Chapter Fifty One

Two-Faced: Annyeonghaseyo Yeobo

 

----------Jonghyun’s POV---------

 

The night sky looked so beautiful from here. The stars shined brighter than it had ever been. The little waterfall besides me made a soothing sound, making me relax and forget about this hectic day. Now that I think of it, I never had my me time today, this is the only time I get to think clearly. How I missed the silence, and calm thinking environment that it brings.

 

“Jonghyun,” A voice said from behind me. I didn’t have to look back to figure out who it was. “After being in such an exuberant relationship in college with that guy, you made yourself into a Big Spender prince.” Hyung said, with a little disgust in his voice. I didn’t blame him for being disgusted, I myself is disgusted that I spent so much after that break up with Key. “Do you know how many girls are trying to get close to you but can’t enter your heart?...This time you’re so diligent, suddenly wanting to chase after a boy...There has to be a reason right?”

 

Why must he come out of nowhere to ruin my moment? I let out a deep sigh, still not looking at him. Hyung! I was already feeling a lot better, and now you come and ruin it. “This person must have an excuse, making you go after him...This boy must have some sort of a problem...”

 

“Hyung, don’t make me say the reason...and please don’t bad mouth him.” I said softly.

 

“You won’t let me make you say it?!...All right, then I’ll have Noona force you” he threatened, walking out of the room to look for Noona. That’s the last thing I want to happen, noona will kill me if she has to, to get me confess.

 

“YAH! Hyung stop!” I whispered at him. “Come here!”

 

Once he spun around to face me, a huge smirk was across his face. This devil, only if I was taller I’d kick his . He gladly took a seat besides me, and faced me giving all his attention. “I just don’t want Noona to know, that’s why I didn’t say it..”

 

“All right, then honestly tell me what the reason is.” he said, looking at my glum expression. “Common Jongie, you can trust me.” Did I just hear him right? Jongie? What are we five? He hasn’t called me that in years!...Awkward. “I won’t undermine you I promise...I might turn out to be your helper...” Helper?

 

“Helper? Really?” He’s willing to help me get Key back if I tell him the truth. “Would you really help me?”

 

“Well, depends on how thrilling it is...The more thrilling, the more I’ll help...Just hurry up and tell me!” he scolded, shoving me a little to the right.

 

“Fine, as long as you help me...and not tell noona.”

 

“Deh, I won’t.”

 

“Okay, that boy...” I hesitated a little, nervous to tell him. “That boy is the same boy that abandoned me three years ago, the boy the hurt me.” I poured my heart out with the confession.

 

“Huh?...So you want to get him back?...What’s the point in that? Aren’t you afraid he’d dump you again?” hyung asked, disappointedly.

 

He misunderstood my intentions, “It’s not that when I met him at the radio station today, he said I looked a lot like Kim Jong...But he doesn’t know that I’m Jong...so...” I explained to him.

 

“So?”

 

“I want to use my identity as a wealthy prince to get him.” I confidently said.

 

“And then dump him?”

 

My eyes sprung open, and my head snapped at his direction, “How’d you know?”

 

He scoffed a bit before explaining, “In the game of love, I’m up, all to nothing, undefeated!...I can kinda understand your mentality.”

 

“Hyung, am I going to overboard with this?” Cause I have a feeling I am.

 

“Of course not, I’m on your side...With the ability to dump someone, you’ll have to have the ability to suffer being dumped.

 

“With the ability to dump someone...You’ll have to have the ability to suffer being dumped.” I repeated hyungs words slowly, letting it sink in my head. So this is Key’s fate, the dumpy will be dumped himself. I already feel bad for the person, let’s ruin his life Jonghyun. I thought, smirking at how brilliant my plan seemed.

 

 

---------Juri’s POV---------

 

“Yoboseyo? Minho-ssi?” 

 

“Deh, noona? Need anything?” Minho asked with a raspy voice, a voice that I’ll never get tired of hearing.

