Chapter Fifty Five

Two-Faced: Annyeonghaseyo Yeobo

 

Again! Just jump to the pictures haha!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------Key’s POV----------

 

After getting lose a couple of times, and entering wrong doors I finally made my way out into the party. Everyone were talking like nothing had happened earlier, just as how I wanted it to me. I didn’t need people coming up to me for sympathy. Did I mention the house was really huge? Well, It is! Onew even beat me out first and I exited the room first.

 

“Key, are you all right?” A sympathy called out from my side, coming from the ice cream booth. I turned to see Tia walking forward.

 

“I’m fine,” I assured her, stepping back so that she wouldn’t touch me. “If that ert was any more absurd, I’d toss him and have him eat dirt!”

 

“Yah, Key you wouldn’t need to make a move, it’ll be enough to have Dongwoon give him a lesson.” The thought of Dongwoon standing up for me a while ago made me smile, but he should have just gone full out and beat the old man. But, Dongwoon is a gentleman, and he’d rather solve things out, without involving his fists. 

 

“All right, you guys keep it up...” I encouraged before, taking my leave. “I’ll be going first...Bye.” I walked back to the dance floor, scanning around for my handsome best friend. Where can he be?

 

----------Dongwoon’s POV----------

 

My back leaned against the bartender counter, waiting for Key to come back from changing into something new. I was still shocked at what had happened earlier, I couldn’t control my anger after Chairman Huang had thrown his drink on Key. I’m the type of person not to be violent in arguments, instead dealing them in a well mannered way. But, today it hadn’t turned out as I expected.

 

“You were pretty gutsy just now.” A familiar voice cooed, from the side of me as he too leaned against the counter. I didn’t have to look at him to see who he was. The cocky tone and attitude was enough to persuade me it was Jonghyun.

 

“That wasn’t gutsy, it’s having principles.” I stated, earning a questioning gaze fro mthe shorter male, and nodded like he had understood what I meant. I doubt he did though.

 

“Your principle, is to offend a client with more than $10 million budget to protect your best friend?” He snarled lightly.

 

“Weren’t you doing the same?” He tensed up a bit, “For your employee, you humiliating the sponsor?”

 

“It doesn’t matter to me, that little bit of money doesn’t matter to me...” Did I hear right? Little bit money? $10 million is not little at all...He might be richer than I thought. “But on the contrary, you were being unusual, right?” He asked straight up. “The relationship between you guys isn’t just best friends right?” He continued to say, referring to Key and I’s relationship.

 

This guy must really like Key, to ask so much questions about us every time we meet. “Wrong...Even if he was some boy I didn’t know, encountering the smae incident, same person, I’d do the same thing.”I answered, receiving a sarcastic facial feature and clap from him.

 

“That’s terrific!” He exclaimed, still clapping his hands. “very good, I like strong competition.”

 

Jonghyun turned to face me after his last words. Competition? So he does like Key, a lot. I tensed up a bit by his words, but not showing it. My body did flinch a little, as I turned to face him deviously smirking at me. Jonghyun let out a laugh, pushing himself off of the counter and wrapping his arms around my shoulder.

 

“Because one day, we will become competitors.” He whispered into my ear. “In the future, we’ll definitely have some things that we’ll be fighting over.” He cockily said, before I turned to face the short male.

 

I sure hope he’s talking about business, and not Key. “Are you talking about business...Or people?” A smile crept up on my face.

 

He leaned in closer to me, only a inches apart. “You’ll figure that out.” He said deviously with a low tone. Jonghyun moved back, still with a plastered smirk across his face, and started to walk off to the dance floor.

 

To my surprise Key calmly walked towards us, looking beautiful as always in his new outfit that perfectly suited him. The two both stopped in front of the other, smiling at each other. “Boss, thank you.” Key began.

 

“What are you thanking me for?” I heard Jonghyun say, as I fixed my postures to listen in to their conversation.

