Chapter Twenty Two

Two-Faced: Annyeonghaseyo Yeobo

 

---------------------------------------------Key’s POV-------------------------------------------

 

“I’m coming to fulfill the promise that I lost to you last time,” I said.

 

Dongwoon dropped the magazine he was just reading to get a better view of me. One of his eyebrows were arched questioningly, “Oh?”. He then repositioned himself more comfortably on the chair he was in before continuing, “Why did you suddenly change your mind?”

 

“You’re the one that told me not to give up on myself...I want those people that hate me to know that I’m not easy to mess with,” I scoffed staring at thin air smirking.

 

Dongwoon sighed leaning in a bit, “If you get first place, I’ll give you a little surprise.” He said happily with a bright smile.

 

“What kind of surprise?” I asked like a kid getting a present for Christmas.

 

“I can’t say right now.”

 

“Oh, is that so?..Fine,” “But don’t sandbag the competition just cause you’re hosting it...I want to win by my own abilities,” I told him sternly. Even though I knew Dongwoon wouldn’t do such a thing.

 

“Obviously,” he said as he reached over the table for his cup of coffee and taking a sip from it. “Even if you mess up a little bit, I’ll kick you out immediately,” he playfully said chuckling.

 

“YAH! You think I’m scared of you?” I said pouting, giving his shoulder a soft slap.

 

So far, my plan is working. I just have to be on my top shape to win this competition and prove to everyone that I am not worthless, I’ll prove them all wrong. Sekyung and her girls are going down.

 

“Do we have an agreement?” I asked Dongwoon, who still had the smirk on his face.

 

“Arasso!”

 

His face turned serious as he we did our ‘special hand shake.’ We both raised our hands up forming into a gun shape. We connected the tip of our gun shaped hands and moved our thumbs like triggers, before parting and pinky swearing. Yes, it’s a corny hand shake but, It as cute. Dongwoon then put on one of his one is a million smiles, which warmed my heart. I gave back my brightest smile that I could conjure up.  

 

‘Thanks Dongwoon, you’re awesome!’

 

--------------------------------------------Third POV--------------------------------------------

 

Tiffany and Jessica sat at the corner of the studio rubbing the sweat off of there foreheads from all the practicing they had done for the competition. They were so positive that three of them might win the competition, record has it that they always won school talent competitions.

 

They watched Sekyung and Jong prepare for their part. Jong sat in front of the piano making himself comfortable. He swayed as his fingers hit the piano keys, getting into the rhythm of the song that Sekyung has asked him to play. Jong’s body then flinched and stiffened but, his finger continued to play without making any mistakes. He seemed to be in a deep trance, thinking about something, or maybe someone.

 

Sekyung in the other hand started to dance like there was no tomorrow, giving it her all like it was the day of the competition. She was determined to win, and it looked like she had a great chance in winning. Sekyung danced gracefully, twirling and doing all her moves perfectly nailing them. A melodic sound soon escaped her lips, filling the whole studio, no doubt who ever was watching would get shivers running down there backs.

 

Jessica and tiffany hadn’t moved a muscle since Sekyung and Jong had started practicing. They just sat in the corner admiring their friends preparation and hard work. Tiffany couldn’t help but notice the chemistry that Sekyung and Jong had when they were concentrated in their practice. Each had a vibe to them that matched perfectly.

 

“Yah, Sica,” Tiffany started, still admiring Sekyung.

 

“Neh?”

 

“Do you think Sekyung has something for that Kim Jong?” Tiffany asked, shifting her head revealing a questioning smirk.

 

“If Sekyung lay her eyes on a dull fellow like Jong, I’m sure all the guys at school would kill themselves,” Jessica chuckled. Tiffany joined the laugh at the thought of every guy envying a nerd like Jong if Sekyung were to date him.

 

“But, If Sekyung really likes him...Then we’ll have to steal him from Kim Kibum,” Jessica grinned. Tiffany turned her head towards the two busy bodies before turning back to face Jessica and furiously nodded her head in agreement.

 

-----------------------------------------Jonghyun’s POV----------------------------------------

 

My hands moved mindlessly as my body swayed to the beat coming from the piano. I was enjoying the moment until an image of someone special appeared in my head. Key. My body stiffened and tensed at the roaming picture that plastered itself into my thoughts. The picture warmed my body as I closed my eyes admiring the image. I wonder what Key had planned after our plans got canceled, something told me that he went to spend time with Dongwoon. Oh, how I wish I was with my Kimbub right now, instead of here. But, I agreed to help Sekyung with this, so here I am stuck in a boring studio.

 

My thoughts was soon interrupted by the sight before me. Sekyung twirled and moved all her limps and joints in her body gracefully. She moved really well, and all her moves were on point. I stared at her as she rolled her hips and belly sliding down with one leg stretched out. She abruptly bowed her head causing her hair to fly to her front. She then whipped her head back, he hair flying backwards in all directions as the sun hits her dark brownish locks. Sekyung raised a bottle up to her lips and inhaled air before letting out a melodic voice, she had an amazing singing voice which hit every note perfectly. She was the whole package beautiful, smart, great singer, great dancer, and a somewhat nice personality.

