Chapter Sixteen

Two-Faced: Annyeonghaseyo Yeobo

 

----------------------------------------Jonghyun’s POV-----------------------------------------

 

“Mr. Choi! Junsu and I worked really hard on the paper! It has to be that thuggish Key, copying our paper!” Taecyeon hissed out, pointing his harsh finger at Key.

 

Not moving a muscle, I was confused. How could we have the same paper, only Key and I had access to those papers. We worked super hard to finish it just to be accused that we copied it. Everything about the paper was secured, the paper itself, and my flash drive that we saved the file in. Why did Taecyeon point his finger at only Key and not say my name as well? Something was up. He knows that I wouldn’t do such a thing so he blamed it at Key.

 

I snapped out of my thoughts as Key abruptly stood up knocking his chair over. Key look pissed, he looked as if he was out to kill Taecyeon giving him his deadliest death glare. “Yeah right! Why would I copy your paper?!.. HUH?!” Key spat out harshly. Venom flew out of his mouth like they were spat out by a snake.

 

What was I doing just sitting around, watching as Key was the only one defending us. We really didn’t..There has to be a misunderstanding somewhere!” I called out calmly, but still with a slight anger tone. 

 

“It has to be them!” Junsu yelled out again pointing at us now.

 

Mr. Choi looked as if he had enough of our argument, “You four! Come with me to my office!” He yelled out.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Tell me what’s going on?!” Mr. Choi yelled at us as he sat down on his office chair.

 

“Sir, you have to believe me! Junsu and I are really innocent, they had to have stolen our paper.” Taecyeon said calmly as he tried to persuade sir that it wasn’t them who copied but was us instead.

 

My body froze as I just stared at Taecyeon. How can he say such lies, this has to stop now.

 

“What evidence do you have to say that we copied your paper?! Anyone can just say that!!” Key yelled out as he spun around to face us. His face tainted a deep red of pure anger. 

 

Key was right, only he and I had the flash drive to prove that we did our paper. Taecyeon and Junsu don’t have any proof that they done that paper. “Neh, without evidence, how do you prove it?” I asked sternly.

 

“Who says I don’t have evidence?!.. I have the papers original file!” Taecyeon called out. My eyes widened at the the object that he brought out of his pocket. A green flash drive. Taecyeon and Junsu smirked in victory, knowing that they had already won the battle.

 

That flash drive didn’t belong to him, it was mine. I stood there in shock as I stared at the object, how in the world did he get hold of my flash drive? i securely placed it in my bag. My heart raced faster, as I panicked not knowing what to do next. They had the evidence that they had done the paper. Key and I don’t. I knew that it wouldn’t go well.

 

Key’s face tensed at the sight of the green flash drive. He was hard as a rock, not moving a muscle, he must be shocked and angry as I am. Staring at Key I saw his jaws tightened and his fist clenched.

 

----------------------------------------Key’s POV------------------------------------------------

 

“Who says I don’t have evidence?!.. I have the papers original file!” Taecyeon called out. He pulled out a shiny green object, a flash drive from his pocket. My body froze in shock and anger. That flash drive belonged to Jong, which had our paper file in it.

 

The look of Junsu and Taecyeon smirking, ranged me more. If we weren’t in school right now I’d rip those smirk off of their faces, and beating them up to a bloody pulp. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

 

There was no way they could have gotten the flash drive, Jong had said he securely placed it in his bag. This would end up really bad, they had the evidence of the file, and  we have no evidence to back us up that we were the one who did the paper and they were the ones that copied.

 

“To prove that we did the report,” Taecyeon said as he waved the flash drive around in the air mocking us.

 

“My flash drive,” Jong whispered softly, taking a step forward to grab hold of the green object, but was to slow. 

 

“Yeah right! This is mine!” Taecyeon spat out glaring at us, as he handed the drive to Mr. Choi.

 

My heart rate quickened panicking, as Mr. Choi took a hold of the drive and plugging it into his computer. I shifted my body to get a better view of the computer, nervously watching.

 

A silent bing came from the computer as Microsoft words document popped out showing the paper that Jong and I had worked so hard on. I stood there in horror, not believing what was happening before me. My body was soon filed up with anger once again.

