Chapter Fifty Seven

Two-Faced: Annyeonghaseyo Yeobo

 

----------Key’s POV----------

 

I stood besides my cubicle reading papers after papers of advertisements that were going to be posted up in my show. Ever since yesterday Chairman Huang has ben sending a lot of ads to my show. The ads took so much of time that the listeners could barely hear music and all they could hear are ads. 

 

“Key,” a familiar voice called out from behind me. “Someone has flowers for you.” Nicole stated, looking towards the entrance. “They want you to sign for them.”

 

At that moment a guy came in holding a vase of flowers. There were probably a dozen of roses and other type of flowers, which I obviously do not know the name off. My curiosity got the better of me as it bombarded questions on who would send flowers to me. It must have been Dongwoon, my best friend likes to spoil me a lot.

 

“Excuse me, if you could sign for them please.” The deliver guys said, handing me the vase of flowers and holding up a clipboard which I signed with my free hand

 

“Thank you...Wait,” he interrupted me, as I smelt the flowers which gave out a refreshing scent. “There’s more.”

 

More?! As if on cue ten other men walked into the office, each holding a separate vase and bouquet of flowers. My eyes widened at the amount of flowers each vase held, there were more then a dozen for sure.

 

“Wow...When did our radio station become a florist?” Nicole spoke up mindlessly, her jaws still open from the view of the flower shop that stood in front of us.

 

“Key! You’re suitor is so rich!” One of the female DJs squealed, envying me from the sight before her.

 

“Who is it?” one of them asked.

 

I can only guess who all these flowers could be from, because there is only one person in the entire world who is stupid enough to do such a thing. 

 

“Could it be some crazy fan?..Be careful.” Another snarled.

 

Nicole slyly took the initiative to read the card that stuck out from the roses. I watched nervously as her eyes grew at the words. “Kay, Let’s fly together, - Jonghyun.”  She whispered excitedly. No, this can’t be real. Well, I should have already seen this coming.

 

“So Jonghyun’s the one that sent you the flowers?” Nicole asked me, staring at my unhappy facial expression.

 

“Key, the boss isn’t trying to pursue you, is he?”

 

“Our boss is gay?”

 

“NO! This can’t be!”

 

“This is so cute!”

 

Chatters of excitement and disappointment rang through the air, boosting up my anger more than it already was. This Jonghyun does not know when to stop and give up.

 

“He’s not the least bit worried about people finding out.” Nicole started again, “He sure is a super rich, crazy fan...I think that in trying to get close to you, he bought the radio station.” She stated the matter of factly.

 

Nicole, tell me something I don’t already know. This situation boiled up my temper even more than it already is. When will this Jonghyun stop pursuing me? Does he not get that I am not one least bit interested in him? That cocky wealthy bastard, thinking he can used money and luxurious things to make me his? He should think again! Even after so many rejections, he still won’t give up!

 

My anger side instantly kicked in as I threw the vase on a near by wall, missing Nicole on its way. My face tanged red, while everyone stared at me in shock. Especially Nicole. She stood dumbfounded, staring at me with her eyes wide and mouth gapped. This guys is really testing my patients.

 

----------Jonghyun’s POV----------

 

My foot remotely took me to my destination, my office. After sending out all those flowers to Key, I felt a lot better than I had before. For sure, he’ll be happy receiving so much from me. At least this time, it’s nothing expensive, just a couple hundreds of flowers. There’s not big deal.

 

I’m currently stuck in my other company, not having at time to go to the station, due to the huge amount of meetings that were pilled up today. I wonder how I manage to keep on going after so many meetings. It must be the experience, which I remember going through after graduating from college three years ago.

 

“Boss, it’s almost 3 o’clock SHINee Love, you wanted me to remind you.” My company assistant reminded me as I passed her desk.

 

“Thanks, I got it.” I called out, not stopping to spare her a glance and immediately turned to attend my phone, which I set on to the radio and onto SHINee Love.