 

“Yes, I do actually, first of all how are you and Taeminnie?” I asked, trying to act casual, and let the phone call settle down a bit before instructing him to do things.

 

“His fine, just tired from work today...” He slightly chuckled.

 

“I see, well...I’ll be going to the station tomorrow...Please gather everyone up fro me? Arasso?” I asked casually. The other line became silent at first, before ruffling noises could be heard. “Yah, Minho you still there?” What’s going on?

 

“Nothing noona, it’s just...wait...” he said, before some more ruffling noises came from the line. “Yah, Taemin-ah stop, I’m speaking to Juri noona!.” He hissed, his voice distant from the phone. What in the world are they doing?

 

“Hurry up!” A soft voice said from the other line.

 

“Yah, what’s going on?” I asked curiously

 

“It’s nothing,” he awkwardly chuckled. “Anywho, um...I’m actually not Jonghyun Hyung’s assistant for the station anymore.”

 

“What?! Why?” My eyes grew wide at the news, who in the world is the new assistant? and What happened?”

 

“It’s nothing serious I just thought, working at the other company is better.” Well, at least his still working with us. We can’t afford to lose Minho, his one of our best workers. He’s very smart, and a good thing to look at when you’re on a break. “I’ll get the new assistant to do it...Arasso? I’ll email her now.”

 

“Arasso, thanks Minho.” Tomorrow will be very interesting.

 

----------Third POV---------

 

“As for why the Chairman is gathering everyone up...Chairman will personally tell you all herself.” The new assistant confined the group of DJs and employee’s who were suspicious of the sudden meeting, with the chairman that they have never heard off. “Is everyone here?” Chunji asked, looking at the crowd for a quick count.

 

“Key has a show on air, and her staff...The rest of the other DJs are all here.” Nicole assured the stunningly cute assistant, who gave off the cutest smile and wink.

 

“Arasso,” he answered back, before reaching over to his beeping cellphone to answer the call. “Deh, someone will bring you up...” He said hanging up right after and looking at the nervous crowd. “Nicole noona, the Chairman is here.” He announced.

 

“Wait, is this Chairman, our boss’ father?” Nicole asked curiously trying to get some quick knowledge of the person.

 

“Don’t worry, you’ll know when you guys meet.”

 

As if on cue, Juri entered the office filled with DJs and staff, who abruptly stood up trying to set a positive first impression. Chunji walked over to Juri, which he greeted with a bow, “Chairman, as you’ve requested...I’ve gathered everyone here.” He said smiling brightly.

 

“All right, thank you,” Juri replied nodding her head in appreciation. She turned her gaze to the employee’s who bickered amongst themselves at her sight. The aura in the room was tensed except of Chunji who had a smile of his face. “Everyone relax, don’t feel so restrained...” Juri started, moving forward so everyone could get a better view of her. “I believe everyone has met Jonghyun...”

 

Nicole nodded, smiling her her eyes. “Jonghyun is the youngest in our household, and he has no experience of running a radio station...So if there’s anything he doesn’t understand, I hope everyone can support him and help him out...” She smiled brightly at the crowd of people.

 

“Grandma don’t worry four our new boss, we’ll tread on water, jump through fire, declining under no circumstances!” An employee called out from the side lines. Juri’s head snapped towards her direction, fumed with anger at the word that she had just been called. The word that she dreaded. Grandma?

 

“What did you call me?” Juri asked timidly.

 

“Grandma? Aren’t you boss Jonghyun’s grandmother?” The girl bluntly spoke up.

 

“Am I that old?” Juri asked timidly, trying to control her anger.

 

“Mianhe...So you had him when you were older? Congratulations!” The employee squealed with excitement. Those words were the lighter to the bomb. Juri’s face burned up with anger as she took a couple of steps towards the girl.

 

“I’m not his grandmother, nor am I his mother!...I’m his older sister!!!”She screamed at the terrified girl, who stood frozen stuck to the floor. Nicole in the other hand, had to control her laughter. She grew a big smile, about to laugh, but managed to control it. 