 

“It’s the original Document...” Mr. Choi had said before turning his chair aroudn to face me. “Key where’s your paper’s original file?” he said demandingly, like he had expected for this to happen. That I didn’t have proof, which was true. We never had proof, everything we worked on was in that drive.

 

“Sir, I don’t know how Taecyeon has my flash drive~” Jong started slowly, also in shock, probably more mortified than I was.

 

“Did you think that Sir would believe you when you say that?” Taecyeon scoffed, rolling his eyes at Jong.

 

“Sir, this report was really done by Key and myself.” Jong tried persuading Mr. Choi. “We definitely did not copy anyone.”

 

Jong stood up for us, I praise him for that. But, even if we say anything we still wouldn’t win this. it wouldn’t hurt to try though.

 

“Stop Explaining!” Mr. Choi yelled out abruptly standing up, slamming his fist onto the table. “Kim Kibum, I’ve seen your high school record, you’ve had demerits on your record.” He stated like I haven’t known already.

 

What does my school records and demerits have to do with the paper? “So?” I said confused, furrowing my brows at him. Right then it hit me. He was trying to blame this on me, because I had many demerits in school. Due to my bad records he comes to assume that a bad person like me would do something bad like copy a research paper.

 

“Just because I did bad things before,..You;re going to assume I cause all this?” I spat out, as my blood boiled.

 

“Professor...Key probably had some things happen to her before, But this time your really making a mistake~” Jong tried again, as he was cut off.

 

“Stop explaining..You just transferred to our school, you don’t really understand him...Perhaps you’re being cheated by him and you don’t even know it!” He spat out. 

 

I knew for sure students hated me, but now I find out teachers also hate me as well? It’s not a surprise, everyone in this school hates me. My hands shook involuntarily, at my anger. He dare uses my past against me? I’ve done bad things in the past I was not proud of doing. It doesn’t mean that I still continue to do bad things. I had changed from than, not a full complete change but a slight one. I wouldn’t go that low to copy somebody’s research paper, especially Taecyeon’s. Why in the world would I copy a paper from someone who is so stupid. I tried to compose myself, but it wouldn’t work.

 

“That’s stupid!.. As a teacher, you’re allowed to misunderstand your students like that?!” stepping forward yelling at him. His face contorted into anger, as he turned red.

 

“You... You did something wrong, and you’re still so loud about it?!” He yelled back. “How did your parents bring you up?” He insulted spiting venom with every word. For a teacher that was a low blow, bringing up my parents into the conversation. “So Insolent!”

 

What Mr. Choi said about my parents raising a kid that is so insolent raised my anger. It affected me, because I knew I was useless to my parents and a disappointment to their lives. “I may be insolent, but that’s none of your business!” I yelled out, my face all red and furious.

 

“I’m your teacher!”

 

“SO WHAT?!” My anger took over my body, I couldn’t control myself.

 

“You!...” Mr. Choi said shocked that I just had yelled at him. “I can expel you!”

 

 My face contorted to pure anger, my eye brows furrowed. Expel?! I don’t give a damn if he expels me, it’d be so great to leave this hell of a school. Leave all the bull, and idiotic students that occupied it.

 

“Key, apologize to professor,” Jong said worriedly, looking at me. His expression was hurt and shocked. 

 

Jong’s opinion didn’t matter to me. “Then expel me! I don’t want to come to school anyway!” I yelled again, stepping closer to Mr. Choi. He stepped back, I knew he was scared.

 

“All right, immediately pick up your stuff, and come with me to the registrar’s office to administer expulsion forms!”

 

This place wasn’t for me, I wasn’t wanted here anyway. I glared at Mr. Choi who’s face seemed to have softened, that I was leaving this school. My eyes had never left Mr. Choi, as I glared at him. 

 

----------------------------------------Jonghyun’s POV-----------------------------------------

 

“SO WHAT?!” Key spat out, stepping forward getting closer to Mr.

 

He wasn’t scared at all, I knew it would be Key’s dream to be away from this hell of a school. He didn’t care is he was talking to a faculty or not, he still had that strong aura. Not giving anyone the excitement of seeing him break down.

