Chapter Nineteen

Two-Faced: Annyeonghaseyo Yeobo

 

---------------------------------------------Key’s POV-------------------------------------------

 

Yesterday really took a toll on me, I woke up early because I couldn’t sleep, bothered by my thoughts. Especially last night, it was tiring from the argument Jong and I had.

 

While making my way to school my thoughts were crowded with what I should do. Yes, I was having second thoughts on my decision but, with all the evidence against me, I have no choice but to leave. There was nothing that could help to bail me out now.

 

My thoughts were soon disrupted by a familiar female voice, “I heard that Key is being expelled.” I looked to where the voice was coming from, and on the middle of the bridge stood Sekyung and her posy of two. “He plagiarized their paper,” Tiffany said with a smirk.

 

I continued to walk, trying my best to ignore their conversation but, it was to loud for me to hear. “A person like his, unchanging nature, SHOULD be expelled!” Jessica chuckled, aloud before Tiffany and she gave each other a hi five.

 

“We shouldn’t have that kind of person in our school,” Jessica continued, shaking her head.

 

“Jong was in the same group as Key, is he getting punished?” Sekyung asked, looking worried, but still amused at my soon to be departure.

 

“Jong was under Key’s bad influence, so he’s fine,” Tiffany said.

 

They were gossiping about me, I’m so famous in this school when it comes to bad things. Having heard enough from the three power puff girls, I turned around to walk off. I lifted my gaze from the ground to look for another way out but, was stopped when I noticed Jong was their.

 

My body winced a little, at his sight. He was tentatively staring at me, with a slight worry on his face. Looking away from his gaze I started to walk, passing him. I could hear him shifting his body to get a view of me. Soon as I was a few feet away, “Key,” he called out, as his footsteps quickened to get to me. “Where are you going?..Class isn’t in that direction.”

 

“I’m going to get my school expulsion,” I said calmly, not having the energy to scream at him to leave me alone.

 

“You can’t go!” he said raising his voice, as he speed up in front of me stopping me from making any further steps.

 

“Stop nosying into my business!” I said a little ticked off.

 

“You shouldn’t have to take responsibility for something you didn’t do!” I rolled my eyes at him as I sighed. “I won’t let you get expelled! Let’s go!” He said out loud, gripping on my hand and tightening it, so I wouldn’t be able to get free.

 

He yanked me towards the classes direction, passing Sekyung and her posy. I caught a glipmse of their surprised faces, staring at us. They were probably shocked that Jogn was pulling me, and that I hadn’t hit him for it yet. Their eyes followed us until we were gone from their sight.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jong and I were out side of our class, Mr.Choi could be heard form out here, he was giving a lecture. Jong yanked me forward as we entered the class disrupting Mr.Choi. ‘Oh you stupid Dino!’ I cursed at him in my head. What was he planning to do, I was already expelled, I’m not allowed to be in the class.

Everyones eyes were on Jong and I as we entered, some eyes were wide opened shocked that I was still their, especially Taecyeon’s face feature was shocked.

“Mr.Choi, classmates, I have something to say to everyone...”

 

----------------------------------------Jonghyun’s POV-----------------------------------------

 

“Mr.Choi, classmates, I have something to say to everyone...” I started slowly. Staring Mr.Choi straight in the eyes, then turning my gaze at my classmates, then to Key, who seemed unhappy by my actions. But, I had to do it, this is the only way Key could stay in school. I had a great time in my first year of college, just disappointed that it had to end so quickly. If it helps to keep Key in school and everyone not thinking the way they do about him, then it’s totally worth it.

 

“About the plagiarism...I know who did it,” I said slowly. The class gasped, and talked amongst themselves.

 

“Who was it?” Mr. Choi asked.

 

I shifted my head to Key, catching him staring at me with a furrowed eye brows confused at what I’m about to do. Taring my gaze off of Key, I looked at Taemin’s and Minho’s direction. Tae had his head down, not looking at me, and Minho was staring directly at me shaking his head. Taecyeon seemed to have been nervous as well.

