Chapter Ten

Two-Faced: Annyeonghaseyo Yeobo

 

------------------------------------------Third POV----------------------------------------------

 

Key stood with his hands on his hips like a diva. Waiting for Jong to arrive. “Aish! This Dino dork is gong to get it if he’s late!” he hissed between his teeth.

 

After approximately 25 minutes, Key could see a tri-blonde colored hair dork running towards his direction. He looked very exhausted. Ket still held onto his diva pose glaring at the figure, as it got closer. “One minute left, if you Dino Dork aren’t here yet, you’re dead!” KEy hissed again, still glaring at Jong’s running figure.

 

“Five,” Key raised his wrist watch to eye level as he counted down the last remaining seconds. “4...3...2...~” Key then was cut off, as Jong grabbed hold of his arm.

 

“I’m here! I’m not late,” Jong panted, gasping for air. Key dragged Jong into the library, passing by people and book shelfs. He threw his bag on the ground as he sat. Jong did the same, except he didn’t throw his bag.

 

Their was an awful silence between the two as they brought out books for research. “uhm~” Jong started.

 

“If it’s not about the report, don’t talk to me,” Key calmly interrupted.

 

“This is about the paper.”

 

“Then cut to the jibber-jabber and say what you need to say,” Key snarled, as he dug through his bag for a pencil.

 

“I don’t like your attitude,.. I don’t want to say it anymore,” Jong pouted leaning back in to his sofa chair, as he crossed his arms.

 

“That’s good, we can hurry and get some research done and go on, our way to do the paper,” Key shrugged as he opened up the book.

 

Jong abruptly stood up as he sighed, walking away from Key. “YAH! Where do you think you’re going?” Key demanded. 

 

Jong stopped in his path, shifting his body to face Key, “To go pee, which is none of your business,.. I shouldn’t even have to tell you, it has nothing to do with the paper,” Jong sassed Key and he rolled his eyes.

 

Soon as Jong turned back around to walk to the bathroom, he stopped in his tracks. He saw Sekyungs figure from behind a bookshelf not to far from where they were. Jong hid behind the bookshelf near him, and peeked as he watched Sekyung walk around cluelessly scanning the library. It looked like she was searching for someone, ‘What is she doing here?..’ Jong thought as he watched Sekyung closely.‘She told me to stay away from Key,.. she’ll be so mad is she sees us together.’ Jong thought nervously as he bit his plump bottom lip.

 

“Aren’t you going to pee?.. What are you doing just standing around wasting time?!” Key hissed, giving Jong the death glare.

 

Jong ignored Key’s ranting, and carefully watched Sekyung as she turned to the right between two bookshelf near Key and Jong had settled down too. Jong’s heart rate raised, as he panicked not knowing what he’ll do.

 

He ran back to Key glomping him from the side onto the sofa chair that Key was sitting on. Their chest touched, ever so close to each other. They both stared into each others eyes, Key was in shock of what just happened. Jong glomped Ket right in time, just as Sekyung looked at their direction. Jong and Key had stayed in this positiong for a couple of seconds, just until Sekyung tore her gaze from their direction.

 

Key who was oblivious on what was happening, couldn’t move. His face turned red, from the awkward positioned they were in. “YAH! What are you doing?!” Key hissed, as he tried to push Jong off of him but, Jong was to strong he wouldn’t budge. “If you don’t get off of me right now, I will kill you!” Key threatened, still trying to push Jong off of him.

 

Jong reluctantly got up, not sure if Sekyung was gone or not. “What were you doing attacking me?!..” Key hissed, as he fixed his yellow leopard printed vest. 

 

Jong, once again caught sight of Sekyung walking figure, she had stopped and turned around scanning the library a last time. When her gaze slowly approached their area, Jong threw himself on the floor, and hid under the table. “Yah! What are you doing now?!” Key asked as he furrowed his brows in confusion.

 

“I’m cold,” Jong lied, as he stared at Sekyung’s figure hoping it would exit.

 

“It’s so hot, what are you talking about?... You’re so weird!” Key lightly shoved jongs back, to get him up from under the table. “Don’t you have to pee?”

 

Jong got up from his spot under the table, and sat down next to Key. “I can’t go right now,” he confessed as he looked around for Sekyung.

