Chapter Thirty Four

Two-Faced: Annyeonghaseyo Yeobo

 

---------------------------------------------Key’s POV-------------------------------------------

 

I stood behind the wall separating the stairs and living room. My heart raced knowing that Umma was behind the wall, sitting down waiting for me to pass by so she could talk to me. This wasn’t any normal talk, it was about my future. The future she controls over, and I have nothing to say in it besides to comply with all her needs.

 

I leaned over the wall peeking to see what Umma was up to. Just as I had thought, she was looking through a booklet, with pictures of men and women. Rich people, with a few photos scattered around the table and floor. Umma was looking for some rich snob for me to marry.

 

The thought has always bothered me. It was a sign that I could never fall in love, let alone marry someone that means a lot to me. Falling in love with someone Umma doesn’t approve off will only hurt me and that person, in this case Jong.

 

I quickly ran passed the living room, and as I did, in the corner of my eyes Umma got up from her seat. “KEY!”

 

Ignoring her call I continued to walk rapidly towards the door. Only a couple of feet away.

 

“KEY! Where are you going?!” Umma called out again, just as i had slammed the door behind me.

 

----------------------------------------Jonghyun’s POV-----------------------------------------

 

Key’s front door let a loud slam as he exited it, he looked tensed and mad. His face soon softened as he turned around looking at me straight in the eyes. He looked like something was bothering him.

 

“Even though we spend each day happily, but I don’t know why sometimes when I see Key, he seems like he has something on his mind...I wonder what he’s worried about.’

 

----------

 

We walked hand in hand to a little diner, nothing fancy today, it was all casual. He hadn’t spoken the entire way here, and when he did reply it was only one word. Whatever happened at his house was really bothering him.

 

“Let’s eat here, is that okay?” he asked in a depressing tone.

 

“Deh, sure.” We sat down on the table. Key still looked gloomy and in a deep thought. His head slightly bowed, phasing out into thin air.

 

It hurts to see Key in this state, he looked miserable.

 

“Annyeong,” the male waiter said as he placed the cups of water down on the table. Our waiter was attractive, he had nice eyes, and a nicely defined jaw line. “I’m Woohyun, and I’ll be your waiter for this evening, what would you two like to order?”

 

Key’s head slowly raised up from his old position, making eye contact with the waiter. The waiter froze in his spot, tensing up. Shivers ran through my whole body as I watch Key’s eyes widened quickly. Woohyun’s face soon tanged red, his fist tightened, and so did his jaws. Something in the back of my head, told me to retreat with Key. Key looked horrified, with his mouth gapped open.

 

The cup of water that Woohyun had placed on the table, was soon picked up by Woohyun with tremendous speed. He emptied the cup throwing the water right onto Key’s face. “We don’t welcome you here!” He soon yelled fuming with anger.

 

I felt my face brunt up as my blood rose in anger. I stared at Key’s wet face, he hadn’t move a single muscle. “What are you doing?!” I yelled, abruptly standing up from my seat, with fist clenched tight. “Apologize!”

 

“You disgust me!” he spat at Key.

 

Those words triggered a switch in me, “You Punk! ~”

 

“Jong!” Key finally called out, just before I had jumped the Woohyun. “Let’s go.” Ket got up from his seat, and walked off the direction we had came from earlier.

 

“You ask why I poured water on Kibum?” He interrupted me, before I could take my first step to follow after Key. “Ask him!..He knows very well why!”

 

Who is this guy? Who does he think he is throwing cups of water at people? He looked reasonable though, he wouldn’t just throw water at some random person he didn’t know. He said Key, knew why he had done that. Could have Key done something bad to him before?

 

----------

 

Key hadn’t gone far enough, I caught up to him easily. He stopped soon as he had heard my footsteps behind him. “Key,” I started, taking a breath of air. “Who was that?...And why did he pour water on you?” I asked questioningly, as i watch him dab his face dry.

 

“He’s me Ex-boyfriend.”

 

I froze in my spot, unable to get words out of my mouth. I was afraid to ask, if everything that Sekyung has told me was true.

 

“The one whose family went bankrupt, and then you dumped?” I finally asked.

 

“Deh.”

 

My heart sank at his reply. What would a poor person like Jong have any chance with Key, if all he wants is a rich person? Jong had no money, but Jonghyun had. Sadly Jonghyun isn’t here right now, only Jong was.

 

---------------------------------------------Key’s POV-------------------------------------------

 

Woohyun eyes connected with mine, soon as I lifted my head. I froze, motionless, only with my mouth gapped open, and eyes wide like I had seen a ghost. Aguish, and anger were visible on his face. This was the only time we had met since the day I broke up with him. A pain shot to my chest, I was nervous again. 

 

I truly loved Woohyun when we were dating, and I was stupid to think everything would be fine. His family became bankrupt, and Umma found out. She forced me to break up with him because he was no longer rich. I was stupid to comply with her, I really was, but I had no choice.

 

Woohyun took the filled cup of water from our table, emptying it onto my face. “We don’t welcome you here!” He yelled at me.

 

‘I caused him pain...I deserved that.’

 

No words came out off me, I was speechless.

 

“What are you doing?!” Jong yelled at him abruptly standing up from his seat, with fist clenched tight. “Apologize!” he demanded.

 

Woohyun glared at Jong, then glared back at me. “You disgust me!” He spat out, I felt the venom in those words hit me.

 

“You Punk!” Jong yelled out as he made a move that looked like he was going to jump Woohyun.

 

“JONG!” I called out, before he could completely execute his action. “Let’s go.” I abruptly stood up, walking quickly away from Jong and Woohyun. Not looking back. I’m sorry Woohyun.

 

----------

 

Jong had caught up to me quickly. I stopped in my tracks for him to take a breath, before answering any questions he’ll ask me. His to much of a busy noisy body to let anything go.