 

Taecyen and Junsu seemed to be enjoying what was happening. Key and Mr. Choi was going at it, and all they were doing was smirking. I should have expected this, they wouldn’t defend Key, they wanted him gone. Everyone wanted him gone from this school. Key wouldn’t let his anger control him to the point where he could get expelled, but I couldn’t tell if he would go that far.

 

“You!...” Mr. Choi said shocked that I just had yelled at him. “I can expel you!”

 

Those words made me freeze still, not moving. My worst nightmare came to a reality, expulsion.

 

“Key, apologize to professor,” I begged soon as I regained composure. He didn’t take his glare off of Mr. Choi.

 

“Then expel me! I don’t want to come to school anyway!” Key took a step forward, as Mr, Choi stepped back.

 

“All right, immediately pick up your stuff, and come with me to the registrar’s office to administer expulsion forms!”

 

Key gave Mr. Choi one of his deadliest death glare before storming out of the room. I wondered where he was going. “Key!” I called out as I ran after him. He turned into our classroom, probably to get his things before leaving.

 

I caught up to Key, before he could exit the room again. Grabbing him on the wrist. Mr. Choi soon entered the room along with the smirking Taecyeon and Junsu. “Kim Kibum plagariazed someone else’s work, Denying it and not repenting...Our school does not welcome these students!” He called out to the attentive class. “ I hope you all take this as a warning and not end up like him!” He pointed his fingers at Key, who was still glaring. Key knuckles clench and tensed up under my hand, I did not want to see Key leave the school, I have to try to persuade Mr. Choi that we are innocent, even if that means I have to get down on my knees to beg.

 

“Mr. Choi Please, please..give Key another chance!” I begged as hard as I could.

 

Mr. Choi’s features slightly softened, “Give him another chance? All right, as long as Kim Kibum admits his mistake in front of everyone, and engage in introspection, I’ll give him another chance.” My heart slightly calmed, that Mr. Choi would give Key another chance. 

 

I prayed hoping Key would, just go along with it. A paper isn’t worth getting expelled over, especially Taecyeon and Junsu. ‘For once Key, please just do as he says and apologize, even if it wasn’t our fault.’ I thought.

 

“There’s nothing to introspect!.. If you think it’s my fault, then it is my fault!” Key spat out with anger. He ruined a perfect moment to regain himself, but he threw it all away!. ‘Key! Why are you so hard headed?!’ Soon as Key said those words he ran out of the door before anyone could say anything.

 

“Key!” I called out grabbing my things, and running after him again.

 

Key wasn’t as far as I thought he was, he was just at the end of the hallway. “Key!” I called out, as I caught up to him. Grabbing his wrist for him to stop. “Why won’t you explain?” I asked confused.

 

“What’s the use of explaining?” He scoffed, folding his arms to his chest.

 

“It’ll work! Key please try!” I begged.

 

His face contorted to a glare, “People like them...and you aren’t worth my time!” Key screamed at my face, quickly raising his hand to slap me. I flinched at the sight of his hand coming straight at me, but it stopped in mid air. He stopped before it reached me.

 

Key ran off, his footsteps fading in the background. I didn’t know where he was heading too, and I was worried about him. He might do something to himself. At that thought I ran after him.

 

I reached the school parking lot, soon as Keys convertible back off of its parking stall. It’s screeching tires created smoke from the friction, as he drove off at a high speed. “KEY!” I yelled out.

 

Key was to far now, especially at his cars speed. Luckily a taxi was coming my direction. I ran to the taxi as my hands flew in the air trying to catch the taxi drivers attention. The taxi stopped abruptly, “Follow that car!” I said out loud, as I got in.

 

My heart raced, worrying about Key and where he was heading too. ‘Don’t do anything stupid Key, Please.’

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloha! Heres my next update, I hope it isnt to short xD LOl well I think it's the longest update I've done for a long time Dx haha Anywho! I haven't wathced harry potter yet -_- hopefully on thursday I will ^-^ SOOOOO... lol It's late here xD LOl yeah and very cold, well 78 degrees, but to us it's cold xD haha anywho enjoy reading! I'll update tmrw again!

Comments are appreciated xD and subscribe if you are interested xD and Yeah happy reading xD LOl Mahalos!