Chapter 69

Two-Faced: Annyeonghaseyo Yeobo

 

“Key!” Minho called jogging towards the diva as if in a hurry. “Jonghyun wants to see you.”

 

“Jonghyun,” he nonchalantly stated, hearing nothing but his bossy’s name coming out of the secretary’s mouth. “Tell him I don’t want to.”

 

“But~”

 

“Tell him, if he has to talk to me regarding work, have him tell me during the conferences. Besides that, I have no will to converse with him…” Key forced himself passed the tall lad, who immediately walked off towards Jonghyun’s office. Key’s interest in hosting his radio show lessened each day as soon as he enters through the doors of hell. He no longer cared in keeping the job. He had the ice cream shop Dongwoon got him to get through his monthly expenses, but Key knew he wouldn’t last a year with the kind of money the shop made.

 

After retrieving his Tote and wallet from his cramped cubicle, all Key wanted to do was get home. Ignoring and avoiding Jonghyun’s call was harder than he had expected.

 

The sun hit his pale skin radiating off into the soothing air. It felt tremendous to leave the building~.

 

“Key!” a hand fell upon his shoulders, sending goose bumps up his spine. Key ignored the annoying voice for a second or so before the grip tightened.

 

“Let go.” Key calmly stated, knowing whom exactly is at his back.

 

“Why won’t you speak to me unless it’s work related?” Jonghyun asked.

 

“Because I don’t want to see you,” the latter annoyingly replied moving away from his boss, not yet facing him. “It annoys me when I see you, so I beg you, just stay far away from me will you?”

 

The other walked around to Key’s front showing no emotion. “Then what about yesterday?”

 

“What about it?” he annoyingly responded.

 

“Yesterday, I kissed and hugged you, and you responded… Dare you say you didn’t.”

 

Key silently stood in his place, not moving and showing how he felt at that moment.

 

“Say you like me… Why won’t you admit it?”

“I Don’t,” Key responded, staring him straight in the eye. “It’s because~”

 

“Because of what?”

 

Key didn’t want to say it. He didn’t want to say how much he looked like Kim Jong, how much it felt like he was actually hugging and kissing him. Off course he didn’t want to say that, it was ridiculous.

 

“Speak!” The other grew impatient waiting for a response, even is he knew he would be speechless. Jonghyun stared into Key’s wandering eyes. He seemed as if he was debating whether or not to say anything. “Say it!” he demanded.

 

Key gave to response, except to walk away from it. He had no lie to cover up for his actions, except for the truth. Key quickened his pace knowing how relentless Jonghyun is to get him to speak. He made his way towards a bus terminal on the outskirt of the building. Key was hopping he wouldn’t follow him to the bus terminal, but with no luck the dinosaur was seen in Key’s peripheral vision.

 

“Don’t follow me!” Key snapped.

 

“Who in the world is following you? I want to take the bus too.”

 

“It better be that way!”

 

“It is.”

 

Key thanked the gods the bus arrived only a minute after the exchange of words. He immediately got on and headed towards a seat after scanning his pass. The annoying boss followed the latter like a little puppy, paying in cash rather than an ID. Jonghyun is rich, why would he need a pass to ride buses when he can use cash, because that’s how rich he was.

 

Unfortunately the seat next to Key was vacant as his wallet. Where Jonghyun then occupied, crossing his legs as he sat looking away from Key. “Can you not sit right next to me?”

 

“Do you own the bus?” Jonghyun argued immediately.

 

“You’re so~”

 

“Don’t talk to me.” Jonghyun said lifting a finger up to Key, turning his head away at the same time. “I want to enjoy the feeling so taking the bus.”

 

“Whatever.” Key knew Jonghyun was doing all this to irritate him. Why must he be such a rich and important businessman that everyone cared about. If he wasn’t Key was sure to have gotten rid of him the moment he stirred up some complications.

The bus ride took longer than Jonghyun had expected. He had a choice weather to drive after Key in his stunning new yellow Ferrari, and stalk the bus until Key got off, or to follow him onto the filthy bus. Jonghyun knew how important it was for him to ride the bus for his first time. He remembered it like it was yesterday. He missed how he begged Key to take the bus with him, so he could experience what it felt like to ride the bus for the very first time like a normal person would.

 

Key grew a faint smile, remembering how Jong begged for him to take the bust with him, when he was already seated in his running car. The dino made such a puppy face he couldn’t resist.

 

~Flashback~

 

“Get in!” Key looked up at Jonghyun who still hasn’t moved, “Are you getting in or not?”

 

“Well, I was wondering if we could take the bus?” Jonghyun asked.

 

“Yesterday you said you didn’t know how.”

 

“I don’t, that’s why I wanted you to take the bus with me.” He begged, trying to look cute by flapping his lashes, and gaving Key his ultimate puppy face.

 

“YAH! Am I your nanny?.. I’m already driving.” Key whined.

 

“PLEASE!” Jonghyun begged, getting down on his knees.

 

“Were your family that poor, you can’t even ride a bus?” Key asked the pleading Jonghyun.

 

~End~

 

Both Key and Jonghyun slowly turned their heads at each other, meeting one another’s eyes. Jonghyun vaguely smiled at Key who done the same, awkwardly bowing there heads at each other as they both remembered the same memory.

 

A pregnant woman entered the bus hand in hand with her young daughter, around the age of four. Jonghyun’s memory and instinct kicked in as he remembered to get up and give the seat to elders in need more than he did. Key had done the same. They both smiled at the woman and her adorable daughter, who earnestly waved at them.

