Chapter 68

Two-Faced: Annyeonghaseyo Yeobo

 

Chapter 68

 

The glistening heat from the ray of sun, bounced off a black Mercedes, parking on a VIP stall in front of the radio station. The morning breeze grew eerie as the driver exited, quickly walking to the opposite side of the car, and graciously opening the door. A mysterious figure walked out, head up high as she withdrew limited brand shades from her brand purse. The figure strutted her way through the halls of the company, receiving questioning glares and stares from both the staff and visitors.

 

Key quietly sat in his cubicle looking through today’s agenda for his radio station, nothing really changed from the schedule that he had yesterday. He would do his daily routine of introducing himself and continuing to receive calls, and play music that was requested from those callers. Ninety percent of the calls received were all love requests, which saddened Key, knowing the only person he loves is still some where out in the world. Probably hating his guts for disappearing from the face of the earth.

 

Key continuously found himself asking the same question. “Will I ever find him?” There were sometimes in his life where he’d tell himself to give up looking, but you can’t delete someone you love that quickly, especially if you’ve been with them for too long.

 

“Mr. Kim Kibum,” a stern voice spoke out from the opening of his cubicle. Key rose to his feet shockingly, staring at a stranger. The women gracefully took off her shades revealing her demeaning eyes. Key quickly recognized the women, he hadn’t seen her in a long time, but he had been expecting this day to come.

 

“I’d like to discuss some things with you.” She continued with a smile.

 

Key didn’t have a choice but to join her, especially if he wanted to keep his job. He nodded his head complying with the wenches order before following her into a excluded room.

 

----------

 

“You mean you want me to stay away from Jonghyun?” Key asked calmly, his arms crossed in front of his chest.

 

It hadn’t been tem minutes before the wench quickly came to the point. Key understood where Jonghyun’s rash decisions, and cockiness originated from now. He watched as the “mature” woman before him acted as if nothing was going wrong. She crossed her legs nonchalantly, taking a sip of her tea that sat cold on the meeting table.

 

“As long as you are willing to leave Jonghyun.” She continued, staring Key directly into his eyes, which he had gladly took in.

 

“You can have as much money and you want.”

 

Key was set back from her response, willing to pay him money to stay away from Jonghyun. He didn’t need money to stay away from the over conceited dinosaur. He would gladly do it for free.

 

 “Jonghyun should be the one to be paid to stay away from me.” Key thought, squinting his eyes in frustration.

 

“However much I want?” Key played along, seeing how excited the wench had brightened up from his agreement. She nodded enthusiastically, grinning at my interest.

 

“How about $100 million.”

 

“What?” Juri’s face fell from the amount. “Such a huge amount?”

 

“You insisted in the amount that I pleased… Don’t tell me that the Chairman is going back on her words.” Key taunted, smiling deviously.

 

Juri shook her head at Key. “Alright, as long as you stay away from him… $100 million is worth it.”

 

Key annoyingly watched as the idiot nonchalantly brought out her checkbook, and scribbled in the exact amount. Key’s hatred for wealthy arrogant people grew at that moment. They think money could buy anything and everything as long as they had enough to get it for themselves. They don’t know the meaning of living if they had no wealth to get them the materialistic things that they want. Watching Jonghyun’s noona scribble down her signature triggered Key’s memories of his mother giving him the huge amount of cash everyday for himself. He hated his mother loving money more than loving her only child. She used money to get in and out of every situation that she was stuck in, even forcing Key to marry a wealthy heiress.

 

The Chairman threw the check on the table directly in front of Key. “Take it.” She stated, closing her pen.

 

Key let out a snort of amusement, picking the check up. “You and Jonghyun really are related…” Key continued amusingly, staring at the check that sat on his hands mocking him. “Thinking that money can solve everything!... In having money, does everyone have to listen to you?!”

 

“What do you mean?” Juri questioned sitting up from her seat.

 

Key waved the check in front of him, clearly visible to the Chairman that sat impatiently waiting for a reply. He didn’t care about money, and neither did he care about Jonghyun.

 

Four pieces of paper fluttered its way to the ground as Key ripped it directly in front of the wench. Her eyes grew in horror, blood boiling at the scene.

 

“What are you doing?!”

 

“If you came for me especially for this reason, then you’ve wasted your time!”

 

“I knew it,” the wench smirked leaning back on her seat. “ You’re the type that’s really hard to deal with. “Unless $100 million isn’t enough?”

 

“Think again!” Key spat angrily, not caring for respect for this wench elderly. “Even if you hadn’t come beg me today, I would have still stayed far away from Jonghyun… I don’t ever care about him!”

 

“You said it.” Juri stated smirking as she got up. “Don’t regret it.”

 

----------

 

Juri quickly left after Key had parted first. She expected the male to have been money crazy, but it was the opposite. Juri felt accomplished knowing she had done what she came to the company to do, and she hoped that not only was Key saying those words to get her out, but also he had meant everything he had said.

 

As Juri walked down to the lobby of the company, her eyes grazed over a familiar figure. No one she was close to, but just an acquaintance if you must. She watched as the figure continued to walk through the opening doors, head down looking through his files of papers.

 

“Is that Key’s best friend?... I think it’s his boyfriend.”

 

“Mr. Son!” She called from her position, catching the latters attention.

 

Dongwoon generously walked up to her, bowing in respect. “Chairman.”

