Chapter Forty Eight

Two-Faced: Annyeonghaseyo Yeobo

 

----------Third POV----------

 

Dongwoon sat silently in the ice cream shop, awaiting for his date to arrive. His date was late, Key was late, and Dongwoon was getting really worried. Was Key going to blow him off? Maybe he was just raising his hopes when he thought Key was actually starting to like him. He slumped his shoulder, resting his heavy head onto his fists, while the three only employee’s sat behind the counter waiting for something magical to happen. But, they too were tired of waiting. 

 

The ice cream that Dongwoon bought for Key, was slowly melting before him. It somehow displayed how his feelings, and patience for Key melts slowly away.

 

The heads of the three shot up, at the jingle of the door. Signaling someone had entered the shop. Key entered, still in a deep thought, not even sparing anyone a glance. His gaze were locked onto the floor, and his brows furrowed. “Key, how come you’ve just arrived?” Kevin asked, as they all ran up to Key, passing by Dongwoon who followed their running figures towards the door.

 

“Yeah, Dongwoon has been waiting for a long time, so long that the ice cream has melted.” Xander pointed out. Key’s expression hadn’t changed, while Dongwoon let out a small smile at Xanders statement.

 

“Yeah...He waited for ten years! So Impassioned.” Tia added in. 

 

Still Key’s features were still the same deep in thought facial expression he had since he walked into the shop. His eyes were still locked onto the floor. The three stared at Key intently, worried at why he hadn’t responded. Honestly, Key hadn’t heard a single word they were saying, since the moment he entered.

 

“Key,” Kevin spoke again, this time a little louder. Loud enough to catch Key’s attention, which it did. “What’s wrong?”

 

“Usually, we’d have long been beat up by you...Why are you so nice and quite today?” Xander asked. Key had no answers for those, he just stood there mindlessly, staring off into who knows where.

 

“Key, your not mad are you?” Tia asked innocently, slightly pulling on Key’s shirt.  He sighed, and was about to speak up for himself, but was cut off before he could open his mouth.

 

----------Key’s POV----------

 

“You three, horse around anymore, and I’m not taking you guys out.” Dongwoon, spoke up, once again saving my from an awkward situation. I thought that he would be mad at me, for being so late for the date.

 

“Don’t be like that Dongwoon!” Xander whined, shaking Dongwoon furiously.

 

Tia sighed, as she reached over for Kevin, and pulling him off to the side. “This is all your fault! Stinky curry!” She hissed at Kevin.

 

“Bwah?! Curry smells good! It doesn’t stink!”

 

The three bickered, and argued at one another, as Doongwoon and I stood in front of each other. He stared at me intently reading my feelings and emotions like he always does. All I did was stood there, not sparing him a look in the eyes, because I was to ashamed for putting Jong over him. My eyes still plastered on the beautiful marble tiles.

 

“Only you smell!”

 

“I don’t smell...Sniff me!”

 

“Yah! It stinks! Stinks a lot!”

 

“Forget it, don’t smell it!”

 

“Yah! It does stink!”

 

“Go away you’re so annoying!”

 

Was all I heard, besides the footsteps that made its way closer to me. Dongwoon’s tall figure shadowed upon me, staring into my eyes the moment I looked up, meeting his dark brown orbs. “What’s wrong?” He asked gently, with an assuring smile on his lips. He looked so happy to see me, and I don’t want to ruin this night all because of the situation earlier, or Jong. I put on one of my best smiles, after sighing. The smile looked natural and real, but I couldn’t tell if he bought it.

 

“Nothing.” I answered.

 

Dongwoon smiled back at me assuringly. His seducing smile, and the way his eyes squinted when he smiles made him look so seducing, and more attractive. His stare just pierces through my heart, and body like a laser. I’m sorry Dongwoon.

 

-----

 

Dongwoon and I walked before the other three, who took there time walking behind us. Like always, they bickered pointing there fingers at us. Dongwoon took a quick glimpse  of the three to see what they were doing, his eyes furrowed, which made me want to see what they were up to as well. Once I was completely facing them, they stood like statues, looking off in the distance, and the sky like they were casually walking. Suspicious.

