Chapter Twenty Seven

Two-Faced: Annyeonghaseyo Yeobo

 

-----------------------------------------Key’s POV----------------------------------------------

 

I stood before Dongwoon’s condo playfully pressing on his door bell continuously. i wonder what he had to tell me about the competition, maybe I didn’t make it to the top ten to perform at the finals. That would be a bad scenario, that would mean Sekyung and her girls will win again. I’ll just pray that we’re here to talk about a good news. 

 

“Annyeong,” Dongwoon said as he swung the door open, moving aside to let me in. A smile was plastered on his face, weird if you asked me. It looked like he was a creepy with that smile.

 

“Dongwoon-ah, what do you need to tell me?” I asked curiously, as I entered his condo.

 

Dongwoon’s smile soon faded as he pulled me into his living room, “I received a notice,” he said putting on a poker face. What is up with the sudden facial expressions, it’s creeping me out.

 

“Okay? and?” I asked impatiently. He should just get to the point, I’m no good with suspense. He took a breath of air and releasing it, very slowly. “YAH! SON DONGWOON! Get to the point!” I snapped unable to contain myself.

 

“Fine...CONGRATULATIONS YOU MADE IT TO TOP TEN!” he suddenly yelled giving me a huge smile.

 

My heart raced as excitement ran through my body, I couldn’t believe it. “Seriously?!” I asked as a smile crept up on my face.

 

“Neh!”

 

My body had a mind of its own, as I jumped up and down with excitement. “OMG! WOONIE!” I yelled out running towards Dongwoon and jumping onto him. I’ve finally accomplished something by myself! Dongwoon and I jumped up and down like fan girls meeting their bias for the first time. This was probably the best news I’ve heard in my entire life.

 

I continued to celebrate by myself as I scream now and then, and jumping on Dongwoon’s bed. Dongwoon also celebrated with me but, he chose to do it in a well mannered way. Don’t tell me you believed it?! Are you kidding me, he looked happier then I was, off course we both got crazy and celebrated by jumping on his bed.

 

After a few minutes of craziness, we lay on his bed panting and taking breaths of air. “I knew you could do it,” he managed to say, as he turned to face me leaning his head on his hand for support, and wrapping a hand around my waist. I let out a giggle while I tried to free myself from Dongwoon’s grasp. He didn’t budge at all, I looked at him still smiling hoping he got the clue to let go. Still nothing. “Woonie, you can let go now,” I said tapping his shoulders lightly.

 

His face was soon covered in a taint of red, before realizing what was happening and eventually let go of my waist. “Minahe,” he said as got up from the bed. I sat up cross legged following him with my eyes.

 

“Oh yeah, I forgot,” he said walking towards the cabinet right next to the window that showed a beautiful view. ‘I wonder what’s in the bag,’ I thought, shifting my body to get a glimpse of what he was digging for.

 

“AHH, here it is,” he exclaimed bringing out a small jewelry box. I froze a little at the sight of the jewelry box. Is he going to confess to me? Sweat formed on my forehead as he dusted off the box. ‘AIGOO! How long has he had it for it to be dusty?! Was he saving it for the right time?!’ Inside I panicked so hard, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. I should tell him about Jong and I but, I don’t like seeing him sad. Who knows what he might do.

 

Dongwoon stood before me with a smile plastered on his face holding out the jewelry box. “Here you go,” he said pushing the box to me. I didn’t reach for the box, I was still in shock and panic mode. “Kimbummie are you okay?” I snapped out of my trance and gave him a weak smile but, still not taking the box. “YAH, don’t be shy take it.”

 

Dongwoon grabbed my hands and placed the box onto it. My heart raced as I held the box in my hands. “Open it,” he said watching me intently.

 

“Um, what...you...I haven’t even gotten first place yet, and you’re giving me a prize?” I asked stammering and cracking at the end. His smile dropped again, as he stared at me worriedly.

 

“Key, are you sure you’re okay?” he asked again, placing his hands on my shoulders and rubbing it.

 

“Neh.” I gave him a bright but fake smile.

 

“Yah, then what’s taking you so long to open it?” he asked sternly with a grin, “Aish, Let me open it already,..You’re acting weird all of a sudden.” Dongwoon took the box out of my hand and smiled at me before opening it.

 

My eyes flew wide open at the sight of the perfect earring. It was silver and shaped as a key. I was speechless. I’ve received manyf presents from Dongwoon but, this one seemed to be more special than all the others he’d given me. “You like?” Dongwoon asked smirking at me.

 

“Neh.” I reached out for the box but, he pulled it back before I could grasp it.

 

“Impatient are we,” he chuckled while closing the jewelry box. “Wait, I’m not done.” Dongwoon flipped the jewelry box over. Only now that I noticed that the back of the box had another opening to it.

 

I wonder what he had in it this time.’ I thought.

 

He opened the back revealing a bracelet charm of some sort, and it had a heart shaped locket on it. I think Dongwoon is spoiling me to much. My face burned up as it tainted red. “Kamsahambnida Woonie!” I managed to squeal out, yanking the jewelry box out of his hand. I admired the beautiful detailing of the two while Dongwoon watched in amusement.

