Chapter Fourteen

Two-Faced: Annyeonghaseyo Yeobo

 

 

----------------------------------------Key’s POV------------------------------------------------

 

“Whatever!,We won’t do anything together again that’s for sure!”

 

Memories of how we first met flashed itself back into my memory as those words exited my lips. Did I really mean them? It’s for the better, he has his Sekyung and I have Dongwoon. Their has to be a distance between us, these feelings I have for him will thoroughly disappear. I walked away leaving Jong alone, as I watched my feelings for him quietly draw away, even though I knew it would be hard. Tears formed in the corner of my eyes, I couldn’t hold onto them. They fell down caressing my cheeks. 

 

Jong was the only person who understood me, who willingly wanted to be my friend, and chose to worry and care about me when no one did. Even after all the hitting and verbal abuse I threw at him, he stuck with me. Dealing with my attitude, even if it hurted him. It pained my heart so much to leave everything we made and had. ‘I pushed away a really good friend, the only one who understood me.’

 

A poem recited itself in my head:

The weather outside the window, is like your ever-changing expressions.
it starts to rain. And the rain cries with me.
it is blurry, but I don't want to see clearly.



Leaving you, I silently retreat.
I can't bare to tell our story.
My tears flow into my heart and I'm learning to give up.



Listening to the rain, the rhythm is distinct. Your breathing soaks my love like the falling rain. I hope that rain will continue to pour.
Let me continue to miss you
Let my love become transparent.

 

 

----------------------------------------Jonghyun’s POV-----------------------------------------

 

Today was a long, tiring, and stressful day. I had to practice with Sekyung, and had an argument with Key. Ah Key, I doubt he’ll ever talk to me again. But, Ill think positive. 

 

I turned the knob of my dorm door, and walked in to Minho and Taeming chatting about the research paper. “Yah! What are you guys talking about?” I asked curious. Taemin’s eyes shot up at me, he looked surprised to see me.

 

“We’re talking about the paper,” Minho answered nervously. They seemed very suspicious, like they were trying to hide something. As long as it doesn’t involve me or any of my things, I’m good with whatever they were doing. I walked over to the couch placing my laptop onto the center table. Leaning back to stretch, as I took my bag off my shoulders.

 

“Jong, how’s your paper coming” Minho asked, walking over to the couch, and plump himself down.

 

“It’s done,” I replied as I tapped my bag. “What are yours?”

 

“We’re almost done too,” Taemin said still with his nervous voice. I knew Taeming for a while now, and when something was wrong his eyes would always blink, or so I thought. But, I was pretty sure it blinked every time something was wrong, and he blinked a lot since I walked in. Pushing the thought aside, I stood up walking towards my room, “I think I’ll shower,” I called out entering my room.

 

I dug into my closet, looking for my pajamas, and some undergarment to wear for bed. Grabbing my towel and throwing it on my shoulder as I exited the room, walking across the hall to the bath room.

 

-------------------------------------------Third POV---------------------------------------------

 

Minho and Taemin watched as Jong entered the bathroom with all his sleeping things. They stared at each other intently trying to read each others mind.

 

“Hey...” Minho started. “Let’s re-word Jong’s paper and give it to Taecyeon,” Minho whispered, even though Jong was already in the shower singing to himself.

 

Earlier on that night, before Jong returned home Taecyeon and his sidekick Junsu, barged in on Minho and Taemin, and threatened them to write their paper for them.

 

~FlashBack ~

 

“Taemin-ah! It’s the final night! Hurry!” Minho called out, as he watched Taemin type as fast as he could to finish off there paper. “After you’re done typing, print it out.”

 

“YAH! Hyung, there’s more time don’t rush me!” Taemin pouted as he continued to type fast. “There’s still a lot more hours before class starts!”

 

*Ding* *Dong*

 

The doorbell startled Minho, who fell off his seat while attempting to juggle. “Why does Jong always forget his keys!” Minho complained as he got up heading towards the door. Soon as Minho opened the door, he was thrown back. Landing in a loud thud gliding over the floor. Taemin abruptly stood up heading over to Minho to aid him. The strangers walked themselves in as Taemin helped Minho up.

 

“Taecyeon!” Taemin gasped, shocked and surprised he’d visit them. Taecyeon walked a little closer until they were at least three feet away from each other. His sidekick Junsu walked up by his side.

 

“I have something you guys need to help me with, write up that paper that’s due tomorrow!” He spat out very demandingly.

 

Taemin, wasn’t in the mood to play little games at the moment. He had a paper to do, which isn’t half way finish and Taecyeon comes out of no where forcing them to write their paper for him. “YAH! It’s already late, and why didn’t you to idiots do it your self!” Taemin giggled a little as he heard himself, “Oh yeah, I forgot you were idiots.”

 

“Don’t make me do something to you! You’ll regret ever calling me an idiot!” He threatened. Taemin took a step backwards afraid of Taecyeons tone. “We need the paper tomorrow!”

