Chapter Eleven

Two-Faced: Annyeonghaseyo Yeobo

 

----------------------------------------Key’s POV----------------------------------------------

 

He drove us to a restaurant I’ve never heard of before, but it looked promising and good. It was nice having to spend time with Dongwoon again, I haven’t seen him for the longest. We met each other during High School, both were on the Judo team. He was experience and I was just in my first year learning.

 

“Good thing When I joined the Judo club in high school you taught me Judo... Or else I would have been bullied to death,.. Now, no one in school bullies me.” I said giving him a slight smile. He had the most prettiest eyes I’ve seen on a guy, well except Jong, who’s eyes are also pretty. ‘Wait, why are you thinking of him?’ I mentally slapped myself. Dongwoon’s eye’s always seemed to be smiling.

 

“I was worried about you...But, it seems my worrying wasn’t necessary,” He said, staring into my eyes. It was uncomfortable when he stares at me, I blushed as I looked away from him.

 

“W-why would you be worried about me?” I asked.

 

“In high school, you were always alone,..I was afraid you’d be like that in college too,” he said. My face softened as he said those. I have a soft spot, a weak spot when it comes to talking about being lonely, always alone, and even friendship. “But you look like you’re doing fine now, with such a cute friend.”

 

“What cute friend?” I asked confused, the last time I checked, I had no.

 

“That guy just now...that...Dino--”

 

“Dino puppy shameful Dork.” I finished off for him, Jong isn’t even my friend, or was he? “You’re talking about him?” “He’s so clueless!” I spat out.

 

“That’s what makes him cute, right? So innocent.” Dongwoon had a point, it was pretty cute when he acts idiotic, clueless, and innocent. ‘Don’t say that! eww!’ I thought again.

 

“Why are you asking anyway?... You’re the one that thinks he’s cute, not me,” I denied, rolling my eyes at him.

 

“He seems... to like you a little...” he said leaning in closer smiling at me.

 

“YAH! Don’t say such things!” I retorted, glaring at him.

 

“ He doesn’t?”

 

“Ani, He doesn’t.... I think he’s straight,” I confessed.

 

“Then he’s not just stupid and idiotic... He also has bad taste.” Dongwoon, leaned over and whispered the last part. His warm breath hitting my ear, and neck.

 

“You have no idea how high his standards are!” I giggled, “He likes the campus belle!” “He doesn’t even look at himself, with that tri-blonde shade of hair, dorky glasses, and dorky clothes... The campus belle isn’t all that great either.” I said softly, getting mad for some reason. I looked down at my hands, as Dongwoon took a sip of his tea. The thought of Jong liking the campus belle just annoyed me. How can he get someone looking like that? So shameful.

 

“You jealous?” he asked smirking at my direction.

 

My head snapped to face him, as I furrowed my brows, shocked and flustered “Jealous? YAH! You’re saying that I’m jealous?.. Who am I jealous off?..The Dino dork?! NEVER!” I spat out, giving a not convincing laugh afterwards. I sparingly did not know if I was jealous or not, a part of me was angry, but the other still cared for Jong.

 

“I hope you really aren’t jealous,” Dongwoon said as he took a sip of his tea. He place it down and looked at me in the eyes before continuing, “Or else I’d be jealous..” he looked serious.

 

My head dropped down to look at my hands, and then back at Dongwoon as I bit my bottom lip. ‘What does he mean he’ll be jealous?’ I never knew Dongwoon would be like this. I processed what he had said in my mind, it didn’t seem real. Maybe he was just playing around with me. “Dongwoon, you scared me... Don’t Joke like that!” I said playfully hitting his arm. A smirk crept up on his face, and laughed along with me. My laughing stopped, fading into a smile and I turned my face away from Dongwoon as I bit my lip. I knew Dongwoon wasn’t joking, but I didn’t know how to respond to it. Pushing the thought aside, would be better off for now.

 

---------------------------------------Jonghyun’s POV------------------------------------------

 

I watched as Key wrapped his arms around Dongwoon’s like they were dating. Shivers ran down my body as a Jolt of pain rushed to my chest. It ached like nothing I’ve felt before. Keys chest rubbed against Dongwoon’s arm, as Key had held on tighter. I couldn’t bare to watch any longer, my gaze drifted from Key’s vice grip on Dongwoon’s biceps, to the filthy floor.

 

My mind drifted off to its own sad little world of jealousy and anger. I could hear them continue to talk, it seems like they’ve forgotten that I was there. This small world I drifted myself into spun, confusing me about my feelings, I didn’t know how I felt towards Key. Sometimes I hate him, and when he’s not acting like his selfish diva self, I enjoyed being around him. I liked the Diva Key, but not to the point where it hurts just to be around it. Right now, I feel so much hate towards Dongwoon. I’ve never felt it before.

 

The way Key smiled at him, made me mad. I’ve never seen him smile like that ever, he seems so happy being with Dongwoon. All his troubles and loneliness seems to have disappeared, like he pushed them off to the side, forgetting that he ever did have any. That’s what it looks like in my eyes. I should be happy for him, but I can’t bring myself too, I was just filled with anger. Is this jealousy I feel? it must be.

