Chapter Fifty Four

Two-Faced: Annyeonghaseyo Yeobo

 

Please Ignore the boring chapter and immediately go to the Pictures ^^ it'll be worth it!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------Third POV----------

 

Jonghyun took one last step towards Key’s direction. They were only a feet apart and at that moment Key knew Jonghyun was going to ask him to dance. Key’s heart rate quickened ones the other male slowly stopped in front of him, giving Key a quick glance, smirking. Then turned his head to the right, and continued to walk towards a pretty girl who stood alone sipping on her drink. As Key thught about it, he didn’t seem to stop but just slowed down his pace towards him before turning to go to the girl. He felt like he was giving a high five to someone who automatically pulls their hand away even before their hands could make contact.

 

Jonghyun extended his hand out to the girl, who looked shocked, and her cheeks were tanged red flustered. Key stood their dumbfounded, and surprised by Jonghyun’s action.

 

“That’s odd,” Juri began as she watched her little brother walk hand in hand to the middle of the dance floor with someone other than Key, who he had stated to have an interest in. “The one that Jonghyun likes is Key...Why didn’t he ask him to dance?” She thought out loud.

 

Onew stared at Jonghyun awkwardly, figuring out why he hadn’t asked Key to dance. Well, If he did ask Key, than everything would unveil. Everyone would know he was gay, and Korea isn’t that fond of homouals.

 

Everyones eyes followed the couple as they walked back down to the middle of the dance floor, while everyone moved to the side for them to get through. Key stood beside Dongwoon, who now unclenched his fist that grasp Key’s outfit. Them music began to play a soothing beat in the background once Jonghyun and the girl slowly swayed to the tempo.

 

Jonghyun’s eyes hovered over to the Key, smirking with delight that Key looked envious. Dongwoon in the other hand stared at Key’s reaction, then back to Jonghyun. Key didn’t care much about Jonghyun, but their was something inside him that was jealous of the girl he chose. 

 

Jonghyun tightened his grip around the girls tiny waist, pulling himself and her closer to each other. He still had his eyes plastered onto Key, who just watched from his position. “May I have this honor to dance with you?” Dongwoon asked Key, not caring if the people that surrounded them were going to judge. Key didn’t care as well, nodding his head in approval, “Of course you may.” Dongwoon raised his arms up spreading his fingers apart, asking for Key’s to fill it in. Key did so as he was gestures to do, and they walked off to the center of the dance floor, with only a few eyes following them.

 

They could already hear the murmurs of people around them, while they walked, but none of them cared at all. Most of the guests, took the initiative to ask their love ones, or friends to dance and also entered the dance floor.

 

“Onew Oppa,” a shy girl walked up to Onew. “May I have the honor to ask you for a dance?”

 

“Yeah, sure I’d love too.” Onew took the girl by her hands and led her to the almost filled dance floor.

 

“May I ask you to dance miss?” A deep voice called out from behind Juri. She felt her cheeks warm up, ready to answer the mans question. “I-I don’t know how to dance...” Juri said blushing furiously.

 

“Sure,” a female answered also from behind her. Juri suddenly tensed up at the realization that the man was not talking to her, but to another female. “What’s this dancing?” She scoffed, trying to recover herself from the embarrassment. “Totally boring,” she continued, before clearing .

 

 

-----------Key’s POV----------

 

It seems like everyone was on the dance floor, dancing with someone. But, I wouldn’t know, all I could see was Dongwoon and his handsome face and smile. I couldn’t stop myself form looking at him. We stared into each others eyes for a while, swaying to the music that was played. 

 

“I haven’t danced with you for a long time,” He started, not breaking the eye contact that they held since the moment they danced. “I still remember the last time I danced with you...~”

 

“High School Graduation.” I cut him off, letting out a giggle at the memory of it.

 

“You still remember?”

 

“Of course I remember.” We both laughed.

 

“Because you only danced with me.” I chuckled at the thought, remembering that Dongwoon was the only one that asked me to dance with him at graduation. 

 

“It’s because you’re the only one that asked...At that time, no one wanted to dance with me.” I pouted, at my sad past. “Only you didn’t hate the me of the time.”

 

“I like you of any time.” He said earning a smile, and blush from me.

 

----------Jonghyun’s POV----------

 

My original plan of dancing with Key was a total failure, knowing that I was holding a party with business men and company presidents, that I would make good deals with later on. I didn’t want to think other wise, by me dancing with Key. They might be offended, and not want to makes deals with someone like me.