 

“You three, why are you guys such slowpokes?” They flinched at my voice.

 

“Yah, what are you guys doing?” Dongwoon added in.

 

“Did you tell us to not come?” Xander started, bringing something up about supposedly not coming on the date.

 

“Yeah, so you and Key can go on a date!” Tia spoke up. So this was Dongwoon’s plan this whole time, to have them come with us like I said, but keep their distance so they don’t interfere with our date. A smile cracked up on my face, as I stole a glimpse at Dongwoon. He too had a smile, and his face burned up red. He must feel ashamed right now, and I don’t blame him for getting caught.

 

“If you guys hold hands, or kiss...we won’t see it.” Kevin said cheekily. I had to admit, it was funny of them for thinking Dongwoon and I would hold hands or even kiss.

 

“If you guys keep that up, just stay away and go home!” I played around, making myself sound like they couldn’t handle seeing us do some skinship. 

 

“YAH! We won’t leave!”

 

“Yeah, we don’t want to miss out on everything.” Tia whined with a pout. “We want to participate every step of the way in your guys love.”

 

“Yeah, when you guys get married, Tia and I will live with you guys!” Xander continued.

 

The smile on my face soon faded, as their seriousness of our date got more intense. They actually expected Dongwoon and I to get married. But, I know that will never happen because my heart still belongs to someone else. Dongwoon is still and always be my best friend.

 

“Aren’t you three taking this a little bit to far?” Dongwoon finally spoke up.

 

“No, ever since high school, you’ve always been nice to us even if everybody treated us like ...I think of you as an older brother!” Tia stated happily, “and now that you have a boyfriend, you guys can actually adopt me and we can be a family!”

 

Adopt her? Isn’t she taking this to far? In the corner of my eyes, Dongwoon was smiling cheekily, while shaking his head, looking very amused. A family huh? I’ve never experienced the real feelings of a family...But because of Dongwoon, I’ve experienced a different kind of warmth. Dongwoon, looked straight into my eyes as his cheeks tanged  pink. Was he blushing? He looked away quickly, hiding his shyness. This ordinary life, is the best of happiness. I wouldn’t asked for anything more...except for one thing.

 

----------Third POV----------

 

Minho walked through the office, dodging every obstacle that blocked his way from getting to Jonghyun’s office. He held a clipboard on his hands with papers and contracts. Minho abruptly stopped right outside Jonghyun’s office. He fixed his clothes, straightening out the wrinkles, before knocking on the door.

 

“Come in,” a voice called from inside the office. Jonghyun sat slumped over his desktop, taking a sip of his coffee. “Minho-ssi what do you have for me?” He asked, placing the cup on a coaster.

 

Minho walked up to his desk, opening the folder along the way to get the papers ready. “Hyung, these are the SHINee Love host’s information.” He stated handing Jonghyun the black folder. “I told them that our company was going to be aiting commercials at the radio station.”

 

Jonghyun caressed the folder in his hands, it held all the answers to his questions and curiosity. “And we must have the host’s name, to get this.” Minho finished, as he leaned against the wall with one of his shoulders. “yah, what are you going to do with these anyway?” Minho asked, his eyes furrowing to the middle.

 

“Don’t worry about...” Jonghyun answered, placing the folder in front of him, never taking his gaze off of it. “I’ll see you at lunch Minho-ssi...arasso?” 

 

“Deh, I’ll get back to work and help Taemin out! His super busy today.” He said, pushing himself off of the wall and walked out of the office yelling out a final goodbye.

 

-------------Jonghyun’s POV----------

 

My heart pounded against my chest, forcing its way out. This is it, the folder that held all the answers to my wondering mind. What if it isn’t him then what? No, it must be him, I can’t mistaken such a familiar voice. Key DJed the radio station, and I’m sure of it. I couldn’t help but to doubt myself as I said those words in my head, there was stil a probability that it was just someone else. Stop this nonsense Jonghyun and just open the god damn folder for your answer! I scolded myself, placing my hand over the cover of the folder.

