Chapter Forty Seven

Two-Faced: Annyeonghaseyo Yeobo

 

----------Key’s POV----------

 

“Kibum!..Today, a few listeners will do some call-ins, and there’s a listener that requested...” Mia called from her box section, as she casually walked towards me. Tia is a worker from the same radio station. She also DJ’s but her DJing skills aren’t that good, so she barely has any listeners. “The caller is going to confess her love to her boyfriend.” She finished off, handing me some papers before smiling and walking off.

 

“All right thanks!” I called out before she got any further.

 

Soon as I got to my station, a female stood by the door, looking through her phone. She shook a little, like she was nervous of something. “Annyeong,” I greeted her. She jumped up from my voice, and looked up confusedly.

 

“Hi, are you the DJ for SHINee Love?” she asked right off the bat, without introducing herself. She was wearing a black summer dress, and she looked cute in it, like a little girl.

 

“Deh...May I ask who you are?”

 

“Dara, nice to meet you?” She stuck her hands out, giving me a bright smile.

 

“I’m Key...Well, we’re starting soon, so yeah let’s get inside.” I replied taking her hand, before opening the door, and letting her walk in first. Once she turned to walk in, I noticed her dress was backless. She was awfully skinny...Like super skinny. This will be an interesting day.

 

----------Jonghyun’s POV----------

 

I took Onew hyung by the arm, dragging him out of the spa. Today is the day Dara will confess how much Onew hyung means to her. Something tells me that it won’t work out, but who knows. He might feel pity for the girl and give her another chance. Hyung was at the spa again to ‘relax,’ he calls it. But, we all know that he was there to pick up girls. He flailed his arms up in the air, trying to get away from me, but failed.

 

“Jonghyun-ah, can this wait?!” He whined, dragging his feet on the floor like a pouting kid.

 

My Mercedes, was in reach from us, as I pressed the unlock button on my keys. The car made a quick beep, signaling that it was okay to enter. “Hyung, we need to go now it’s important!” I replied quickly throwing him inside the car, before running into the driver seat. Wow, I’m acting really good.

 

“Why are you rushing anyway? Is it that important?” He whined again, while putting on his seat belt. “Can’t we go later?”

 

“Ani! It has to be at three, or else someone’s going to pay up with their life.” I exaggerated a little. We were kind of late...Well it isn’t my fault hyung took forever to be dragged out. It was like hauling in a car.

 

“What’s with the mystery? Seriously.” Aish this hyung, always acting childish. I act more mature then he does sometimes, the chicks probably got to his head and made him obsessed. The time caught my attention as it beeped signaling that it was three.

 

“OH shoot! We’re late!...It’s almost four! I need to hurry.” I immediately, shifted the gear to drive, and stepped the acceleration button, and driving off. Hyung leaned against his seat crossing his arms together, like a kid who’s about to throw a tantrum.

 

I changed the radio station to SM 98.3, once we stopped at a stop light. This was Onew hyung’s ex-girlfriend’s plan to get her and hyung back together. “Listen,” I said, increasing the volume on the radio.

 

“My most beloved Jinki, without you I would die...I really would die...Well, not really die.” Hyung’s ex cried on the radio, It seemed like hyung knew who it was, well obviously. His eye brows met in the middle, carefully listening to the pathetic girl. “It’s that there’s no greater sorrow than a heart that never rejoices...If you don’t love me, I’m thinking that I’d never love another!” Hyun’s ex cried out through the radio, sobbing like a little baby. “Jinki, I will wait for you here, until the day you return!” I give her props though, I’d never expect her to do such a thing. Specially after how Onew hyung dumped her.

 

“That’s ridiculous...How old is she and still playing games like that?” Anger was visible through hyung’s tone of voice and his eyes. “And then you help her mess with me like that?!” He whined out loud, as the car stopped at a traffic light.

 

“Um, hyung...~” I started, but was soon cut off by a familiar voice. The voice took over the radio station, it was the DJ speaking.