 

“Can I treat you to a cup of coffee?” She asked, once again filling the air with an eerie tension. Juri wished to know more about Key.

 

Dongwoon hesitated at first, wanting to meet Key before heading out to lunch with him. He graciously accepted the offer for a coffee break, knowing Key would understand and wait for him.

 

----------

 

“Mr. Son” She started as soon as the cups of coffees were placed on the table. “This may be a little bit to presumptuous for me to ask, but I don’t know if you remember, there was still a question you hadn’t at the party last time.”

 

Juri reached over grabbing her cup and took a sip, waiting for his answer.

“I’m sorry Chairman, but I probably don’t have good memory.” Dongwoon was alarmed at her sudden urge in knowing this. He knew what the question was, but clarifying it with someone who isn’t as young as she was, she might have changed the question to something more conversation worthy.

 

“It was the question regarding you and Mr. Kim Kibum’s relationship.”

 

“Oh,” Dongwoon sighed, not having his prayer answered. “I remember now.”

 

“So are you two dating?”

 

“At the party we weren’t dating yet, but now we are.” Dongwoon nonchalantly answered knowing how upset she would have been to hear that they weren’t. it acquired to him that she must have been aware of the Jonghyun’s constant attraction to Key. 

 

“That is great to hear, I am now at ease.” She sighed in relief.

 

“At ease?”

 

“I was originally worried about what Key was like…”

 

“Like…?”

 

Dongwoon wasn’t the type to involve himself with dramas or gossiping with other people. He was more humble and peace worthy. Seeing and feeling how the sudden air in the atmosphere has changed, was very awkward to him. He knew something was up.

 

“Dongwoon.” She started, shocking Dongwoon at the first name basis that has already took place. “You seem like a promising man, so I will be straightforward with you… With your status, you should find someone better to date, maybe a girlfriend?”

 

“What do you mean by this?” Dongwoon asked wanting to dig more.

 

“It isn’t to befitting to say these things in front of you, but I can’t hold it anymore, I can’t stand for it… And I feel like you have no idea also. So, I can’t help but remind you.”

 

“Chairman,” Dongwoon breathed in, preparing himself for the worst. “Please go ahead and be straight forward.”

 

“Key… and my little brother Jonghyun keeps getting entangled with each other… And just now I found out he’s already your boyfriend, and still accepting another man’s pursuit… That can’t be good right?” She continued on with her gossip. Dongwoon felt sick to his stomach knowing what he has gotten himself through, but it’s an oath he was willing to break in order to see what he could get out of Jonghyun’s older sister.

 

“To my understanding, it’s your littler brother that keeps hounding onto Key… Key is very bothered by it too.” Dongwoon stated defending Key in anyway he could, like he had always done for him.

 

“Nonsense, off course he’d say that in front of you, his boyfriend… But if it weren’t because he kept giving windows of opportunities, why would Jonghyun be all matter of life and death, over him?”

 

“Jonghyun is matters of life or death over Key?” Dongwoon distastefully said as if it was a joke.

 

“Do you know why I’ m worried about my little brother?”

 

 

“When Jonghyun was still in college, he met a guy, and fell in love, but later he was abandoned by that guy…”

 

Dognwoon’s head quickly rose with interest as the sob story became too familiar to him. He carefully listened to the intriguing story as the Chairman continued on with the story.

 

“He was hurt deeply… And after he came back, he had changed into a completely different person.”

 

Dongwoon’s mind clouded up with unanswered questions, as Juri continued to speak. The story was very familiar to him, and to his favor he had a chance of a lifetime to get to the bottom of Jonghyun’s story.

 

“Jonghyun went to school in Seoul before?”

 

“Yes… You know, even if I fight to the death with this, I could never let this kind of thing happen again… I won’t let Key hurt my brother.”

 

The dots began to connect as Dongwoon continued to figure everything out. Jonghyun went to a University in Seoul, and so did Kim Jong. Jonghyun was heart broken after being abandoned by his college boyfriend, and so was Kim Jong. Key was in a car crash when that happened. Knwoing how fragile a heart can get with it’s first love, it also breaks very easily, which can allow change in the attitude and mind of a person.

 

“So, please Dongwoon… Watch over your boyfriend, don’t have him continued the entanglements with Jonghyun. Alright?”

 

“It won’t happen… Don’t worry Chairman.”

 

“That’s good.”

 

“Chairman…” Dongwoon then continued.

“You said that when Jonghyun was schooling in…~”

 

“Don’t talk about it… I don’t want to talk about anything that has to deal with that place.”

 

~If everything the Chairman had said about her brother is true, than there’s no question that everything is pointing to that direction… Jonghyun is Kim Jong… He has been here all this time, but why hadn’t he had said anything? He loved Key, and Key still loves him… Key wouldn’t believe this, his actions and personality are two different people, and it’ll be impossible… Why Jonghyun? What are you up to?...~

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well isn't this just beautiful... All of your constant nagging of Jonghyun telling the truth has come to some sort of ending I hope... LOL DONGWOON! has put the pieces together, thankyou Juri Noona for your hard work! I shall write you a make believe boyfriend lol... Anyway, Merry belated Christmas to everyone, here is my gift! Please look forward to my next chapter, hopefully before the break ends!...

Please read, comment, subscribe, and share ;) BYE!!!

THANK YOU AND WELCOME to my new subscribers ;D..