Chapter Forty Five

Two-Faced: Annyeonghaseyo Yeobo

 

----------Key’s POV----------

 

I arrived home that night, finding myself thinking more about my problems than I usually have. The emptiness and silence of the house, made everything worst, reminding me of the bad memories three years ago. My eyes scanned the perimeter, looking at every piece of furniture that belonged to Dongwoon, all except two things. A pink dinosaur and picture of Jong and I caught my attention. It gave me goosebumps, along with shivers running through my spine. The doll gave me numerous happy memories, because when I look at it I see Jong. But, off course the doll came with bad memories...The memories I never want to replay again.

 

 

~Flash Back~

 

“KIBUM! Where are you going?...You can’t go anywhere right now!” Umma yelled out, as she struggled to keep me still from getting up. My head ached like I’ve never felt pain before, the pounding adrenaline from my heart made the pain worse. I flew my arms wildly, trying to get myself free from Umma’s vice grip, but she was strong.

 

“I want to go find Jong!” I cried out, attempting to push her off of me.

 

“It’s no use finding him now!” She screamed at my face, when yanking my collar to face her. “Yesterday was graduation! He already left!”

 

I froze, still in shock, not believing what she had said. I felt tears swelling up in the corner of my eyes, stinging it’s way out. Jong wouldn’t leave without me! He can’t leave without me! He never does. “He won’t leave.” I managed to say without whimpering. “He must still be worried about me!..I want to go find him!” I cried out loud, letting the tears fall from my eyelids, staining my cheeks as it rolled down.

 

“He already came looking for you!” Umma screamed, pulling me back to her grasp. He came to look for me. But, how would he know where I was? “I told him that you went to Europe, ready to get married!...You’re never going to see him again!”

 

I felt my heart drop to my stomach, along with a hammer like pain pounding against my head. How can she do such a thing? Ruining my relationship with Jong! The only guy I’ve ever loved and cared about more than myself! Can she get any heartless? I’ve always tried to follow all her needs, and I ask for just one favor, for me to stay with Jong! She ruins everything, because she can’t get it her way!

 

“How could you say that?!”

 

“If I didn’t say that, would he let go of you?!” Like I said, she only cared of herself, never about my feelings! I don’t want Jong to let go of me, I wanted him with me forever. “Kibum!..The boyfriend you had during your freshman year of college...His family went bankrupt, I didn’t let you stay with him...You also cried your heart out, but you still ended up falling in love with that kid, Kim Jong!” My tears for Woohyun isn’t compared to the tears I’m shedding now for Jong. Umma got down on her knees, gripping onto my wrist, “So trust me, everything will pass, you’ll fall in love with a...~”

 

“I DON’T WANT TO!!!” I screamed my lungs out at her, pushing her to the ground. Anger and sadness taking over my body, and right now I didn’t care if she was my Umma or not. “I’VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU!...I’ve had enough of this family!...When I was young I wasn’t able to rebel...Now I want to fight for my own happiness! It’s all right that you drove Jong away, I just have to find him!” She attempted to reach for my hands, but I snappily slapped her hands away, “DON’T STOP ME!!”

 

“Kibum! Don’t do this!” She cried, onto me. She is so selfish and self centered. What did I deserve to have a mother like her?

 

“Let GO OF ME!!...NOW!”

 

--------------------

 

‘Jong where are you? Can you please appear in front of me right now?’ Umma brought me home the next day. I had refused to talk to her, even acknowledge her presence. We arrived at our drive way, trash and boxes were piled up high. I recognize a few things that belonged to me, but my eyes shot for the one thing that I cherished the most. The pink dinosaur doll Jong gave me for out anniversary. The doll was dirty from head to toe. I bent down, reaching for the doll, and caressing in my hands. Tears flooded my eyes once again, stinging like there was no tomorrow, as if my eyes weren’t red and puffy enough, the tears made it worst. Blurring my vision...

 

‘Pink dino, I’ve never wanted to throw you away...Hurry and find your owner, and tell him I never wanted to leave him...I really didn’t.’ I hugged the doll, embracing it tightly, imagining it was Jong...Jong please comeback.

 

~END~

 

I sat on my bed, admiring the pink dinosaur doll, which was still a little dirty from the day I picked it up. Some of the dirt refused to come off, like the scars that was left in my heart when Jong left, and never returned. My tears ran down my face, thinking of the past, and it’s memories that gave me.

