Chapter Fifty Six

Two-Faced: Annyeonghaseyo Yeobo

 

----------Key’s POV-----------

 

My feet eventually led me back home, sprinting the entire time. I wasn’t the athletic type, and I didn’t expect to run so much without getting out of breath. Once inside my home, I hadn’t stop one bit to take a break. My body kept moving towards my bed area, grabbing a familiar box along the way before throwing it on my bed. I dug into the box yanking out a familiar doll, a pink dinosaur doll. (For got what color the dinosaur was.)

 

“Pink Dino!” I spat out in anger. I didn’t even know I held so much fume in me, even after wasting all my energy. “After thinking long and hard, I finally made up my mind to forget about your owner!” The doll mindlessly stared back at me.

 

“But, why must someone that looks so much like your owner appear?!” My free hand dug into the box, pulling out another familiar object. The picture of Jong and I, his arms wrapped around my neck, hugging me from the back. Our smiles were so bright and happy, like we were in love. “They really look alike.” 

 

At that moment, my doorbell rung signaling a visitor. It must be Dongwoon. No one else knew I lived here except for him, unless that Jonghyun was being a creeper and followed me home.

 

Dongwoon stood outside with his head down to the pavement. He looked down and upset. We both greeted each other before I let him in, leading him towards the living room, and running off to pitch a glass of water.

 

“What bring you here so late?” I asked, dropping myself onto the sofa with a plump.

 

Dongwoon sighed, “Chairman is cutting all the commercial budgets.” He confessed depressingly.

 

“Bwah? That ld ert gets angry from shame and dares to be the bad guy filing a report?” I spat out, angered at the thought of the old man filing reports, when I should have been the one filing the reports instead of his sorry .

 

“We humiliated him at the party, you should have known he wasn’t going to let it go.” He has a point. That old man was really stubborn.

 

“I still think that I didn’t do anything wrong.” In my defense, I hadn’t done anything wrong besides push the old fart away from me. I would have done more, but I was being held back.

 

But then again, it was my fault. “It’s because of me that you were implicated...~”

 

“What’s with all the courtesy talk?” He abruptly cut me off. “I’ve already thought of a way to deal with him...But I want you to come with me.”

 

“Me?” Why me? I was the victim, and you’re going to bring the victim back to it’s attacker? “I’m afraid if I see him again, I wouldn’t be able to contain myself and beat him.” I snarled, kind of excited at the thought.

 

“Well, this matter involves you, he won’t be able to swallow his pride...I’m worried that even though I’d persuade him to not cancel all the ad budgets...He’d cancel all the ads to counter you, and then SHINee Love will have to be canceled.” He confessed, looking worried for me and my show. “And you won’t be able to host it.”

 

“Then forget it!” I snapped, “I don’t want to host anyway.” A pout formed on my lips, at the thought of not hosting. Well, it has to be done, considering that my boss is in love with me and is a rich wealthy .

 

“You...YOu don’t want to host anymore?” Dongwoon looked shocked. His eyes grew bigger than I had expected them too. “Why?”

 

.......

 

“Aren’t you hosting it very well?” I sighed, still not giving him an answer. “It can’t be because of Chairman Huang, right?.. He’s the person that acted wrong...Not me, and definitely not you!” His voice raised with demeanor. “Quitting right now, others will think that the problem is you and in the industry, you’ll leave a notorious name for yourself...”

 

“It’s not because of him Dongwoon, it’s...” I stopped myself, scared to go on and tell him about Jonghyun. Dongwoon is always there for me, and this time I want to deal with this myself, and not let him get involved at all.

 

“Did something wrong happen?” He asked calmly, pushing the issue more.

 

“Can you not ask?” I sighed, looking away from him.

 

“For general reason...I was the one that introduced you to the job of radio DJ, and now you suddenly don’t want to do it anymore...” His voice sounded very disappointed, I could feel his eyes digging through my back. Why must you protect and care for me so much Dongwoon?

 

“Is the reason for my caring a little absurd?” Yes, it actually is. “And for personal reasons, I’m your best friend...I’m caring for people I care about...Is that wrong?”

 

He let out a weak smile, like he’s just been turned down by someone. Off course he was my best friend, but I just don’t want him to get into my problems. He’s always been there since the beginning for me, and that’s a lot of work sticking up for a hard headed diva as myself. He needs a break, but if he insists in helping so be it.

