Chapter 64

Two-Faced: Annyeonghaseyo Yeobo

 

“So, Key was misunderstood…”

 

Jonghyun sat in his face, his right leg crossed over the other, as he leaned forward on to his knuckles for support. After watching the fireworks of tears being shed from the station, he decided to leave. Something in his gut made him feel weird, and tense. Was it because of Key?

 

He knew Key was always misunderstood as the “bad” guy. Everyone believed he was, the persona that he had taken after those many years of isolation and hatred from peers changed him. No one had asked if it was true, nor gave him time to talk for himself. The friendship with this person must have been strong for him to and up to all the beating for just for a watch.

 

“What if I’m misunderstanding?...”

 

“No, I can’t be…”

 

“What’s there to misunderstand in love?” Jonghyun persuaded himself. “He resented that I was poor, so he abandoned me.”

 

“Yeah, that’s right… Kim Jonghyun, Kim Kibum abandoned Kim Jong… You need to take revenge back for him.”

 

 

The cool night breeze grazed Key’s sleeveless arms as he walked calmly on the streets of Seoul. His arms swayed along his sides, strutting with a smile on his face. He hadn’t expected such a normal day to become a surprising one. Key was blown away by the action of his old friend, it felt good to have a closure between them two, even if he knew they weren’t even going to see each other, ever.

 

As Key was reaching the end of the sidewalk, onto a crosswalk a cab driver swiftly drove to the end of the street.

 

“Weird, I was just debating if I should ride a cab tonight.” Key spoke softly, shivering from the cold air. He leaned over to the cab, reached for the handle and opened it to let himself in.

 

*Thud*

 

The tiny hair behind Key’s head stood straight up, as he felt his day had just suddenly gone wrong.  His head still bowed, facing the concrete pavement below him. He watch the shiny white shoes make its way on the cab door, leaning on it, and seem to be facing Key.

“Get it my car.” Said a familiar voice. The voice wasn’t at all surprising to Key, he could distinguish it from a mile away.

 

“Why?” He finally spoke, looking up at his dino face boss. “I don’t want too.”

 

“Come on, I have something to ask you.”

 

“Then you can ask me here!”  Key soon became agitated. The sight of Jonghyun made him furious. How can someone be so selfish and cocky? Who thinks so highly of themselves that they are better than others.

 

Jonghyun leaned over, receiving a small step back from the latter. He leaned over towards Key’s ears and felt his stomach churn.

 

Key’s heart thumped onto his chest, as the dino leaned over onto him, his warm breathing graved Key’s ear like it was legal.

 

“I was going to ask,” he whispered softly into Key’s ear. “Did we sleep together that night?” Key’s body tensed, his eyes flew open as the question rung in his head.

 

“Did we?” he asked himself. He tried hard to convince himself that he hadn’t remembered a thing form that night, but that wasn’t the case. He had remembered something.

 

He remembered being so close to a warm muscular body, skin so soft, similar to Jong’s… But Jong wasn’t there that night, and Dongwoon’s skin isn’t as soft. The scent of his partner on the bed was also similar, the floral scented shampoo, and husky cologne. It can’t have been Jonghyun, can it?

 

“I don’t think you’d want me to ask you here.” Jonghyun, grabbed a hold of Key’s shoulders spinning him around to face his white Mercedes. Jonghyun’s arms clung around Key’s shoulders as a grin formed on his face.

 

Jonghyun like the gentlemen that he was, opened the door for Key as the latter sat in trying to avoid eye contact, and thinking how horrible his day just had gotten.

 

As they drove to a nearby dock, Jonghyun took quick looks at Key, who sat silently and nervous. His head faced forward and brows were furrowed the entire drive to the dock.

 

They both got out of the vehicle; Key quickly walked his way to the railing, breathing deeply, inhaling the salt seawater in front of him.

 

“What do you want to ask?” His voice shook, as he stared at his boss.