 

Juri’s head snapped back to the others who fell silent after her timid stare grazed their direction. “In short, I will be listening to all your radio shows.” She said, putting on a fake smile. “So I hope that everyone will be on task and work hard...All right, for my personal reason...Would all the DJs stay, and all the other staffs step aside for now, except for you.” She pointed her finger at Nicole, who was about to walk away slowly, but was caught.

 

---------

 

Jonghyun sang along to Wheesung’s Girl’s as he drove to the radio station. His windows rolled up, to cover himself the embarrassment if he was caught dancing like a fool while driving. The little party in his car soon stopped, as he lowered down the volume, and pressing against numbers on his cars dashboard. He awaited patiently waiting for the his new assistant Chunji to pick up.

 

“Yoboseyo?” The younger answered from the other line.

 

“Chunji, I’m almost at the office...Is everything going well at the station?” He asked casually, still hyped from the beat of the song he didn’t get to finish.

 

“Chairman is currently here at the station and has gathered all the DJs and Nicole noona.” Jonghyun’s eyes flew open at his words. Juri was at the station, what for? he asked himself. On cue he winced at the realization, that Juri was there to check who this person he was so attracted too.

 

“I’ll be there soon!” He called out before pressing a button hanging up the call, and immediately pressing on the acceleration. He shifted his gear a couple of times to get the car to drive faster, dodging other cars that were in the way, and drifting at sharp turns.

 

---------

 

All the male DJs stood in a line, as Juri observed every one of them. The men didn’t know what was going on, they were clueless. How could Juri figure out if any of these men were gay. They all looked straight to her. Of course there were a few men that stood out for her, she wanted them for her self, but she wasn’t to sure if they were straight or not.

 

“Nicole, what is Chairman doing?” a DJ asked Nicole, who stood in the sidelines, carefully watching the Chairmans every move. 

 

“How would I know?” Nicole answered.

 

Not all the girls were ugly, one stood out to her. Maybe she could get Jonghyun to change his mind and be interested in a girl instead. She thought, walking up to the pretty girl that stood besides Nicole

 

“What’s your name?” Juri asked, smiling at her.

 

“I’m Ji Eun,” the girl replied smiling back.

 

“How old are you?”

 

“I’m 25 years old.”

 

“Oh,” Juri groaned, her brows raising with interest. “Do you have a boyfriend?” She frankly asked Ji Eun.

 

“Ani,” she replied turning a shade of red as she shook her head. “I’m married,” Ji Eun blurted out, receiving a shocked expression from Juri who cocked her head to the left, and her eyes wide. “I have two kids...My oldest is nice years old, and the younger is six.”

 

“The...The oldest is already nine?” Juri asked, trying to process these new information. The female looked so young and innocent, and here she is telling Juri she was married. “You’re only 25 and your oldest is 9...So that means...” SHe trailed off calculating the years in her head. “You were a mom when you were 16?” 

 

“Deh,” she replied happily not noticing Juri’s ugly glare at her. Juri let out a small chuckle at her question, before awkwardly walking to the next person in line.

 

“Young people these days,” she muttered herself, hiding it from the 25 year old earlier. Her awkward smile soon became genuine, as she set her eyes on Nicole, who smiled back. “You are?” She asked casually.

 

“Annyeong, I’m the radio station chief, Nicole Jung.” Nicole introduced herself, doing a ninety degree bow.

 

“How old are you?” Juri asked, having the same interest she had a while ago with the other girl.

 

“25” she replied, smiling again.

 

“hhhhmmm,” Juri hummed with excitement, “A very good candidate,” she blurted out, not caring if anyone had heard her.

 

Nicole’s eyes flew open at her words, candidate for what? She asked herself. Feeling the awkward stares that she was given by the other DJs.

 

----------Jonghyun’s POV---------

 

The elevator took to long to get down, the brightest plan I could come with is take the stairs. Much more faster. Well, that’s what I was hoping. The stairs took forever for me to climb, it was the biggest workout I had in months. I should really get back to working out, I’m starting to get chunky.

