Chapter Twenty Three

Two-Faced: Annyeonghaseyo Yeobo

 

 

Can I just warn you guys that this chapter isn't a bit interesting...-_- it's actually boring.. LOL I'm not lying xD But go right ahead if you want too...But I've already warned you.

 

----------------------------------------Jonghyun’s POV-----------------------------------------

 

“Don’t be like that Key,” I said breaking the silence. We had gotten far away from the studio, and only now that I’ve notice it was dark. Sekyung and I must have been practicing for a long time. That doesn’t matter now, what matters is how Key had acted  towards the three at the studio, it wasn’t pleasant. It was one thing to tell people we were dating but, it was another to rub it in their faces and doing it cockily. At least that’s how I seen it. “Key, you shouldn’t do those things.”

 

“Why shouldn’t I? I’ve done nothing wrong,” Key defended himself, anger was visible on his face.

 

“It’s embarrassing and it isn’t helping you to be friends with Sekyung,” I calmly said taking his hand into mine, and rubbing small circles onto it. Trying to calm the fumed Diva.

 

“YAH! It was only embarrassing because it was in front of Sekyung, right?” he barked, yanking his hands away.

 

“Key, it’s not that!..Dating is between two people, and no one needs to know about it, that’s why I thought it was embarrassing.”

 

“Do you think...being with me is embarrassing?” He asked staring into my eyes.

 

I was taken back from what he had just said. How can he think that being with him is embarrassing? Being with Key is the best. I didn’t mean it to come out that way it had. “No, that’s not what I mean!”

 

“Then what do you mean?” he snapped at me quickly, soon as I ended my sentence.

 

“I...I... Aigoo,” I said as I broke our eye contact and looking down while rubbing the back of my head. Should I tell him? I don’t want him to get all Diva on me.

 

“You’re impatient in talking to me now?” he snapped again bringing his face closer to mine.

 

“Aniyo! I’m just afraid you’d get mad,” I confessed.

 

“Why would I get mad?”

 

“Because I’m helping Sekyung play the accompaniment,” my voice softened but loud enough to be assertive.

 

“You knew I’d be mad, but you went?” he scoffed folding his arms to his chest and shifted his body to face away from me.

 

That wasn’t fair, I already agreed to Sekyung to play the accompaniment before we started to date. Here he is upset because I chose to do it but, if we were together during that time I would have declined Sekyung’s offer. Not to mention that they were that ones who came to me and pulled me out of the class before I could retort, let alone open my mouth to speak up. Not to mention, he hadn’t stood up for me when they were yanking me out of the class, which led me to the thought that he was fine with me leaving with them.

 

“That’s because when they came for me, you didn’t say a thing...So I thought you were okay with it,” I said defensively.

 

Key’s face contorted to confusion as his brows furrowed. “That’s because you looked like you really wanted to go, and you didn’t speak up, so I didn’t want to run it for you!”

 

“That’s ‘cuz I had promised them earlier, before we even started dating...So, can I still play the accompaniment for Sekyung?” I asked begging even thought I didn’t want to, I had no choice but too.

 

Key just stared into my eyes, then snarled rolling them at me and shifting his head to the right so that I couldn’t see straight into his eyes. “Up to you...I’m not that ungiving.”

 

I gave out a slight giggle at his cute jealousy action, “As long as you don’t get mad.” My hands raise up to Key’s shoulders and they tightened it’s grip onto them before giving him an assuring smile.

 

“Yah, wait up,..How come I didn’t know you can play the piano?” he asked with a questioning look on his face. “Your family is so poor, how’d you get a piano to play?”

 

Shivers ran through my body as the question exited his mouth. I need to think of an excuse right now and fast. ‘Jong you’re so stupid! You almost revealed your secret!’ I yelled mentally slapping myself. “You never asked.”

 

“Why would I ask if you knew how to play the piano?” he asked giving me a “common-sense” facial expression. Did he expect me to just tell him I could play the piano?

 

“Well, I wouldn’t just randomly tell you that I can play the piano,” I retorted snobbing at him.

 

“That’s true,” Key murmured as he bit his lower lip.

 

“Who cares about the piano thing!” I said pushing the piano topic out of the way hoping he still wouldn’t push the question to how had I learned to play the piano for a poor guy. “Where are we going?”

 

Key and I stared at each other for a bit. I really wanted to go out and eat, I hadn’t eaten lunch today and it’s already time for dinner. Key’s bottom lip pounced itself back to position as he sighed, “I need inspiration right now,” he said going back to lip biting.

 

“What inspiration?” I ask curiously not having a clue what he was talking about.

 

“None.of.your.business.” he said bitterly slow.

 

“Yah! I’m already your boyfriend, why is it still ‘none of my business?’” I asked air quoting ‘none of my business.’

 

“What’s your favorite song?”

 

“None.of.your.business.” I playfully said back as I watched Key’s jaws open up.

 

“YAH!” Key raise his hand and quickly smacked the back of my head before I could even move out of the way. “Just answer it!”

 

The stinging sensation behind my head slowed me down from answering his question, his slaps are really painful. One more of those and I’m pretty sure I was going to be stuck in a coma. “My favorite song would be Replay By: Shinee.” 

 

SHINee is one of my favorite groups, and they weren’t at all bad. Wait who am I kidding they were awesome! Probably the best boy group in Korea! They had nice voices specially the lead singer, which I forgot his name but, he surely looks like me. To my amaze, they were probably the only boy group that raised my hormones for guys. Who knows I might actually turn gay for them, well I already am gay for Key.

 

“Bwah! That’s my favorite song too!!” Key squealed as his eyes brightened up. “People say I look like the Almighty Diva of the group,” he continued to say. Now that he mentioned it we both could pass as their identical twins. Key’s already wide eyes widened more as he raised his pointer finger up into the air like he had thought of a bright idea.