 

“Well...He...I don’t want to face Jonghyun,” I confessed defeatedly, letting out a heavy sigh. “I don’t want to face someone that looks so much like Jong walking around in front of me all day...Talking to me with a face I’m so familiar with....But he isn’t even Jong!” I couldn’t get myself to speak properly. Just thinking about it, raged me in the inside.

 

Dongwoon took his gaze off of me, and looked down at the still full cup of glass. “even thought he’s not Jong, but in your heart something sparked...Right?” He’s right. My first glance at Jonghyun immediately set me back to those old feelings when I look at Jong’s face. “You hope that he’s Jong, but he’s not...You’re no afraid to face him...You’re afraid of your own disappointment...Right?”

 

Dongwoon’s right. I wasn’t scared to face Jonghyun at all, it’s just his face reminds me so much of Jong, it’s leading me on with false hopes that Jong might still actually be here. Where I can find him easily and somehow get back together like before. But, I know it will never happen again, it’s a dream that won’t come true and only leading me to a great disappointment. 

 

“Whether or not he is Jong...I don’t want to see him again! I want to stay far, far away from him...I want to stay far, far away from anything that deals with Kim Jong!.” I had only noticed then that my tears were rolling down my cheeks, leaving my eye red with more tears pouring down. 

 

“Don’t you wish for that as well?” I asked him. Knowing well that Dongwoon would enjoy nothing else but to have me for himself, and get rid of Jong. That’s what he’s been asking fro this entire time, for my heart and love, and here I am trying to give it to him.

 

“No.” He said quickly with a serious gaze. “You’re just trying to escape...I don’t want that.” He confessed. “I don’t want for you to just be escaping Kim Jonghyun, and then come to me.”

 

His right. You’re stupid Key! You’re making him feel like a rebound lover! The worst thing you can ever make someone feel, a rebound, just a toy until something better comes along.

 

“That’s even more unbearable than me not being to earn your love...What I want is Jong to move out of your heart, not because he can’t move out so you’re forced to escape.

 

“Then what should I do?” I asked him, looking pathetic than ever, like a desperate beggar.

 

Dongwoon’s hand reached out to mine, grasping it into his. This action surprised me, I never know when and where he was going to get all touchy and sensitive. “You must face Jonghyun...” He answered tightening his grip, surrounding my hands with warmness. “Face this person that looks like Jong...Until you can face him, looking at the face that looks like Jong, and not feel a thing...That’s when you really forget him...”

 

----------Third POV----------

 

“What?” a couple of DJs squealed out loud at the news they just heard. “SHINee Love’s sponsor is canceling all commercials?” 

 

“Doesn’t that mean SHINee Love is going to be canceled?”

 

“What is Key going to do?”

 

Nicole ran her hand through her hair carelessly, ruffling to all directions. She was disappointed SHINee Love will most likely be canceled because of the lack of sponsors. The station couldn’t afford to lose their only popular station.

 

“When I saw how angry Chairman Huang was, I knew we were doomed!” Nicole exploded, puffing out her cheeks.

 

“Key is too hard-headed, even offending the sponsor!” A DJ spat out, crossing her arms across her chest with distaste.

 

“I know right!” Another agreed. “Just dance with Chairman Huang, and everything would be fine! And now that it’s come to this, he’s going to lose his job!”

 

“What are you talking about?!” Nicole spat at the complaining DJ, so immediately shut up. “What if you were dancing with a drunken, rude, erted, old man?” She ran her fingers through her hair, trying to shake some stress out. “We’re not dancers...”

 

As if on cue, Key casually walked in holding onto his side bag and taking his shades off like some rich person. Nicole shot out from the middle of the circled crew, and made her way towards him. “Kibum!” She called out, catching the others attention.

 

“You heard about everything, right?”

 

“Deh,” He answered casually, not even frowning at the thought of his show being canceled.

 

“We know that Chairman Huang is being over the top, but he’s the company with the expenditures, so can you go and apologize to him and keep the peace?” Nicole politely asked, almost close to begging down on her knees if Key rejected her.

 

“I’ve already appointed to meet him tonight.” He answered, slightly putting on a fake smile.

 

“That’s great! If you would please, control your temper and talk to him nicely, arraso?”

 

“Off course!” Key sarcastically said. “I will have a good chat with him...~”

 

Hard heavy footed steps could be heard walking towards the two. Key hadn’t noticed a thing, and so did Nicole. The steps got closer to them quickly. Jonghyun’s brows were furrowed, squinting his eyes, determined to get Key alone again. Soon as Key was in sight, he rushed over interrupting the other two’s conversation, “Come with me.” Jonghyun pulled Key from his free arm, not even greeting them first before anything.

