Chapter Fifty Eight

Two-Faced: Annyeonghaseyo Yeobo

 

----------Key’s POV----------

 

The night wasn’t all that hectic after we got home. Dongwoon stayed over for dinner but soon left right after it. 

 

I sighed softly flipping through papers of advertisements for my show. My right leg swung up over my left for a much comfortable possession as I took a sip of coffee. So far there wasn’t any sign of that annoying boss of mine.

 

“Yah!” an annoying familiar voice called out from the entrance of the DJ lobby. I spoke to soon. There was no way in earth I’d ever forget that voice, it’s stuck in my brain forever making me cringe every time I hear it. Hearing the voice was like cringing at the sound of nails scratching the smooth yet rough surface of a chalk board.

 

The space beside me dipped down as mass sat on it. I turned my head to look at the smiling rabid dog that looked at me, flapping his eyes. The coffee on the coaster was soon picked up by the idiot. Jonghyun took it directly to his lips, before I could retort he sipped on the same spot I had drank from. Oh god, indirect kiss, it’s a good thing I drank first.

 

“Wow, thanks for drinking my coffee,” I snarled closing the folder I held and dropping it on the pile that I’ve already read. “Why are you here?...Is there something I could help you with?” I asked trying to be polite as I could, holding my anger in.

 

“Yeah, there’s something expensive for you to look at...Come with me.” Jonghyun slowly got up from my seat as I stopped him mid way before he could stretch his legs.

 

“Can’t you see that I’m busy?” My hands flipping through a new batch of printed papers.

 

“No you’re not, I see you dozing off!” He snarled, obviously not taking my answer seriously.

 

“Can’t you see that I’m working on papers? So how can you say I’m dozing off?!” 

 

“Who cares, common let’s go.” Jonghyun got up form his seat, making sure to grab my wrist along with him. I secured myself on the chair as he tug on me a couple of times, not being able to get me off the seat.

 

“My contract doesn’t say that I need to do socials with the boss during work.” I sated the matter of factly, having him smile at me and dropping my hands before sitting on the table. 

 

“How much is your contract paying you?” He asked. “I’ll pay you $1 million to come with me.” Is this retard serious?

 

“Do you think that money can buy you everything? You can’t do whatever you please just because you have money.” I spat at him.

 

“What $1 million isn’t enough?...Then $2 million.” He continued to raise the price to just go with him. Clearly not understanding what I just said.

 

“You idiot, money isn’t supposed to be spent that way!”

 

“Then how much do you want?” He whined, throwing his hands up in the air. Jonghyun angrily tapped on his knees while I got back to my papers, trying my best to ignore him.

 

The tapping on his knee soon stopped, filling my air with suspicion and curiosity as I looked up. His face was bright like he had just thought of something.- What is he up to now?- His head snapped at my direction making me flinch slightly at his sudden action.

 

“Actually,” He began. Softening his face slightly. “I have a client that requested to do the voice-over for his ad and before the commercial promotion, he’d like to discuss the details with you and I’ve already agreed to it, so this could count as work, right?”

 

My face suddenly fell at his words, hearing that he agreed to some ads that was no clarified with me. He is he to make decisions for my show?..Well he is the boss, so I guess he has the right to make decisions.

 

Jonghyun led me to his car, which was different from the car he drove yesterday. This car was black and it was quite nice. As always, he drove recklessly drifting in sharp corners, and cutting people off like it was no big deal.

 

A huge mansion looking building got closer to our view as we entered the street that lead to it. Wow, was this the clients house? The house had a solid shades of grey to it. Once the car stopped, Jonghyun immediately got out of the car and sped to my door opening it for me like a butler would do. How corny can he get?

 

“Mr. Kim and Mr. Kim’s boyfriend.” A lady said once we got stepped into the doors of the mansion. My eyes flew open at her greeting calling me Mr. Kim’s boyfriend?

 

“I’m not his boyfriend.” I protested shaking my hands up.

 

“It’s okay, my boyfriend is just a little shy.” He slyly whispered blocking his mouth like a teenage girl telling her friend a secret.