 

“Why?” Key asked, taking his gaze off of Jong and looked around hoping he’ll find what Jong was so worried about. Key’s feline eyes spotted Sekyung, who was still scanning the perimeter of the library. ‘No wonder this Dino is acting weird,’ Key thought. He gently grabbed onto Jong’s neck pulling him down on top of him just before Sekyung could spot them.

 

“Hey... What are you doing?” Jong asked shocked by Key’s action. “We’re the library, you can’t kiss me.”

 

“Shut up, your Sekyung is about to walk by, you wouldn’t was her to see you with me, would you?” Key whispered, raising his eyebrows.

 

Jong looked back at Sekyung, who was still looking around. She looked down to her hands, and exited the library. Key pushed Jong off of him harshly, as he packed his belongings. “Gamsahabnida,” Jong said as he bowed his head. “Lucky thing she hadn’t catch us or else...” Jong was cut off by Key, who suddenly stood up from his seat, swinging his bag around his should and walked towards the exit. “YAH! Key where you going?” Jong quickly packed his things, and rushed off to catch up with Key. “WAIT! for me!” he called out.

 

Jong grabbed onto Key’s wrist, making him to stop. “Why’d you leave?”

 

“I can leave whenever I please, it’s none of your business!” Key hissed glowering at Jong.

 

“Why are you acting like that?... What about the report?.. We haven’t finished it and you just leave without a word... You’re so strange.” Jong started, glaring at Key for his unreasonable action.

 

“You’re the strange one, you sneak around just to do the research paper with me, afraid that Sekyung will find out... Why would you care where I was going?!” Key spat out, fumed with anger. “Wouldn’t it be better is I stay far, far away from you?!”

 

“But~” Jong tried to reason out, but was cut off.

 

“It doesn’t matter,” Key said shaking his head, “ We already agreed we won’t talk, only for the research paper,.. and we’re pretty much done with the research, so we’ll each write half of the paper and merge it later, Arasso?” Key said before sighing, turning around and walked off.

 

----------------------------------------Key’s POV------------------------------------------------

 

“It doesn’t matter,” Key said shaking his head, “ We already agreed we won’t talk, only for the research paper,.. and we’re pretty much done with the research, so we’ll each write half of the paper and merge it later, Arasso?” i said as calmly as I could before sighing and walking off leaving Jong alone, by himself. It sounds as if he tried to say something as i walked off, but chose to prevent himself from saying it.

 

Good riddance, I don’t have to deal with that Dino Dork again. He’s so pathetic sneaking off from his Sekyung just to see me. As long as he does his side of the paper, we’re good. Now then,...I don’t have to deal with him anymore.

 

I was harassed by some guy, who wanted me to take a survey, as soon as I exited the building. “Sir, if you have a few minutes to do our survey,..” He began. I was in no mood to do a survey, or talk to a stranger at the moment. “Go away!” I snapped at him. 

 

“Sir, it’s only a few minutes, if you would please---”

 

“I said GO AWAY!” I yelled out. As I was about to grab the man and throw him, my body flew as a stranger tackled me, grabbing hold of my arms, and placed it behind my back. “GET LOST!” I yelled out, while trying to trash my arms free from the persons grip. His grip was really firm on my hands. ‘This dude, is going to get it when I’m free from his grip.’ I thought.

 

“Hey! Long time no see,..and your temper is still the same,” the stranger has said in a deep voice. My trashing had stopped, and I calmed down by the familiarity of the voice. Where have I heard it before? It really sounds familiar. A smile creep up on my face, as I recognized who that husky voice had belonged too. “Woonie,” I said giggling a bit. I was happy that Dongwoon had came back! But, my happiness soon disappeared.

 

“Hey you! Let him go!” a voice from behind yelled out. Dongwoon’s grip softened, as Jong appeared right next to us. My head shot up to look at Jong. “Don’t worry Key!” Jong said. Don’t tell me this Dino Dork is going to Try to save me again. I shook my head, and rolled my eyes at the pathetic Jong.

 

“Who’s the dork?” Dongwoon whispered into my ears.

 

“He’s my--” I started of to say, but was cut off by Jong.

 

“It doesn’t matter who I am!... Let go of Key!” Jong dorkly demanded.

 

Dongwoon, let my arms go as he playfully raised his hand up the air. This Dino dork didn’t even wait for us to talk before butting in. I fixed my vest again, as I watch Jong get all hyped up.