 

“What’s up with you?” I asked staring at him curiously.

 

“Can you sing and dance the whole song?” he asked with the smile plastered across his face.

 

“Neh?” with a slight confusion why he had asked me that.

 

“Perform in for me now.”

 

My body stood frozen as I stared at him more confusedly. “Right now?” My head roamed the perimeter of where we were located. There was not a single living thing that moved around us besides mother nature. “Here?” I asked again trying to stall time but, I knew he wouldn’t let go of the idea.

 

“Neh, just dance already!”

 

Goosebumps started to crept up onto my skin as I took my position a couple of feet away from Key, leaving room for me to maneuver the moves. I gave Key a glared before dropping my head down to look at the ground. The last thing I seen was the smirk on Key’s amused face.

 

The tone of replay began to play in my head, as my foot tapped to the beat. My chest pumped up twice before bending over to strike a pose. Did a diagonal walk and spinning to face Key. My body moved to the music nailing every move that I had done, and at the exact moment the members moved as well. Getting into the dance, my mind drifted off to it’s own little world, not caring if Key was there or if someone was watching me dance.

 

‘Nuh nan neo muh yeh bbeo seo nam jah deul ee gah man ahn dweo Heun deul ree neun keu nyeo ue mam sah sheel ahl goh eet seo.’ I sang out.

 

My head raised up as I sung the part. I got a glimpse of Key’s stunned expression. He’s mouth was opened up, and his jaws drop. I wonder what was going through his mind as he watches me dance and sing. He looked shocked, maybe because he wasn’t expecting a nerd like me to dance and sing like I am now. I get that a lot, you know what they say, ‘Don’t judge a book by it’s cover.’ Key watched my every move as his mouth withdrew back to its original place. Wow, he hadn’t said a single a word since I’ve started. Was I doing a good job and not making a single mistake?

 

After the three minutes and thirty four seconds of dancing and singing, Key had raised his hand to applaud me. “YAH! You’re really good,” he complimented me. That must have been the nicest thing Key had said to me since we have met, like seriously. He smirked at me as he rubbed his chin, eyeing me from head to toe. “This might actually work,” he muttered out to himself.

 

“Yah, what are you talking about?” I asked curiously. What did me mean by that?

 

“Nothing, Don’t worry about it,” Key gave me a bright smile before walking off towards the parking lot. He’s acting weird, is he keeping a secret from me? YAH! He’s not suppose to, we’re already dating and he still wants to keep secrets?

 

“YAH! KIM KUBIM!” I called out running after Key who was already half way to his parked car. I will eventually find out what he’s hiding. ‘I got my eyes on you Key.’

 

-------------------------------------------Key’s POV---------------------------------------------

 

Jong started to pump his chest twice like SHINee had done in their music video. He followed the chest pumping up with the exact moves they had used. He got the moves spot on and he perfectly maneuvered it. Watching him dance reminded of a certain member in SHINee, the cute one. My eyes followed every move Jong had done, admiring him like all the obsessive fangirls out there. The first verse of the song came by, Jong took in a breath of air before letting out a voice that stunned me.

 

‘Nuh nan neo muh yeh bbeo seo nam jah deul ee gah man ahn dweo Heun deul ree neun keu nyeo ue mam sah sheel ahl goh eet seo.’

 

Jong sang out the first few lines of SHINee’s Replay. I was stunned by the voice that came out of him. For a second there I thought some horrible noise like something dying would have exited his lips but, no. The voice that exited those perfectly plump lips of his sent shivers down my back. It was beautiful and melodic, I’ve never heard a nerd like him sing so well. His voice had a nice tone to it, low and deep but he still could manage to raise and change up his voice when he had too. It was like no other. I stood there with my mouth apart opened for everyone to see the inners. 

 

Our surrounding started to disintegrate into million pieces. The only people left in the world were Jong and I. My heart raced as I admired his powerful singing voice. ‘I’ve never heard such a beautiful voice.’ I wondered why he hadn’t signed up for the competition, he could blow everyones mind off and change the way they thought of him.

 

The of the song soon neared, as Jong struck a pose. “YAH! You’re really good,” I yelled out walking forward. I was still shocked at what I had seen. 

 

“Kumawa,” he said as he breathed heavily bowing his head.

 

“This might actually work,” I muttered to myself soft enough so only I could hear it. But, I was wrong.

 

“Yah, what are you talking about?” Jong quickly said, snapping his head towards my direction.

 

I debated with myself if I should tell him that I’d want him to perform with me in the competition. With his singing voice and talent, I know we could win this together. But, he looked shy to perform in front of people, and stage fright can cause him pressure and he might give the best performance that he can. ‘What are you talking about Kibum! Did you just see his performance just now?! It was wonderful, he didn’t have an ounce of stage fright in him!’ I thought before answering Jong.

 

“Nothing, Don’t worry about it,” I threw on a bright smile to assure him that nothing was up. ‘Now, I can’t wait for the competition.’

 

I pushed the thought aside as I walked towards the parking lot, leaving the confused Jong behind me. He was probably trying to understand what I had planned. Soon as I was half way towards my car, “YAH! KIM KUBIM!” Jong called out. I took a glance at my back to see him running towards me. I knew he wouldn’t figure it out, he’s to much of a Dino head.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloha, well? I told you so right? B-O-R-I-N-G...haha it was just the same situation but different point of views... I just got a writers block >.<..

ANYWHO! thanks for reading it anyway ^-^ haha comment if you want too... and Welcome new readers and subscribers ^-^.. if you haven't subscribed yet, please do.. ^-^ MAHALOS