Chapter 66

Two-Faced: Annyeonghaseyo Yeobo

 

Chapter 66

 

Jonghyun caressed Key’s face so gently, avoiding any painful movements or urges he might cause. Key watched the other as tears continuously ran down his face as he continued to rub gentle circles around Key’s tender scratched face.

 

~Always being the blithely unconcerned Casanova, Kim Jonghyun… He’s actually crying for me… Is his feelings for me serious?~

 

Key snapped his head to the right, leaving Jonghyun’s hand in mid air caressing the empty space that separated them. Jonghyun froze starring at the latter, who seemed to helplessly fight off the warmth of his hands.

 

“Why are you so worked up?” Key asked, not facing the other, with his head still turned aside, ignoring eye contact.

 

….

 

The night sky dimmed from the burning of the flames as fire trucks and ambulances searched for any survivors. None seemed to be noticing an injured Key on the floor, who looked as if he had no strength or hope in living.

 

“I said,” Key started calmly, this time turning his head to face the other. “Why are you so worked ~” He screamed at Jonghyun demanding an answer but was cut off.

 

“Why wouldn’t I be?!” Jonghyun attacked back, slamming his fists onto the pavement below him, receiving a flinch from the latter. His voice shook with worry and anger from the reaction he got from Key. Jonghyun was there to help him, to get him back up on his feet, but Key refused them.

 

Key stared astonishingly at Jonghyun, whose eyes were red flaming with tears or anger and worry. “Why wouldn’t I be Key?” He repeated softer, bowing his head, which shook from his whimpers. He urged pushing himself not to break down, but he was done.

 

“Because I love you!” He shouted again, enraged with emotions he couldn’t keep in any longer. It took just one accident that nearly killed Key for him to confess his worries. “Key,” he sobbed reaching over grabbing the latters arms. “I Love you!”

 

Key sat starring blankly into Jonghyun’s eyes, lips pouting at the pain he was in. They met each others eyes, as Key felt a stinging sensation forcing it’s way out of his tear bags. His words strike Key deeper that it had intended too. Bringing back old memories, and triggering a love heart felt feeling for someone he thought he had forgotten about.

 

~Why is it when I hear Jonghyun say, “I Love you.” There is that Jong feeling?~

~But he’s not Jong… I can’t imagine him as Jong anymore.~

 

Key shook himself free from Jonghyun’s grasp, sending pain throughout his muscles from the sudden movement. His weak body urged its way up to his feet, ignoring everything around him. At this moment, nothing felt as painful as what he felt in his heart. Not even the cuts and wounds around his body.  It shocked him how he still managed to get up from the low energy that ran through his body.

 

Key continued to walk towards Seoul, causing attention from paramedics who proceeded to approach the weak Key. They in all their might forced the injured Key to stop walking, but failed. He still had enough strength to run away, leaving belongings, and Jonghyun behind.

 

Jonghyun sat astonishingly at his position, not even pursuing to stop Key. At that moment he knew that he had already lost. He confessed his love for the latter, and got rejected by it.

 

~I can’t let him go… Not again.~

 

Jonghyun found the courage in him, ignoring all paramedics and executives from stopping him in his path to get to Key, who hadn’t ran off not to long ago. Jonghyun wasn’t going to let key go again, he means too much to him. Even if he had lost the battle, he wasn’t going to lose on getting Key back, even if it meant fighting everyday for him.

 

----------

 

Jonghyun saw the latters limp body, managing to walk its way more inwards to the city. He quickly ran towards Key, pulling his arms back to face him. Key’s face were paler than when he saw him awhile back. His eyes droopy from exhaustion, but it glistened a bright hope of energy.

 

“Where are you going?” Jonghyun demanded, wrapping his hands around Key’s shoulders.

 

“Let go of me.” The latter spat out discreetly.

 

“No,” he replied shaking his head, “I don’t want to let go.”

 

“Key, I don’t want to lose you again.”

 

Jonghyun wrapped his arms around Key’s waist, as the other pulled him towards his body. Jonghyun met Key’s lips, folding them onto his. He had missed the taste and feel of kissing Key. Jonghyun’s hands rose its way up towards the latters face, caressing it passionately. A strong gust of wind flew by them from a train passing by.