 

Dongwoon and Key danced together, with bright smiles on each of their faces. I couldn’t help but to peek at them every single time. It hurt to know that I’m not the one dancing with Key and not having a good time with him. What’s up with their tender glance exchanges? It annoys me Just watching them be so close and affectionate.

 

My dance partner and I, well mostly myself, swayed our ways through other couples who danced just to get closer to Dongwoon and Key. I really wanted to dance with Key, and once again feel his hands, and just his touch. We were only a few feet apart, knowing already that we were going to collide soon, just by how we swayed and moved. I acted all natural, once we were only an inch away. Bumping onto the side of Dongwoon, who immediately snapped his head towards me, breaking the conversation that he and Key had.

 

“Mind if we exchange dance partners?” I asked smoothly.

 

Dongwoon, seemed to have hesitated a little, tensing up at the question and taking double takes to look at Key. Key met my gaze, and looked at Dongwoon, waiting for what Dongwoon was going to do.

 

“No-...Not a problem.” He gave in, putting on which I could tell was a fake smile. Key loosened his grip on Dongwoon’s arms, as the other male took my dance partner, while I took his.

 

Key and I’s hands automatically found each other, intertwining themselves like we had done three years ago, when we were still dating. I tightened my grip, like how I used too. Key’s head snapped towards the sewed fingers, before looking at me. “Your hand...” he started. 

 

“What’s wrong with my hand?” I asked casually, before leaning my head a little closer to his.

 

He hesitated a bit, before shaking his head, “Nothing...” He took another quick glance at out intertwined hand, furrowing his brows at it.

 

‘He noticed how familiar it was...Don’t tell me that you still remember what Jong’s hands feel like... Only a fool would believe that.’

 

“How do you feel...about my house?” I asked him. Key looked up from looking at our hands, and scanned the area.

 

Have I mentioned how beautiful Key looked tonight. His outfit was amazing on him. He looked like a goddess that was just born, with the white tux that was similar to mine. I just noticed he was wearing all white as well, with a hint of grey. He smelt of strawberries and vanilla, like always. He’s still the same Key that left me, exactly the way he was.

 

“It’s big and pretty.” He said, breaking the trance that I had on his features.

 

“You like it?” I asked, cheekily.

 

“Why does it matter if I like it or not?” he asked seriously. Key wasn’t looking me in the eyes, he had his gaze stuck on my lips, maybe we were to close to each other.

 

“You want to...Live here?” I bluntly asked, not answering the question he had asked me. Key tensed up at my question a bit, before scoffing.

 

“You want to rent me a room here?” He scoffed. “Sorry, but I’m used to living alone.”

 

“It’s okay... When you want to live here, this place is always open for you.” I flirted. Only receiving a laugh from him.

 

“Is this a benefit for our company’s employees?” He laughed, looking me in the eyes.

 

“It’s a benefit exclusively for the Almighty Key.” I cooed, watching him look away.

 

“Boss,” he sighed. “Don’t joke around.”

 

“I’m not joking with you...I’m serious.” I answered, leaning my forehead against his, which he hadn’t retreated too. I missed you Key...

 

After separating our foreheads, only then did I notice the amount of people moving to the side to let some through. It was an old man, he held a glass of red wine. He looked very drunk, from the look of how he walked, he was super drunk.

 

“You!” He called out, pointing at Key, who flinched a little. “Beautiful boy!...Come here!” He then shouted, grabbing a hold of Key’s wrist and yanking him away from me. A normal person would have been scared, but Key stood strong, looking a bit irritated at the old man. Who is this guy? Who does he think he is rudely interrupting everyones dance, and especially mine. Yanking my Key away from me. I took a step forward to retort at the old man’s actions, but was cut off by Dongwoon who came running to the rescue like he usually does.

 

“Chairman Huang,” he said, catching the old man’s attention. Who swayed his drink form side to side, not able to keep it balance, spilling red wine a couple of times.

 

The music died down, as the chairman spoke loudly, catching everyone attention. “Manager Son!” he drunkly slurred, earning a slight smile from Dongwoon. The audience that watched murmured amongst themselves, about how the Chairman chose Key, a male out of all the females, and also called him beautiful. This will surely be a big news tomorrow knowing a chairman had a thing for guys.

 

“Manager Son, you’re being unreasonable.” He began to slur again. “I spend tens of millions of dollars on advertisement budgets for you...~” He said gesturing with every word, with the hand that held the wine. “Such a pretty boy,” he said cutting himself out. “Why haven’t you introduced him to me earlier?” He yanked key towards him, earning a slight groan and pain from Key, and a flinch at how tight the old man had his hand wrapped around Key’s wrist.

