Chapter Twenty One

Two-Faced: Annyeonghaseyo Yeobo

 

-------------------------------------------Third POV---------------------------------------------

 

Jong leaned against the pillar beside his class fixing his hair for it to be presentable, for when Key arrives. After a few minutes of waiting, Jong shifted his head towards the hallway that everyone enters before going in there classes. A smile grew on his face at the sight in front of him. He watched as Key strut his way through the halls. Admiring his slim girl like figure and waist shaking towards him. Key smiled at his direction, which snapped Jong out of his daydream.

 

He walked over to Key meeting him half way, stopping in front of him “Morning,” Jong said smiling at his diva boyfriend, who seems to be in a good mood smiling back at him.

 

“Morning,” Key said back smiling. Key was in a happy mood, a different mood he had ever encountered in the morning. He was always grumpy and in Diva state in the mornings but, now he wasn’t feeling that way.

 

“I got here early,” Jong stated as they stood staring at each other.

 

“Thanks,” Key replied reaching out his hand grabbing Jongs hand. Jong felt shivers run through him as Key grabbed his hand. He followed Key’s move and tightened the grip. They both walked to class hand in hand, as people around them stared whispering and gossiping at the sight before them. Jong and Key hadn’t let it get to them because they were to happy to notice them.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Students, time for class,” Mr. Choi announced as the classes attention was directly as him, except for Jong who had been staring at Key’s back for the beginning of class. “Today, we’re going over University English Chapter Two, Jot down notes...You’ll need them.”

 

 Jong hadn’t moved a muscle still mesmerized by Key. He had the those love stares, like he’s floating in the clouds.

 

Key turned around to attend to his bag to look for a pencil. He noticed Jong staring at him weirdly. “What are you looking at? Pay attention!” Key snapped softly, getting Jong’s attention who had flinched at little from the sudden noise.

 

“I wanna look at you though...” Jong cutely pouted.

 

Key gave in, letting out a little giggle at how cute his boyfriend was acting. He turned back around soon as he got a pencil. 

 

Jong still wanted to look at Key, he tare out a piece of paper from his note book and wrote on it. A smile crept up on his face, before tapping Key’s shoulder.

 

“Neh?” He whispered, staring at the folded piece of paper that Jong was handing him. ‘I wonder what this is,’ Key thought as he faced the front once again, unfolding hte note to reveal what had been written.

 

‘If the teacher tells me to get up to read in English, You’ll cover for me...Right?’

 

The innocence of Jong’s note made Key blush. Key wrote down his reply, turning back around to face Jong who was still looking at him. He tossed the paper onto Jong’s table and spun back around.

 

Jong let out a smile as he opened the note,

 

‘Cover you? Read it yourself!! D;<‘ 

 

He’s smile soon dropped to a frown and immediately wrote something down.

 

Key, who was in the middle of reading was interrupted when a flying paper was tossed from behind him, landing right on his book.

 

‘YAH!..I really at English, if I have to spend a lot of time reading English,..Then I won’t have time to go on a date with you! -.-’

 

Key felt bad for his lover. He threw the paper behind his shoulder hoping it’d land on Jong’s desk.

 

‘Oh, all right...;D’ it read.

 

Jong let out a sigh of relief before tucking the folded paper into his pocket. He leaned over his desk close enough to Key’s head. He tapped his shoulder and Key had spun around in instinct. Jong’s lips met Key’s cheeks pecking it and retreating after the quick chaste kiss.

 

Key’s face turned into a taint of red, blushing at Jong’s action and from the kiss he had just received.

 

-----------------------------------------Jonghyun’s POV----------------------------------------

 

“Hey, Jong, we’re gonna go grad some food, you wanna come?” Minho asked as he walked up to where Key and I sat.

 

Key who’s head was shifted enough to see me, sighed and dropped his head to look at his hands. The beautiful smile of his was now gone.

 

“Well, I’ve already made plans with someone,” I said shyly, looking at Key. Key’s face burned up with red as he looked back at me. I gave him a smile.

 

“Who are you going with?” Taemin asked confusedly looking at me.

 

As smart as Taemin is, he can really be clueless at times. Minho stared from Key then back at me, he repeated the process a couple of times before getting the idea. He nudged Tae on his ribs before talking, “I see...I see...” Minho slowly said winking at me.

 

I’m glad Taemin had a boyfriend like Minho, who was always aware of his surroundings and can easily read peoples feelings and actions. They really make a good couple, a very reasonable couple, they balance each other out.

 

Key smiled at Minho before  smiling at me. He was really beautiful, the way his cheek bones raise up and his eyes squint when he smiles. Especially his pouty plump lips, they were so damn kissable I just want to capture them with my own.

 

“Jong!” a high pitch voice called out from the entrance of the class, snapping me out of my day dream.

 

Key and I’s head snapped forward to where the voice came from, and immediately our smiles dropped to frowns. Sekyung and her powerpuff gals stood in front of the class smiling at my direction. Key who sat in front of me tensed up in his seat, probably angry that Sekyung had interrupted us.

 

“The ‘You got It’ competition is coming up, can you practice with me tonight?” Sekyung asked smiling. The other two behind her had smirks of their faces, a little distaste from the sight of Key.