 

Key stood blankly. His heart thumped against his chest as Jonghyun continued to kiss him, which he didn’t fight back. Jonghyun’s lips were delightful, familiar, and special. He questioned the beating rate of his heart. Why was it reacting to Jonghyun’s kiss?

 

Jonghyun pulled Key into a hug after he passionately kissed him. He felt warm arms wrap around his back, knowing it was Key’s he hugged tighter. Key embraced Jonghyun, wrapping his arms around the elder and leaning against his body.

 

The latter didn’t fight off Jonghyun. Instead accepting the kiss and hug. Key loved the feeling it sent him, the same familiar feeling he longed for, from his old lover. They were all too similar; it felt like going back in time and kissing him again. He rest his head on top Jonghyun’s shoulder as a smile grew on his face.

 

~This Hug and Kiss, were also like Jong’s.~

 

~But it’s not… Kim Kibum, it’s not him… Wake up!~

 

~Jonghyun is just a Casanova, you can’t fall in love with him.~

 

~You Can’t~

 

Key quickly retracted from the hug, pushing himself back, and swinging his hand across Jonghyun’s face. His hands stung from the skin on skin contact, but gave no time to show his reaction, and walking away.

 

Jonghyun stood at his spot, head still turned to the right from the heavy slap. He didn’t understand. Key wrapped himself onto him after the kiss, seeming like he liked it. What has he done wrong?

 

----------

(Dongwoon’s POV)

 

“Dongwoon! Plea~…”

 

Dongwoon, sat silently on his desk waiting for another answer, but only received a loud thud then the ending tone.

 

Something was wrong. Key’s voice seemed frantic and scared. Dongwoon’s heart continued to beat heavily as he got up, running towards the exit of his office, grabbing him keys on the way. He was thankful for future technologies, as he located Key’s phone on his.

 

~What have you gotten yourself into Key?~

 

He thought to himself. Dongwoon continued to drive through traffic, speeding, and cutting people off.

 

Dongwoon was almost near the location Where Key’s phone was disconnected. He continued to speed his way through the streets.

 

*Ding**Ding*

 

Dongwoon quickly punched onto his breaks, as his tires screamed through the night sky, leaving off rubber residue and a trails of smoke as he reached the end bar of a train stop. His head nodded from the sudden stop and inertia of the car, shaking it awake after he processed everything in his head. How had he forgotten to pay attention on the road? Key was the only thing on his mind right then and there, he forgot to take his own precautions.

 

“!” He shouted as he ran his fingers through his hair, and punching the horn to accompany his frustrations. Turning his head towards the front of the train tracks, were two familiar figures that stood facing each other, he quickly recognized the taller male, which he made out to be Key. It was to dark for him to see, but a streetlight not to far from them outlined several scabs that ran through out his arms, neck and face.

 

~Key, what happened to you?~

 

It didn’t take him to long before recognizing the other male, Jonghyun. the two seemed to be talking amongst themselves, Jonghyun facial expression seemed worried and angry at whatever it was that happened. Jonghyun had not a scratch of scab on him, nor was his clothes torn. Dongwoon Knowing Key, would have done a lot of damage to Jonghyun if they were to get into a fight, which was his first thought but, it seems like something else had happened. The ground below him began to shake as a train approached on the left.

 

As the train made its way to his view, he watched witnessing Jonghyun pull Key towards him and smacking his lips right onto Keys. The train blocked his view as it passed. Dongwoon’s eyes slightly grew at what he saw, as his heart thumped rapidly. His chest shot a pain through his stomach, as if being punched.

 

Dongwoon continued to stare forward, having quick glimpse off the two figures kiss in front of him. His heart ached watching Key wrap his arms around the other, envying the position they were in. Dongwoon knew Key wasn’t faking the hug nor was he faking the kiss.

 

“Key…”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doesn't the main image just relate to this chapter? OMG! i love it!

Anyway, it took me a while to post this up. I've been super busy with 2 jobs and school, which basically leads to me being lazy and tired right after. But I have two days off! YAy! Going to update "No Other Woman" as well later on, maybe tomorrow. and Please check out that story! I just posted my first chapter a week ago =D So check it out!

See you guys later, I have class -__- BYE!

Now That You're Gone: No Other Lover