 

Who does he think he is? Making me known as his boyfriend? “Yah!” I hissed through my teeth trying not to be rude. “What are you planning?”

 

Jonghyun ignored my question, walking away from me and not even sparing me a look. The lady was no where to be found, she probably went to fetch the owner of the mansion or the client.

 

“Isn’t this mansion awesome?” He thought out loud, forcing me to look around with him, and at least we agree on something “It took me a long time to pick this out...THe interior decorators are all done with top-quality material, the appliances, electronics, air conditioning are all voice-activated.” He bragged on and on as I tried to push his voice out of my head, but there was no use.

 

“Look at the living room, it’s so big, you can hold a party! Downstairs there’s an indoor pool, gym, and theater and main point, there’s also an extra-large, 5-car garage...Cool right?” He bragged with excitement like a spoiled rich kid would do when they get something new.

 

“Why are you telling me this?” I asked in a monotone voice, showing no sign of excitement whatsoever.

 

Jonghyun’s head flinched back as his eyes grew wide, “You...You don’t like it?” he stuttered. “If you don’t like it, we’ll switch to another.”

 

“Why are you asking whether or not I like it?” I snapped at him, not being able to take his nonsense any longer.

 

He sighed heavily, passing by me, sending the manly fragrance he wore to my nose. “Don’t tell me you don’t want to live in this house,” He mocked, sitting on the sofa and crossing his legs.

 

“How could I afford it?” I spat a hint of sarcasm into it.

 

“Your best friend has an annual income of $10 million, why doesn’t he let you live in this house?” He scoffed rolling his eyes at the word best friend, obviously feeling disgusted by the word.

 

“What does it matter to you?...Just why did you bring me here?” I spat, waiting for him to answer. “Where’s the client?”

 

“Client? There’s no client, I just wanted to bring you here to see the house.”

 

“Why did you bring me here to see the house?!” I spat angered at hoe he had wasted my time coming to this worthless house when I could have done some paper work back in the station.

 

A smirk soon grew on his face along with his hands raising up and snapping, signaling a the same woman from earlier to enter with a box in her hand. At that moment I prayed hoping it wasn’t some sort of wasted money jewelry. Jonghyun reached over to the box snatching the item into his hands. Oh no! The jewelry is small, it might be a ring! Is he going to propose to me?

 

Jonghyun walked up to where I stood, stopping in front of me raising the object to my view. It was a key, it wasn’t a key shaped jewelry like before. It was an actual key, a house key.

 

“For you,” he said still holding onto the key up high.

 

“What is it for?” My curiosity got to me.

 

“The mansion’s key!” 

 

“And why are you giving me the mansion’s key?”

 

“I bought it to give to you, what else?” 

 

At that moment, I could feel my anger really boiling up and I couldn’t restrain myself from being polite anymore. “ I don’t want it!” I snapped at him pushing myself through him to get to the door and exiting.

 

“YAH! YAH!” I heard him call out from the back along with his footsteps that quickly paced itself next to me. By the time we were next to the mansions front garden, which was very nice, he stopped me grabbing onto my wrist and spinning me to face him.

 

“Where are you going?” He began to whine. “You’re not done looking at the house yet!”

 

“I’m going back to the station!” I spat, wrenching my wrist away from his grip. “You wasted my time to see some stupid house and lied to me, saying there was a client to meet.” I sighed, shaking some of my anger away. “I’m going back to work, is that okay with you boss?” My voice softened, sounding as if I had begged him to let me go back to work. Wow I must be really desperate to get away from him.

 

Jonghyun’s face softened at my tone and the frown that was plastered across my face. This frown wasn’t fake at all, it was real. I was just to tired to argue. “I’ll drive you back.”

 

“No,” I spoke up.

 

“Then what do you want?!” He snapped. I flinched a little at his sudden outburst. “I give you money, and you don’t want it...I give you a mansion, and you still don’t want it! And now I’m going to drive you back, and you won’t accept it...You’re such a incomprehensible diva!” He spat clearly not being able to have the strength to keep his anger in any longer.

