Chapter Forty Three (Description of Part 2)

Two-Faced: Annyeonghaseyo Yeobo

 

Description

Three years had passed since Jong had gotten his heart ripped off from his chest. He returned home along with his Noona and Hyung. Jong went back to his real identity Kim Jonghyun, the rich and wealthy person that he was. But, he isn’t the same Jonghyun as before. Not the nerdy, quite, and nice person that everyone pushed around and made fun off. He transformed, into a major hot hunk that made all the girls and guys drool over him. Not only did his looks change, his attitude changed as well. Becoming the player rich guy, that dumps every girl he’s been with for a new one each day, tossing them out like pieces of candy. Jonghyun doesn’t hide his wealth anymore, and believes he’s invulnerable, and highly confident of himself.

Kibum leaves his Umma after finding out what she had done to sabotage Keys and Jong’s relationship. He moves into a new home in Seoul alone, to find Jong. Dongwoon returns, and helps Key walong the way. Dongwoon finds out that Key doesn’t have a job to support himself, so he took it upon himself to support Key financially and emotionally. Dongwoon helped Key in the search for Jonghyun, while his heart is being torn out off his chest.

 

Will Key give up looking for Jong and gain feelings for Dongwoon?...How will Key find Jong when he isn’t the same person he was before?...Will there ever be a Jongkey moment in part II?

 

A/N: Sorry Guys this isn't a chapter it's just a description for Part II of this story! YAY! so the characters below arre what they look like in Part II... Thank you for sticking with me this long! ^^ Please Subscribe if you haven't yet!...There are going to be more DRAMA and ANGST as the story goes on... Thank you again! and Subscribe ^_^

*NOTE!: PART 2 WILL BE IN THE SAME STORY! IT'LL STILL BE ON THIS STORY* I Just had to put up the description so people wouldn't get confused, once I jumped into it xD SO yeah sorry for the confussion!

 

Character List (Part II)

 

Kim Jonghyun

 

Kim Kibum - Key

 

Son Dongwoon

 

Shin Sekyung

 

 

Lee Jinki - Onew

 

Jung Juri

 

Minor Parts

 

Kang Ho Dong

- Juri's boyfriend

 

Lee Taemin

 

Choi Minho

 

Jung Jessica

 

* And other kpop idols that will appear *