Chapter Fifteen

Two-Faced: Annyeonghaseyo Yeobo

 

----------------------------------------Key’s POV------------------------------------------------

 

I entered the small apartment where Dongwoon was staying in while he was here in Seoul. The apartment was big, with a big glass window you can look out of for a beautiful view. I walked over to the glass window and stared at the view. I could feel Dongwoon creeping up behind me as he got closer. His chest touched my back, as I leaned into it.

 

“Dongwoon, don’t play with me,” I playfully said, as I spun around coming face to face with his big brown orbs that were staring straight into my eyes. He leaned in a little, stopping when out forehead met. I knew what he was doing, just messing around with me like the last time. I blew a puff of air right at his face, and chuckled and he stepped back holding his nose, making a face like he’d smell something horrible.

 

“YAH! My breath isn’t that bad!” I pouted. He chuckled at my face and plumped himself down onto his coach facing the glass window. I stared at him for a bit, and looked away soon as he looked at me. 

 

“Key-ah, why are you checking me out!” He said, with a smirk creeping up on his face. I felt myself blush, caught red handed. He chuckled again at my red tainted face. Dongwoon patted an empty space besides him on the chair, he wanted me to sit besides him. I walked over passing him and I threw my self on the sofa, sitting cross legged.

 

Dongwoon placed his hands on my thighs, as he sighed. “Key, you know I’m here to host a Talent show right?” he asked, not looking at me.

 

“Neh, What about?” I replied, as I leaned against his warm body.

 

“I was wondering if you’d want to join it,” Dongwoon shifted his body and reached over to a flyer that was in the center table. He handed me the well designed flyer.

 

“You got It Talent competition,” I read the title and looked back at him. Confused on why he as showing me this, “Why are you showing me this?” I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

 

“I was hoping you’d join the contest, since it’s for both genders,” he said as he smirked.

 

My face contorted into a pout and my brows furrowed confused, “Why?” I asked, not understanding the point of me joining the competition.

 

“Because I think you’ll do great in it,” his smirking grew into a smile, as he let out a small giggle. If he was trying to persuade me, he wasn’t doing a good job at it.

 

“REALLY? Me? Kim Kibum singing and dancing on a stage?” I asked not persuaded, and just shocked that he was actually trying to make me join this thing. I didn’t see myself singing or dancing at all, although I sang in the showers and danced in my room if that counts.

 

“Trust me,” He said as he shifted his body to face me.

 

“I don’t want to,” I pouted, looking down at my palms.

 

“Common Key,” Dongwoon said, as he let out a sigh getting up from the sofa.

 

“We’ll do it the Judo way,” I said, also standing up from the sofa. Dongwoon’s face brightened up, and a smirk grew on his face.

 

“Really? Judo way?” He asked slowly, like he was trying to tell me that I made a wrong decision.

 

“Neh, I wo~” I cut myself off as I reached over for Dongwoons arm as quick as I could to flip him over onto the sofa. Dongwoon was quicker than I was, he maneuvered himself so that he was out of my reach, soon as I noticed he had shifted, he reached over grabbing my shoulders twirling a bit. We both landed on the sofa, with a small thud, but I let out a small groan. He lay on top on me still holding on to my shoulders. He was always better in Judo than I was, 

 

Dongwoon and I stayed at this position for a couple minutes, and he stared into my eyes, His brown orbs were so beautiful. His eyes tore off of mine and glided it’s way to my lips, he stared at it for a bit before coming back to my eyes. I raised up my free hand over his cheeks, caressing it a bit as my thumb rubbed small little circles.

 

Dongwoon then collapsed onto me, his head rested between my shoulder and neck. His body was warm, and really relaxing to be near. My hand that was caressing his cheek, was still raised up. I brought it down to his head, and played with his hair while we were in this position. 

 

“You lost,” he mumbled in a deep husky voice, his breath hit my collar bone sending shivers down my spine. 

 

“No I didn’t I replied,” I felt Dongwoon smirk, as he let out a quick puff of air through his nose. “You cheated.” I whined playfully.

 

He snapped his head back up, and furrowed his brows at me. He dropped his head back down and mumbled “Yah! How did I cheat?” “I’ll give you one more try.” he said giggling. If I couldn’t pin him down the first try, what makes him think I can do it the second try.

 

“I don’t want too,..YAH! Woonie you’re really heavy you know!” I hissed out, as I tried to push his heavy muscular body off. He rolled off of me giggling. “Why do you want me to participate in that silly competition?” I asked grumpy, pouting at Dongwoon.

 

He sat up from his laying position, and stared at me, “Your voice is pretty good, and you’re good at dancing..So why not participate?” He asked cooking his head to the right. 

 

He had a point, I couldn’t argue with him on that. My voice does sounds good, and for sure I can dance, it’s just that I don’t know if I have the courage to face the audience who obviously hates me. Nobody would cheer for me if I was up their, they all hate me. I didn’t want to be humiliated when everyone yells out booing or says something hurtful as usual. I’ll try to push the negative comments away like I usually do but, my mind won’t be able to take it if it comes from everyone in the audience.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

As I walked in through the doors of my home, a cold breeze of some sort contacted my skin. The house was silent, like every night. My umma was never home, barely seeing her everyday. I walked silently over to the counter top, a note was stuck on the mirror hovering over the counter beside the flower vase. Picking up the note I already knew what it was written on the paper, “Key- Umma went out to play mahjong. The money on the table is for you to use. -Umma.”