 

“Thank you for standing on my side.” Key nodded.

 

“As I should, I will always stand on your side...Unless you don’t like it.”

 

----------Key’s POV----------

 

“Boss, thank you.” I began after stopping in my tracks, and looking into his dark brown orbs.

 

“What are you thanking me for?”

 

“Thank you for standing on my side.” I bowed my head to show my appreciation, and gratitude for protecting me a while ago along with Dongwoon.

 

“As I should, I will always stand on your side...Unless you don’t like it.” He frankly spoke up, causing my to tense up at his words, and looking away.

 

“I’m going to leave.” My cheeks started to burn up slightly, I could feel the warm sensation placing red patches on my cheeks.

 

I didn’t give Jonghyun time to speak, as I walked away from him and walked to my best friend, who stood patiently waiting for me. My blush soon faded once I got to him, and Immediately I had forgotten about Jonghyun.

 

“Let’s go,” Dongwoon sighed, unfolding his arms off of his chest, and wrapping them around my waist as we made our way out of the party. Dongwoon’s arms felt very warm and relaxing when they tightened around my waist. I couldn’t help my self butto lean against his firm body, and place my head on his shoulders...Thanks Dongwoon.

 

----------Jonghyun’s POV--------

 

Dongwoon’s sneaky hands wrapped themselves around my Key’s waist! Get them off of him!...It took me a lot of energy to not punch this face for doing that right in front of me, knowing already what the competition was all about. I hate those erted hands that touches him everyday! Just you wait Key! I’ll get you at the end of the day, and leave Dongwoon to live alone with all his cats!...

 

I need to step up my game, to win his heart. I’ll give him all that he wants and spend as much money I need to just to make him happy, with me. There is no way I’m going to lose to Dongwoon.

 

----------Third POV----------

 

Chunji walked across the halls, holding to what looks like a ticket invitation. He passed through all the cubicles that lead to one familiar cubicle, Key’s. Key sat silently on his chair, flipping through papers and papers for his show, which he had to air soon.

 

Just as Key, got up from his seat a knock is heard from outside the cubicle. He spun around meeting face to face with Chunji, the boss’s assistant. Chunji with the beautiful winks and smiles.

 

“Key hyung,” he started, taking a few steps into my section. “Boss is arranging a dinner with you tonight.” Chunji then dug into his folder, and handed Key an invitation to a nearby expensive restaurant.

 

Key looked at the invitation questioningly dumbfounded by his boss’s actions. What was the boss trying to do? “What for?” He asked curiously, hoping he’d get an answer out of the assistant, who works with the boss twenty four seven. 

 

“What do you think?” Chunji shrugged, having a smirk on his face. ‘This kid, if I knew what it was I wouldn’t even be asking him such questions.’ Chunji  walked off, before Key could ask another question, who instead observed the invitation.

 

‘All right...I’m going to clear this up tonight...You conceited dinosaur.” Key barked in his head, finally getting what the boss’s intention were.

 

-----------

 

Dongwoon and his crew of Creative directors spoke up amongst each other for new plans and ideas for some projects they were going to do. Dongwoon in the other hand, stayed quite listening into the others talk, while he thought of better ideas.

 

A knock on the door snapped Dongwoon out of his trance, as the man let himself in without consent.

 

“Roger,” Dongwoon spoke up identifying the person. “I’m having a meeting right now...What’s wrong?”

 

This Roger person wasn’t looking to happy with Dongwoon. His face tanged red, and his fist were clenched tight. “Let me ask you something, and I want the truth.” He tensely stated, glaring at the other. “Did you offend Chairman Huang?”

 

----------Dongwoon’s POV----------

 

My body tensed up as those words exited Rogers lips. I can’t say that I hadn’t insulted the old ert, I did and it was for a good reason. How could I just stand their and let that ert take control over Key, forcing him to do something he doesn’t want? Specially because he threw his drink at Key.

