Chapter Sixty One

Two-Faced: Annyeonghaseyo Yeobo

 

----------Third POV----------

 

Jonghyun drove up to the entrance of the hotel, as Melanie sat in the back seat putting on make up like she doesn’t have a lot on already. The male exited the car making his way towards the other side of his white glistening Hummer.

 

“Where are we going?” Melanie called out, rolling her windows down to get a better view of the other.

 

“No where, just waiting for Key and Dongwoon.” He calmly replied, putting on some expensive looking shades. He pushed himself off of the car soon as he spotted the two coming his way. The couple hadn’t notice him yet as they chit chatted away.

 

“Hello Everybody!” Jonghyun called out once they were only a couple of feet away from each other.

 

Key’s eyes flew open, his jaw dropped from the sight before him. It wasn’t that car that he was amazed at, it was how annoying his stalker was. Even if they were on vacation he wouldn’t stop following Key around.

 

“Why are you here?” Key asked, letting go of Dongwoon’s hand to cross his arms over his chest.

 

“How could I pass up the vacation and rest in the room?...Right?...Now come on get inside.” He casually said pulling the door to his hummer like there wasn’t any tension between them.

 

“What for?...If you want to play, go and do that with your girlfriend!” Key snarled with distaste. “Who wants to go with you?”

 

For a minute there, Jonghyun thought Key sounded Jealous when referring to Melanie as his girlfriend, and the tone of Key’s voice made it obvious that he was jealous.

 

“Don’t tell me you’re jealous?” Jonghyun spoke, receiving a loud chuckle from the other.

 

“Who’s Jealous?” Key suddenly said, abruptly stopping from his laugh.

 

A smirk grew on Jonghyun’s face as he turned around, walked towards Melanie and embraced her through the opened window and gave her a little peck on the lips with the smirk still across his face. “You just can’t stand watching Melanie and I being so close, right?” He mocked.

 

“Why would you being so close to her matter to me?” Key gritted through his clenched teeth. Forming his hand into a fist. Jonghyun continued to smirk at the ridiculous attempt of Key’s to hide his jealousy. 

 

“If you’re not jealous, then great! Get in!” He cooed.

 

“Big deal! I’ll get in!” Key moved forward, sort of speed walking towards Jonghyun who still had his arms around Melanie. Once Key got close enough, he yanked Jonghyun off of Melanie, pushing him away from the back seat door before entering it with an angry pout.

 

“Sorry for letting you be the chauffeur.” Dongwoon spoke up, as he made his way to the passenger seat.

 

----------

 

Once at a beautiful park not to far away from there hotel, Jonghyun and Melanie acted sweet towards each other in hopes for Key to get jealous and eventually get ticked off. As much as the two tried to act sweet, and placing kisses on each other face, Key hadn’t still paid not attention to the two.

 

Key was to engulfed with Dongwoon. They both walked around hand in hand, occasionally laughing. Instead of having Key be jealous, it’s the other way around. Jonghyun was jealous of Dongwoon.

 

Jonghyun and Melanie stood beside the lake, munching bananas.

 

He couldn’t stand the sight of the other couple doing so much skinship that he formulated a plan in his head, hoping it’ll work. Before Jonghyun could finish his banana a plan popped into mind as he stared at the half bitten fruit. His evil smirk formed, standing up form his seating position and running to the other side of the small dock that was beside him. Jonghyun carefully placed the banana on the ground near the bank of the lake. He cupped his mouth,

 

“Help! Somebody’s drowning! Help!”

 

Key and Dongwoon’s head snapped towards Jonghyun, who then pointed out into the lake. The couple ran towards Jonghyun frantically, ready to help out. “Someone’s drowning?” Dongwoon asked still looking for the person in the lake.

 

“Yeah in the middle! There!” Jonghyun replied, anxiously looking at the banana peel on the ground beside Dongwoon’s right foot. 

 

“Where’s the person drowning?” Key ran up to them not having a clue that the he was about to step into one of Jonghyun’s banana peel trap and fall into the lake. Once Jonghyun imagined how horrible it would be if Key stepped onto the peel, he dashed towards Key, hoping to push him away but instead he stepped on the peel, forcing him to slip forward face flat into the lake.

 

“Hurry! Save him! He can’t swim!” Melanie frantically shouted, reaching out to grab Jonghyun, but was to far off. Ever since College Jonghyun couldn’t swim, not even float.