 

Once I got on the floor, my energy came back, as I sprinted my way to the office. Chunji stood at the entrance waiting for me to arrive. “Annyeong Boss.” He called out, his face a blur as I ran past him, not even giving him a single ‘hi,’ or ‘how are you.’ Although his face was a blur, the smile he showed off was very stunning, there was no way I couldn’t miss it. From a distance I could see noona talking to Nicole, she had a smile on her face. The room was filled with all types of DJs I hadn’t seen yet, but there was one person missing, Key. He wasn’t standing in line like everyone else. 

 

Before Noona could get to comfortable with her interrogations, which looks like she already set herself. I quickened my pace, and abruptly stopped at Nicole’s and noona’s side. Nicoles head snapped up at me, I gave her a smile before pulling noona a couple of feet away to a nearby wall.

 

“Noona, what are you doing?” I asked sternly, staring her down with my glare. For a minute there I thought she shivered like a little girl.

 

“I’m just visiting the radio station, getting to know the DJs,” She said awkwardly in a hush tone, trying to act like that was all she was doing. “Wait one more second, I’ll be done soon.” She continued to say, before ripping herself out of my grip and went back to Nicole, who sent me a worried glance. This is so shameful, noona why must you embarrass me?

 

“Nope, let’s go.” I yanked her by the arm, pulling her towards my office. She flailed her arms in the air like a cry baby. Once in the office, I gently let go of her, “YAH! What are you doing?”

 

“Didn’t I tell you already?” she barked at me, fixing her mini skirt and hair. Gosh, such an old lady showing to much skin. She looked good, but since I know her age, it was just a turn off. “I’m just looking around the radio station..” She innocently said.

 

What a liar! Does she take me as a fool? “Don’t think I don’t know what you’re doing.” I warned her, “Observing the radio station you say? Then why’d you gather all the DJs?” I hissed, as a hush tone.

 

“Didn’t you say that the boy you wanted to date is here at the radio station?” She confessed, “I just wanted to see which one he was, and to check if there were any good candidates for you to change your mind with...and that girl Nicole seems like a nice girl..~” She continued to blabber before I interrupted shutting her up.

 

“YAH! Stop doing that!” She will never learn, I swear.

 

“Then tell me who it is!” Noona snapped at me impatiently.

 

Should I just tell her?...No she’d disapprove and make me quite the station, then I’ll never get my revenged back at Key.

 

“Boss,” Chunji came in, breaking the deep silence that lingered in the room with his cute smile. “Your favorite SHINee Love is starting,” He started. My eyes immediately grew wide at his words. How does he know about this? He just started today! Ugh, that Minho he told him everything he has to know. Now I wish that smile of his could disappear! I twitched my lips, brows, eyes, mouth, ears, and nose just to get his attention to stop him from continuing. I’m dead is Noona finds out. “Should I turn on the radio for you?” He asked, not catching all the sign I sent him.

 

“SHINee Love?” Noona asked curiously stepping forward to get a better hearing. My hands immediately shut up from my sides, making it straight flat and moving it across my neck, signing Chunji to stop.

 

“Deh...The boss loves tuning into Almighty Key’s SHINee Love.” He bubbly confessed. Aish, this kid. I need to remind myself to bust Minho and get me a new assistant. “He tunes in everyday,” he added on.

 

“Really?” Noona asked excitingly, slightly looking back at me. Which forced me to quickly stop the cutting sign, and pretend to rub the bottom part of my lip. “That Almighty Key, what’s he like?”

 

“Well, Key hyung is good looking, and his voice is very alluring.” I think I’m going to faint, this Chunji is giving out to much information. Please Let me shank him. “He’s the most popular DJ at our radio station,” he poured out. I’m dead.

 

To my dismay, noona spun around with a smile on her face. She looked intent and happy of what she had heard about Key. “Hurry and tune in then!” She scolded, softly slapping my chest, and smiling calmly. Is she serious right now? “PA LI! PA LI PA LI PA LI!” she chanted, pushing me to the radio.