 

“Didn’t think you knew how you give up your seat.” Key smirked at Jonghyun, who cockily replied.

 

“Please, It’s polite and common sense.”

 

Key’s brows furrowed as Jonghyun’s words hit him into memory lane. Remembering he told Jong the exact same thing on their first bus ride together after the same scenario had happened to them four years ago.

 

~Flashback~

 

“Here take a seat,” Key offered up his seat. Jonghyun was confused to why Key would do such a thing, giving up his own seat. The fact that the lady was pregnant and had a child made it pretty obvious why Key had done it.

 

“I never knew you had to get up for pregnant women and children,” Jonghyun said.

 

“It’s polite, and common sense,” Key said holding onto a pole. “You really do need to learn a lot of things.”

 

~End~

 

Jonghyun watched Key carefully as the latter stared at him, concentrating on something. He knew he used the same words Key told him a long time ago. He couldn’t help but to say it, just to grasp and embrace how much he had missed being with Key.

 

~Flashback~

 

“Neh, There’s a lot of things I’ve never done before,” Jonghyun confessed. “And because of that, I came to here for school by myself. I wanted to experience a different life, and experience my...firsts.” 

 

“Firsts?” Key asked clueless.

 

“Neh, firsts,” Jonghyun said before adding, “And my first was with you.” Jonghyun smiled at Key, who drastically blushed, and nervously panicked if someone had over heard him and mistakenly assumed of something else.

 

“Pabo, That’s not true,” Key blushed nervously as he looked around to see if anyone had heard, before facing the other direction.

 

“I meant, the first I’ve taken the bus with,” Jonghyun had corrected himself.

 

Key sighed in relief that Jonghyun has clarified outloud. “Now when I ride the bus, you’ll be the first person I’ll think about,”

 

“PABO! Why?! Never think about me, if you do you’re dead!” Key spat out, as he blushed.

 

The Bus came to a sudden stop, throwing Key off knocking his grip off the pole and flew into Jonghyun’s arms. Jonghyun’s left arm unconsciously wrapped around Keys waist as the other was holding onto the pole for support. Key’s arms collided onto Jonghyun’s muscular chest, his face buried on his neck; he felt his heart rate rapidly increasing. Key and Jonghyun looked at each other as both blushed a bright tint of red.

 

~End~

 

“Why is it when I look at this annoying brat, I think of Jong all the time?!... It annoys me.” Key thought as he looked away from the lad.

 

Not to long after the bus had stopped, picking passengers up as other left. Key walked towards the exit of the bus, but was tugged back. “Yah, where are you going? This doesn’t look like your home.”

 

“What’s it to you?” Key responded, pulling his arm away from Jonghyun and exiting after thanking the driver.

 

“Key? Why’d you get off this isn’t where you live?”

 

“Because I don’t want to be at the same place as you!” Key exclaimed stopping in his tracks. “So stop following me, will you!” Key’s anger grew as his annoying boss retaliates.

 

“Why can’t I follow you?”

 

“Why in the world would you want to follow me?!”

 

“Because Key!” Jonghyun started off stopping before continuing with a smile, “I want to pursue you” Key glared at Jonghyun while he continued to smile.
 

“As long as you’re willing to be with me, I can give you whatever you want.” Jonghyun’s smile grew at the end of his sentence knowing he can accomplish and get everything Key wants from him.

 

Key sighed looking away, “Impossible.”

 

Jonghyun looked confused to what he meant, or wanted that was too impossible for a rich millionaire like him to get.

 

“The thing I want most is something that is impossible for you to give me… So please stop.”

 

“Then what is it that you want most?”

 

“Say it Key… If you say it, I will be able to do it.”

 

Key inhaled a big breath before staring Jonghyun straight in the eyes.

 

“I want to see Kim Jong again.”

 

Jonghyun could swear his heart had stopped beating for a good second of so. Key wanted to see Kim Jong, which Jonghyun had to agree might be too impossible for him to get. How could he get Kim Jong, himself, here to see Key when he’s around? It was impossible.

 

“How about it?...” Key exhaled softly, head bowing like he had been defeated.

 

“I’ve looked for Jong for three years, and nothing came up… If you have the ability to get me whatever I want, then bring him to me.”

 

Besides knowing how impossible the task was going to be, Jonghyun yearned to know why Key wanted to see his old hideous self.

 

“Why do you still want to see Jong?”

 

... Key raised his head, giving no answer.

 

“Why?”

 

Key felt a familiar stinging sensation burning through his eyes. His vision became blurry as he sees water building up on his lower eyelid. He felt ashamed for being so weak when he came to Jong. He slowly spun around facing the opposite direction, preventing Jonghyun from seeing his fevered face from bursting into a damped waterfall.

 

“Three years ago on my birthday, I never showed up…”

 

“I still have things to say to him.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello... Yes, Yes, I know it's been half a year since I have updated. I would like to apologize. This chapter was clearly boring, for I have no idea what else to write about, besides sticking to the story line... Well I have been very busy with college my two jobs. I had the louds of free time, especially now that it's summer, but I was to lazy to type anything. I honestly was about to give up on this and delete it, but I thought of all you guys and decided to write a chapter because I'm still awesome.

Anyway, guys have a good day/night... I'm off to bed.

Thank you for staying with me even if I hadn't updated in forever, looking forward to reading your comments and looking forward to new subscribers =D I will try to update once a week which I will most likely do from now on! Alright bye!!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM!!;

Instagram