 

“If we don’t get it, I guarantee that your lives at this school, VERY SPECTACULAR!” Junsu yelled out sarcastically. They both giggled, as they walked out the door without another word.

 

Taemin walked back to the computer, while Minho lay himself on the couch. “Yah Minho! What are we going to do?” Taemin pouted, stressed out from everything. “We should just forget they ever came.”

 

“Taemin-ah we can’t do that! they’ll come after us!”

 

~End~

 

“What if they find out?” Taemin asked nervously.

 

“We’ll just rearranged the paper and change the title...” Minho mindlessly said.

 

Taemin was shocked by Minho’s sudden plan, Taemin could tell by Minho’s features that he too was nervous and scared about dealing with Taecyeon.

 

“Are you sure that’s okay?” Taemin asked, still unsure if they should or should not execute their plan.

 

“Do you want to get beaten up?” Minho snapped. For an athletic and tall guy, Minho wasn’t as tough as his exterior show him to be. He was really soft and fragile in the inside.

 

Taemin and Minho stared at Jong’s bag and raided it before Jong could ever come out of the shower and noticed something was up.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The next day, Taemin and Minho arrived to class early. Luckily the class was empty except for Taecyeon and Junsu who was sitting on their seat eagerly awaiting for them to arrive.

 

“Got the paper?” Junsu asked, as he stood up approaching Taemin. Minho pulled taemin to the back of him, shoving the flash drive onto Junsu’s chest. Both Taemin and Minho exited the room, walking off leaving Taecyeon and Junsu grinning with excitement.

 

Off course Taemin and Minho felt bad, but they had to do what they had to do. They were just praying enough, that Mr. Choi won’t see the similarity and pass both the partners.

 

“Hyung, I have a bad feeling,” Taemin whispered, intertwining his fingers with Minho’s.

 

----------------------------------------Jonghyun’s POV-----------------------------------------

 

Half of the heavy weight of stress lifted off my shoulders, as our papers were all turned in. The other half of the weight were still baring down on me, it was all about Key. Key who sat right in front of me in class, wasn’t talking to me at all, which I knew would happen. I just stared at his back, while Mr. Choi went on with his lesson.

 

I was afraid to interact with Key, he might blow up at me again. Which will most likely happen.

 

*Ring* *Ding* *Dong*

 

Everyone exited the class, leaving only a few students who were still packingm including Taemin, Minho, Key, and I.

 

“The paper is turned in, I’m so much more relaxed now!” Minho sighed out loud, as he wrapped his arms around Taemins shoulders. “Should we go celebrate somewhere?”

 

I stared at Minho and Taemin hoping, they’d invite me. But, nothing came, so I took the initiative to ask. “The three of us?”

 

“Well, supposedly, shouldn’t we go with the person you were partners with?” Minho asked, knowing that he wanted to spend some alone time with Taemin. I couldn’t ask Key if he wanted to go out, he restricted us from ever talking again. “Ask him if he wants to come along.”

 

Taemin pouted at me, as he furrowed hi brows, “Hyung, he’s right in front of you, why don’t you ask?”

 

“I don’t want to talk to him right now,” I sassed, hoping Key had heard.

 

“You guys got into a fight?” Taemin asked innocently.

 

“Who got in a fight with her/him!” Both Key and I spat out, as we glared at one another. So he was listening, well I hope he heard what I said.

 

“You guys really have chemistry!” Taeming squeled like a little kid.

 

I tore my eyes off of Key and he had done the same, “Yah KEy!” Minho called out.

 

“Neh?” Key answered.

 

“Since we turned in our papers, Jong is asking if you want to go celebrate a little with us.” Minho asked Key for me. I just sat down pouting, and listening to the conversations they had.

 

“Tell him that Woonie and I are going out, so I don’t have time,” She spat out, giving the message to Minho to give it to me.

 

“Then tell him that I’m playing the accompaniment from Sekyung, so I also don’t have time,” I spat back, trying to make Key agitated. He seemed to have been angered by my accompaniment with Sekyung for the contest, so I used it against him!

 

“Reply and tell him that I’m not even that least bit interested in whether or not he has time!” Key spat again with more venom.

 

“Then tell him...” I was stopped by Taemin’s little scream, “You guys obviously know what the other is saying, say it yourselves!” Taemin snapped. I’ve never seen taemin so irritated before, well there’s always a time for everything. Key abruptly stood up and left  the scene. And I was positive he went off to meet Dongwoon. Oh, how I despised him so much.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Aloha! Okay, so i don't thin kthis chapter makes sense -_- if it doesn't make sense to you please tell me >.< haha if oyur confused ask, Ill answer your question xD LOL sorry for the small cahpters and updates, Yeah.. So i haven't watched Harry Potter yet -_- I wanna watch it soon >.< I'm waiting till the theaters had cooled down hahaha! anywho please COMMENTS are appreciated ^-^ haha subscribe! and thank your for reading MAHALOS!