 

He calls me incomprehensible? There is no way in earth am I incomprehensible! “You’re the one that’s incomprehensible!” I hissed at him, sending tons of venom with every word. “I have no clue what you’re thinking about! You randomly say that you want to pursue me...You randomly come to my house and now you randomly give me a mansion?...What the hell is wrong with you? You’re the most incomprehensible person!”

 

Jonghyun didn’t reply back quickly, which was good knowing that I had shut him up. He opened his mouth to speak, but no words came out, only hesitation. “What’s...What’s wrong with what I’m doing?! What person doesn’t like brand names? What person doesn’t want his boyfriend to have money?”

 

That’s where he’s wrong! “What makes you think I’m one of those people? There maybe a lot of them, but I’m not one of them!”

 

----------Jonghyun’s POV----------

 

“What makes you think I’m one of those people? There maybe a lot of them, but I’m not one of them!” Key said in a demeanor tone. 

 

‘Don’t lie to me Key! You are one of those people! You’re whole life revolves around money!’

 

“Don’t tell me you’re into penniless punks?!” I spat the first thing that popped into my head. Jong.

 

Key didn’t answer right away, neither did he retort about my statement. He was obviously thinking of Jong. “You dare say that of the people you’ve dated, you didn’t leave them because they were poor?” My anger took over my body, angered at the thought of him leaving the old me.

 

As Key’s face fell into a frown and his eyes landed on the ground, flash backs of us gathered into my head. A nerdy Jong and the diva Key standing besides each other talking.

 

-----

 

“A poor student like me?, who wants to be friends with me?” I remember myself saying the night after our first dinner together,

 

“That’s true, so poor you couldn’t even buy a meal! I should stay far, far away from you.” The flashback Key stated.

 

“Just like how you stayed far, far away from that penniless boyfriend...” I remembered those exact words came out, as I watched Key’s face fall from the mention of his ex-boyfriend, whom he dumped because the other male had gone bankrupt.

 

“I’m sorry Key!” Flashback me covered his mouth from speaking anymore before he said something else, which would have earned me a slap.

 

“You don’t have to be...Because Sekyung is right...I did dump a penniless boyfriend...”

 

“So it’s true?”

 

“Yes, because I can only date rich guys!...”

 

-----

 

The voice trailed off as I came back to reality, still having a strict and mean glare at Key who just raised his eyes back up from the ground. “YOU HAVE!” I yelled at him.

 

(Key’s POV: As my eyes looked up from the ground, for a minute I saw Jong staring at me with his innocent eyes, the same eyes that stared at me now, except it wasn’t Jong it was Jonghyun...Jonghuyn’s face was constantly replaced by Jong’s...What’s going on? My vision is failing me!)

 

“RIGHT?!” I snapped again, after receiving no response from him. I felt like most my anger towards him and three years ago just exited it’s way through those three words. He had said that he dumped poor guys, and here he is denying every ounce of evidence that I remember. If he loved rich guys, then is wrong with me? I’m the richest guy he’ll ever meet!

 

Key’s face frowned face tensed up a bit at my words, giving my eyes one last stare before walking away. 

 

At that point I knew my anger got to far. Key looked hurt and disappointed. My anger cooled down once his figure disappeared from my view. It isn’t my fault he was such a picky diva. He can’t even choose what type of guy he wants. He obviously wants the rich type of guy since he admitted it himself, but what am I doing wrong?

 

----------Key’s POV----------

 

Who does that stupid dinosaur think he is? Assuming that I prefer rich guys over poor ones, does he think that low of me?...When he confronted me with a demeaning tone, memories of Jong came back. I did say that I preferred rich guys over poor ones. I said it twice, but I didn’t mean it. If you were there, you would have heard my sarcasm.

 

Key you idiot! It was because of your sarcasm Jong might of taken it the wrong way. He isn’t the brightest person back in college, so why did you have to make life harder for him?