 

“Chairman Huang,” Dongwoon said, stepping forward to hold onto the man. “You’ve made a mistake he’s a radio DJ.” He gestured to Key, who placed his hands on his hips irritatedly, looking as if ready to slap the man behind the head, or much worst. 

 

“So what is he’s a DJ?!...I can’t touch a DJ?” He once again yank on Key. This old man is hurting Key and is getting on my last nerves. “I have lots of commercials here at this station,” He announced out loud to the entire audience. “I can’t have the DJ dance with me?”

 

“Please respect him a little,” Dongwoon carefully said.

 

“ that!” He swore, earning a gasp from everyone. “Who are you to lecture me?...Huh?...You’re just the advertisement company’s little creative manager, careful, or I’ll cancel my $10 million case...I won’t cut you guys a budget to produce the show!” He threatened, red wine dripping from the side of his glass.

In the corner of my eyes, Noona and Hyung stood by each other watching the show amazingly. This old man, does not know who owns the company. We don’t need his money, I have enough to fund Key’s show.

 

“Our company isn’t Chairman Huang’s client...Please respect yourself.” Dongwoon said politely. He never looked like he was running out of patience.

 

“You!...I don’t care!...I want him to accompany me today, even if the president came!” He called out again in anger, pulling key towards the exit.

 

At that moment, Key snapped, his face red full of anger and disgust. “Would you respect other a little!” He yelled at the man, taring the vice grip off of his wrist and pushing the old man a couple of feet away, who managed to not spill anymore red wine.

 

“Don’t be insensible!...How dare you be disrespectful and informal!” At the moment, all I could see was the glass of red wine, thrown, emptying all it’s juice of Key. Staining every once of his tux and face. The glass which was close to full was now emptied, it’s rich red color on Key. Key stood their, his face visible of anger and embarrassment.

 

 A loud gasp from the crowd boomed, my initial move was to push the chairman away, but Dongwoon had beaten me to it. “You bastard!” the chairman yelled, being pushed off near the ice cream booth. He immediately got back up and made his way towards Dongwoon, but I managed to stop him before he got to close.

 

“What are you going to do about it?” Dongwoon, snapped. Only now had I seen him angry, he’s really scary once you get on his bad side. He walked over to Key, so shook with anger, clenching his fists on his sides, preventing him from hitting the old man.

 

“You’re a very accomplished gentleman,” I began pushing him back. “ The words ‘bastard’ isn’t allowed in our home...Isn’t that right noona?” I asked from across the dance floor to noona, who looked furious.

 

“Deh,” She relied angrily, “You can say that only beast in human clothes say these things.” She spat snarling at the man.

 

“You!!~” He pointed his wrinkled finger at her.

 

“Don’t think that because you have money that you may bully others!...We have a hundred times more money than you do!” Noona spat at him from a distant. The chairman tried in every way to retort, but failed to because noona would cut him off with her scary tone. “Butler! See the guest out!”

 

A butler walked over to the man, gabbing onto him by the arm “This way.” He said as he dragged the drunk old make to the exit.

 

I didn’t care much about the chairman now, right now I need to comfort Key. I spun around to go and help Key out with his outfit, but before I could even get to him Onew hyung got to him first. Why is everyone getting to the placed I want to be first? Am I that slow at moving? 

 

“Don’t talk so much,” hyung said to Dongwoon, who had recently asked Key if he was okay. “Your clothes are dirty and wet...Let’s go change, come one.” Was the last thin he said before trailing off into the house along with Key, following behind.

 

Dongwoon turned his head, looking me in the eyes. He still hadn’t cooled down from his little surprise break out, but he looked like he was getting there. I can’t say I pit you...I envy you to the point it hurts to see you around Key.

 

----------Key’s POV----------

 

The outfit that Onew hyung had give me was something I’ve never expected myself to wear. Yes, it was stylish, but it was to stylish for me. These clothes were meant for rich people like hyung. I let out a slight chuckle at the thought of wearing a rich outfit, remembering that I used to be rich, before moving away from my parents.

 

“Hyung, your clothes are so extravagant, I’m not used to wearing it.” I slightly giggled at myself, looking in mirror. The outfit fit me perfectly well, and black suit matched me as well.

 

“Sorry,” he replied. He looked me in the eyes, and smiled half heartedly. “I don’t have clothes without enough style.” 

 

“I’ll return it to you another day.” Hyung walked up to me, and we were only a couple of feet away.

 

“You don’t have to...It looks really good on you too.” He complimented, earning a smile from my lips. “Jonghyun invited you all, in hopes that everyone would have a good time.” He began. “But what just happened, didn’t scare you, did it?” He asked concerned.

