Chapter Seventeen

Two-Faced: Annyeonghaseyo Yeobo

 

-----------------------------------------Jonghyun’s POV----------------------------------------

 

Key’s convertible stopped in front of a hotel somewhere in the city. ‘Why did he come here?’ I asked myself as I watch him enter the hotel. Curious why Key headed to this hotel instead of home, I exited the taxi after paying the driver.

 

Key’s calm walk fastened into a run into the lobby, I ran after Key trying to catch up to him. As I turned to the right where Key had turned, I came to an abrupt stop. My eyes widened in shock and sadness at the view I was seeing.

 

A painful stab hit my chest, the same pain when I see Key with Dongwoon. The sight of Key running up to Dongwoon, wrapping his arms around his neck sent more stabbing pain to my chest. My body tensed up at the pain. Key came here to see Dongwoon.

 

----------------------------------------Key’s POV------------------------------------------------

 

My car came to a complete stop soon as my foot placed a big amount of pressure onto  the breaks. During my drive to the hotel I couldn’t help but let out my tears. 

 

If I had explained myself back in class it wouldn’t had gone well, no one would have believed me. There was nothing to confess, I wasn’t the one who copied the paper. Everything was to much for me to handle, I needed someone to talk to, I needed Dongwoon. The only person in the world who understood me, and cared about me, who loves me.

 

I exited my car, rushing towards the hotels front doors. Flying them open, and walked calmly through the deserted lobby. I turned right headed towards the elevators, to head up to Dongwoons condo. Dongwoon just so happened to come out of the elevator. I ran up to Dongwoon as more tears ran down my face. My body relaxed happy to see him, my body threw itself on to the surprised Dongwoon. My arms wrapped itself around his neck, as I placed my weak head onto his shoulders. I let out my sobs and groans, crying onto his shoulder.

 

He felt so warm and comfortable, Dongwoon wrapped his arms around me giving me a tight hug, as he too placed his head on top on my shoulder. I couldn’t believe how I missed his body, but some parts in my head told me to push away, he wasn’t the person I wanted to be with. I had pushed the person away awhile back.

 

Dongwoon loosened his vice hug, as he lifted his head off of my shoulders. he slightly pushed me away, grabbing onto my chin and raised it up to meet his eyes. “Gwenchana?” I pouted at him while tears rolled down my face. He gave me a warm assuring smile before closing the space between us, as I rested my head on his chest.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the incident at the lobby, Dongwoon had brought me up to his room.

“Do you want to tell me what happened?” He asked, breaking the silence between us. I felt weak and gloomy, my tears were slowly drifting away, but few tears were still making it’s way out of my eyes.

 

After I haven’t replied, he sat down on the bed next to me, I sniffled a little before attempting to speak without being cut off by my whimpers or sobs. “No matter what I do, no one likes me...This world is so unfair!” I cried, bring my knees up to my chest, wrapping my hands around it. “If you’ve ever done anything bad, everyone will forever label you as the bad person.” I stated, as I sniffled tears running down my face.

 

“What’s the use, do you surrender just like that?” Dongwoon said as he looked at me. “Nothing is ever the same just as you think,..As long as you know in your heart whether or not you’re that kind of person, that will be enough.” Confused of what he was trying to say, I looked up at him meeting hi gaze. “Most importantly, can you honestly face yourself?”

 

I looked down from my hands, understanding what he meant. He was trying to say that  everything won’t go the way I want to, and it’s up to me to approve or disapprove of the person who I am. It doesn’t matter what other people think of me, the only thing that matters is the way I think about myself.

“Even if there’s only one person in the world that understands you...You’ll have to cherish it.”

 

I raised my hands to wipe the tears from my eyes, as I leaned my head onto his shoulders. Thinking about what he had said, as I sighed. “Look at me,” he said. 

 

My head raised from his shoulders, turning it to face him, and look at him straight in the eyes. My eyes weren’t that exciting to look at after all the crying, but he still looked into them. “No matter how the world looks at you, I will always think that you’re a good person.” I could feel the sincereness from his words, and his eyes. He really meant it, he was the only one I could trust and believe in. The only one who’ll always be there for me.

 

A small smile drew up on my face, as tears still rolled down. “Dongwoon,” I started. “Aren’t you going to ask me what happened?” I asked. Confused that he still hasn’t asked me what had happened but, he already knew that it was something not pleasant.

 

“No matter what happened, we shouldn’t give up on ourselves...We should face it, right?” he said. He leaned over to my ear before whispering, “The Kim Key Kibum that I know,..No matter how many times he gets defeated will never give up.” he stated with a smile.