 

I spotted a near by cab that parked on the side walk across from me. My hands flew up signaling for it. At that moment, the cab came by, and  immediately got in scared taht Jonghyun might follow me.

 

“Drive fast to Milkssi Ice Creams!” I commanded, after being sent flying to the back seat from the inertia.

 

I turned around to look if there were any cars following us, and to my surprise the dino wasn’t anywhere to be found. I must be lucky today, or maybe he had just given up pursuing me, which I crossed my fingers and hoped for.

 

Milkssi Ice Cream was near by, just a a block away. Once the cab stopped, I quickly handed the money to the driver and bolted out the door. 

 

“Good Morn...~ Key!” Three familiar figures shouted in unison as I walked through the doors causing it to chime. My angered facial expression were still the same as before, nothing changed much in the cab ride back. I ignored the three employees greetings and immediately gave them my order of cookies and cream ice cream, to cool me down.

 

Tia came over with the bowl of ice cream wrapped around a thick layers of a waffle cone. She didn’t say anything and immediately went back behind the counter knowing not to talk to me when I’m this angry.

 

----------Third POV----------

 

Jonghyun drove up to the ice cream shop that the cab had just recently stopped up, dropping off a fumed Key. He parked his car not to far from the shop, just enough for Key not to see that he was here.

 

“Welcome!” The same three people who were at the party called out from behind the counter.

 

Jonghyun ignored the greeting, while his eyes immediately fell of Key, who sat furiously on a seat and digging into his bowl of ice cream.

 

‘Key looks angry...He’s habits haven’t changed, when he’s angry, he’ll eat ice cream.’

 

Jonghyun began closing the long distance that he and Key had between them. To his surprise Key hadn’t bothered to look at who was at the door. He was to concentrated on his anger. Jonghyun pulled out a seat across from Key’s table, and sitting on it as he stared at Key who still hadn’t payed him any attention.

 

Key knew that Jonghyun was sitting beside him, but at that moment he didn’t care if he was.

 

“Yah, aren’t you the really wealthy boss that had a party at his house last time?” Tia asked as she walked over to Jonghyun to ask for his order.

 

“Tia, don’t mind him.” Key broke his silence, still not looking at anyone beside outside the window and his ice cream.

 

“Why? Isn’t he your friend?” 

 

“He’s not...” Key answered snappily.

 

Jonghyun felt a pang of pain hit his chest a little at the words, but shoved it aside to get himself ready for what will happen next.

 

“He’s right.” Jonghyun sort of confessed, nodding his head with enthusiasm. “I’m not his friend, I’m his future...” He paused giving the air an awkward tension. “Boyfriend.”

 

“Boyfriend?!” Tia scoffed out loud, making sure that Jonghyun had heard her. She rolled her eyes at the older male “Quiet daydreaming!” Tia harshly laughed, “Key’s future boyfriend is Dongwoon...Oh no wait!” She caught herself, then correcting it “Should I say current boyfriend and future husband!” 

 

“YAH! TIA!” Xander shouted from behind the counter, and rushing to Jonghyun’s side knowing exactly how the argument will end if Tia wasn’t going to be stopped sooner of later. Jonghyun stared at the male as he pulled the noisy female away from their table. 

 

Jonghyun shook everything off and went back to attend with the real reason to why he had followed Key. “Don’t you think that walking out in the middle of a conversation is really rude?”

 

“I never was really polite.” Key spat. “And I’m also terrible, you were right, I’ve dated two penniless boyfriends, and I’m the one that left them both.” He confessed, dropping his spoon into the bowl and stared into Jonghyun’s eyes, reminding him of Jong. “The first one also was angry that I left him, and when we met later on, he threw water on my face!” Key poured out, trying to avoid Jonghyun asking for the second boyfriend he had.

 

“What about the second one?” How ironic was that?

 

Key froze in his seat tensing up a bit as Jong popped into his head. The innocent cute clueless dino dork that he loved. “The other...” He sighed trailing off to exhale and breathing in before continuing. “I admit that when I first saw you, I thought he had appeared in front of me.”

 

“Do I look like him that much?” Jonghyun asked eagerly, prompting his head against his fist.