 

Firstly,” Key’s voice rang through my headphones. “I wanted to apologize to all the listeners, the show today was a little delayed because I was busy dealing with a bunch of trash.” Trash? What kind of trash is he talking about? Don’t tell me it’s those flowers I sent him.

 

“Having received a present is usually a happy thing, but when the person that gives the present, is a disgusting dinosaur, then you feel the the present is extra disgusting...Especially flowers, in the season of graduation, events of celebration, love relationships, flowers are usually presents that are hard to refuse...BUT, if there are those people with money that sense, that sends you a whole florist, you sure you can still smile about that?”

 

This idiot? Those flowers weren’t easy to get! My anger fumed up inside as I quickly quickened my pace towards the exit, forgetting about the next meeting I had. Well, I hadn’t forgot. This is way important than that.

 

Once outside the company, my anger hadn’t still cooled down. Not a single bit. When I get into the station, I will cut his head off even if it kills me to. I shifted my gear to drive, and quickly driving off towards the radio station.

 

The moment, my car got in front of the station, I turned the engine off and quickly got out. Running up the stairs. To my surprise, the ungrateful Key stepped out of the entrance meeting me face to face. His eyes glared at me like daggers being thrown from a professional knife thrower. I returned the favor by glaring back, and closing hte distance between us.

 

“Why’d you say that on the show just now?” I barked at him, not even phasing the feline.

 

“So you heard all of it?” He innocently played, covering his mouth. “I’m sorry that you did.” He snarled rolling his eyes before crossing his arms across his chest.

 

“When girls receive so many flowers, shouldn’t they be happy?”

 

“First of all, I’m not a girl! Second, perhaps if they were from someone else, but not from you, then I’ll accept.” He spat out blutnly, like the real diva he always is.

 

“Why?...You said it’s upsetting to receive flowers from someone disgusting, that means I’m disgusting, which means you hate me...Why do you hate me?” I asked curiously, raising my voice, and seeing how anyone could hate such a handsome rich person like myself.

 

“Because....” He froze stopping in his tracks, while his face fell.

 

What was he thinking?

 

----------Key’s POV----------

 

“Because...” I stopped in mid air trailing off.

 

‘Yeah, why do I hate him? Just because he looks like Kim Jong?’ I thought, leaving the cloned dinosaur to stare at me weirdly, before snapping.

 

“See! You have nothing to say now do you?!” He barked at my face, slightly showering me with his saliva.

 

“I can say a hundred reasons why I hate you!” I spat back with more anger than I had earlier. “But none can compare to this one...”

 

“Then what is it? Tell me.”

 

“You’re my idiotic boss! Openly pursuing me and doing such a big gesture, you know that it makes me feel awkward?!” I confessed, my voice lowering as it got to the end of my sentence. “Do you know that co-workers will talk about me behind my back?” I asked him, knowing that if he keeps on pursing me, I’ll become distant to most of the workers here. Just like in high school.

 

“Then just go out with me! Then you’ll be this radio station’s other boss...Who’d dare say anything about you?”

 

“I don’t want to be a boss! There are plenty of girl and guys DJs at the radio station and lots of people with voices better than mine, why must you come after me?” Irritation seeping through every word that exited my mouth. I almost sounded as if I was pleading for him to leave me alone, which I was going to sooner of later, seeing how he’ll never give up. “Why do you have to come for me?”

 

“I just want to pursue you Key!” He exasperatingly shouted out, placing both hands on either of my shoulders. “I don’t want anyone else except for you!!”

 

“Why?”

 

Jonghyun stood frozen in his posture, slowly dropping his hands back to his side. “Nothing to say now do you?” I taunted, mimicking the same tone he had used on me earlier.

 

“Why won’t you let me pursue you?” He asked, clearly ignoring my question.

 

“Because...” I trailed off again, finding the only reason to why I won’t let him pursue me. 

 

‘You look like Kim Jong.’

 

“Exactly! You don’t have anything to say either!” He snapped.