 

Nicole watched shockingly as her boss grabbed Key away, furiously. “That incident with Chairman must have really made him angry.” Nicole said out loud, as the other DJs and crew talked amongst themselves.

 

----------Key’s POV----------

 

My feet forced themselves to move along with the pace of the idiot that pulled me along with him. He hadn’t even greeted me, and just pulled me away from Nicole. Some boss he is, so rude! I tried my best to stop myself from moving, even if it meant abruptly stopping using my feet as breaks, but nothing worked. Jonghyun was to strong for me to stop.

 

“YAH!” I called out at him, almost tripping on my feet, as we continued to walk over to his office.

 

“What are you doing?!” My face tanged red as I spanned at the idiot, pulling my wrist away from his vice grip.

 

“You forgot to take something with you yesterday.” He said in a demeanor yet casual tone, handing the jewelry box which I assumed carried the key and locket necklace that he had bought me.

 

“This isn’t mine.” I glared at him, not caring to look at the box that was so close to my face.

 

“If I gave it to you, it’s yours.”

 

“I didn’t accept it, so it’s not mine.” I snapped back, pushing the box away from my face.

 

Jonghyun scoffed, taking my tone as humor. “Is this you declining to be my boyfriend?”

 

Boyfriend? “Is this your laughable way of getting a boyfriend?” I hissed, obviously angered by his arrogance.

 

“Laughable?” he scoffed, dropping the box on the center table in his office. “What’s laughable about it?”

 

This idiot, has no idea what his doing? Shoving money in front of people face, just to get it his way? He should think again! I’m not one of those people who are easily bribed, especially if the person is arrogant enough to think he can have me.

 

“Thinking that you’d be able to use money to buy love! Laughable, idiotic, and despicable!” I spat him. His face suddenly tensed up, freezing at his spot. What’s wrong with this idiot?

 

Jonghyun let out a laugh after a few seconds he regained his composure and cocky attitude back.

 

“What are you laughing at?” I barked at him, still glaring.

 

“I’m laughing at how cute you look when you’re angry.” He laughed again.

 

This idiot, is getting on my nerves! This is the reason why staying as a DJ is useless to me! Dealing with this loser is such a drag. At that moment, a familiar voice rang through my head. A deep raspy voice.

 

“You must face Jonghyun...Until you can face him, looking at the face that looks like Kim Jong and not  feel a thing...That’s when you really forget about him.” 

 

----------Jonghyun’s POV----------

 

“Using money to buy love, Kim Kibum, isn’t this what you taught me?...Why are you acting all virtuous now? Unless acting like you don’t like money, is your way of getting rich guys?...If it’s going to be like that! All right, I’ll play with you then!..One day, I’ll be tearing off that facade of yours!” I thought, letting out a slight laugh at the end.

 

“What are you laughing at?” He spat at me.

 

“I’m laughing at how cute you look when you’re angry.” I laughed at his face, tensing up and blushing brightly. 

 

“What does it matter to you, whether or not I’m cute?!” He spat hesitantly, blushing a bright red.

 

“Off course it matter to me! If someone is cute enough, even if they are a little hard to deal with, but still be worth using a bit more heart to pursue.” I confessed, letting out my inner Jong speak for me.

 

“Are you just bad with Korean or are you hard at hearing?” the diva spat, sending daggers at me. “I’ve told you that you’re not allowed to pursue me!...Do you not understand, or can you not hear me?” He said slowly like he was talking to some idiot.

 

I honestly felt my heart drop at his words. They were truly coming from Key, and it just hurts hearing it, but this is the type of person he wanted! Why isn’t he happy at all? “I just hear my own voice saying I have to get you!” I said raising my hand up to touch his cheeks, but was rudely slapped away from him. 

 

“If you were born with a good and smooth life, without suffering any setbacks or failures...Congratulations, this will be your first!”

 

“Wow! That’s be perfect!” I playfully mocked. “I’m extremely interested in a difficult challenge.”

 

“That’s terrible! I’m not easy on thick-skinned, jerks like you!” He snapped again, getting angrier by the second.

 

“You’re talking about Chairman Huang?” I chuckled, thinking of the erted old man. “He really deserves a beating, I support you on that.”