 

He was right, I never gave up on anything even If I was defeated. So, why should I start giving up now? I was strong before, standing up for myself, and I will be strong no matter how difficult life is. I will always stand up, and be strong whenever it throws hard obstacles at my way.

 

Dongwoon poked my sides getting me to smile. I gave in, a smile grew on my face as I still sniffled, but tears no longer came out. “Good boy,” he giggled as he wrapped his arms around me, before placing his lips on to my forehead. ‘Thank You Dongwoon, You really are the best.’

 

--------------------------------------------Third POV--------------------------------------------

 

Back in the dorms, Taemin paced around the living room in circles, a nervous wreck. He felt guilty for what he and Minho had done and caused. “What do we do? It’s all because of your bright idea, and now, the situation has turned tables!” Taemin yelled, air quoting the word bright.

 

Minho stared at Taemin worried as well, he didn’t know his “bright” idea would turn out like it had. He hadn’t thought about the cons of there actions, and he hadn’t expected it to turn out like it did. Minho felt guilty for it all, “I edited and changed the paper, who knew that Mr. Choi would have been able to tell that their papers were similar,” he confessed looking down at his lap. He didn’t know what to do, and how he could make things better. ‘Should we tell Jong about it? Or let Kibum get expelled for their doing?’ he thought.

 

“Now what? We’ve already cause Jong and Key some problems..Ani, we caused a big problem!” Taemin corrected himself, still feeling very guilty.

 

Both Taemin and Minho hadn’t noticed Jong was hiding behind the wall just by the door. He was confused about what Taemin and Minho was chatting about.

 

----------------------------------------Jonghyun’s POV-----------------------------------------

 

I walked into the dorm exhausted from the event that happened earlier on today. MY body was weak, drained out of energy. It ached for a comforting bed, my body yearned to rest and never wake up from this horror dream. 

 

As I entered the dorm, closing the door behind me ever to softly. Taemin and Minho were talking to each other loudly, they seemed to be arguing about something, lovers quarrel. Now that i think about it, both were acting weird and suspicious the whole day. They were shaking in their seats during the confrontation that happened in class, and avoiding me after I came back from the hotel to see...Key.

 

“Now what?...We’ve already cause Jong and Key some problems...Ani! We caused a big problem!” Taemin yelled out, his tone seemed nervous and panicky. He was also breathing heavily.

 

Intrigued by their conversation, I leaned my back onto the wall that covered the door from their sight. Leaning in a little closer to hear what they were saying.

 

“Good thing that Kibum had a bad record, and didn’t suspect Jong,” Minho said. He seemed to be talking about today’s unexpected event. “Key had that bad luck coming to him...”

 

My mind processed everything that I had heard since I got into the room. Taemin’s “We caused a big problem,” to Minho’s “Good thing that Kibum had a bad record, and didn’t suspect Jong.” What did they all mean? The seemed to have had something to do with the problem.

 

My body winced at the realization that hit me. Tae and Minho had something to do with  our paper getting into Taecyeon’s hands. That explains why they were acting strange and suspicious. Why and What had they done to have to have caused Key and I such a problem.

 

The blood in my boiled up through my skin, as it fumed feeding me with anger. Yes, I was weak and exhausted but, some reason a spark or energy ran through my body. i barged out from my hiding place, walking towards the two. At that moment I didn’t care what my actions would be, and what I’ll be doing to these two cowards. Anything could happen, especially from how angry i was at them. I wasn’t scared, I won’t regret a thing for what I’ll do.

 

“Hyung,” Taemin said looking up at me, shocked that I came out of know where.

 

I reached over to both Minho and Taemin, holding tight on their shirts. I threw them straight to the wall, a loud thud could be heard from where I was standing. My anger raised, as my breathing got heavier. I closed the space between the two and I, pinning them harshly onto the wall. My vice grip on their shirt tightened, as I tug on them lifting them up, and slamming them back down harshly against the wall. Taemins fragile face contorted into pain, it would have been enough to stop Jong from whatever he was doing, but Jonghyun was to pissed to pity the pain of the two.

 

“Weren’t you guys a bit outrageous?!” I yelled along with venom. they winced at my angry tone. “You took the paper?!..Why would you say that Key had it coming to him?!” I yelled particularly at Minho, as I tug him back and slamming him back down. I was angrier than I have ever been in my life. “Tell me!...After you took the paper, how did Taecyeon get my flash drive?!” I snapped, My pale cremy colored skin, turned into a taint of red. My ahnd shook with anger, veins were visible from my neck.

 

“We can’t!” Tae sniffed, tears ran down his face. I felt not an ounce of pity for him, only the pity of being a coward to do such a thing.

 

“SAY IT!”