 

“Jong!” I sobbed at the doll. “Three years! And you still haven’t appeared in front of me! You’re dead meat, dead meat!” I cried, “This house that I live in, only has two things that belonged to you...This picture, and pink dinosaur...The rest all belongs to Dongwoon..~”

 

“Three years ago, Umma and Appa got a divorce, and I came back to Seoul to try to find you...At that time, I only knew Dongwoon...He was the one that helped arranged everything, so I’d have a place to stay when I came back...When he knew I didn’t have a job and didn’t have any money with me, he’d purposely say that he didn’t like eating alone, so he’d buy food to eat with me...And as to not hurt my pride, he’d secretly slip me money...When I held those bills in my hand, I knew that this was Dognwoon’s warmth...He’d even come with me to find you...Disappointment again and again, gradually I never anticipate anything and begin to accept the fact that you’ve disappeared from my life...I started to work hard, to just live my life, and in it, you’re not around...Only Dongwoon.”

 

 

--------------------

 

“I’ve already told your boss, this is your new manager...” Dongwoon, clearly stated to the three employees of a nearby ice cream shop. We stood there admiring and looking at each other, just to get to know each other better.

 

“Just call me Kibum or Key.” I said, smiling at the cute employees who were wearign cute uniforms, that had prints of a cow. They wore an cow printed apron, cow printed hair net (bows for the girls), cow printed bow ties, regular white dress shirt, and black slacks.

 

“Wow, manager, you’re super hot!” One of the workers bluntly shouted out, “Do you have a boyfriend, can I date you?” He continued on to say, earning a slap on the side of his head from Dongwoon. I felt sorry for the kid, but he deserved it, being so nosy and blunt.

 

“You’re so young! What are you thinking about?...Go sweep up!” I commanded, trying to look a little strict, so they know they can’t mess with me.

 

“Fool...You dare go for Dongwoon hyung’s boyfriend?!” The girl employee besides him, spoke up, slightly punching him on the shoulders. I tensed up a bit, at her words, and my gaze found the ground.

 

“Tia, don’t speak nonsense...” Doongwoon spoke up, probably noticing that I felt uncomfortable with her question.

 

“Hyung, we’ve known you for so long, and you’ve never brought anyone to meet us...If he’s not your boyfriend, who is he?” Such a bust body, getting into other peoples businesses.

 

“Hyung,” the last of the two employees, spoke up. “You’ve got great taste.” He complimented.

 

Dongwoon looked at me, and I looked back, but breaking the gaze before it got to awkward. I already knew how Dongwoon felt about me, and I didn’t want to make things worst, or I didn’t want to think about it at all. He is a good friend, and I’m pretty sure he’d make a good boyfriend...hhhmmm? What to do?

 

That night I wasn’t feeling to good. I fell asleep earlier than I have expected. my head throbbed, and my throat felt so dry.

 

~Ding Dong~

 

The door bell rang. I got up weakly from my bed, and slowly made it to the door. It was Dongwoon. I offered him to come in, after a while of just staring at each other, my body couldn’t hold itself up any longer. Dognwoon didn’t look to happy, he just eyes me from head to toe once I got on my bed.

 

“I stop by the shop earlier, they said you weren’t feeling well, so you didn’t show up at work.” I gave him no replay. My droopy eyes met the floor, as he caressed my cheek, and glided up to my forehead. “You’re burning up.”

 

“No, I’m fine...I’m just cold that’s all.” I retorted, slowly pushing his hands away from my head.

 

“You’re not fine, you’re burning hot...Lie down.” He demanded, gently pushing me down to the bed, and covering me up with my blanket. His eyes showed a sign of worry, and panic.

 

Why does he care for me so much? I understand he loves me, but why still continue if I won’t accept him. I soon felt guilt, once he walked to the kitchen to fix up a bowl of water, and something for me to drink. The guilt of having him around, to take care of me, was stronger than I had expected it to be. My eyes admired Dongwoon carefully, as he poured the water into a cup. He’s a nice guy, and good looking too. If I’m not the right person for him, there will eventually be someone who’ll love him back.

 

Dongwoon placed the moist towel on my forehead, wiping off sweat and the heat that came off of my body. He did that all night, as I watched him. Sometimes he’d throw me a couple of smiles, but besides that it was silent. I felt my eyes getting heavy, the darkness engulfed me.