 

“I’m talking about you! Idiot!” Key took a step forward, looking as if he was ready to hit me, but he retreated back. Weird.

 

“I’m very thin-skinned!” I defended myself.

 

“I really, don’t have time to deal with you...If there’s nothing more, I’m leaving.” Key swung his bag over his shoulders, and took a coupled of steps before I shot out to grab his wrist.

 

“Yah, wait there is something,” I exclaimed, “Come to dinner with me tonight.”

 

“I don’t have time.”

 

“Are you that busy?”

 

“You think that everyone is like you, idle with nothing to do?!”

 

“What are you busy doing?...Let’s hear it.” I retorted, not wanting to take No as na answer.

 

“As a boss, don’t tell me you don’t know about Chairman Huang canceling ads?”

 

“I do know! And what if he’ll cancel?...I’m s wealthy, even with out the ads, the company can still survive...And without commercial breaks SHINee Love can air for a full hour...Wouldn’t that be gre~”

 

“YAH! I don’t want to!” Key interjected, snapping his wrist out of my grip and finally facing me.

 

“All right...Then just play my company’s commercials, I’ll pay you, don’t worry!” I gently placed my hand on his shoulder, which was soon shrugged away from him. His as feisty as before.

 

“I’ll work out my own problems.” 

 

“Why make yourself work so hard? A person like Chairman Huang isn’t worth your dealing with...Why not just be with me...Be my boyfriend, and you won’t have to stand for all that and I can start 8 shows for you, or if you want all 24 hours I’d be okay with it.”Yes, I actually every word I just said, hoping he’d just agree to be my boyfriend, and live the life he always wanted. 

 

“Compared to you, Chairman Huang is so much easier to deal with...” He snapped softly, looking at the ground, and abruptly walking out of my office. I didn’t bother to go after him. There was something about his words that killed me inside. All I could feel was pain, am I taking this to far?

 

“Thank you for complimenting,” I whispered out loud, supposedly my come back to his remark.

 

He isn’t happy at all with this rich and wealthy act. But, this is what he wants on a guy so why does he choose now to back down?...I need to keep on trying until I can finally call him mine again!

 

----------Third POV---------

 

Dongwoon, Key, and their visitor sat together facing one another waiting for the last person to join them. The three enjoyed their conversation for awhile before their other company barged in, glaring at the two that insulted him the night of the party. Chairman Huang took the empty seat that faced the other three, but he was to busy staring Key and Dongwoon that he hadn’t noticed the other female that sat with them.

 

You still dare to ask me out for dinner?” Huang barked at the two, still not noticing the other female.

 

Dongwoon, simply took a sip out of his tea before gesturing towards their other company the female. Huang shifted his body to face who Dongwoon had gestured too, meeting eye to eye with non-other than the woman that ruled his life, his wife.

 

“Yeobo?!” He flinched,” Why are you here?”

 

The spouse looked disappointed and shocked at how her husband had reacted towards her. “Yah, that’s ridiculous, such a thing would happen.” She spat out, getting to the point of this dinner immediately. Key and Dongwoon were lucky enough she agreed to come in early, so they had given her all the information on what had happened, without being interrupted or accused of lying by her husband.

 

“Yeobo, listen to me...”

 

“You embarrassed our company at the radio station boss’ party, drunk and causing ruckus! And being rude to Key, and did such a low act...Then shamed to anger, wanting to cancel the ads, when it’s all your fault...Trying to cause Key to lose his hosting position...Who would be so contemptible and shameless? You need to apologize to him.” Ms. Huang snapped at her husband ignoring all the retorts that he tried to do.

 

“With the ad cancellation, it must be because we’re unsatisfied with the quality of the show.” He scoffed shyly, trying to make up another excuse to get cancel the ads.

 

“I listen to SHINee Love everyday, Key hosts it very well, what are you unsatisfied with?”

 

“I think someone over on Chairman Huang’s end has objections with Key...” Dongwoon explained, trying to bail Huang out of the grave he dug for himself.

 

“Key is a great host, who would have objections with that?...tell him to come talk to me.” Ms. Huang spat at her husband, who immediately declined the offer and accusation, not wanting to face his wife.

 

“Key, there must be something you’re doing wrong, hurry and apologize to Chairman Huang.” Dongwoon commanded Key, widening his eyes, sending him a message to play along.

 

Key scoffed before facing the old ert. “Chairman, I’m sorry.” Key said cutely, flapping his lashes at the ert, who just sat there stunned by Key’s cuteness.