 

“No problem,..If you’re going out to the battlefield,” he said sternly before bringing up his hands in a gun position. “Then you’ll need to have your weapons ready...Or else, as your best friend, I’d be humiliated.” He squinted one eye like shooters and aimed his hand gun at me.

 

“Don’t worry, with these I’ll win.” My hands also formed into a gun and pointed it at him, ready for our cheesy and lame but cute hand shake-ish.

 

“1, 2, 3, GO, GO, GO!” we said in unison, pressing the tips of our so called guns together.

 

This will surely be my good luck charms, including my secret weapon Jong the Dino. ‘One step closer to proving them wrong.’

 

-----------------------------------------Third POV-----------------------------------------------

 

Huge amount of students crowded the stage as they awaited for the competition of ‘You Got It’ to begin. Most of the audience held signs with pictures of their favorite performers. Only the judges knew all the ten finalist, the crowd had no clue to who they were, except a few. Most of the signs that were held had pictures of Sekyung, Jessica, and Tiffany. Which, everyone would have expected them to be in the top ten finalist.

 

---------------------------------------Dongwoon’s POV-----------------------------------------

 

“Hello everyone!” I called out as the audience cheered in excitement. “I’m Son Dongwoon and I will be your MC for today...Sorry to keep you students waiting...Our ‘You Got It’ Competition will begin shortly.” I continued to say. “Before the competition begins, Let’s introduce our judging panel...Let’s give our warmest welcome to the Sponsoring host representative, president of SM Ent, Mr. Lee Soo Man!”

 

Lee Soo Man stood up from where he sat and bowed as the audience applauded him. “And DBSK members Kim JaeJong and Jung Yunho!” The crowd screamed and cheered as the members waved at their fans. “From 100 contestants, we spent day and night, finally choosing 10 of the most outstanding contenders...Now we’ll have the contenders make their appearance!” Dongwoon

 

“If you get first place, I’ll give you a surprise.” My own voice rang in my head as I remembered what Key and I had talked about two days before the competition.

 

“Key, Good luck. I hope I can give you the surprise today.”

 

I looked down at the little paper that I held on, which had the names of the contestants. “Our first contestant is Shin Sekyung,” I called out. The crowd screamed with delight as Sekyung made her way up the stage, she smiled and waved at her cheering fans. Wow, she’s beautiful than I thought, looks like she’s the crowd favorite. “The next contender is Yang Yoseob!” A smile crept up on my face as Yoseob’s childish but y features walked up onto the stage, if I wasn’t so into Key I’d make a move on that. The crowd also boomed with excitement as they had seen him. ‘Wow, I don’t think there is a crowd,’ I thought.

 

“Third contender is Jung Jessica!” The fans also screamed with glee, as she walked on the stage bowing her head. (I’ll just list the contestants names, sorry they’re random kpop idols.)

 

“Fourth Hwang Tiffany.”

“Fifth Kim Min Sun.” (Piggy Dolls)

“Sixth Ahn Daniel.”(Niel Teen Top)

“Seventh Park Luna.”

“Eighth Lee Hongki.”

“Ninth Kim Dong Jun.”

 

The audience cheered out loud, clapping with excitement as their favorite contestants were called up to the stage. One name still remained on the list of finalist. Something inside me was scared to say the name out loud, I wasn’t scared of the person. I was scared of the audiences reaction. It doesn’t matter, Key can do this and he has me.

 

“Next, our last contender!” I boomed out, getting the audiences attention. “KIM KIBUM!”

 

The crowd fell silent for a while, as only a few of them applauded for Key. There was not a single cheer, there were only bickers. I wouldn’t expect those bickers to nice, they were probably hating on Key right now.

 

Key walked up as professional as he could, plastering a smile on his face. I had no idea if it was fake or not but, if it was fake he was doing a great job because it looked real. There was not an ounce low self esteem in him. It was all confident Diva Key.

 

“Kim Kibum?!” Tiffany whispered but, loud enough for me to hear. “What is he doing here?”

 

“Don’t worry, he’s no competition,” Jessica spat out as she smirked glaring at key.

 

These girls don’t know what they are up against, watching all of there audition videos, they surely have a tough. The judges will be having a hard time deciding with all these talents, that they are about to see.

 

Key looked at my direction, smiling with his feline eyes and slightly nodding his head towards me. ‘You can do it Key!’ 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloha! COMPETITION BEGINS! You can do it KEY! HWAITING! haha... I should have asked you guys, who the competitiors should be xD But o wells, I forgot!... Who do you think will win?! Will it be Key? or One of the otehr talented idols?...(Sorry for the small update, and excuse my Typo's I did not proofread Dx)

Anywho, it's already been 3 days of my senior year, and Senior Project Topic is already due -_- my topic is on Kpop, or fashion... haha I can't make up my mind, and it's super hard to make a thesis/quesiton!.. Anywho all my classes are easy except Physics!>=( I love the teacher but, I hate her teaching style -_-..

Enough of me, back to the fanfic... Did you guys enjoy it? I hope so -_-.. I'll be updating every other day starting on Monday, I have to much to do... and I haven't been writing much Dx.. MIAN! So yeah See you in the next Update ^-^ hopefully Monday?

P.S. Please comment ^-^ I enjoy reading them! and Please subscribe! Hellow to the new readers! and Please recommend this fic to your friends ^-^ THANK YOU!  MAHALOS!