Chapter Thirty Nine

Two-Faced: Annyeonghaseyo Yeobo

 

---------------------------------------------Key’s POV-------------------------------------------

 

Today is my birthday, a horrible day. I wish I could have slept in, and not worry about anything that had happened yesterday night. Well, even if I did stay in bed the thoughts would have still bothered me. 

 

Flashbacks of Woohyung throwing water on me made me flinch. I had liked Woohyun when we were dating. Everything went good for a couple of months, we were so happy together, like today with Jong. Before everyone still shunned me, except for Woohyun. He gave me hope, and became more then a friend. Umma adored him at first because his family was rich, I for one never cared about his money. The day Umma found out that Woohyun’s family went bankrupt, was the day I lost him.

 

~Flash Back~

 

“You must break up with that Woohyun, Key!” Umma screamed at me.

 

Tears were running down my face, staining my cheeks. I never had expected it to hurt this much. I thought everything was going well.

 

“Umma no! I like him! Please don’t make me do this!” I cried back at her.

 

“Key, please! We need you to be with a rich Kid, not some bankrupt loser!” She insulted Woonhyun.

 

Yesterday, Umma found out that Woohyun’s family business got bankrupt. Her thoughts of Woohyun changed the moment the news came on. I didn’t want to believe it at first. The first person that I actually liked back was going to be taken away from me, against my own will.

 

After the numerous amount of threats she shot me with. I had no choice but to break up with him. What made it worst was that, the break up was today, the day after his family gets bankrupt. It would be to obvious if I broke up with him now. He’d only think I was in it for his money, but I really wasn’t.

 

“Woohyun,” I cried. The tears swelling up in my eyes, and immediately fell.

 

“Deh, Key what’s wrong?” He asked worriedly. I didn’t have the courage to look him in the eyes, I was to shamed and scared.

 

“P-Please forgive.” I sobbed incoherently.

 

“For what Key?” 

 

....

 

“Key, please answer, you’re scaring me.” 

 

The tears over followed, running faster then It had yesterday with Umma. I couldn’t calm myself down, my heart was racing to fast for me to control. I can only imagine how his face was going to look like after I’m going to say my final words to him.

 

Woohyun, grabbed ahold of my cheeks, bringing my head up to meet his eyes. My vision was blurry from all the tears. “Key, calm down, what’s wrong.” He furrowed his eyebrows at me, cocking his head slightly to the left. I could tell from his eyes and the tone he used that he was worried.

 

“I’m sorry,” Was all I could say.

 

“Yes, you said that, but for what?” He asked again.

 

“I’m breaking up with you.” My words were blurted out with tears incoherently, but was clear enough for his face to turn cold. Heart Broken.

 

All I could do was stand there crying, and watch him suffer from what I had just said. “No! You’re kidding right?” He asked, breaking away from his trance.

 

I cried again, dropping my head, ashamed of myself. “TELL ME YOU’RE LYING KEY!” he screamed at me, gripping my shoulders tightly. “KEY TELL ME YOU’RE LYING!” He shook me vigorously.

 

The tears hadn’t stopped. My body created more for me to shed. “I’m sorry Woohyun.” I managed to say in between sobs.

 

My bod flew off the ground, as he threw me backwards onto the gravel, Landing on my back. I deserved it. “Why KEY?! Why?” His beautiful face was covered with tears as, he dropped to the ground.

 

The sight of him sad and broken pained my heart. It’s all my fault his going through all this pain. “I love you Woohyun.” I sobbed as I reached for his hands.

 

“No! You don’t!” He cried out, slapping my hand away from him. “You never did Key! You never did! How can you say you love me when you’re breaking my heart?! HUH?!” Veins were visible through his neck. He was angry at me, pure hatred. “I HATE YOU!...You were only dating me for the money!” he added. “You’re exactly what people say you are! A gold digger, hateful person! No wonder everyone shuns you!”

 

A sharp pain shot my heart, stabbed by his words. He hated me. My world collapsed as  his words sunk in deep in me. He was right, I am a hateful person. That’s why I’m shunned and hated by every student in school, I had no friends. My body lifted itself up from the ground. “You’re right,” I said to the sobbing Woohyun. His face covered with tears and dirt. “I’m sorry.”

 

~End~

 

I walked through the empty house, getting ready to head out, and meet up with Jong. Umma was getting ready to leave to beg for Appa’s loans and debts to be paid off later. A letter lay on the small round coffee table in the living room. It was from Umma.

 

 

“Key, Think over what I said carefully. I’m only doing this for your own good. You’ll understand later and thank me one day...Today is your birthday, I’ll be going out to discuss some business first, and I’ll be back soon...We’ll eat out tonight and discuss it thoroughly.”

 

 

There was no way I’m going to talk about this with her. It won’t end up as a peaceful talk, it’ll be World War III. She’ll never understand. I need to get Umma off my back.

 

As if on cue, a bright plan hit me. Umma will be happy thinking I’ll agree with her. I dug deep into my bag, grabbing a pen and my little notebook. I’ll just tell her, that I’ll agree with her plans and break up with Jong today. She’ll believe it right? I’ll still be dating Jong without her knowing, and if I do end up getting married, then it won’t be a problem. Jong and I can run off together.