 

“All right, thank you Ms. Park...Her confession of love made her voice all hoarse...” The DJ chuckled a familiar laugh. A laugh I haven’t heard for a long time, for three years. The laugh that I missed, and the voice that played in my head every night, haunting me in my dreams. “Hopefully when Mr. Jinki hears this, you’d give her another chance...Thank you, Ms. Park and don’t be sad.” He laughed again, sending shivers down my spine, creating goosebumps from my skin. I sat, motionless staring at the radio blankly. This voice set me off into an endless trance, only one voice could do that to me. “In our life, there are many things...Once missed, we could never go back...Especially love...” He paused to sigh, another familiar action and noise, I couldn’t be mistaken...It’s Key. “I’m The Almighty Key, today’s SHINee Love will end here...We’ll meet on air again tomorrow.”

 

I’ve been searching for Key for two years, and finally given up, trying to move on with my life. But, here is, the familiar voice, and sounds that exited his mouth. This can’t be real. “What’s with you guys?” Hyung asked, staring at me weirdly, as I stared at the radio confused.

 

*Honk Honk*

 

Only then I noticed the traffic light had turned green. The honks tore me out of my trance, as it sped by, while the driver cursed out his window. Hyung gave me a little punch on the shoulder, making my head snap towards his direction. “Nothing to say now do you?!...Don’t think that acting dumb with me would work!” He threatened poking his finger onto my forehead, and roughly pushing it back. “When we get home I’ll pick this business with you...Take me back to the spa!” He barked. I followed his orders, not retorting in any way. He was already furious as it is, but I can’t take my mind off of the voice. Maybe I was just hallucinating...But I can’t be, it’s all to familiar.

 

----------Key’s POV----------

 

I stood at a nearby park, holding my phone up to my ear as it rang. “Hello?” Dongwoon’s deep voice answered, speaking in English.

 

“Yah, Dongwoon...Are we taking Tia and the rest of them out today?” I ask impatiently.

 

“Does this count...as a date?” He hesitated but managed to bluntly ask. A date? If you call a date with me and some other people then sure why not.

 

“More like a date with lots of third wheels...” I chuckled into the phone, earning a chuckle back from Dongwoon...

 

“Arasso, let me finish things up here first and I’ll meet you at the cafe.”

 

“Arasso.”

 

-----------Jonghyun’s POV----------

 

Hyung got out of the car furiously, slamming my car door. “That was ridiculous, any more of these time wasting things? If you do don’t bother me with them!” He yelled screaming through the windows. I honestly was speechless, and wasn’t even thinking of what he was saying. My mind was to occupied with the radio, and the DJ from SHINee Love. His voice kept on replying itself over and over in my head, like a never ending playlist.

 

“In our life, there are many many things...Once missed, we could never go back...Especially Love...I’m Almighty Key, today’s SHINee Love will end here, we’ll meet on air again tomorrow.”

 

Almighty Key huh? More like Kim Kibum... There really was no mistaking that, the voice belonged to Key, and his name is self explanatory too. Almighty Key, I only know one person with that nickname, and it’s the one I used to love.

 

The sky grew darker as I drove off to who knows where. I wasn’t paying attention to the road at all. My memories of Key that I pushed away, kept on returning, my mind was betraying me. Flashbacks of the past bombarded itself onto my brain, showing me realistic images of my past with Key. Those images weren’t happy at all, for some reason they were all the bad memories of Key telling me that his marriage will be  arranged by his Umma, and everything that ties to that.

 

~In his trance~

 

“Dino Dork...” He slurred out, onto my neck. His warm alcoholic breath hitting it, and making the tiny hairs stand up. “Will you worry about me forever?” Key mumbled.

 

Off course I’ll be worrying about Key forever, he was my first love. “I will...”

 

“Umma wants to set me up for marriage...” He spat out furiously.

 

“If you don’t want to go, then don’t go...” I remembered telling him.

 

“Idiot, if you were rich, I wouldn’t have to have it arranged!”

 

I stood in front of Key’s house panting like crazy, as I clutched the ring box in my hand. I have to tell him, that I’m not the penniless Jong that he thinks I am...I’m the rich Kim Jonghyun.