 

My thumb separated the cover from the first page, not yet flipping it over. This is it, this is what I’ve been waiting for. My eyes closed shut tight, as my hands swiftly turned the cover over to reveal whatever was inside that page. Open your eyes...Now! 

 

My eyes fluttered open, my sight were quickly attracted to a picture of the Host of SHINee Love. My heart dropped down to my stomach, as my mouth gapped open, and eyes widened. I knew it! I was right this whole time it was Key. I wasn’t mistaken at all, the name ‘Kim Kibum’ besides his picture revealed who he is, and there was only one Kim Kibum I knew that has the features of a cat. He didn’t have the punk look, like back in college, he changed, but that smile of his stayed the same. So bright and warm. The sight of Key’s picture before me, sent numerous questions to my mind.

 

Didn’t he go to Europe to get married three years ago? Why is he here as a radio DJ? When he could be in Europe married to a rick guy, and go shopping with all the money in the world. Maybe he thought the guy he was marrying wasn’t rich enough?

 

I took one last glimpse at the page, and Keys picture before closing it tight. I knew exactly what my next move was going to be. My hands shot out from my sides, leaning over my table to reach for the phone. A button was pressed, signaling Minho to answer his office phone.

 

“Deh, hyung?” Minho’s raspy voice called out through the phone.

 

“Minho-ssi, help me make an appointment with the station’s boss, doesn’t matter how late it is.” I commanded.

 

“Arasso! But why all of a sudden you need to talk to the DJ?”

 

“You didn’t look through the file did you?” I asked, obviously knowing that he hadn’t opened the file before giving it to me, because if he did he would know exactly why I’d ask him to set an appointment.

 

“Ani...Tell me what was in it.” A ring of curiosity ran from his voice.

 

“I will, later... Now get to work on the appointment.”

 

----------

 

“WHAT?!” Noona screamed at my face, her eyes flew wide open, “You want to buy a radio station?...Why?”

 

I sat there looking dumbfounded, as I thought of a quick escape answer without having to tell her the real reason. I’m just going to wing it out of my . “Ummm...So this way we have our own advertisement platform.” I got to hand it to myself, winging up that idea wasn’t all bad. Noona would actually want us to advertise our company as well, since we hadn’t found a legit advertise place for a while. She wouldn’t turn this down.

 

“We don’t even have that many ads to broadcast, much less buy a whole radio station...” I spoke to soon, she is so not going for my idea. “Plus the radio stations are in a slump right now, isn’t it just going to be a loss?”

 

Onew hyung who sat beside me reading a magazine, let out a huge sigh before speaking. “Don’t tell me that you’re interested in chicks from that station...Wait!” He said looking up from his magazine. “Let me rephrase that... Don’t tell me that you’re interested in GUYS!! from that station.” He taunted me. Why must he use the gay for Key thing against me? I’m only gay for Key and no one else! I strictly straight, but a slight curve. 

 

Juri noona shifted her head towards me, with her wide eyes and mouth gapped open. Why does she look so scary when she makes those ugly faces. “Well I’ve already bought it.” I stated the matter of fact.

 

“Aish, a plan as big as buying a radio station, why didn’t you discuss it with me first?” She looked angry, but noona managed to compose herself.

 

“Juri...” Hyung said out of no where interrupting noona. Wait?! Did I just hear right? He said ‘Juri’ in formally. When did we start calling each other informally? Noona didn’t look shock at all, it seems like she’s been used to it. “You’ve already handed the company into Jonghyun’s hands, so just trust his decisions.”

 

Hyung is backing me up again, and just after he bashes me on being gay? I love this foster brotherly love. “Did you want to worry about him forever?”

 

“Easy for you to say!” Noona snapped at her. “If it wasn’t because you had supported him in going to school in that College, he wouldn’t turn into what he is today!” Not his talk again. This talk always seems to shut Onew hyung up, because he knows it was his fault, but I don’t blame him for me changing into who I am today. “Acting by impulse, and then dealing with it later...Not even respecting our opinions.”