 

I slowly placed the note on the table near her note. My body shot towards the door, hoping I wouldn’t meet Umma along the way.

 

“Kibum, where are you going?” I spoke to soon. She stood at the entrance of the living room, practically blocking my way to the exit.

 

“I have something to do at school, I’ll be home later.” I hesitated, pushing her to the side so I could get through.

 

“YAH! YAH! Kibum!” She called out as I slammed the door behind me.

 

Rain poured down on my head once I got outside. The rain didn’t matter to me right now, meeting Jong was. My pace grew quicker, as I ran towards the gates of our neighborhood. My heart pounded onto my chest, pleading to get out. I was nervous, nervous that I had lied to Umma, and nervous to meet up with Jong. A cold sudden breeze drifted to me, grazing my wet skin. Something about it scared me.

 

-----------------------------------------Key’s Umma’s POV-------------------------------------

 

I watched as that stubborn Kibum ran off. ‘Where is he going?!’ I thought.

 

Key had never been the son I expected him to be. What had I done to raise such a rebel? His acting like that hell of a guy I married. I should have known from the beginning that Kibum would turn out like him. 

 

Kibum and I never understood each other. He never cooperated with my needs, all he thinks of is himself, and here he is always telling me that I’m the selfish one. Since he was young I had given him loads of money to make him happy, and he’s still being a spoiled brat. It’s time for him to repay me back and marry a rich person for the both of us.

 

“Aish, that Kibum!” I hissed to myself.

 

A pink note was visible from the corner of my eyes. It was from Key. 

 

 

Umma, I know you’re doing this for my own good...That penniless Kim Jong really isn’t worth wasting my time on...I’ll break up with Jong, and meet the person you’ve made arrangements with...Tonight I have something to do Don’t wait for me. - Kibum

 

 

A smile grew on my face, as I read the letter. I spoke to soon. Kibum isn’t as stubborn as I thought he was, he just went off to dump that penniless poor Kim Jong. I’m proud of him for once, making the right decision. Just when I was about to stop Jong from graduating, he solves the problem for me. He’ll thank me once he finds out how great his future is without that Jong.

 

~Ring Ring~

 

“Yoboseyo?” I answered happily, a smile plastered across my face.

 

.....

 

“What?!” My smile immediately dropped. The phone dropped along with my smile, crashing onto the cold floor. My body shook vigorously, as the words sank in. I couldn’t think straight, my world died along with the news. I stood frozen horrified, and in shock. I didn’t want to believe it, it can’t be true. Tears swelled up in my eyes, as my shaky hand found my quivering lips. I just seen him a couple of minutes ago... He can’t be gone.

 

---------------------------------------------Key’s POV-------------------------------------------

 

~Few minutes earlier~

 

My hands waved vigorously in the air, attempting to catch a taxi.  I spotted cabs that were empty, but they never stopped to pick me up, was this a sign? My heart continued to race as time passed on. I wanted to see Jong so bad, and tell him my plans. Umma was probably having a victory dance as we speak. She can be as happy as she wants, but just don’t celebrate to early Umma.

 

I continued to wave my hands, hoping a cab will stop for me. Reluctantly a cab stopped across the street, signaling for me to head to him.

 

I mindlessly ran towards the Cab. My mind was centered on meeting with Jong, and that’s all that mattered right now.

 

~HONK! HONK!~

 

I snapped my head towards the car. To late. My body was thrown off the ground into the air slowly, as thousands of sharp pain penetrated it. Images of Jong flashed through my head, as my body landed on the cold wet pavement with a loud bone cracking thud. My body was in pain, numb, and helpless. A soft ringing tone could be heard from background, it was getting distant until I could hear nothing. Warm tears were shed from my eyes, knowing it was all over. My vision weakened, as the darkness engulfed me. A single word was said before I had fallen into a deep sleep...Jong.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloha! Sorry for the late update... POOR KEY! JUST when he thought his plan was going to work, it back fires at him...What will happen to the two lovers now that all their plas will go down the drain...How will Jong feel?!

So I'm an idiot, for putting up the first half of the sotries summary on the description... LOl so i deleted it... I don't really know how to write descriptions, and for those of you who have read it before i deleted it, you porbably wil know what will happen..-_- But for those of you who don't, please continue reading!

Mahalos for reading, thankyou to the silent readers, and new readers! Please Subscribe to the story if you haven't yet! A major twist had already been revealed, and a few more will be reavealed next! haha So PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! thank you! Recomend it to your friends too ^^

Anywho...I've been busy lately, and I was wondering if it's okay with you guys if I went on a little Hiatus, one week is all im asking for... Just until my Senior Project Proposal, reasearch paper, letter of intent, and all that crap to be over with...So yeah I'll be taking a break, and please DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE while I'm gone, -_-...Thank you for understanding guys ^-^

Pictures and gifs (that I don't own)

Aren't they adorable?... First idol sports it was Dongkey and now it's Wookey! LOVE IT! haha so cute ^^

2min's been hitting it off lately xD Lol