 

“Arasso!” My hands traveled to my desk, pressing on the radios remote and turning it on to Key’s station. ‘Get yourself ready Jonghyun’ I thought, taking it a deep breath.

 

“The song you just heard was from Peng, dedicated to Tiana...” Key’s husky voice called out from the speakers. Noona looked impressed, as she took a glance at me. “Peng says, no matter how long the distance, his heart will always be tightly bound together with Tiana...A long distance relationship really is hard to maintain, the Almighty Key wishes you guys the best!”

 

“All right! All right! Stop.” I interrupted, pushing the off button, shutting down the radio. Then turning my gaze to the blabbering Chunji, “You’re done here, you can go.” I snarled, as he walked out of the room.

 

“Yah, This boy “Almighty Key” has a really nice husky voice.” Noona complimented him. I should be happy she’s accepting Key already, but it’s kind of to late when I have other intentions for Key. “He’s the boy you want to pursue?” She said cheekily pointing her finger at me.

 

“Ani,” I scoffed, taring my gaze off of her, knowing my cheeks betrayed my answer as it taint red.

 

“Don’t lie...Call him out, introduce him to me...” She begged like a little kid would do. This lady is so bi-polar. What’s up with her?

 

“If you really want to see him, he’ll be coming to tomorrow night’s party...So sudden, you’re going to scare him.” I blurted out, still angry she came here.

 

“I won’t scare him.” She chuckled.

 

“You will scare him.”

 

“With a face like this, I won’t scare him.” She smiled proudly.

 

“With a face like that, you will scare him!” Her face fell a little, disappointed at my words.

 

“But...”

 

“No buts...!” Her face dropped, she pouted at me, which really didn’t suit her at all. But, I couldn’t stand seeing Noona sad, knowing all the things she had done for me. Ugh! Just get her to stop pouting cause it’s really creepy. “All right! I’m sorry, I have lots of things to do sorry...You’ll see him tomorrow, okay?” I cooed in a cheering way like a mom would do to a child. “Tomorrow okay?...See tomorrow is fine...”

 

I slowly shoved Noona out the doors, gently as possibly but she wouldn’t budge. I pushed harder, which made her glide on the tile floor. Lucky thing she wore heels, or else making her glide barefoot would have been harder. “Watch your step and remember to eat okay?” I cooed again “I have lots of things to do...careful!” I called, before giving her a push and immediately spun around not even sparing her a single glance. I need to get back to SHINee love or else it’ll be over soon.

 

 

---------------------------------------------A/N!!---------------------------------------------

First thing first!! What do you guys think of the title: "Two-Faced Love or Identity Trouble" ...Yeah I at making titles seriously...Please help me figure out a new title for this story ^-^ PLEASE!!!

Aloha!! I'm back with another update!...Everyone thought Onew was the nice one, but I guess he just cares to much for his brother to even retort with Jonghyun's plan...Instead he helps him with it...TSK!! Bad Chicken!!

SNEAKY JURI!! she got in the radio station and was searchign for Key xD LOl to bad she found a pregnant girl instead... (No offense to Secret's Ji Eun...she's my favorite from secret ^^ i just needed a name.)

SORRY if this chapter is to boring >.< haha Just trying to add a couple of scenes now and there xD ANYWHOO!

Thankyou for reading!! Thank you to the silent readers, and new readers! Thanks to the new subscribers ^^ I think I got two xD Lol... and Please SUBSCRIBE if you have not already =D and please comment ^_^

Now... A picture of me and two of my bestfriends ^-^

They are not into K-pop xD haha

One of my other Bestfriends...She's mad at me -_- 

 

Now!!!!! for some K-pop!!

KEY IS Y!! DIVA face on the third block xD lol

o.O

 

They're cute together ^^

LOL TAEMIN!!!

 

Thanks for reading^^ I'll see you in the next update! BYE!!!