 

“Is there something wrong?” I asked as calmly as I could

 

“He said that he’s canceling all of the budgets he’s given to our ads...” He stated in a disappointing tone with a slight sound of anger. “What happened exactly?”

 

 My mouth opened to answer him, but no words came out. At that moment a sudden feeling of guilt engulfed my body, knowing that my actions caused Chairman Huang to take out the budgets. “Don’t worry, I’ll work things out...Put your mind at ease.” I assured him nodding my head. Hopefully...

 

----------Jonghyun’s POV----------

 

The night sky was beautiful, now w as the time to regret not setting the date outside. Dinner inside was good too, but who wouldn’t want to look at the sky when it’s this pretty. Inside the restaurant was empty, thinking I’d want to get some alone time with Key, so I rented the whole place for the night. The sound that came out of the violinist violin rang through the room, soothing my air, and getting all the nervousness out of my system.

 

‘No one would reject such a luxurious necklace, I doubt that he won’t be touched.’ I sighed, looking at the expensive necklace that I had bought for Key. It was a Key shaped necklace, with diamond studs on it. The Key was slightly bigger than a regular Key, big enough for it to be noticed. Next to the Key was a locket, which opened up once you insert the key. I wanted to put my pictures in the locket, but that was to cliche`, so letting him choose would have been a better idea.

 

Key walked in through the doors, his eyes widened as he scanned the area. I’m guessing he was surprised it was empty except for us. He awkwardly walked over to his seat across from mine. Key looked stunning as always.

 

“Boss,” he spoke up. While the waitress brought in the food and wine. “If you have any business to say, please state it clearly.” He said in a tensed serious voice. “I still have something to do and need to leave.”

 

“Don’t rush yourself.” The smooth Jonghyun automatically played in, acting rich and wealthy. “First...A toast to fate.” I stated raising the glass of wine to the air, before moving it towards my lips.

 

It wasn’t a surprise that Key sat on his seat silently, not taking the glass of wine or anything. He intently stared at me. The red liquid had barely touched my lips before I noticed him watching me. “You’re not going to drink?” I asked curiously.

 

“Yah, you think that you’ll get drunk and I’d do something to you, do you?” I asked bluntly, thinking that may be the reason why he wasn’t drinking.

 

“I’ll drink,” he scoffed reaching over for his drink and chugging it down in one swig. I took a sip along with him, before he could speak again. “Boss, if you have anything to say, would you say it now?”

 

“Yah, don’t be such a stranger...Just call me Jonghyun.” My wealthy side smoothly stated.

 

Key took in a breath of air very impatiently, “Jonghyun...” He hesitated to say, looking me straight in the eyes. “What is it that you want to say?”

 

I abruptly got up from my seat, snakily grabbing the necklace box off of the table and hiding it behind me. “You must feel that being able to dine with a man as handsome and rich as I am, as very delightful, right?” I asked teasingly, stopping in front of him.

 

“What are you talking about?” He snapped softly, furrowing his brows. My hand that held the box shot out from behind me, meeting key right in front of him. “What are you doing?” He snapped again, taken aback from my sudden action.

 

“This is a gift for our first date that I’m giving you...”

 

“Gift?”

 

Yes, just like that...The romantic tactics of the wealthy...Along with the $8 million necklace in my hands...He will be very, very happy.’ I thought, suddenly opening the box with my free hand. This is what Key wanted right? A rich wealthy man that can give him everything he wants and needs.

 

The Key and locket necklace were neatly shown to him, as the diamonds on them shined from the light hitting it. Key stared at the necklace for a bit, not moving an inch towards it. What’s wrong? “How is it?...You like it?” I frankly asked again. “This $8 million necklace, is for you, as a present and also in preparation for out future relationship.” Wealthy Jonghyun bluntly said, smirking at the stunned male.

 

“Relationship?” Key asked questioningly.

 

“Yeah, I want you to be my boyfriend...Are you happy with this present?”

