Chapter 65

Two-Faced: Annyeonghaseyo Yeobo

 

Chapter 65

 

-That stupid Kim Jonghyun. Who does he think he is? He’s such a Jerk!-  Key vented out. He couldn’t believe he said all those meaningful words to Jonghyun that night. Those words were meant to be said to Jong, Key felt as if Jong was near him that night, the skin that his slender fingers has brushed against, and the scent he cuddled up next too. -This is all to unreal! It can’t possibly mean I’m replacing Jong with Jonghyun!... No, it can’t be.-

 

Key looked up from his tensed position in the cab. All cabs were always creepy to ride in especially at night, but a drift of wind that grazed his tender skin gave him shivers.

 

-Just goose bumps- Key calmed himself, rubbing his shoulders for warmth.

 

 

Key’s eyes stopped at its tracks once he took a glimpse at the rearview mirror of the cab.

 

 

There it was again, the awful shivering emotion that ran through his body. Key wasn’t simply looking at the mirror for fun, he could honestly swore he caught the driver grinning and staring at him through the mirror. Key kept his eyes locked on the rear view mirror like a watch dog.

 

 

“Why do you keep looking me?” Key spoke up immediately after meeting eye to eye with the driver.

 

“I’ve read about you.” A low cracking voice spoke. Key couldn’t make out the drivers face from his view. There was a large shadow covering the bottom half and left side of his face. His eyes shined dark brown every time street lights flashed into the car.

 

“I recognize you!... Key!” The driver barked in excitement, his voice shaking with excitement and eagerness.

 

Key’s body contracted as his arms unfolded themselves, grasping the warm leather seat below him. He positioned himself near the door incase something awful might happen.

 

“I called earlier! Why wouldn’t they let me talk to you?!” He barked again, startling the latter with a jump. Key’s left hand jolted to the handle of the door, but stopped mid way noticing how fast the cab driver was going.

“I wanted to talk to you!” he crackling giggled, as he shifted his gear, forcing the car to speed up.

 

At that moment, Key frantically reached for the door handle and yanked on it to open, but it didn’t budge. The handles were lose, like it were on lock. Key lurched forward once again from the inertia of the cab speeding on an empty road.

 

 Key was thrown around like a rag doll when rough sharp turns were made by the reckless kidnapper.

 

*Ring* *Ring*

 

“Don’t answer that!!” The driver roared, making another sharp.

 

Scared as Key was he gained enough courage to disobey the crucial driver, “Dongwoon! Ple~”

 

“I said not to answer you !” He screamed reaching back for the phone. The mans arms were stronger than Key was, and with just one hand he managed to snatch the phone away while keeping an on the road.

 

“Didn’t I say you weren’t allowed to answer?!” Key watched as his phone was throne out of the cab. At that point, he frantically looked around for an exit. “I don’t want anyone interrupting while we talk!”

 

“Where are you taking me?!” Key snapped back, with his hands around the knob of the door, trying to push it open.

 

“You will find out in a bit!” he crocked out following by a thunderous laugh.

 

“STOP THE CAR!!” Key cried out, feeling his throat burn from the screech that was forming from his mouth. Tears ran down his face, as the adrenaline kicked in, forcing his heart to thump faster than it’s usual rate.

 

“I said STOP THE CAR!” The latter screeched again, receiving screeching tires as the car made another sharp turn.

 

At the corner of Key’s eyes, Jonghyun’s car was in view. With the eagerness and strength to get out Key kicked the car door with all his power, forcing it open. Key stuck his head out, looking down at the gravel road and how blurry it was. He rose his head meeting Jonghyun’s shocked worried eyes with his own fearful tearing once.

 

…Thud…

 

Key flew backwards back into the car as the man swerved hysterically to keep Key from jumping. “What do you thin you’re doing?” He screamed at the latter, pushing Key back down with one arm. “I won’t let you go!”

 

“Stop the car! Please!” Key begged, but received no reply from the driver.