 

Now that I think about it, she isn’t the whole package. My Kimbub was. He had the personality, the cute smile, slim yet y figure, those diva feline eyes, his deep husky but yet sweet unique voice, and much more to list on. He was just perfect in my eyes, probably not the gender I wanted, but Love has to gender he’s perfect the way he is.

 

The music was close to reaching its as Sekyung sang the last high note, and ending it with a bow which was also graceful. Jessica and Tiffany who I had not noticed was here suddenly applauded their friend for doing such a great job. Sekyung bowed at her friends to show her appreciation before walking up to me.

 

“Thank you Jong...Let’s take a break,” she offered smiling at me content with our performance.

 

“I’m happy that I can help, you did a great Job,” Sekyung blushed at my compliment as she bit her lower lip.

 

“I’ve danced and sang since I was little, So I can become an idol and perform on stage.” There was no doubt that she was going to become an idol but, if it doesn’t work out she can always become a model.

 

“You definitely can do it! Hwaiting!” I encouraged.

 

In the corner of my eyes I noticed Jessica and Tiffany awkwardly staring at me with their eyebrows furrowed. They looked eager to ask me something. I pushed and ignored them and stood up to cover the piano keys.

 

“Jong, are you dating Kim Kibum?” I flinched at Jessica’s voice and at the question. My head snapped back to find them only a feet away from where I stood, and Sekyung just stared at me waiting for me to answer.

 

What should I say? They already had told me to stay away from Key but, I hadn’t listened and hung out with him anyway. I was flustered. My gaze ran between the two and Sekyung as I tried to think of something to say. “Well~.”

 

“Stop dating that Kibum!” Tiffany frankly spat out cutting me off. “As a reward for helping Sekyung play accompaniment,..After the ‘You got It’ competition you can go on a date with one of us three,”she continued to say cockily like she already knew that one of them three would win the competition.

 

“Date?” I asked nervously as I shifted my gaze to Sekyung, she was a better figure to look at than the other two. Sekyung gave me an apologetic smile before letting out a giggle.

 

“I bet you’ll choose Sekyung...Right?” Jessica said smirking at us.

 

Sekyung snapped her head towards Jessica glaring at her, “Sica!”

 

Tiffany and Jessica looked at each other and chuckled at Sekyungs expression and reaction. What was so funny? I don’t understand why someone so calm and nice-ish like Sekyung would hang out with two annoying girls.

 

I looked up at Seekyung from where I sat and gave her a nervous smile, which she sent back to me as well. And if they were to win, I wouldn’t want to be in a date with any of them. I have Key and he is all I need.

 

Footsteps were heard from outside the studio, and it was getting closer as the two girls still chuckled not caring who it may be. The footsteps had stopped right at the door, but I hadn’t seen the figure, Jessica and Sekyung’s body blocked my view from seeing who out visitor was. Jessica and Tiffany’s chuckles soon faded and they caught sight of the intruding figure. Their expressions conveyed disgust and anger while they stared at it. I wonder who it may be.

 

Tiffany left her position to walk up to the person, she did not look like she had an ounce of happiness in her body. “What are you doing here?” Tiffany asked with a low anger voice, I couldn’t see a thing. “You’re not suppose to be here, let alone be allowed in this building!” She spat out disgustingly. I could here the venom she inflicted upon the words she had said.

 

“I’m looking for my boyfriend.” The deep husky yet sweet voice caught my attention, it sounded familiar, it was Key. I felt a shock of energy ran through my body energizing me again. My head snapped at the voices direction as Jessica moved and left a big amount of space for me to see who the person was, and I was right it was Key. “Key...” I said shocked trailing off. My mind was clouded with thoughts, why would he come to his enemies territory, where he isn’t welcomed.

 

Sekyung’s head snapped at my direction staring at me with wide eyes. Key heard me call him, he looked pass Tiffany’s body and stared directly into my eyes before giving me a bright assuring smile. He walked towards my direction passing all three girls and giving them eye contact as he came to me.

 

“Come on, let’s go eat...” Key said smiling cutely reaching his hands out for me to grab. I smiled back at Key before grabbing hold of his hand and intertwining out fingers together. We walked towards the door looking at each other smiling. In the corner of my eyes, I noticed Jessica rolling her eyes at us and looking away, Sekyung just stared at our backs worriedly like something bad might happen. Tiffany snarled at us as we exited the studio. My smile soon disappeared into a frown at the sight of their angered faces. ‘Aigoo.’

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloha ^-^... GUESS WHAT HAPPENED TO ME TODAY!!! LOL So I had a bird land on my head while we were at the market -_- and the WORST NEWS EVER!...*DRUM ROLL* I SPRAINED MY ANKLE during tennis practice (Long story short, I stepped on a tennis ball and sprained it, LOL LAME I KNOW! how can a simple thing make such a huge bruise!)  T.T I'm in pain right now. SO SORRY if the update is lame, like I can barely move my foot, lol it hurts more than the first one.. lol

Anywho! ^-^ lol.. PLEASE COMMENT! It'll make my foot better *-^ buahaha but you don't have too.. lol PLEASE SUBSCRIBE if you haven't yet ^-^ and please share the story... MAHALOS!