 

“Wow, you do look scary!.” Dongwoon said sarcastically, with his hands still raised up. “I’m definitely a little scared.” I leaned back against the wall, watching Jong get tensed up. If he knew hat was good for him, I wouldn’t mess with Dongwoon. 

 

Jong suddenly reached out to me yanking me to his side, “Stay here.” He sad heroically. I had enough of Jong saving me all the time, so I thought I’d teach him a lesson for butting into others business, that did not involve him. I pushed the dino straight at Dongwoon, who moved aside quickly. 

 

Jong hit hid head against the wall, he turned around rubbing his head, and glaring at both me and Dongwoon. It was just to hilarious. “Key! You should be hitting the bad guy! Why’d you hit me instead?!” he complained.

 

“Can you please get the situation here?...You’re always trying to protect me, but I end up saving you! Get it straight, who the bad guy is, and who the good guys is!” I said out loud, hoping he can get it through his dorky brain, and think for once.

 

“He grabbed you, if he’s not the bad guy, who is he?” He asked, still rubbing his bruised painful head, glaring at Dongwoon.

 

Dongwoon in the other hand looked like he was enjoying watching Jong act like this. I really miss him. “He’s Dongwoon my BestFriend!” I sat the matter-of-fact tone, as i wrapped my arms around Dongwoon’s waist.

 

“Best friend?” Jong dropped his arms to the side, and stared at Dongwoon more intently. Sometimes taking glances at my arm that was around Dongwoons waist.

 

“Annyeong, I’m Song Dongwoon, and you are?” Dongwoon said politely, slightly bowing his head.

 

Before Jong could answer, I answered for him. “He’s my classmate, he’s called the Dino Puppy Shameful Dork!” I giggled, extending Jong’s nickname. 

 

Dongwoon seemed to have not gotten the point, by the look on his face. “Huh?” he said furrowing his brows at me.

 

“Um... I have a name,” Jong said in the same matter-of-fact tone. “I’m Kim Jong,” he said as he reached out his hand for a handshake. Before Dongwoon could shake Jong’s hand, I brought his hand down. “Woonie, don’t mind him..” I snobbed

 

“YAh! Key--” 

 

“Eh! Don’t talk to me,” I said raising my palm up to his face.

 

“You already talked to me a lot of times.” He retorted

 

“It was a chaotic moment just now, it doesn’t count!” I said, glaring at Key. I can’t handle this anymore, I need to be far away from this Dino or else I might do something I’ll regret. I stepped forward, closing the space between Dongwoon and I. I was just happy he was here right now. “Dongwoon, how come you came to Seoul?” I asked, wrapping my arms around Dongwoon’s arm. In the corner of my eyes, I could see Jong, stare at how close me and Dongwoon were. His brows furrowed, looking like he was jealous.

 

“I came to see you off course, and to hold a talent Contest.” He sighed and continued, “That guy you was about to hit, is one of our surveying staff members..” My face turned to red, ashamed for yelling at the guy, and almost attacking him. I bowed my head towards the man and silently apologized.

 

“That’s so embarrassing,” we giggled, as I playfully hit his shoulder. “Since you’re here, let’s go out to eat and catch up,” I smiled, hoping he wasn’t to busy. He intertwined our fingers together, I tightened my grip.

 

“Um, sure Let’s go now.” We walked off to the parking lot hand in hand. I looked back at Jong, who was glaring at our backs. His head lowered, looking down at the floor and walked off the other direction. ‘Sorry Dino, not today.’

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! DONGWOON HAS ARRIVED!! was it okay? was it good? OMG idk if oyu guys like it or not -_- please tell me! comment! I'm very excited you guys just read it! haha and ALSO I GO MY PROVISIONALS! basically a licenses but im under 18 so privisionals xD and OMG tired from tennis practice xD lol SO I please comment! i want to know waht you think! and if I get alot of comments or long once, i might put up chapter 11, but first i want to make sure if you enjoyed it -_- hahaha ! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE to all the silent readers! and YEAH! lol i have no idea what else to say.. I have a tumblr! and if you doo please tell me! haha follow? lol.. um yeah! Mahalos and We'll see if I will update again, or tmorrow! lol kk MAHALOS!