 

“Dognwoon is right, three years...People can’t just leave in the past...This isn’t a bit like Kim Kibum, not fit to be dino dork’s Key.” I caressed the doll one last time, admiring it’s features. “Pink Dino...I’m going to pack you up...Jong, you should be moving out of my heart.” I slowly placed the doll right above the picture of Jong and I. It hurt me to get rid of Jong, from my life. But, I need to stop living in my past, and stat living in the present. Living in the past will ruin my future, and my heart. It’s time to move on...

 

-------------------

 

“ Listeners that have been following SHINee Love should all know I’m looking for a Dino Dork...But yesterday, someone woke me up, perhaps that dino head simply never wants to see me again.” I paused a moment, forcing myself not to shed a tear. “So, I’m going to have him move out, and let a new tenant move in...Lastly, I just want to tell him, no matter where you are, I hope that you can be happy...” I clicked on the play button, once I felt like I said enough, if I kept it going, I’m sure the fireworks of tears would have exploded. I didn’t want to let my listeners know that I was weak, and fragile, because that’s not who Kim Key Kibum is.

 

 

 

---------Dongwoon’s POV----------

 

“ Listeners that have been following SHINee Love should all know I’m looking for a Dino Dork...But yesterday, someone woke me up, perhaps that dino head simply never wants to see me again... So, I’m going to have him move out, and let a new tenant move in...Lastly, I just want to tell him, no matter where you are, I hope that you can be happy...” A smile crept up on my face, once those words exited my cars speakers, in the voice of the Almighty Key. My heart leapt a little at his choice of words. “Let a new tenant move in.”

 

Was that a sign from him, that he’s accepting my love for him? Will he give me a chance? My mind flooded itself with questions, and happy thoughts, making me drive faster to the radio station and meet up with Key. I knew it wouldn’t be long until he realized that living in the past will hurt him, and he won’t be able to move on with his life if he searched for Jong twentyfour seven...I’m proud of him.

 

----------Third’s POV----------

 

A black Ferrari sped it’s way through the streets, drifting on corners, and cutting other cars off on the road. The driver was very reckless, thinking he was all bad. He was in a rush to meet up with one of his girlfriends from a few that he had. The car abruptly stopped, as a dark mahogany brown muscular haired boy walked out. He wore white skinny jeans, a white V-neck, black high top converse, and a grey leather jacket. His hair was spiked, not recognizable to the eyes, although it attracted many girls and guys stares admiring his looks. The shades covered his eyes from the view of many stares, as he walked into the hotel, after throwing his keys to the butlers. He dug his hands half way through his pockets, and walked towards the elevator with a swag.

 

Once up at the empty floor, the mysterious guy walked up along the aisles towards a girl. Her back faced him, and she looked depressed by her body posture. “Sorry, I was late.” He apologized smoothly, giving the girl a smile as he took the shades off of his eyes, revealing beautiful dark brown orbs.

 

“I don’t care,” she began, having a little fun. “Jonghyun, You have to make it up.” 

 

----------Jonghyun's POV----------

 

Jonghyun, You have to make it up.” She pouted at me, trying to be cute.

 

“No Problem.” I let out a small chuckle, followed by snapping my fingers at the waiter who stood a couple of feet away from us. The waiter arrived along with a jewelry box, to big for a ring. Melanie’s eyes fluttered at the sight of the box, and she fixed her posture, as I handed it to her.

 

She slowly opened it, revealing an expensive diamond necklace. Her eyes grew wider at the sight of the jewelry. “Oh my gosh Jonghyun, such a big diamond necklace...It must be really expensive.”

 

I gave her a fake winning smile, trying to act like everything was fine, and it was fine. “I don’t care...I didn’t pay attention to the price, it’s probably about $5 million dollars.”

 

“$5 million?” How can she question it. I’m Kim Jonghyun, one of the most richest business man in the country, off course I can buy whatever I want and whenever.

 

“Just a little something for you, just as long as you’re happy.”

 

“I like diamonds, but I like you more.” She sighed, closing the box and pushing it off to the side. “Do you like me back?”

 

Her face made me want to laugh, and leave right now. How can I like someone who’d just going to cheat on me later on. What’s the point of love, when yo ucan get whoever you want, not tying yourself down to just one person. “I do,” I exclaimed sarcastically. “If I didn’t, why would I be with you?” I lied.

 

“Then why do you like me?”

 

“Because you’re beautiful,” was all I said in return, which was enough to give her a smile. I barely knew who Melanie was, she was just a toy to me. I have more somewhere else, and I’m about to meet some today, so this date needs to end soon.