 

Flashes of memory ran through his mind, as his arms flailed up in the air hoping someone would save him. In the flashback:

 

~Jonghyun saw himself running to Key, thinking he’d save his life from preventing him to jump off the lake, but instead he flew into the water. Key jumped into the lake right after to save Jonghyun, pulling his motionless body onto the banks of the lake. Jonghyun didn’t move, he couldn’t breath. He was in his own dark little world.

 

“Hey! Dino Dork!” a voice called out. Who’s there? All Jonghyun saw was pitch black, and a faint familiar voice. Something warm and soft covered him mouth, blowing air...~

 

“Help!” Jonghyun choked out, water replacing the air in his lungs.

 

Key jumped into the lake unexpectedly, swimming towards Jonghyun’s flailing arms. It wasn’t long until his arms eventually gave in, as they stopped flailing and became limp dropping down below the water like a heavy loud.

 

He didn’t waste anytime, and yanked Jonghyun’s arm before it got to deep. Key pulled Jonghyun up onto dry land, panting, gasping for air.

 

Dongwoon quickly ran to them, immediately performing CPR on the dead looking body. Key and Melanie watched as the saver blew air into the lifeless body. For a minute or so, nothing was making any progress until Jonghyun let out a small cough.

 

Jonghyun’s eyes snapped open, screaming at the sight of Dongwoon, locking lips on his lips rather than Key. Dongwoon casually moved back onto his feet while what he thought was a dead Jonghyun awoke from his beauty sleep.

 

Jonghyun trashed around sarcastically wiping his lips with distaste. “Why the hell did you kiss me?” He spat out, literally.

 

“What’s with your attitude?! You should’ve drowned and died!” Key snapped, hoping Jonghyun would have a thankful reaction that Dongwoon had somehow brought him back to consciousness. “Be thankful we saved you!”

 

“I’d rather drown than choose to be kissed by those lips!”

 

“I think his lips are y.” Melanie remarked to herself, loud enough for the others to hear.

 

“y?! Lips like that? When his boyfriend kisses them, it must be uncomfortable!...Being his boyfriend you must feel uncomfortable kissing that, right?” Jonghyun asked, targeting Key and Dognwoon’s relationship.

 

Jonghyun must have gotten his point through, seeing how Key flinched at those words, and awkwardly smile in a brave way. “What’s it to you?”

 

“Stop acting so tough...Wait, don’t tell me you guys haven’t kissed?!” Jonghyun asked questioningly in shock. Key dropped his gaze from Jonghyun to the ground, looking at it awkwardly with his face tainted red. The sight of this made Jonghyun much happier, knowing that Key’s lips and mouth weren’t invaded by Dognwoon’s disgusting parts.

 

“I know, those lips must be very dirty...right?” He cockily added.

 

Key snapped his head back up, seeing the smirk that grew on Jonghyun’s face. He couldn’t bare to see the other think he has won the battle. “No, they’re not dirty at all.” Key sent Jonghyun a quick smile, before facing Dongwoon who stood their quietly with his arms crossed over his chest. Key closed the space between them pressing their chests together, before reaching over to grab Dongwoon from behind his neck and pulling him in for a chaste kiss.

 

Jonghyun’s face fell along with his body feeling numb at the sight of the two. His blood boiled every second their lips were still attached to each others. “Yah! YAH! Stop!” He called out, walking forward to spilt the lover apart.

 

“What’s your problem?” Key protested sending glare darts.

 

“You’re in public! That was very indecent!...”

 

“No one surpasses you in being an offense to the public! You and Ms. Melanie there, have been doing what you call indecency all day!” Key spat back, with a very good point. Key’s eyes furrowed with anger as he spoke about the other couples intimacy and public display of affection.

 

“So he’s jealous?” Jonghyun thought. “So you’re jealous of me? And you keep observing me?” Jonghyun teased on, questioning how Key would know that Melanie and himself were showing affection if he didn’t pay attention at all. 

 

“Huh, hyung was right...I did incite his envy.”

 

“I’m not observing, and I sure am not jealous!” He spat again. “I just think it’s an eyesore and despicable!”

 

“If you weren’t observing me, or not jealous of me, then why would you think it was an eyesore?”

 

“I~...” Key abruptly stopped.