 

I stared at the note emotionlessly, not caring if she was playing mahjong or something else. She wasn’t home, the way I like it. There’s never a moment when she was home, and if she was home, I wasn’t there. My umma and I never had a good mother son relationship, she’s to obsessed over money and to angry to ever look at me. She said my features remind her of appa, who left her for his old girlfriend. My umma was devastated when my appa left us, but she handled the situation by using money, that seemed to be the only object she cared more about. Money to her is more important than I am.

 

My whole life, I’ve always wondered how it felt to be loved by my parents. I’ve never felt any love from anyone. Love is cold to me, nonexistent. I envy all the loving families, wishing mine would be the same. It will never happen with all the drama and separation of my parents. It’s fine, I’m used to being independent, doing things for myself.

 

Placing the note back onto the mirror, I notice the money, laying under a pebble umma had placed on it to keep it still. She always left money or gave me money to keep me occupied and happy while she was gone. Money didn’t make anything better, it made things worst for me. It never gave me happiness, like it did for everyone else. 

 

I threw myself onto the sofa, as my bag dropped to the cold marbled floor. Tonight felt different. I reached over to the center table grabbing the remote, switching the television on. A commercial was displayed on the screen. It was a commercial for a grand opening of a theme park. The spokes person started to talk, and he reminded me of a Dorky Dino that I knew. 

 

Soon after the commercial had ended. A drama opened up, it was a story of a tough alienated girl, falling in love with the school’s popular nerd. The popular nerd and the alienated girl had never spoken to each other, and which started off at a bad note. They soon developed feelings for one another, but they knew it wasn’t meant to be. The nerd kept on pushing for their relationship to be public. The girl felt that it wasn’t necessary, they too would shun him if he was seen with a girl like her. At the ending of the drama, they came out public and everyone disapproved, but it did not stop them from loving each other.

 

The drama reminded me of a certain situation that someone was in. I could relate to the story. What am I thinking, I’m not in love like the characters in the drama. What had gotten into me to think that way. I pushed the thoughts aside, as I strode up stairs to my room forgetting everything that had happened that day.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The class was more talkative now that the papers were already turned in and there was nothing to worry about. I sat on my chair silently, looking through a magazine while everyone made a lot of noise. Not a single word came out of the seat behind me, Jong was awfully silent. Well I did tell him that we couldn’t talk to each other, which is for hte better.

 

Mr. Choi barged into class stomping his feet like an angry teacher, which he probably was. He stopped in front of his podium slamming his folder and textbooks onto it. It caught everyones attention. He looked really pissed, maybe it has something to do with the papers.

 

“Listen Up!” He yelled out, even though everyones attention was already at him. “I’ve read the papers.” I could hear the disappointment and anger that was comming off from the tone he was using. “There were two groups with the very similar papers, it was basically the same.”

 

‘I wonder which idiots copied off each other.’ I said to myself.

 

“Did you think that by changing the title and rearranging it, I wouldn’t be able to tell?” He scoffed. “Kim Kibum...Kim Jong...Kim Taecyeon...and Junsu Explain yourselves!” 

 

My head shot up as my eyes widened, I couldn’t believe what just had come out from Mr. Choi’s mouth. Did I hear correctly?

 

“Why are your papers so similar?!”

 

Jong and I worked hard to finish that paper, and he’s here to tell us that we copied or have the same paper as someone else? How can that be possible? No one had access to the paper except for myself and Jong.

 

“Mr. Choi! Junsu and I worked really hard on the paper! It has to be that thuggish Key, copying our paper!” Taecyeon called out pointing at my direction. 

 

How dare he blame this on us? It’s our paper, he’s probably the one who copied it. Anger boiled throughout my body, this was over the top! I’ve never copied a certain paper in my life, and we worked hard on that paper. I couldn’t compose myself any longer, throwing my bag and books onto the ground as I stood up knocking my chair backwards. “Yeah right! Why would I copy your paper?!.. HUH?!” I spat out yelling with anger. I felt all eyes were on me, including Mr. Choi’s. They have the guts to blame this on me? Using my past against me? What a low blow.

 

“We really didn’t..There has to be a misunderstanding somewhere!” Jong called out as he too stood up. He looked calm and confused, but still had an inch of anger in him. 

 

“It has to be them!” Junsu yelled out pointing again.

 

“You four! Come with me to my office!”

 

My blood boiled as we exited the class.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Aloha! Oh no! Jongkey is in trouble -_- poor them! haha xD Well hey guys i hope this chapter wasn't as broing as I think it is DX  so... I was wondering: What time do you guys think AFF users are usually on?? LOl please answer because I just want to know what time most AFF users go on to read and stuff, so I can update that time and you know hopefully get people to read ^_^ lol im such a newb little siriously I am xD lol literally..  I've only been here for 9 days ! anywho pelase enjoy the chapter.. Mahalos for reading!

 

Comments are appreciated ^-^ <3 TY! sorry if it's short xD