 

She took a sip of water before speaking, “Then when will you be taking me to meet your family?”

 

“Family?” I asked, staring at her intently. I know exactly where this is going. “what would you meet my family for?”

 

“Aren’t you going to officially introduce me to them?” 

 

I let out a chuckle, before starting to talk, “Melanie, we’re just dating, not getting married.” I explained seriously.

 

“You’re not getting married with me?” she pouted again looking at the jewelry box. “Then why are you giving me such expensive gifts?”

 

“Cause it makes me happy...You’re happy, I’m happy, as long as everyone is happy.” I bluntly laughed out. Is she serious? Thinking I’m going to marry her?

 

“Giving me a diamond necklace worth $5 million, is just to be happy?” Her face full of shock, and sadness.

 

“Yeah, since $5 million is almost nothing to me, it wouldn’t even matter if I threw it away.” I narcissistically exclaimed. “To buy happiness, is worth it?”

 

“So you’re not being serious with me?” God this girl is slow, and stupid.

 

“Serious?” I laughed again, “When two people are together, being serious is what we avoid the most!..As soon as someone is serious, it means that the relationship needs to end.” I told her, from my point of view, which seems highly correct to me. Look what I’ve been through.

 

“BUt..~” She tried to speak but was cut off.

 

~Ring RIng~

 

“Sorry I’ve got a call.” I shushed her putting my hands out. “Yoboseyo?” I answered.

 

“Jonghyun!” a girl screamed from the other end of the phone.

 

“ahh Tina?”

 

“Jonghyun-ah! I miss you...Do you miss me too?” She asked trying to sound cute.

 

“Of course I miss you.” I lied.

 

“Do you have time today?”

 

“Yeah I have time...If you’re the one asking, I always have time.” Lied again.

 

“Okay meet me where we usually meet!”

 

“Deh, I will.”

 

“Muahhhh! Bye Jongie!”

 

I carried my other hand up to the side of my phone covering my lips from Melanie. “Muahhhh.” I replied making smooching noises, before hanging up. “Sorry I still have other things to do.” I said to Melanie, who sat speechless, at what she had just seen. Her eyes were devastated, and gloomy like something had died.

 

“I’ll be going.” Once I got up from my seat, and about to leave. A gust of air came from behind, as Melanie’s body landed on my back, hugging me from behind.

 

“Jonghyun-ah!...Don’t leave.” She cried, sniffling. Her grip tightened around my waist, still hugging me from behind. I grabbed Her hands and slowly tore it off from my waist, it was easier then I had expected.

 

“Don’t cry,” I said facing her. “Listen carefully...No one is worth you crying over...You can do anything when you’re in love, just don’t be sad...As long as you remember, that I’ve once liked you...That’d be good enough.” I leaned over giving her a chaste kiss on the cheeks, before smirking, and leaving for the elevator.

 

Once I got into the car, my fingers pressed on a button, revealing a screen with a female on top. “What is it?” I asked, placing the seat belt around me.

 

“The biggest agent has objections for the company’s new toilet shape and is already in an argument with the Chairman of the board.”

 

“All right, I’ll go back immediately, don’t let the brawl start.” I guess I’m dumping another girl today, sorry Tina for standing you up. Business is business.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloha!...The picture ^^ up there is so scandalous! I LOVE IT!! Dang...after being so Jongkey Deprived, the picture raised up my hopes again ^-^ YAY! (if that makes sense?) and if you guys haven't notice... I'm trying to make my chapters longer xD...SADLY I will have to do another HIATUS SOON (maybe after this week)... for Two weeks of soo, cause I gottah start sewign and research for Senior Project..

Anywho...It looks like Key, is packing pink dinosaur away.. -_- poor doll... He's finally moving on, and letting a new tenant in.. AND WOWZERS! Jonghyun became a hunk playboy, playing with girls heart now...Well I don't blame him, his heart was ripped apart and  I wouldn't trust in love to if I was him... What do you guys think will happen next?

Mahalos! For reading! thankyou to the silent readers, I love you even though you don't comment <3.. thankyou to my readers, and commenters ^-^ <3 <3.. Thankyou to my new and current subscribers ^-^ I'm almost close to 100 subscriebrs finally! haha And PLEASE SUSBCRIBE IF YOU HAVEN'T YET!!!

 

Now Picture spam:

Jonghyun is Jealous!

That's it for now! Thanks again for reading and SUBSCRIBE!