 

“Very alike.”

 

“Which is why, when you first saw me, you called me Jong?”

 

Key nodded his head, not wanting to continue on with the story. But, finally letting it out to someone made him felt better about himself.

 

“What happened between you two?” Jonghyun asked again, prying all the unanswered questions he had out of Key. The reason to why he left him, what happened?

 

“Three years, on my birthday, we planned to meet up...But I never showed up.” Key confessed, looking sorrowful and sad at his words and memories that flooded his brain.

 

Jonghyun tensed up at the words and awkwardly rubbed his chin, “Why didn’t you show up?”

 

Key eyes dilated as he stared at the table, receiving the horrible flashback: He ran across the street towards the cab, and all of a sudden a loud beeping noise rushed towards him, before he could even look at the speeding object he felt a pang of pain hit and ran through his body, sending him flying off of his feet and onto the wet damped pavement. He could remember his phone continuously ringing, but he was to weak and soar to answer the call. A tear escaped his eye before darkness engulfed him.

 

“Perhaps fate...” Key answered, his voice trembling from the thought and the tears that wear swelling up in his eyes

 

“What’s fate?!” Jonghyun abruptly spat out in anger, slamming his clenched fist against the table. He was mad at the simple irrational answer that Key was giving him. ‘It wasn’t fate! There must be a reason to why he hadn’t shown up! Did he just choose to not show up?! Because that’s exactly what he’s making me think right now? He didn’t care enough to show up because we weren’t fated to be together!’

 

“Fate is in the grasp of your own hands!” Jonghyun spat, confused and angry.

 

“Fate can’t be withheld by yourself sometimes, you know that?!” Key snapped back, defending himself from any further false accusations.

 

“Then do you love him?” The other asked bluntly, looking frank as ever. Key stayed silent, taken aback from the question he was just asked. Did he still love Jong?

 

“Speak!” Jonghyun demanded “I’m asking you sometihng! Now talk!” He barked.

 

Key ignored the question and returned back to attend his ice cream, causing the other male to retort. “Yah! I’m asking you, speak will you! Why aren’t you responding?! and you keep eating your ice cream!”

 

“When I’m angry, I do this, can you leave?!” Key fumed back with the same amount of irritation and anger Jonghyun had.

 

“The person that should be angry should be that penniless punk, Jong!” Jonghyun spat, causing Key’s anger to raise. Key dropped his spoon in the bowl pushing it away from him and glared at the other male. Jonghyun caught this action, and knew that if he stayed any longer than the argument would just rise to something much worse.

 

He abruptly got up from his seat, earning a weird stared from Key and walked off not sparing a glance back. Jonghyun passed the noisy female who sassed him on his way out.

 

Jonghyun was only a couple of feet away from the door of the ice cream shop before the chime rang and followed by footsteps. “Why are you angry?” Key called out from the top step of the stairs.

 

Jonghyun composed himself before looking back at the feline eyes boy. “I just feel bad for that Jong guy!” He answered honestly, feeling sorry for his old pathetic self.

 

Key strutted his way to Jonghyun, stopping right in front of the other with a questioning look.

 

“Are you Kim Jong?”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloha!... This is my last back up chapter -___- I need to type more... 

Does this chapter seem a litel confusing? If it is please feel free to ask questions xD LOL YEAH! I never do edit or proof read these things xD... 

Anywho! Thankyou for reading! Tahnkyou for subscribing! Please feel free to recommend this fic to your friends and REMEBER TO SUBSCRIBE!!

Now some pictures!

I want to see you tooo MATE! Jonghyun looks happy of the thought.

Taemin is so cute LOL!

Preparing for their wedding I see. LOL

Yes, I think he's y!

Jonghyun's arm is really....um what's a good word... Bendy??? LOL

Eli's been thinking of Kevin LOL

Cover the pits xD

I like Hair on my men xD .. I think it's y.. but not super hairy xD

Key's pits are hairy xD

Bye guys!! see you next update ^^ maybe thursday or next week monday xD