 

I froze at my seat, not knowing how to reply to Sekyung’s demand. Right then I regret agreeing to play the piano for her. She was taking precious time away from me being with my Key. Plus, I’ve already made plans with Key and I have no intention of canceling it just to practice with Sekyung. At the same time, I didn’t want to see Sekyung sad. ‘I’ll just hope she understands.’

 

“I already made plans with someone, so~”

 

“Hey, Sekyung already came for you in person,...If you decline, aren’t you afraid of people around you beating you up?” Jessica interrupted, threatening me and ending it with a smirk.Tiffany let out an evil chuckle.

 

I couldn’t believe that Sekyung just allowed her friend to threaten me like that, so much for protecting me like her ajumma had told her too. If I go with them, then that means I’ll have to cancel my date with Key.

 

“Jong, come on...Let’s work hard for these couple of days,..Tell your friend you’re going to help me out,” Sekyung smiled.

 

I tore my gaze away from the three to look at Key, who also turned to look at me. A frown was visible on his beautiful face, creating wrinkles on his forehead.‘What should I do!!’ I thought, as I stared worriedly at Key, hoping he would answer and defend me. Instead all I got was a sad smile, it was visible on his face that he was disappointed.

 

I didn’t want to ditch my plans with my boyfriend to go with Sekyung and her posy. Before I could open my mouth to tell them that I would rather stay with Key, Tiffany walks up to me and yank me out of my seat.

 

“Let’s go practice,” she said rolling her eyes at Key as we pass by him.

 

Jessica then grab hold of my other hand as they both pulled me out of the class, not giving me any choice. I noticed that Sekyung was left behind for a bit as she stared at Key questioningly. For girls they had a mean vice grip on my arms, I couldn’t get free. Was I that weak?

 

Before we got to far, I looked back at the open door to get a glimpse of Key, he was sad. All his feelings were written out on his face like an open book. His facial expression shattered my heart, I didn’t like seeing Key sad, and so far he’d been happy...Until now. ‘I’m sorry Key.’

 

---------------------------------------------Key’s POV-------------------------------------------

 

“Hey, Sekyung already came for you in person,...If you decline, aren’t you afraid of people around you beating you up?” Jessica quickly said before Jong could say another word.

 

The nerve of these girls coming here and threatening Jong to go with them. He and I had plans tonight. Anger just boiled up in me as they kept forcing Jong to go with them, the only thing that held me back from snapping was that it wasn’t my choice to choose for Jong. He can make his own decision, and so far it looked like he was going to tell them that he’d stay with me, but was rudely interrupted by that Jessica.

 

“Jong, come on...Let’s work hard for these couple of days,..Tell your friend you’re going to help me out,” Sekyung said implying to me as ‘Jong’s friend.’ She should get her titles straight, I’m not just Jong’s friend, I’m his boyfriend.

 

Jong looked at my direction worriedly with his brows furrowed, I just pouted hoping he could speak up again to tell them. Nothing came. Well, who am I to tell him what not to do right? He can make his own decisions. He really needs to grow a back bone and stand up for himself but, I understand where he was coming from.

 

Not long after Jong had stared at me, I gave him a sad assuring smile, hoping he wouldn’t see that I was disappointed. I smiled at him notifying him he could go, and not to worry about our plans. There are more days we can hang out together.

 

Jong seemed to have flinched, like he just realized something. Before he could open his mouth to say a word, Tiffany mindlessly walked up to Jong and yanked him by the arm, hosting him up from his seat.

 

“Let’s go practice,” she said as they passed by my seat rolling her eyes at my direction.

 

Tiffany then joined Jessica by grabbing hold of Jong’s other hand. What do they think they’re doing? Jong isn’t their slave for them to treat him like they are now. I just watch as Jong tried his best to get himself free from there grip but, he failed. The two girls pulled Jong out of the class leaving their leader Sekyung behind. ‘I wonder what she wants.’ I thought as I stared at her.

 

Sekyung stared back at me with her cold gaze, she looked like she was processing something in her head. We stared at each other for a while before Sekyung broke it and looked down at her feet while she walked out.

 

“I’m thinking the competition isn’t going to be any competition,” Minho said breaking the silence. “With those three joining it, who would compete with them?” He continued to say, somehow complementing Sekyung and her girls. 

 

Off course they had nice voices and great dancing moves, especially the way they looked. All so beautiful in there own way, how could not one of them win, it’s basically a done deal.

 

“Needless to say, Sekyung is getting first place,” Taecyeon butted in, smirking at his comment. “No matter who wins, it’s going to be one of those three.”

 

Taecyeons last comment snapped me out of my thoughts. There had to be change in these competitions. Sekyung and her girls always win, there needs to be a new winner. A smirk grew on my face, I couldn’t believe that I was about to do what nobody would expect me to do. 

 

‘It’s time to step down from your podium ladies.’

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloha! I'm back to update regularly agai hopefully ^-^ haha anywho, did oyu enjoy what you have read? It looks like Key wil join 'You Got it' haha omg tell me not the name of the competition is super lame xD LOL sorry im not creative buaahhahahah.. Anywho I hope this chapter isn't short for you guys -_-...Sorry for the typos too.. and sorry if it doesn't make sense xD lol just ask if your confused!

Anywho! Mahalos for reading! I appreciate it ^-^ Please comment if you want >.< or criticize , whatever floats your boat xD LOl Anywho welcome new readers^-^ please subscribe if you haven't yet.. lol yups... that's all THANKYOU! aha