 

Key abruptly stood up form his seat, glaring at me with anger. Where did this come from? and Why is he mad? Isn’t he happy that I got him an expensive necklace?

 

“Boss,” he said harshly. “As I still have a little respect for you as boss, please don’t use that wealthy Casanova gimmick on me!...Also! An $8 million necklace, rather than giving it to me, give it to the orphanage.” He spat closing the necklace boss for me, before shuffling for his bags. 

 

I stood there before him dumbfounded, shocked at his actions. Wasn’t he enjoying the expensive gifts and the wealthy attitude? What am I doing wrong?

 

“I’ll be leaving now..~”

 

“I’ll have you know, this wealthy Casanova starting from today, will constantly be appearing in front of you...Because I want you to be with me, it’s because of you that I bought...~”

 

“Bought the radio station?” He spat interrupting me.

 

“You know?” I slightly laughed.

 

“What’s so great about that?...Do you have problems? I’m not even the least bit interested in you!” Key coldly spat at me.

 

“You know best whether or not you’re interested!” I spat back, angered by his stupid actions. Three years ago, he confessed he liked rich and wealthy men! Now here is a rich man that show interest in you, and you go and blow it away? I’m not the ones with the problems, he is!

 

Key rolled his eyes at me, before pushing me off to the side with his diva strength. My hands shot out gripping his wrist tightly before he got to far. “Let go of me.” He hissed, not turning back to look. “I won’t be with you!” He tugged against his arm, which was strong and I eventually let go. 

 

There was no point in running after him when his this mad. I don’t get him. Why is he acting like this to rich guys? This is what he wanted, this is what he left me for. What else does he want from me?

 

----------Key’s POV----------

 

That stupid boss! Who does he think he is making a move on me? I could care less if he was rich and wealthy! What does that have to do with me being happy? Specially if you’re going to just rub money onto my face, without making me fall for you first. This Jonghyun has to learn how to treat people without using money. Looking at him reminds me of Jong, but why does it feel like it’s more than that? It’s like looking at Jong transformed into a snobby rich guy.

 

I stomped my way outside the restaurant, not caring where my feet takes me. My pace began to increase, until I started to run fast. 

 

‘He’s not Jong...Kibum look clearly, he’s Jonghyun, not Jong!...They just look alike, but completely different personalities.’ Pictures of both Jong and Jonghyun crossed my mind, as I increased my pace almost sprinting. ‘Jong is nice and Jonghyun is just a despicable person...But why is that when he looks at me, I actually feel my heart beating?!’

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*sorry if the chapter is confusing and fugly -_-*

Aloha!! Back with another update ^^ I actually have the next two chapters ready, but I won't post them up until next week tuesday and Thursday xD I need more time to write, and have back up chapters just incase i get lazy to write DX if that makes sense.. lol

Anywho!!!! OMG JONGHYUN and his corny moves!!! STAHP IT!!!! and Dongwoon once agains confessed, hoping Key will just say yes...poor Dongwoon I don't want him to end up being lonely at the end -_- haha DONGKEY!!

Thankyou for reading! Thankyou to the new subscribers I have ^^ and Silent readers! Please do comment =D and if you ahve not yet subscribe, please doo SUBSCRIBE ^^

Yup, it kind of went ugly after taht LOL but we made up >.< sorry for the lameness LOL

Now for picture y spam!!

CUTE!!

 

Kevin's Scream.. o.O  love him!

OMG!!! cant get enough!

2min

Okay so this is my favorite GIF of Jonghyun so far... idk I just love it!!

I like what i see =D

And my favorite picture of Dongwoon!! OMG!!

While I was doing this spam by mom walks up behind me and immediately I shot off safari by accident -_- So I basically had to do this twice ... Poor me!! so there's less pictures than the first cause i forgot where i got the others LOL

Anywho! See you next chapter^^ on tuesday! Please Subscribe if you haven't yet =D