 

“It was...Me, I plagiarized the paper.” I confessed lying. This was the only idea I could think off to keep Key from getting expelled, and from Tae and Minho from getting expelled as well. They were my closest friends, and I didn’t want to ruin their future because of a mistake they. My future was loaded anyway, It’s all planned out I didn’t have to worry but, they did.

 

The class gasped in unison, and bickered. Key’s head snapped at my direction and stared at me closely, shocked. I looked at the Tae and Minho, they both sighed relieved, letting out the air they kept in. Minho’s eyes widened, and Tae looked up from his desk. There was no evidence to blame Taecyeon and Junsu for all this, so I let them slip. They too was shocked at my statement.

 

“You?” Mr.Choi said shocked sternly looking at me.

 

“Neh, because I didn’t trust Key to get me a good research paper...And, I didn’t do any preparation...So I borrowed Taecyeon’s flash drive, to use as reference.” I lied sighing before I could continue. “Over all I thought Taecyeon did a good job, so I couldn’t help but copy it,” I lied again staring at Taecyeon straight in the eyes, and shook my head before looking down.

 

“Jong,” Key started. I shifted my head to look at Key’s worried face and eyes. Giving him an assuring smile I started, “Most importantly, I shouldn’t have questioned you Key, I’m sorry.” I said bowing ninety degrees.

 

“You idiot! This was none of your business,” Key said as I stood straight back up.

 

“If you don’t believe me, you can ask Taecyeon,” trying to persuade everyone that I was the one who did it, knowing that Taecyeon would agree just to save his own .

 

“It’s not like that Mr.Choi!” Taemin said abruptly standing up knocking his chair backwards. “This thing has nothing to do with Jong!” Tae yelled, as droplets of tears penetrated his eyes. He was shaking, very scared and nervous. ‘Why Tae! Why interrupt now when they all believed, Why?’ I thought to myself, as I stood in shock furrowing my eye brows at Taemin.

 

“W-We s-stole Jong’s flash drive,” He stuttered, he looked so innocent.

 

“That’s right, we startedd all of this,” Minho continued for Tae, also standing up defending us.

 

“Please don’t blame Jong and Key.”

 

“Enough, enough, I’m getting confused by you all...” Mr.Choi said as he placed his hands on his temple. “So the flash drive belongs to Jong, if Taecyeon wanted to copy Jong’s report, then why did you guys have to steal the flash drive?...Taecyeon tell me the truth!” he spat out glaring at Taecyeon.

 

Taecyeon, took a deep breath before standing up, “It’s because I told them to help me write a report...” he confessed. I was shocked he confessed that he had done it, I’d thought he was going to deny it and still act like he wrote the paper.

 

“So, you’re the culprit behind all this!”

 

“Ani! It’s my fault!..Because we couldn’t get the report done,” Junsu confessed as well following Taecyeons lead.

 

“No, it’s my fault, we couldn’t write the report, so it’s our problem...So we couldn’t let others write our paper.” Taecyeon confessed again.

 

“STOP!..You guys, come with me to the office!”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

We followed Mr.Choi to the office, and cleared everything up with us. Taecyeon reluctantly confessed everything, and got all the blame for it. Tae and Minho had small demerits for stealing my flash drive, but they confessed, so they let them go. Mr.Choi asked Key and I's forgiveness for not believing us in the first place, and for insulting Key. I forgave Mr. Choi understandign where he was coming from when he had convicted Key but, he shouldn't have convited him due to his past. Key hadn't said a word to him.

 

“That scared me! Good thing nothing happened this time...” Minho said smiling relieved.

 

“Good thing it was our first blunder, and we honestly admitted it,” Tae also smiled, a very bright smile.

 

“If my appa found out, I’d probably get beat to death!”

 

“You two!” Taecyeon called out to the two happy couple.

 

Both Minho and Tae stopped celebrating and a sense of fear appeared on their faces, “Yah! you can’t hit us!” Minho called out.

 

“Who said I was going to hit you?! Even though I’m overbearing, but I’m not unreasonable...It’s our fault this time...I didn’t think it’d drag so many people into it.” He said sincerely, before staring at Key. “Especially you, Key.”

 

“Are you apologizing to me?!” Key asked emotionlessly.