 

In desperation Key lunged himself at the stirring will, frantically turning it left to right with all his might to get the car to stop. The cab swerved out of control as both Key and the man fought for control, yanking and pulling either direction to gain control of the car.

 

Key knew the consequence of fighting over the wheel of the car… He had no choice…

Jonghyun stepped forcefully on his breaks, eyes wide open in fear and shock. His heart pounded against his chest frantically, nervously watching the cab Key was in hit a near by light pole, and flipping several times across the rough pavement.

 

Tears began to form in Jonghyun’s eyes as he watched the horrifying accident before him. He felt useless, he wasn’t able to do anything to help Key… To save Key… It was all his fault. If only he hadn’t approached Key about the situation today, if only he forgave Key… if only he told Key he was Jong.

Key was thrown around in the car, his body aching from hitting everything with force around him. His mind blank and numb from the scene he was in. He was done…

 

The cab stopped on its hood. Widows crushed, paint scraped, bumpers dittached, and shatters of glass everywhere. Key lay on his side, eyes half open, thinking he was never going to make it out of here. His body ached, forcing his limps to not respond to his wanting to get up, and walk away. He couldn’t do it…

 

Jonghyun sat still in his car, muscles unable to move from shock. His eyes watched the car fly uncontrollably landing on its sides, gas soaking the ground. Key…

 

A hand shot out from the driver seat, Jonghyun quickly unbuckled his seat belt, forcing his way out of the car and watched. The arm was too big to be Key’s. A man around his late 40 jumped off the car, running into the bush after frantically looking around.

 

Jonghyun rushed to the cab with one thing in mind, to save Key. The man wasn’t to far from the cab as he worriedly looked back at the cab, watching a handsome male run to it before…

 

**BOOM**

 

Jonghyun coward his face, covering it with his arms as a blazing heat of explosion came from the cab…

 

Jonghyun’s eyes slowly gathered tears, as he watched the car exploded into flames. His body quivered and shook from heat and hatred filling up inside him…

 

“KIBUM!” Jonghyun screamed, finding himself to run to the burning car. He couldn’t see anything inside, the flames were to strong…

 

~Key! Please Key, don’t be gone! You mean to me more than anything on this planet! Key! I’m sorry… I’m sorry for everything I put you through, I’m sorry for tricking you, please be alive Key… I love you… Jong loves you!~

 

Only minutes passed when sirens began to ring in Jonghyun’s ears. He didn’t bother to look back at the ambulance, all he wanted was Key. Strong arms grabbed him from both sides, as paramedics forcefully pulled him back away from the fire.

 

“Let me go!” he desperately pleaded, moving closer towards the burning car with all his strength but wasn’t strong enough to do so. Tears flowed down Jonghyun’s face, as his groaning and whimper of lose and desperation filled the night sky. His knees gave in, dropping him to the floor. He pounded his fist on the ground with hatred.

 

The sky was dull, lighten up with orange and red flames. Jonghyun whimpered on the side, calling Key’s name…

 

“Key!!!”

 

 

“Jonghyun,” a soft tender beaten up voice called out only a few feet away from where Jonghyun sat. His heart began to beat furiously as he ran towards the energy beat body that lay limp on the ground. “Key are you okay?!” he asked, his voice shaking. “Do you know how worried I was?!.. If you died what would I do without you!” he cried shaking Key furiously.

 

Key sat up, back hunched as he stared confusedly at Jonghyun with his bruised face. He was fascinated how Jonghyun was acting towards him, he cared, the tears that ran down Jonghyun’s face was all for him.

 

~Always being the blithely unconcerned Casanova, Kim Jonghyun… He’s actually crying for me… Is his feelings for me serious?~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloha! I am back again! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, well there's nothing to enjoy since Key almost died! Sorry about it, it was bound to happen. Anyway! Sorry it's short -__-

Now That You're Gone: No Other Lover

First chapter will be posted on either Wednesday or on Friday, depending if I ahve work or not, i just need to finish it before posting it up =D

Please Comment or Susbcribe if you guys are interested on this Story or any of my Un-started stories xD LOL Anyway! Bye!