 

“You’re blaming me again?!” Hyung finally snapped. “If it wasn’t because you were so overprotective so his tolerance for things became so low! Why would he be hurt so deeply?~”

 

“I’m protective?! But this was all your conniving, that things things turned our this way.”

 

“Don’t speak such nonsense!”

 

“I’m not like that!”

 

“Take care of the child, will you?!”

 

My hand made its way to my ears, pushing against it roughly to cover the sounds out. This is the I have to deal with, every time they have an argument about me. I was losing my mind just listening to them bicker and argue back and forth. Neither one of them were going to stop until the other gives up. I roughly gripped my hair, and pulled it down to over my face, ugh there voices are so irking!

 

“STOP ARGUING!” I shouted into the air, it echoed its way through the halls of the mansion. “Why do you guys love arguing? Why don’t I just start a show called ‘ Onew and Juri Flipping out, Flip out!” Seriously Jonghyun? That’s the best you can come up with? Flip Out? “So you guys can argue on the show!”

 

I abruptly stood up from my seat, rolling my eyes at the two, as I just walked away from the fumed figures. They glared at each other, before turning to my exiting body. I’ve been through a lot of stress and business today, I need my free time.

 

----------Key’s POV---------

 

Everyone in the office were rounded up around the main table in the office lounge. They bickered, and talked about the latest news that was going around. We had a new boss. Who is this new boss? and what was wrong with our old boss? The worst thing about getting a new boss, are going to be the changes within the radio stations. They may switch our times, or replace us with better DJ’s. “What? We’re getting a new boss?”

 

“I just heard about it now,” Nicole replied, standing beside me.

 

“Is our show going to get switched out?” One of the DJ’s asked worriedly for her own show.

 

“SHINee Love is really popular right now, Kibum doesn’t have to worry.” Another stated, referring to my show. “But the rest of us are doomed.” She continued to say, her voice shaking as she said those words. My show maybe popular but, it doesn’t mean the new boss will like it like everyone else. It’s also not fair for me to keep my show while everyone’s get cancelled. The bickering of the DJ’s began again, they were all worried about their own shows being cancelled.

 

“Don’t worry everyone...When the new boss comes, I will fight to the end for everyone...We’re all in this together!” Nicole said, pumping a fist up in the air. Nicole was like the head manager sort of for everyone. She started this business before everyone, even if she was the same age as me.

 

“When is the new boss coming in?” I asked timidly.

 

“Today...”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloha! DON"T YOU JUST LOVE THE PICTURE ABOVE?! cause I know I doo!!....Changed my Author notes color, cause I believe SHINee is light blue >.< lol

OMG Dongwoon and Key are so cute together, omg you know now I think of it.. I think Woohyun and Key look way better! I should have chosen Woohyun instead of Dongwoon >.< mind if you can alter your minds to read Woohyung instead of Dongwoon? haha no? Okay, i didn't expect you too since im already to far fro mthe story >.< 

Anywho! JONGHYUN bought the radio station! *BUMBUMBUM!!!!!* fail -_-.. yup.. very fail... What do you guys think will happen? Lol you probably alread yknow..

Thankyou for reading! Thankyou to the new readers and silent readers! thankyou for subscribing and please subscribe if you have not yet subscribed! and PLEASE leave comments, they encourage me to write more >.< haha

Now...For those of you have been wanting to see my fashion show...Here it is!...LOL JK JK JK i haven't set the date for the fashion show and I only made 2 dresses so far... and here they are:

First drawing ^^ of the first dress.. here it is:

Yeah I'm not done >.< and last dress I made:

All Hawaiian print because for Senior Luau ^_^

 

NOW FOR SOME SHINee Pictures and some other stuff:

Finally a Dongkey moment-ish

<3<3

 

 

Done for today! See you next update! and PLEASE SUBSCRIBE ^_~