 

“I wanted to ask,” Jonghyun began, taking inhaling right before continuing “Did we sleep together that night?”

 

“We can’t ~”

 

“Kibum, don’t deny it! We both know that we did.” Jonghyun interrupted.

 

“Then why still ask?!” Key snapped, his face turning to a furious red.

 

“It’s just, why would I be in your room?”

 

“Exactly, why would you be when you have your own room?”

 

“I have no idea, I was probably to drunk and thought it was mine.”

 

“oh really?” Key sarcastically raised his voice. “Just cause you were drunk you think everything s your room? Drunk people still have a sense of direction to where they want to go…

 

Key stopped in his tracks soon as he noticed how awkward what he had said was. Well, it’s true Jonghyun had been hitting on him since day one, so “You deliberately came into my room!”

 

“What?!” Jonghyun’s eyes grew furious as well, “think about it… Do I even have your room key? How can I get in? Maybe you opened the door!”

 

“If you didn’t knock, why would I let you in?”

 

“If I knocked, you didn’t have to let me in!”

 

“I was drunk Jonghyun!”

 

“So just because you’re drunk you’ll open the door and let anyone in? Aren’t you afraid of what other might do to you?” Jonghyun worriedly ranted.

 

“I can handle myself Jonghyun!”

 

Jonghyun turned his head away from Key, while Key crossed his arms, regaining his normal breathing pattern back. The night for the both of them just turned very awkward.

 

“So we didn’t do anything?” Jonghyun continued.

 

“How is that possible with a ert like you?” Key exhaled, “Was that all you wanted to ask?” He was done arguing.

 

“Aren’t you curious at all?” the older asked, still wanting to know more about that night.

 

“No… Jonghyun I was drunk and I can’t remember a thing.” Key desperately tried to stop thinking about it.

 

“Don’t you remember doing or saying anything? Anything at all?”

 

“Do you?”

 

“Actually,” Jonghyun gulped in, “Yes I do…” at the blink of an eye, Jonghyun had remembered a scene from that night. Something wet, that ran down Key’s tender face. “Key, you were crying.”

 

Key stared at himself, looking at Jonghyun on the bed who was facing him as he cried. Why was he crying? “Jong.” He watched himself say in whimpers to Jonghyun, who also was crying. “I’ve really missed you a lot.”

 

“Hey!” the other said shaking Key by the shoulder.

 

“I just remembered saying something that night.” But, why to Jonghyun? Key thought. “It’s nothing…”

 

Why do I keep thinking Jonghyun as Jong? They are no where alike.

Key glared at Jonghyun for one last time before walking off.

 

“Hey! Where are you going? I’m not doen talking to you!”

 

Key quickly flagged down the nearest cab driver, which seemed to be similar to the first one that had stopped in front of her before Jonghyun had interrupted. Key didn’t have time to think things out, all he wanted was to get in and get out of Jonghyun’s sight.

 

“Key where are you going?” Jonghyun called out, before getting in his car and driving off to follow the cab. “If you’re going to meet up with Dongwoon… I’ll ruin everything you ever had with him.”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! First of all I'd like to apologize for the shoft chapter -__- it's only 1,200 Words...

I wanted to post something up today so I did what I could do on my free time, and I also want ot apologize for the lame writing I'm still trying to figure out my rythm to where I left off xD So bare with me. lol 

Looking forward to you guys comments and such!

Please Share, and subscribe!! By next week I'll be posting the FIRST EVER CHAPTER FOR:

Now That You're Gone: No Other Lover

 

I feel really productive! But the sad part... I'm a full time student and working two part time jobs so I'm going to be very busy!... ANYWAY! Did anyone watch the "I AM" movie? I actually watched it yesterday, it was good to see a lot of adults watching it haha... There were a lot of young teens tho -___- which kinda cause they continued to yell through out the movie every time there bias showed up on the big screen xD LOl Anyway!! BYEE!!