 

Key and Dongwoon intertwined their fingers together as they held hands. A shock of pain fluttered to me chest. I bit my bottom lip as they flirted, right in front of me. I hadn’t heard a single word they had said, except that they were going to eat.

 

Key and Dongwoon walked off towards the parking lot. I anguishly glared at their backs as both he and Key strutted down to his car. Key better be just playing with me, like he played with Sekyung and others when he kissed me. He’s just playing with my feelings. ‘I can’t let it bother me.’ I thought as i caught Key glancing back at me, smiling. I dropped my head as I walked off the other direction. ‘I can’t be jealous, that’s exactly what he wants.’

 

----------------------------------------Key’s POV------------------------------------------------

 

“How long are you planning to stay in Seoul?” I asked Woonie as we exited the restaurant hand in hand with our fingers intertwined.

 

“You want me to stay longer?” Dongwoon playfully asked. We both giggled, as he playfully shoved me. My body flew a little to the right, the shove was hard enough for our hands to split apart.

 

“YAh! You push so hard!” I said, hitting him on the shoulders, as he chuckled.

 

“Answer my question, Do you want me to stay longer?” He asked again.

 

I liked the idea of Dongwoon staying a little longer. So that I wouldn’t always be alone, and who wouldn’t want their best friend to always be their with them. “Of course I’d like you to stay longer Woonie,” I smiled, assuring him that I really meant it. “I don’t have friends here...It would be best if you stayed.” It was true, I had no friends at school. Everyday wouldn’t be so as bad, if he was there with me.

 

“That Dino Dork, whose name I can’t recall isn’t your friend?” Dongwoon asked as he scratched his temple.

 

Dongwoon has been bringing Jong up to most of our conversations this whole time. Whether it’d be for a Joke, or something serious. I sighed before answering, “Dongwoon, why do you keep mentioning him?”

 

“ Why not? I mean there’s nothing wrong about bringing him up,” he said, as he stuck his hands into his pocket.

 

“He’s not important,” I snarled.

 

“Really?”

 

“Of course.”

 

An awkward silence came upon us as we continued to walk. “Key?” Dongwoon said braking the silence, as we stopped from walking any further. I was clueless of what was going to happen, all I could see is the look he had on his face, which read out ‘Serious.’ He placed both his hands on top of my shoulder, and stared right into my eyes, “Key.” he started again. “If you’re in a relationship, you have to let me know...Okay?” Dongwoon said, not taking his gaze off of my eyes.

 

A smile crept up on my face as I answered, “Why do I have to let you know? And how about you?” I asked, dropping my smile, and raised up a brow. “You didn’t get a girlfriend?” I said playfully, knowing that Dongwoon wasn’t as into girls as he was into guys.

 

“Key, I don’t roll that way,” He said smirking. He looked down for a brief second before coming back up to look at me in the eyes. “I’m waiting for a certain someone to grow up.”

 

I didn’t know what he was talking about. My brows slightly furrowed, still looking straight into his eyes, as I processed everything in my head. I was confused at what he had said. What was he trying to say? Does he like me? Why me out of all people? I tore my gaze off of him and looked down for a few seconds before sighing, “What...you want to date me?”

 

“What do you think?” he answered quickly. My heart rate quickened, I was speechless. I knew now, what he meant. He was waiting for me, but why? He smiled, as I just stared into his eyes. I was to shock to say anything. Dongwoon’s smile soon dropped slowly, as he positioned himself closer to me. He moved his left hand, raising it just a little to caress my check. He leaned it closer until our forehead touched. My heart bet now was beating as fast as it could. His lips came closer to mine, his top lip rubbed against my top lip. I took a small step back, before he could lean in any closer for our lips to touch. He furrowed his brows in disappointment. ‘I’m sorry Dongwoon I can’t.’

 

Dongwoon’s  disappointed feature softened, transforming it into a smile. “Little Rascal,” he said as he pinched my nose and pulling on it. Dongwoon let out a giggle as he let go of me, and started to walk.

 

A warm sensation fell upon my body, at the realization that Dongwoon was just messing with me. Or was he? It felt to real for it to be an act. I shook the thought away and stared at his back. “YAH! Dongwoon-ah!” I called out running up to him pushing him from the back. How could he play with me like that!

 

“What are you doing?” he chuckled as he tried to grab me, but I was far away from his grasp. 

 

There is One thing I was sure about. My Best friend may or may not be in love with me.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11!! yay! haha was it boring?.. lol i just decided to post this up now cause it has to do something with the last chapter, and  iddin't wan you guys to wait xD I guess.. LOL yeah its liek midnight here, and I'm writing the future chapters because I got nothing to do, but I am very very tired.. lol So my last update for today, and I will update tomorrow Night hopefully... Chapter 12! hahahahahahaha okay. so MAHALOS! and please COMMENT! and subscribe, I really appreciate comments and ove reading htem! hahaha anywho, I;m off for the night, probably might still be on to finish up a chapter xD AND these future chapters are really hard to describe and is rushed to sorry if yo uwon't enjoy them -_-.. OKTAY! MAHALOS! (sorry short chapter 11)