 

“Who was that?” Jong asked worriedly.

 

There was no point in lying to him now, he probably has a hint on who Woohyun is to me.

 

“He’s me Ex-boyfriend.” I replied coldly 

 

He was silent for a while, I couldn’t think of any thoughts on what he would be thinking of now. He’s probably disgusted of me like Woohyun was.

 

“The one whose family went bankrupt, and then you dumped?” There was no emotions in his voice, it was cold.

 

“Deh.”

 

“So he...~”

 

“Jong...” I said softly, trying to compose my tears from falling. “Please stop asking questions...Don’t I have enough things to worry about already?” I begged.

 

“What are you worried about? You can tell me.” He held my hand assuring me.

 

“What’s the use in telling you?” I spat slightly raising my voice at him, snatching my hands back.

 

“How do you know it’s no use if you don’t say it?” He had a point.

 

“Fine, I’ll tell you!” I hissed in distaste. “Umma wants to set me up for marriage.” I bluntly said.

 

“Oh.”

 

“OH?! OH?!  That’s all you can say? OH?!” I snapped. Out of all the words he could use, he chooses ‘OH’

 

“What did you want me to say then?” He asked coldly.

 

“Do you want me to get in an arranged marriage?!” I spat again. I couldn’t believe he wasn’t mad as I was, didn’t he want me and him to get married one day? Is he just going to let my Umma arrange a marriage for me?

 

“Is I sad that, that I didn’t want you to go, would that make you happier?” He sounded like he was just going to agree with everything I say, just to make me happy.

 

“Happy or not, that’s not the problem!...The main point is, do you want me to go?!” Jong hesitated a bit, trying to look for a good answer. He shouldn’t be hesitating. He would want us to be together, instead of me marrying another person. Why isn’t he saying what I want to hear?!

 

“If...You’ll be happy, then you should go.” No emotion came out of his words.

 

Does he really believe that I’d be happy to be set up in an arranged marriage? By the look on my face, my tone of voice, and the anger that fumed in my body, he still believes that I’d be happy to get married to someone else? Is he that stupid, that he can’t even tell how his boyfriend feels about the situation? Is he blind? I’m right in front of him clearly furious of the thought of getting married, and he thinks I’m happy?

 

“YES!” I spat out sarcastically. “I’d be much happier getting my marriage arranged to some stranger I don’t even know!” 

 

“Why are you so angry? If you don’t want to go, then don’t go.”

 

“Idiot.” I exclaimed, noticing that he didn’t catch the sarcasm in my tone. “If only you were rich, I wouldn’t have to get married to some stranger!” If only that was true, my life would be easier. Umma would be happy to have a rich son, and I’ll be happly married to Jong.

 

“Why?” his brows furrowed.

 

“Because I can only date rich guys.” I said bluntly. 

 

Jong tensed up at my words. “You really like rich guys?”

 

“You think I’m the kind of person that only likes rich guys?” I asked him.

 

“How would I know? Maybe...”

 

“YES!...I do love rich guys! And what?!” I spat again with sarcasm. KIM JONG, you stupid fool of the universe! My patients for Jong’s stupidity was deteriorating.

 

“Do you only really like rich guys?”

 

The nerve of this kid. There was no point in yelling at him more than I already had done. Jong will never understand what I’m going through, he can’t do anything to help me with it anyway, all he can do is listen. My fist unclenched itself as I took in a breath of air, and sighing it out.

 

“If one day,..” I started with my voice cracking. “I told you I can’t date you because you’re not rich...What would you do?” I was scared and nervous of his reply, I just had to know what he would do if we didn’t end up together.

 

Jong stood frozen in shock for a bit, “Honestly, I’ll hate you forever.”

 

My mouth slightly dropped, taken aback from his reply. He didn’t hesitate or flinch at all when he answered, he really means it. My heart pained at the thought of Jogn hating me forever. I didn’t have the courage to talk, knowing that it’d only make the situation more awkward then it already was.

 

“But,” he started again, breaking the silence. “You’ll never do that to me right?...We’ve been together for three years...If I had that much money, I’d be afraid you’d hang onto me and never let me go.” He said the last part Jokingly.

 

He was right, I would never leave him, but it isn’t my decision to make. 

 

“I don’t want to talk about this anymore,” I confessed. All the yelling and anger had made me weak. All I want to do now is rest, to make all these bad feelings disappear.

 

I turned around walking away from Jong, and abruptly stopping five feet away from him. “Jong, I want you to promise me...No matter what happens between us, we’ll be together forever.”

 

Jong’s face lit up from my words. A hint of hope was visible on his face, it was bright. “I Promise!” he yelled out from his position, with a big smile plastered across his face. That beautiful smile warmed my body.

 

I love you Jong.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloha! So the Drama begins! Poor Key... He encounters his ex-boyfriend Woohyun (infinite) and got water thrown at him... He didn't deserve it, right? and Innocent clueless Jong just trying to make Key happy, by agreeing with everything Key ahs to say.... He's only thinking of what Key would be happy doing.. But he doesnt understand that KEY WANTS HIM, and that he doesn;t want to marry some random rich guy his umma might force him too! Stressing >.<

Anywho! I hope this chapter doesn't seemed rush, sorry if it does -_- I'm not really good in portraying on how someone feels, it's hard...Did you guys enjoy it? Hopefully you guys did enjoy it... haha

Mahalos to new readers, silent readers, new subscribers, and all! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE IF YOU HAVEN"T SUBSCRIBED YET ^^ Comments are greatly aprpeciated =D haha Thanks guys See you next chapter!

BTW.. has anyone else seen this:

IDK what to say.. lol in the video It didn't look like their lips touched, but by Minh's reaction it looked like they did xD haha