 

“Exactly! Nothing to say do you?!” Jonghyun accused as the two glared at each other, neither one backing down.

 

“Key, don’t mind him.” Dognwoon started calmly, grabbing onto Key’s hand. “If you take him seriously, it means you lose.”

 

Dongwoon and Key turned around, making their way to the exit of the park. Dognwoon’s arm cautiously wrapped itself around Key’s waist, while key leaned into the warmth of his small embrace.

 

Jonghyun’s eyes widened at the sight, “YAH! Where are you two going?”

 

“None of your business!” Key called out.

 

“How are you gonna get to the hotel if you don’t have a ride?”

 

“We’ll take a cab!”

 

“NO!” Jonghyun called out as he ran to their spot, stopping them in their tracks. “Let’s go to the beach!” He said excitingly, trying to replace the bad tension with a good one.

 

“Why? What’s good at the beach?” Ket retorted.

 

“What’s there to do inside a hotel?” Jonghyun remarked raising his right brow with a smirk.

 

------Jonghyun’s POV-------

 

Dongwoon and I walked towards two vacant jet skies near the banks of the beach. The sun’s reflection and heat glistened through the oceans clear surface, right onto our bare skins. I casually hoped onto the red ski, which was nearest to me, while Dongwon swung his leg around the blue one not to far from mine.

 

Dongwoon looked back, his eyes squinting from the glare of the sun. “You want to compete with me on Jet skis?” He asked after taking a double take out into sea, to maybe check if the ocean was at its best to have a race.

 

“Competing in speed is to boring.” I said slyly, rolling my head in circles, relaxing my muscles.

 

“Who said anything about speed?” Dongwoon questioned, shifting his head to me, revealing a smirk on his face. “If we’re going to compete, we’ll need to make it thrilling.”

 

“Let’s contend our audacity.” I finished the sentence off for him.

 

“Jonghyun...” a familiar voice called out from the shore. “Don’t screw this up.” Key finished, glaring at me.

 

“It’s all right, let’s hear what he has to say.” Dongwoon interjected.

 

“Let’s ride the jet skis towards each other, whoever darts away first loses.” I said casually like there was nothing wrong with the game the we were about to play.

 

“You can’t!” Key called out. “That’s way to dangerous!”

 

“That’s to scary!” Melanie added in.

 

“If you’re scared, you can admit defeat now.” I teased, hoping he’d back down, proving that I am the best.

 

“Doongwoon, don’t bother with that crazy dog!” Key said threateningly, waiting for Dongwoon to reply. Dongwoon didn’t spare Key a look, as he stared down at the ski. “You’re not going to be crazy with him are you?”

 

“I don’t want to admit defeat,” He finally spoke, raising his head, showing a smile. “I’ll compete.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*If you are confused...feel free to ask quesitons*

Aloha! Im back! OMG! It's been forever since I last updated Dx SORRY! I've been very busy during Winter break.. So busy that I haven't even started on my College applciatiosn and scholarships -_____-

Anywho! Thankyou for staying with me for this long xD Thankyou very much! Thankyou for reading and hello to new subscribers and new readers, silent readers  =D Thankyou again! If you're interested in the story please do subscribe.

 

Sorry if the chapter is very, um ugly and short... I just wanted to update so bad because I felt bad... so I'm sorry! Next chapter will probably take a week since school is about to start and I'll have work again...Cross that it'll take two weeks LOL.. My schedule is ed -__-

Life update...hmmm Well, I'm single again ;D yay!....NOT! Christmas was ghetto, I had work...awesome part about my break was the shopping xD LOl yeah.. anything else.... hhhmmmm

Please read the forward and description for my new story:

Now That You're Gone: No Other Lover

IDK! why I'm starting a new story when Im not done with this one -___- just making my life harder LOl.. but i probably wont start on it until february or soo... it's just like a teaser, or a trailer lol either one is good xD

No photo's today sorry -__- Gooobye see you next chapter!!! and PLEASE DO STICK AROUND! NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE AWESOME! BECAUSE ALL THE SECRET WILL UNFOLD-ish.... but Jonghyun will confess! So stick around for that...and the OLD Jonghyun will be back ^_~ in later chapters... hhhhmm whati s Jonghyun up to? very suspicious! 

Anyway! Night guys! Thankyou and HAPPY NEW YEARS!!