Chapter Seven

Two-Faced: Annyeonghaseyo Yeobo

 

--------------------------------------------Third POV--------------------------------------------

 

“Get in!” Key looked up at Jonghyun who still hasn’t moved, “Are you getting in or not?”

 

“Well, I was wondering if we could take the bus?” Jonghyun said.

 

“Yesterday you said you didn’t know how.”

 

“I don’t, that’s why I wanted you to take the bus with me.” Jonghyun said, trying to look cute by flapping his lashes, and gave Key his ultimate puppy face.

 

“YAH! Am I your nanny?.. I’m already driving.” Key whined.

 

“Jusigi balabnida, PLEASE!” Jonghyun begged, getting down on his knees.

 

“Were your family that poor, you can’t even ride a bus?” Key asked the pleading Jonghyun.

 

“N-Neh!” Jonghyun lied.

 

It had been a couple of minutes since Jonghyun and Key had wait for the bus, and Finally it arrived. The bus door opened, and both Key and Jonghyun walked in. Key scanned his bus pass and walked to the middle of the bus waiting for Jonghyun to do the same.

 

Jonghyun stared at the scanner and started to press on it, “Is there some sort of a button?” Jonghyun asked the Bus Driver cluelessly.

 

“What was I thinking?” Key realized that this was Jonghyun’s first bus ride, and he wouldn’t know a thing about riding the bus. Key made his way back to the front of the bus as the passengers watched. “Move,” he pushed Jonghyun off to the side as he scanned his bus pass another time, and dragged Jonghyun to the middle of the crowded bus. Key took an empty seat besides a man who seems to be sleeping, while Jonghyun stood holding onto a pole for support as the bus moved. Jonghyun’s groin bumped onto Key a couple of times as the bus stopped and go. “Mianhe,” Jonghyun apologized, as Key glared at him for the fifth time.

 

The bus had stopped to pick up some passengers, Key caught a sight of a pregnant woman with a young girl walked in. He immediately stood, “Key? What’s wrong?” Jonghyun asked confusedly as to why Key had all of a sudden stood up.

 

 A teenage boy walked over to take Key’s seat, making himself comfortable. “Hey, Would it kill you to stand? Get up!” Key smacked the teenage boy behind the head while scolding him. The boy automatically fled running out the bus, ‘He’s probably was scared of Key. I don’t blame him, I would have been scared also.’ Jonghyun thought.

 

The pregnant woman and her young daughter approached the us, “Here take a seat,” Key offered up his seat. Jonghyun was confused to why Key would do such a thing, giving up his own seat. The fact that the lady was pregnant and had a child made it pretty obvious why Key had done it.

 

“I never knew you had to get up for pregnant women and children,” Jonghyun said.

 

“It’s polite, and common sense,” Key said holding onto a pole. “You really do need to learn a lot of things.”

 

“Neh, There’s a lot of things I’ve never done before,” Jonghyun confessed. “And because of that, I came to here for school by myself. I wanted to experience a different life, and experience my...firsts.” 

 

“Firsts?” Key asked clueless.

 

“Neh, firsts,” Jonghyun said before adding, “And my first was with you.” Jonghyun smiled at Key, who had blushed.

 

“Pabo, That’s not true,” Key blushed nervously as he looked around to see if anyone had heard, before facing the other direction.

 

“I meant, the first I’ve taken the bus with,” Jonghyun had corrected himself.

 

Key sighed in relief that Jonghyun was just talking about the bus, and not anything else. “Now when I ride the bus, you’ll be the first person I’ll think about,” Jonghyun said smiling.

 

“PABO! Why?! Never think about me, if you do you’re dead!” Key spat out, as he blushed.

 

The Bus came to a sudden stop, throwing Key off balance which caused him to loosen his grip on the pole and flew into Jonghyun’s arms. Jonghyun’s left arm was wrapped around Keys waist as the other was holding onto the pole for support. Key’s arms collided onto Jonghyun’s muscular chest, his face buried on his neck, he felt his heart rate rapidly increasing. Key and Jonghyun looked at each other as both blushed a bright tint of red. All eyes in the bus were on them as they stayed in the same position for a couple of seconds or so before separating apart, looking opposite directions. Key felt his heart rate decrease from the separation of their bodies, looking around to see that eyes were staring at him. “OMO OMO OMO!”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A few minutes after the awkward bus ride, they arrived at the library. Jonghyun and Key haven’t spoken to each other after they got off the bus, they quietly entered the silent library.