 

“You don’t need me to apologize, Jong can carry that burden for you, and you’d have nothing coming for you.” Taecyeon said as he smirked. “Jong, how humane of you to treat Key like that.”

 

Key looked at me, and so did I. Our eyes met, my heart raced. Why is my heart beating so fast? Oh, no this feeling again, butterfly in my stomach.

 

“What’s between you two?” Taecyeon asked still smirking.

 

“Yah! That’s suspicious, could this be our first class couple?!” Junsu squelled out loud, smiling at Key and I.

 

Key was still staring straight into my eyes, but I tore my gaze off of his, “We’re just classmates, don’t make those assumptions...” I said knowingly that Key did not have the same feelings that I had for him.

 

“Yeah right! Who gets expelled just for a normal friend?” Taecyeon said.”Unless his stupid.”

 

“Yeah,” Junsu agreed.

 

I’m not stupid, I had a good reason why I defended Key. He had to stay in school, he didn’t deserve to be expelled for what he hadn’t done, he’s a nice caring person in the inside, and he means a lot to me.

 

“He IS stupid!” He spat out.

 

“Key, are you still mad that I didn’t believe you?” I started, “I’m sorry, really really sorry.” I said as sincerely as I could.

 

“You dino dork fool!!” He yelled out, before barging out directed to the parking lot.

 

He was still mad that I hadn’t believed him last night. I really did believe him now, he wasn’t the type of person Sekyung or everyone said he was. I followed KEy to the parking lot, but not fast enough.

 

Key had already gotten into his car, and his engine. There was no time for me to run all the way to his car, by that time he would have already left. Key backed off from his parking stall and drove forward. I had to get to him, his car was far in the back of the parking lot, so there was time for me to some how stop him.

 

As Key got closer to the end of the parking lot, I mindlessly jumped in front of his cars way. Blocking his only way out. I shut my eyes tightly, hoping Key could stop in time to not bang me. No impact came my way, slowly opening my eyes Key’s car was infront of me, couples of inches away.

 

“What the hell are you doing?!” Key yelled at me from his car, as he honked his horn. “Do you want me to run you over?!”

 

Key glared at me, as I thought of a quick plan. Soon as I got it, I ran towards his car on the passenger seat. Jumping over the door plumping my self on the seat besides him.

 

“Did I tell you to get in?!” He asked yelling.

 

“Key, I’m sorry!..I shouldn’t have doubted you...Can you forgive me?” i asked him, pouting trying to persuade him with my puppy pout. 

 

Key just stared at me in disgust, “Get out.” he said leaning over me to open the door.

 

“I’ll only get off if you aren’t mad at me!” I said, closing the car door, and reaching back for the seat belt, clicking it in.

 

“You said it..don’t regret it.” He bluntly said, as he shifted his car back to drive, stepping onto the gas peddle as the inertia threw me back to my seat. “Key!”

 

Key recklessly drove, drifting on corners, dodging small objects, and driving as fast as he could. I was scared to the bones, never driving in such a speed before. Key looked focus, on the road not taring his eyes off of it. I looked out the window not knowing where we was heading too. Key suddenly drifted again, as gravity pulled me back to my seat, holding on to it tightly.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloha! HAHA sorry for the late update -_- I'm tired again! anotehr day at the beach! so summer is eding very soon, and I've said that I was goign to type future chapters but i totally fail, i"ve been out mostly everyday not having tiem to write -_- and I stay up writing them xD lol as logn as my readers are happy ^_^ haha anywho..

Jong is a nice friend, I'd love to have him as a friend and Key too lol.. only for me >.< I'm selfish xD lol.. but yeah taemin and Minho confessed, but at the last moment, i guess they felt guilty.. xD so yeah I hope this chapter wasn't to short and boring.. sorry I've been tired..

Mahalos for reading !! Please comment ^_^ I liek readign them, even tho i don't reply back but i really appreciate them xD LOL.. pelase subscribe if you haven't yet, this story will get very interesting as it progress.. sorry it starts out boring -_- lol yeah SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! THANKYOU

 

P.S. sorry for long A/N's lol mines are always long.. lol I thought of a new story!! but i gottah finis hthis first xD LOL kk bye.. and I dont not own the picture for this chapter! i jsut thought it was smexy!