 

“Ani! We can’t!” Minho yelled out. My right hand loosened it’s grip on Tae’s shirt, as it formed into a fist. I swung my hardened fist at Minho’s face. My fist contacted his flesh.  His head snapped to the right from the impact of the blow I’d given him. He collapsed to the ground caressing his cheeks. He looked up in horror, as I gave him a death glare. I may be small, but I’m sure I can pack a big punch.

 

Taemin’s jaws dropped shocked, that I had hit his boyfriend. he pushed my hands away, as he headed towards Minho. I caught him by his wrist before he got to far. Throwing him back to wall as I pinned him down. Tae let out a small whimper of pain.

 

“You two are Cowards!...I thought we were friends!” I yelled out, glaring at Minho then back to Taemin.

 

“We are friends Hyung!” Taemin yelled back as more tears rolled down his face, I could see his pain and guilt through his eyes. I felt bad for him, “We didn’t mean for you and Key hyung to get in trouble!” he confessed.

 

“What did you guys do Tae?!” I asked sternly. “Tae said it was your idea, and If you get Key expelled, I will not let you go off easy!” I yelled pointing at Minho, who crawled a few feet away from me.

 

I couldn’t believe that my friends would put Key and i in trouble like that. Was it a joke? If it was it wasn’t funny at all! Minho didn’t care if Key was expelled. No one deserved to be expelled especially Key, he hasn’t done a single wrong thing.

 

“It’s because of Taecyeon!” Taemin confessed whimpering.

 

“Taecyeon?”

 

“It’s because he couldn’t write a paper, so he threatened us to do it for him.”

 

“So...”

 

“So...When you came out that day, you placed your bag on your bed, so we took your flash drive...” Taemin sobbed, his hands hovering over his face as tears rolled down.

 

Taecyeon told them to write a paper for him, but they ended up stealing my flash drive. 

 

“Sorry, We didn’t know that the situation would end up this way,” Taemin begged for forgiveness, but I wasn’t to sure to give it to him.

 

“No one likes Key anyway... So let him be!” Minho said from his spot.

 

Why would Key deserve to be expelled from his wrong doings? Was it because he as unsociable, or not popular? He didn’t deserve it, he didn’t deserve everything everyone threw at him. “Why would you I let Key be expelled?!... HuH?! Tell me Minho tell me!!” I yelled at him.

 

Minho looked down to his lap still caressing his cheeks, “Because Key is unsociable and not popular, that’s why he deserves to be expelled huh?!” Anger boiled through me again.

 

“That’s not it...” 

 

“Than what is it?!” Yelling cutting Minho off.

 

“We didn’t want the situation to get so dire either.” If they did not want the situation to increase, then why didn’t they tell the truth.

 

“Then we need to tell the truth!.. Let’s goto Mr. Choi and tell him everything!” I said, lifting Minho up form the ground. “Tell him that Key is innocent!” I hissed.

 

“Ani Jong! If we tell Mr.Choi, Taemin and I will be expelled for sure...” Minho begged.

 

How pathetic can they get, “Just because you guys don’t want to be expelled, you’re willing to let Key get expelled for your miss deed?!” I barked. They were really pathetic, covering up their mistake and making an innocent person take the blame for their mis deed. “You don’t think you’re being selfish?!”

 

“Jong! We’re all poor students!..Our parents are old and were finally able to get us into college, if they found out we were expelled, they’re going to be really mad! Please, don’t!” Taemin begged, as he held on tight onto my arms. His tears rolling down more furiously now. I’m not one to speak about poor families, I’ve never been in one. So, I didn’t question them about it.

 

‘Key is innocent, he needs to know that he was falsely accused.’ I thought, as I loosened tae’s grip from my hand and headed out the door. 

 

Key didn’t deserve all this trouble. How am I going to explain all this, I didn’t want Tae and Minho to be expelled as well. There was nothing I can do to get Taecyeon in trouble, he had the evidence. ‘What should I do?’

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Aloha!! Awww poor Jonghyun -_- he doesn't know what to do with the situation xD LOl and good thing 2min confessed right? well almost confessed Jong ahd to get it out from them.. LOL and poor taemin! sorry for the 2min shippers  Ididn't mean to be so abusive to them -_- I think this is the longest chapter I've done xD LOl idk xD ANYWHO! 

sorry for the typos, i really dont reread my things -_- i know bad author.. 

So school starts around 2 weeks from now.. and I'm rushing to write future chapters so All i need to do is copy and paste and update -_- haha I don;t want ot keep you guys waiting when school starts and I don't update.. so yeah trying to write a lot so I have soemthing to update even if school starts! YAY! lol  anywho yeah Mahalos for reading!

Comments ^-^ and Subscribe^-^ thankyou to the new subscribers and wellcome new readers.. see oyu next chapter tmrw ^-^