise.

 

“It’s so cold,” key whined wrapping his arms around my right arm. “Why’d you suddenly bring me here?” He looked up at me furrowing his brows.

 

I stared back into his eyes, before breaking it to look at a specific tree, “I have a present for you.”

 

“What’s the occasion? Why are you giving me a present?”

 

“Obviously there’d be an occasion for me to give you a present, close your eyes first.”

 

“Why are you playing mysterious?”

 

“Aish, Key just close your eyes!” I commanded.

 

Key slightly smiled, and closed his eyes bowing his head a little, like he was going to sleep standing up.

 

“Don’t peek.”

 

“Gwenchanayo.”

 

I raised my hands up to Key’s face and waved it in front of him, he hadn’t flinched or done anything, which meant he really was closing his eyes. “Yah, Key Don’t fall asleep!”

 

“Aish, Jong just hurry!” Key whined, his cute little face contorted into irritation.

 

“Alright, but don’t peek!”

 

I walked towards the the Tree I stared at a while ago, looking back once in a while to check if Key had been looking. “If you peek, then you’re a pig!” I placed the pink dino doll right on top of the tree, where Key could see it.

 

I ran back besides Key, grabbing onto his shoulder to shift his body towards the well decorated tree that’s already glowing from the decorations. “Okay Open.”

 

For some reason, Key’s eyes slowly opened like if he was in the movies. His face softened, at the sight of the doll a small smile formed on his lips. His always been calling me Dino, so I decided to get him one that will always remind him of me.

 

“Why are you giving this to me?” he asked calmly.

 

“Since I remind you so much of a Dinosaur, I’ve decided to get you one, so if you’re ever upset talk him, like you would talk to me.”

 

Key shifted his body to face me, slightly squinting his eyes. “Jong,” he started calmly.

 

“Deh?” I asked facing him.

 

Key leaned in closer until our bodies touched, and leaned his head much closer to mine. Our lips were an inch away from touching. My heart fluttered with excitement for the fourth time today. I leaned it closer.

 

“Bring the pink dino down for me!” He said, pulling away from our closeness. Aish, this diva, leading me on just to say that.

 

I stomped my way towards the tree, placing the doll a couple of inches higher than I could reach it, I totally forgot about how I’ll be getting it down from there. My eyes scanned the perimeter hoping that a boulder or rock of some sort was high enough for me to step on and reach for it, but there was none. Key watched me from a far with his arms crossed. Aish, this diva! He doesn’t even want to help.

 

I stood directly under the doll, jumping up stretching my arms as far as I could. Key’s taller than I am, he should be able to get this! I attempted a few more times, but ended up with no results. I kicked the trunk of the tree as hard as I could with anger, it shock a little. The leaf rattled above me, I took another swing at it and the tree shook. A soft object hit me right on the head, bouncing off to the ground. It was the doll!

 

“I got it!” I called out.

 

Key ran towards me with excitement, snatching the doll away from my grasp. “Yah! Aren’t you going to thank me?!” I snapped.

 

“I will, only if this doll doesn’t have any flaws on it...If it does I’ll throw it away.” He replied bluntly scanning the doll all around for any scratches and such.

 

“Yah! Why would you do such a thing?!” Snatching the doll back, away from the horrible Key.

 

“Give it back! I was kidding!” he whined snatching the doll away from me again. “If one day, I throw it away...Then you’ll have to prepare yourself.”

 

“Prepare myself?” I asked questioningly.

 

“It means that I don’t want you it anymore, and since you say you’re like a dino, that would also mean that I don’t want you either.” Aish! The bluntness of this diva!

 

Key walked away from me, as I stood behind frozen in a deep trance. Key would never throw the doll away. He loves me to much...right?! Off course he'll never do that! Stop scaring yourself Jong.

I looked back at the beautifully lit tree, and hanging ontop of it was a sign, 'Happy 2 year anniversary Key...I love you'

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloha! ^-^ Was this update long enough? haha I hope so!.. SO TO MAKE IT CLEAR! IT's if you read the first part, it's been three months sisnce Dongwoon left... Then the second part it had been a Year sicne they were together... The third it clearly states 2 YEARS! So they been dating for 2 years... I thouht I'd skip some parts to get on with the real drama and action and such.. Sorry if it seems rushed-_- A LOT will come up soon ^^ hopefully!

Anywho, did you guys enjoy it? I hope you did! If something doesn't make since I'm sorry feel free to ask, because like I said I don't edit or reread what I type xD LOL so sorry!..If it doesn't make since at all, please tell me so I can fix it xD lol

Mahalos for reading! Thank you to the silent readers, new readers, and new subscribers ^^ REMEMBER TO SEUBSCRIBE if you haven't yet =D Comments are greatly appreciated xD haha tahnk you!