 

At the end, Huang eventually forgave Key, even if it wasn’t Key’s fault in the first place. Key and Dongwoon had long laughs about the situation. Laughing at how the Chairman’s faced looked so hilarious when he ha spotted his wife, after Dongwoon gestured to her. He looked as he he was going to die and head to hell.

 

They were lucky Ms. Huang decided to join them, if it wasn’t for her it would have taken longer to persuade and apologize to Chairman, and who knows what he might of asked for.

 

“When I think of that old erts face, I just want to laugh!” Key chuckled aloud, as the two of them walked towards the exit of the restaurant. “He must really want to kill us.”

 

“He did it to himself, not telling his wife that the contemptible, shameless person was him is merciful enough.” Dongwoon chuckled as well.

 

“Why did we have to be nice? We should’ve exposed him.”

“Forget it, causing the husband and wife to argue, wouldn’t do us any good...If Chairman Huang ever loses his morals, the ads will still be canceled and SHINee Love will still not be saved.” He confessed, looking at the situation if Chairman still canceled his ads.

 

“That’s right...Wow Dongwoon you’re really good thinking do throughly, how did you think of this method to deal with him?” Key exclaimed praising his best friends brilliant mind.

 

Dongwoon shrugged, digging his hands into his pocket, “That old ert is afraid of his wife, everyone knows that.” He laughed, “It’s just fihgting fire with fire.”

 

“mmm,” the other hummed, getting the point.

 

“Admire me for it?” Dongwoon cockily stated.

 

“I’ve long admired you to death!” The other male smiled full heartedly at his best friend.

 

“Well then, in your heart...” He stated, causing Key’s smile to slightly drop. “Do I get a couple more points?” He said pocking Key’s chest where his heart was.

 

“Well,” Key sighed, putting back his smile but this time a lot softer. “You really are too perfect, you’ve long been off the scale!”

 

“If being perfect is the reason you’re pushing me away, then can you deduct a few points for me?” Dongwoon stated seriously, somehow not liking Key’s answer.

 

“Deduct?” The other asked confusedly.

 

“Like, this dealing with Chairman Huang pretend it wasn’t because of me, but it’s because I selfishly want to move into your heart earlier.” He confessed.

 

Key awkwardly sighed, “Even though I know that you’re just saying that to alleviate some of the burden, but I still want to thank you...Thank you for helping me again, when I had no where to turn to.” 

 

“If I couldn’t even help you out this time,” Dongwoon lifted both arms up and placing them on Key’s shoulder, tightening his grip and looking Key straight into the eyes. “then who would be there to protect you?”

 

The two awkwardly stared into each others eyes. One smiling at his words and the other confused and still in shock that his only best friend can’t stop falling in love with him. Dongwoon ruffled Key’s hair a bit, and giving him a warm smile before walking away from Key, who still stood in his same position staring at the ground.

 

Key shifted his head, watching Dongwoon’s body get smaller, as he walked off before stopping in his tracks and looked back at Key. They weren’t to far away. Dongwoon sent one of his warm bright smiles at Key, and Key returned the favor, smiling back before following Dongwoon from behind.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi? IDK what to put here. The Author of this fic is being a lazy , eating chocolate from trick-o-treating

Um...yeah Idk what he usually puts so yeah, I don't read these kind of things so um idk what to say..Well.. um bye?

Look who cheated on me this week T_T:

K bye 3

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALOHA!! HAHA excuse the top ^^^^ I told my boyfriend to start the Author Note for me xD he obviously and I did not cheat on him! LOl The girl is just my (OUR) Cover up lol ... lol Welll FIRST of all... HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! (even tho I don't celebrate halloween!) haha Yeah well, in this chapter...Sorry if it makes no sense at all, I rushed it before we went out to Waikiki and see all the awesoem people dressed up for Halloween ^^ haha 

Anywho!! Thankyou for reading and susbcribing ^^ thankyou to the silent readers and new subscriubers! Please recommend the fic to your friends =D and thankyou again! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!!!

Happy Halloween!!!:

Did he scare you? lol NO? Well it scared me......NOT!

Now PICTURE SPAM!!:

Minho! looks y with Make up!!!

 

Sorry for the next picture... anybody reads the HUNGER GAMES??? IM EXCITED FOR THE MOVIE!!

 

BAck to KPOP spam:

Who's that??

That's all fo today! Thankyou guys! Please Susbcribe!! See you next chapter!