 

Key walked towards the stack of books, and noticed Jonghyun following closely behind him, “Why are you following me? Go look somewhere else,” he whispered.

 

“I don’t want to, I might get lost,” Jonghyun replied.

 

“AISH!” Key hissed, as he reached over to grab a book.

 

Key walked over to an empty table, with Jonghyun following him from behind. Key sat down, opening his book and started skimming through information. He noticed that Jonghyun who was sitting across of him also had a book in his hand, but Jonghyun wasn’t looking at the book, he was staring at Key. “Pabo, why are you staring at me!” Key hissed. People looked at our direction, some were glaring wanting to shut us up, and others were just staring confusedly.

 

“Joesonghabnida,” Jonghyun said looking around slightly bowing his head.

 

“What are you looking at? Me or the book?”

 

“Well, aren’t you looking at me too? How would you know that I was looking at you?” Jonghyun playfully sassed back.

 

Key abruptly stood up slamming his palms on the table, he reached over to slap Jonghyun but, Jonghyun ducked to the floor crawling away from the fumed Key. Jonghyun started to run when he got up from the floor, Key was running dangerously close behind. He hid behind bookshelves, and even using some people as protection when Key was near him. Jonghyun ran behind an unstable bookshelf, that looked like it would fall just by a simple tap. Key who was still full of energy ran after Jonghyun behind the book shelf, he accidently bumped onto the bookshelf and fell in front of it as he lost his balance. Jonghyun stopped when he saw that Key had fallen. A loud cracking noise could be heard from the bookshelf as he tilted over Key. Jonghyun ran as fast as he could, hovering over Key’s body as big, small, hard covered, and paperback books fell on his back and head, luckily the shelf was stable enough not to fall from its tilting position over the two. Key watched in horror as Jonghyun took blows of pain from the books landing all over his back side. A book harshly landed on Jonghyun’s head with a loud thud, he collapsed onto Key as he lost consciousness.

 

“Dino Dork,” Key said, as he sat flipping Jonghyun over to his back. Key panicked shook Jonghyun’s arms and body. “Hey! Jong! Hey!” 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After a few minutes Jonghyun finally woke up, he didn’t wake up to a beautiful sight though. It was more like waking up to a nightmare, the librarian yelled at us for playing around, making lots of noise, and for braking the bookshelf. She finally got tired of yelling so she kicked both of them out into the night.

 

“Is your head okay?” Key asked Jonghyun who was rubbing the back of his head.

 

“It feels like my head isn’t a part of me right now,” Jonghyun puppy pouted. Key giggled at Jonghyun’s pout, as he playfully hit Jonghyun’s shoulder. “YAH! You’re so mean!...I’m already hurting and you’re still laughing.”

 

Key continued to laugh as he watched Jonghyun’s face turn red pouting. “I Just think you’re hilarious.” 

 

“How am I funny?!” Jonghyun spat out, still holding on to his pout.

 

“Count how many times you’ve saved me...”

 

“One, from those thugs...Two, when I thought you were going to kill yourself...And three, when I saved you from the books.”

 

“And how does each time end up?” Key asked stepping closer to Jonghyun.

 

“I was knocked out the first time, then knocked out the second and the...” Jonghyun trailed off and froze staring at the midnight air as he realized that all the times he had tried to save Key, he was all knocked out.

 

Key let out a chuckle at how Jonghyun’s face was contorted as he innocently thought about it. “Don’t you think it’s funny?...You try to save me all the time, but I end up being fine...While you, on the other hand gets knocked out! HA-HA-HA” Key chuckled playfully.

 

-------------------------------------------Jonghyun’s POV--------------------------------------

 

“YAH! And you’re still laughing?” I said seriously, slightly glaring at Key, who was still amused by my misfortune.

“HA-HA-HA” Key said, and laughed. I pouted at Key and quickly spun around facing the other direction. ‘How dare he still laugh at me! He should be grateful I at least attempted to save him.’

 

“Hey...I’m not laughing at you...I’m just...” He trailed off. “All right, all right... I am laughing at you...” he confessed playfully hitting my shoulder, laughing hysterically.

 

I gave in giggling a little, admitting that it was pretty funny. I’m the one who tries to save him, but he ends up saving me most of the times. I looked back at Key, smiling. At the corner of my eyes I saw familiar figures coming from the alley way between the library and the store by it. ‘OH NO! It’s Sekyung!’ mentally shouting to myself. I quickly spun around, facing my back to the three girls behind me. Key hadn’t seem to have noticed them, until he turned his head to the left and tensed up, clenching his fist at Skeyung.