 

“Ani,” I slightly laughed. “Those little things can’t scare me.” 

 

“Is that so?...No wonder my Jonghyun-ssi admires you.” He said out loud. His words made me tensed a little before him, my smile disappearing back to its numb position, and my eyes awkwardly scanned the room trying to calm myself.

 

Why would someone like Jonghuyn admire me? Out off all the people, why me? “He admires me?” I asked, trying to confirm if he had said right.

 

“You can’t tell?” Onew’s eye brows furrowed, “I can tell you’re one of those...people of individuality, opinion and won’t submit to anyone.” Yes, that right I stand up fro myself. “Just the type that Jonghyun likes.” He confessed for Jonghyun, being his older brother, he should know a lot of things about the younger.

 

“No wonder my brother would buy the whole radio station just because of you.” He confessed again, smiling at his words. 

 

Did I hear right? Jonghyun had bought the entire radio station just to see me?...Just for me? But, again why? “He bought the whole radio station because of me?”

 

Onew sighed a bit at my dumbfounded looking face. It wasn’t my fault I hadn’t learned about this. “When my girlfriend called into your show to make her confession, Jonghyun heard your voice.” So he heard my voice, and all of a sudden decided to buy a random radio station just because of me? “I’m thinking it’s because of that reason, my brother bought the radio station...I guess it’s sort of fate.” He confessed, while I stood their fuming with anger. He had wasted a big amount of money just to get close to me?

 

“Let me tell you something Key.” Onew sighed. “With the family’s background, my brother can get anyone he wants...You have great chances, so hold on to the opportunity.” Onew was really a great brother to have, I wish he was my older brother...But it still doesn’t change the fact that Jonghyun still bought the radio station, and what if he could get every person he wants? He isn’t the right person for me, so I shouldn’t hold any sort of opportunity.

 

“Onew,” I started informally. “Some things really aren’t about someone’s background, I wills find an opportunity to tell Jonghyun clearly...” I stated, leaving the older male a questioning look.

 

“Tell him clear?”

 

“I think I’m probably not someone that suits him.” I confessed confidently, knowing someone like me had no chance with him whatsoever. 

 

“Is that so?” He smirked, raising an eyebrow at me “It’s up to you then.” 

 

“I’ll be going outside now.” My body spun around, facing the door that lead to other doors, that will eventually lead me back to the party. My hands roamed my outfit first, fixing it up before exiting and finding my way out.

 

----------Onew’s POV----------

 

I followed Key with my eyes, watching him disappear inch by inch. Key is really something, breaking Jonghyun’s heart three years ago, and now I finally get to meet this person. He wasn’t as I expected him to be, but better. Jonghyun is one lucky guy to pursue such a person. He had all the traits that Jonghyun wanted in a person, come to think of it, Key had the traits I want in a girl. If he was a girl I’d totally go after him, but I need to back off. He’s not my territory.

 

“Jonghyun,” I scoffed, lightly giggling. “To pursue this boy, you’re probably going to suffer some first.”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloha!! I just noticed that my Author note for chapter 53, was so off topic xD LOL well here's the right chapter for that author's note xD LOL Key gets red wine dumped all over him by a erted LOSER!

I'm sorry that there has not been any fluff Jongkey Interactions... it's a part of the story -_- Ther will be after a huge amount of Chapters, please bare with me and be patient.. if oyu unsubscribe i'll understand -_-.. lOl yeah SORRY!!

Anywho!!! Thankyou for reading, and tahnkyou to the silent readers and old readers ^^ Please Subscribe if you ahve not already subscribed =D Thank you!!

update of life? LOL well, my life is going good...Nothing special! Well there was this cute moment my bf had... I was walking home with my friend Nicole and Orlando(Person I used to talk to), and I guessed he seen us walking together, and at that time Orlando and I was joking around and just teasing eachother, with touchy touchy and skinship and all....And once I got home I received a text from my bf with this jealous text msg, and I thought it was funny and cute that he was getting jealous when there was nothing to be jealous off xD LOl yeah just tohught I'd share... xD LAme i know

Now for pictures!:

o.O I see why Key talks to you lol WOOKEY<3

OOO JJONG!!

OMG!! I CAN"T!!

For the gtop shippers!! Omg I never knew this would actually.. omg I wish Jongkey would do this xD LOL

My turn!! >=D

Jjong likes what he sees! Lip biting!!

 

Y IMAGES AND GIFS!!! I LOVE IT!! omg! Pelase subscribe =D and thankyou for reading see you next update!! SUBSCRIBE!