 

His Umma handed me a pink notebook, with Key’s handwriting on it. “He left the country ready to get married to someone else...He won’t be meeting up with you...EVER!” I remember my warm heart broken tears penetrating my eyes like they had never done before. Over following itself, and never stopping for a second. I remember clutching the ring and my heart, as stabbing pains jabbed to my chest.

 

“If one day I told...I can’t date you because you aren’t rich...What would you do?” Key teared up.

 

I found myself standing outside his house, looking at the pink dinosaur doll. His words resounding in my head, while I continued to cry my eyes out. “If one day, I throw it away...It means that...I don’t want you either!!”

 

“To him, you’re just a college classmate to pass the time with, easy to order around...What he really needs is a rich wife.” His Umma’s voice boomed out, as images of Key and I happily playing around together played itself on my head. Her words contradicting what was playing in my head, and it seems as if her words were killing all my happy memories with Key. “He needs someone that can give him a prosperous life!”

 

“YOU LOVED THE WRONG PERSON!” an irritating yet familiar voice called out from behind me.

 

“I do love rich guys? And what?!” Were the last words I heard, coming from Key, as I came back to reality.

 

----------Third POV----------

 

Jonghyun abruptly stopped his car in front of an ice cream shop. The shop sent shivers down his spine, as old memories continued to pour out. His memories of Key and him eating and sharing there ice cream. Jonghyun sighed, in distaste wanting to forget everything, but the recent situation, led him to thinking he still has a chance to meet Key, and there was only one way to know if ‘The Almighty Key’ is really the one person he thought he could be.

 

Jonghyun reached down to his pocket, taring his gaze away from the ice cream shop. Mean while a familiar body figure walked towards Jonghyun’s car, not knowing that Jonghyun was inside he casually passed by, not sparing a glance. It was Dongwoon, entering the shop, he casually entered the shop, before Jonghyun could even look up.

 

“Taemin,” He called out into the phone, once Taemin his new assistant picked up. “There’s a radio show called SHINee Love...Can you help me find out who the host is?” He asked politely.

 

“Deh, when do you need it by hyung?”

 

“I need it by tomorrow please...”

 

“Arasso.”

 

“And Tae...”

 

“Deh?”

 

“Do it quick.”

 

----------Dongwoon’s POV---------

 

“Welcome!” The employee’s in the ice cream shop greeted out loud as I entered the Shop that Key used manage, before he found his DJing job for SHINee Love.

 

“Dongwoon, what brings you here?” Kevin asked, raising his head up from the table he was cleaning, and walked up to me. 

 

“We don’t have hot people like Key here!” Xander bluntly spoke form behind the counter, standing besides Tia who casually rolled her eyes. “Dongwoon obviously won’t come here everyday like he used to!” Aish, I don’t even know what they are talking about.

 

“You guys should do some introspection right?” Tia sassed. “After Key left, you took over as manager...And business is super slow now!” She scoffed, glaring at their new manager.

 

“Yah, Dongwoon where is Key?...How come he didn’t come with you?”

 

“Key is popular now, so he doesn’t care about us anymore.”

 

True, that Key is popular now because of his radio station, and his very busy. But, He would always have time for his friends, friends are much more important than his Job.

 

“YAH! Dongwoon, stop hogging Key to yourself!” Xander yelled out from the counter, soon as he noticed my smirk.

 

I chuckled, at his childish acts. Wow Key is really getting popular. Before everyone didn’t care about him and shunned him, now he’s wanted everywhere. “Key will arrive soon, he’s the one that told me to meet him here.” I stated the matter of fact. Their faces brightened up with shock and excitement, like they just found out they were going to meet a celebrity.

 

“Really?” Tia screamed, but stopped. “Wait, are you guys...going on a date?”

 

“Deh,” I answered sighing, “But, with you third wheels.”

 

The three jumped up in excitement, at the good news. I honestly thought it was a bad idea to bring them to our ‘date,’ but Key wanted to bring these three. How I longed for a one on one date with him, only if he’d just agree to it, and he won’t regret it one bit.