 

I had no idea what was happening, I stood frozen hoping she wouldn’t see me, but their footsteps seemed to have paused. ‘Aigoo!.. They told me not to talk to Key, but I’m with him right now..’ I thought, as I looked at Key’s flustered facial expression glaring at the three.

 

“Jong, why are you with Key...” Sekyung said calmly, but you could hear the disappointment in her tone. I slowly turned around trying to figure out what to say, but there was not need to lie. 

 

“Key and I are partners for a research paper, and we came to the library to get books.” I said.

 

“Maybe no one wanted to be his partner, so he forced you to be his partner, right?” Jessica spat out, strongly believing in her statement.

 

“Actually, the opposite,”Key sassed scoffing, giving them some diva attitude.

 

“Neh, I’m the one that wanted to be partners with Key.”

 

“Jong, you want to be friends with us right?” Tiffany asked before continuing, “Then stay away from him.” She commanded.

 

“Why can’t I be friends with Key and you three?” I asked confusedly furrowing my brows, switching my gaze from the girls to Key.

 

“You can’t..You have to choose a side,” Jessica spat.

 

“Everyone knows each other in class or school, why does it have to be like that?”

 

“If you want to be friends with Key, you can’t hang out with us!” Jessica spat out, as Tiffany nodded her head like a little slave agreeing to everything Jessica says.

 

Key, all of a sudden softened, and made his first movement ever since Sekyung and her crew came. He clung on my left arm, gripping on tightly. “We’re not just friends..... We’re already dating...” Key smiled as Sekyung, Tiffany, and Jessica’s  jaws dropped widening their eyes in shock.

 

I to was shocked at Key’s reply, wondering what got into Key for him to say such a thing. I felt his warm body rub against mine as he clung close on to me hugging my arm. “We’re dating?” I whispered at him.

 

He looked straight into my eyes before talking, “Neh yeobo,.. If we weren’t dating, why would you stay at my house and sleep in my bed?” Key said playfully, widening his eyes at me like he was trying to say something. ‘Why is he telling them these things?’ I thought.

 

“You stayed at her house?! and Slept in her bed?!” Sekyung snapped, taking a step forward.

 

“I even saw your bare y body!” Key whispered, but loud enough for the three girls to hear him.

 

“BARE BODY?!” Tiffany and Jessica yelled out in unison, filled with anger and confusion. “Jong, is what he’s saying is true?” Sekyung asked, her face all red and angry. “He’s lying right?”

 

I looked at Sekyung then at Key, trying to come up with an answer. “Well it is true, but...”

 

“But what? Don’t tell me you didn’t like it,” Key said cutely still looking up at me.

 

“Jong...This can’t be true...You guys can’t be dating!” Sekyung pushed trying to convince herself.

 

Maybe Key has a plan, but I don’t see where this fake relationship is going to go. Sekyung and her two posy, aren’t going to give up. I tried to tell the truth, but Key would always in, telling them that we are dating. “We’re just...”

 

“We are dating...” Key said quickly, as he reached for my head pulling it towards him. His lips collided on to mine, time seemed to have froze, everything was gone except Key and I kissing. Key deepened the kiss as he leaned in closer, our chest rubbing against each other, a hand caressed my neck and the other on my face. ‘OMO! My first Kiss’ I thought. I was angry that my first kiss was forced, not what I have expected or planned out, but it felt right and tasty.

 

Key’s hand slid down to his sides, pushing us apart. He looked at the shocked girls that hadn’t moved a single muscle and smiled at them. Sekyung looked super pissed, but I didn’t care right now. Key, pulled me away passing by the three girls, as a smile was plastered onto his face.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloha^-^ Sorry for the very late update >.< i hate making readers wait xD but this is all I can do for now! haha Anywho! I hope this chapter isn't that boring, please enjoy it! and Um.. yeah share it please! hahaha What else to say?, and OMG starting on Chapter 8! and I'm pretty sure Dongwoon Key's BFF will make his debut in Chapter 9! hahaha so watch out for him>.< I should change Dongwoons picture in the front, which I will surely doo xD  um yeah that's it for now! See you guys in the next chapter, which will probably be up tomorrow, or if I'm lucky and finish it in time then tonight ^-^ oh yeah! I made the poster thingy up there! hahaha I don't own the pics LOL it's pretty lame right? Anywho! MAHALOS for reading ^-^