 

 The both of us looked at each other sparingly tired and exhausted from arguing. We knew this conversation won’t go anywhere if we continue on. His to much of a stubborn dinosaur to get it through his head that, I am not a least bit interested in him, even if he looks like Jonghyun.

 

I turned my head to the right facing the road as a familiar car entered it. The driver stepped out of the vehicle, revealing Dongwoon who had a smile plastered across his face once his eyes met mine.

 

“Dongwoon’s here to pick me up,” I mindlessly stated out loud, not knowing why I had so. “I’m not wasting my breath with you.” I continued to say, shifting my head to see Jonghyun looking the other direction opposite of Dongwoon. He doesn’t even bother to look at me before I leave? What kind of idiot is he?

 

I rolled my eyes before, turning on my heel to walk off towards my best friend, who was leaning against his car. I caught Dongwoon looking past through me, to which I followed and was met by Jonghyun’s stare. So he did watch me leave, what a creeper.

 

Once inside the car, I rolled my windows down enough to see Jonghyun staring at our direction. Dongwoon still stood outside the car, looking at the fumed male before sending a smile at his direction.

 

----------Third POV----------

 

Jonghyun stood staring as Key quickly got into the car, only looking back once to look at him. The other male, Dongwoon stood cockily by the car leaning against it and smirking at Jonghyun’s direction. The sight of the other male angered Jonghyun more, seeing his Key walk into the arms of another person. ‘How can Key choose someone who looks like that, over someone who looks like me?’ he thought, glaring at the other male who afterwards got into his car and backed off of the drive way.

 

Jonghyun immediately ran into his car, turning on the engine as uickly as he could to catch up. He wasn’t going to just stand there like an idiot and watch his Key drive off with someone that is not him. Jonghyun drove off of the driveway, not caring to stop at the visible stop sign that shined on him.

 

“He’s bothering you again?” Dongwoon asked Key, who stayed silent after they had left the station.

 

Key shook his head in distaste, “This guy is seriously ridiculous, he won’t stop...~” As if on cue a car cut them off at a tremendous speed, causing Dongwoon to flinch and harshly move the steering wheel to the right.

 

“YAH! Who was that?!” Key screamed at the car that drove just in front of them.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

“I’m fine...Why is that person driving like that?”

 

The traffic light in front of them turned red, soon as the reckless driver had switched lanes, into the next one beside theirs. The die window slowly rolled down, revealing a smirking dinosaur, who greeted the other two with delight.

 

“Why is it him again?” Key whined, rolling his eyes at the cocky male who had just took the roof of his car off, like a show off would do.

 

“If you want to drive, you gotta drive a convertible like this!” the bastard called out. “With a car like that, how do you expect to get girls?” Jonghyun taunted Dongwoon, who paid no attention to him, and kept his head straightforward.

 

“I’m sorry that the boy your pursuing is in my car.” Dongwoon shot back calmly, sending Jonghyun a smile of his own.

 

Jonghyun scoffed at those words, shaking his head “Just by looking, you can tell that my car is so much better than yours.” He continued to brag. “Key, hurry and get over here while it hasn’t turned green yet.” He tried calling out.

 

“What’s important is not what car you drive, it’s the person that drives it.” Key diva snapped at the cocky guy who pursed his lips tight, and glaring at him

 

“You don’t know about cars! I’ll have you witness the greatness of this car!” Jonghyun challenged Dongwoon, who tore his gaze off of the pathetic idiot who was asking for a race.

 

“Men can’t be provoked, especially in competing driving skills.”Jonghyun nodded his head, taking Dongwoon’s words as an agreement to his challenge.

 

“Yah, Dongwoon, don’t bother with him.” Key scolded, lightly slapping his shoulders.

 

“Sight tight.” The other said intimidatingly, as he focused at the traffic light to turn green.

 

Jonghyun in the other hand began to press against his accelerator making the car roar powerfully. Key could feel the tension in the air, as they all awaited for the signal.