 

“Yah, you finally got Key!” Kevin squealed, “Really? You’ve been waiting for so long, he finally ended up yours!”

 

“Props Dognwoon, not bad!” Sadly these comments were somehow true, but not fully true. Key is giving me a chance, but he always looked like he isn’t into it as much as I am. It will take him a while to get used to it, hopefully that’s soon.

 

“I’m still on a test period, so if you third wheels could drive farther, so as not to interfere with OUR date...Understood?” I asked, emphasizing ‘Our’ strongly to get my point across. The looks on there faces told me they understood.

 

“Yes!” They shouted out in unison, raising there hands up to their heads saluting my command. So this night, is going to end up good after all...I can’t wait for Key and I’s date.

 

 

----------Third’s POV----------

 

A breeze seeped its way through Jonghyun’s rolled down windows, as he stared at the ice cream shop. Memories still rushing to his head. It’s weird how a voice that sounds like Key or is Key’s, can make him think so much about him. The voice of Dongwoon, was the loudest as it passed by.

 

“When Key is angry, he’ll go out for ice cream...”

 

As Jonghyun sat in his car, parked right besides the shop. He hadn’t notice a feminine figure walked down the side walk, towards the ice cream shop he was staring at. Key abruptly stopped, his body hiding behind a tree that blocked Jonghyun’s view of the side walk. His eyes flew wide open, thinking that it couldn’t be real, he was dreaming. The person that was in front looked so familiar. A tri-blonde haired boy walked out of the shop, holding a ice cream cone. ‘Is it Jong?’ Key thought as he closed his eyes shut for a second and quickly opened them. Key couldn’t be mistaking, it is Jong.

 

Key ran, straight ahead, passing by Jonghyun’s gaze like a blur. Jonghyun turned his head around before Key could pass by his car, and driving off. He hadn’t seen Key run by him, only if he did they were so close, but yet so far from each other.

 

“Dino Dork!” Key yelled out at the tri colored hair boy, grasping his shoulder, and spinning him around to get a better view of his face. Key’s face fell in disappointment. It wasn’t Jong, it was just someone who had the same style as him. Key doesn’t know that Jong has changed his looks, so how would he know what Jonghyun looks like now? 

 

“Bwah?!” The stranger yelled at Key, for his sudden actions.

 

“Sorry, I thought you were someone else...” He apologized, frowning at his low luck. ‘I’ll never find him.’ He sighed defeatedly, Walking towards the ice cream shop, just a couple of stores away. He hadn’t noticed how far he had ran to catch up with that fake Jong. The eager excitement that ran through his body earlier, was now gone. His energy for Dongwoon’s date was drained, and there was not an ounce left.

 

All Key thought about as he walked to the ice cream shop was finding Jong, and how stupid he was for believing that, the guy was Jong. His date with Dongwoon was basically blown out off his mind, leaving no trace of thought for it, but he still walked mindlessly to the ice cream shop... ‘Jong where are you?

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloha! I'm back! LOL I should stop saying Im going on a Hiatus, becasue my hiatus are so quick xD Some authors update once a week...and My hiatus's are only a week long >.< lol ANYWHO! JONGHYUN HEARS KEY"S VOICE AND IS CURIOUS!( some of you saw this coming xd LOl) but yeah OMG! they were so close to seeing each other! 'Stupid person that looked like jong who distracted Key!' Jonghyun would have already seen him!... SORRY IF it's to short, or confusing...Not writing for a week can really take a toll on writing (if that makes sense)

Mahalos for sticking wiht me this long guys^-^ I appreciate it! Please continue to keep reading! THANK YOU to my subcribers and readers! and SIlent and new readers thank you too... Please SUBSCRIBE if you haven't already! Please leave a comment is you want...yup

Now for some picttures of me! (only one)

Got my Jongkey(SHINee) Washtag crew neck =D... My friends thought I was crazy to wear it in school, because it's basically social suicide...haha Kpop is well known in the school, but we just barely talk about it...not that obsessed Dx

Now for pictures you guys care about:

 

Love the video!

Why so y Key?

See you next update!