 

After a few seconds of sheer paranoia and excitement, the light abruptly turned green signaling to start. Both Dongwoon and Jonghyun reached down to their gear, changing it to drive. Jonghyun managed to get his car to drive first, speeding his way before Dongwoon who drove mer seconds after. Jonghyun switched lanes to block Dongwoon’s way, but the other male was smart enough to do the same, and switch lanes to Jonghyun’s former lane. After a few seconds, Dongwoon managed to over run Jonghyun, but it soon failed as Jonghyun caught up cutting him off the lane. The two cars came to a sharp turn, which Dongwoon got to first and immediately drifting, and in which at that moment Jonghyun did the same coming in to close to Dongwoon’s car only inches away from hitting each other.

 

Key sat scared for his life gripping tightly on his chair and frantically looking from Dongwoon and back to the car that drove in front of them. Dongwoon looked very focused and determined to out run the cocky bastard.

 

The car Jonghyun drove suddenly sped up sending dust of clouds back at the other car, and leaving it behind. Jonghyuns car soon came to an abrupt stop after he drifted around to face his car to the car that was coming straight towards him. The two drivers made a sudden eye contact before Jonghyun shifted his car to reverse, pressing on his gas peddle driving backwards only seven feet away from the car that drove in the back of him, well in this case the front of him.

 

At that moment, Dongwoon spotted a near by exit, which Jonghyun hadn’t known about by the way he was driving he was still looking at Dongwoon and Key’s scared expression. Soon as they were parallel to the exit, Dongwoon made an abrupt left turn, and automatically shifting his gear to drive faster. Jonghyun who hadn’t known about the exit, kept on driving backwards before coming to a stop. 

 

He got out of his car mad and irritated at himself. Why hadn’t he seen the exit? Jonghyun kicked his car’s tires before getting back in the car to follow the other cars tracks.

 

----------Key’s POV----------

 

Dongwoon had managed to lose the idiot that drove like a reckless beast. Dongwoon had brought me straight home as soon as he was no where in sight, not wanting for that creeper Jonghyun to stalk me home.

 

“Wow, he is one annoying dinosaur!” I let out a scream, getting my frustration out before I could hit something.

 

“Yeah, it was a lucky thing he did that idiotic move.” Dognwoon agreed, plumping himself on the coach before rubbing the back of his neck.

 

“It’s a lucky thing dinosaurs are extinct, or else I might of killed one today.” I thought out loud, also rubbing my neck.

 

I have so many bad things to say about that idiotic Jonghyun. But, every time I get mad at him, it only lasts for a minute or so. He is annoying but, I can’t ignore him. I don’t know why I can’t just quite being a DJ. Maybe its because Jonghyun looks to much like Jon, and I can’t help but to want to see his face everyday. It’s like looking at Jong again, sending those strong feelings to me. I like the feeling it gives me whenever I look at him.

 

How can there be two people that looks so alike? Besides that Dino dork, Jonghyun’s nose, jaw line, eyes, and those lips all are exactly like Jong’s. When someone comes close to looking like Jong, I can’t pull myself away from that person, because it gives me comfort. But I know it isn’t Jong, but I can’t deal with a snobby rich kid.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloha! sorry for the lame short chapter xD I just finished typing it after work -_-...Yes, I got hired at a movie theatre ^^ and it's my first job ever and it's fun!! Sad thing is that it'll take me a lot longer to update now -_- SOrry!

Anywho!... Thnkyou for reading! Thankyou to the silent readers! Please susbscribe if yo uahve not already ^^ Thankyou!

Now for some pictures:

I can see up his skirt ^_~

Guys with Happy Trails!!! 

So recently, New debuting groups have caught my attention and I like a lot of them... I like MYNAME, AA, C-Real, and We^^

IS that really his? Or the pants

Sorry for the lame pictures too! I'm ubber tired! Anyway I'll see oyu enct chapter bye!