Chapter Fifty

Two-Faced: Annyeonghaseyo Yeobo

 

----------Key’s POV----------

 

Where are you Jong? Why is it that every time I try to forget you, our memories together always seems to find its way back to my mind, making me love you more than I should? 

 

I stared out the cars window as Dongwoon drove carefully, trying t not to make the air around us awkward. It was to late, the silence already took aver, and there was really nothing to talk about. Dongwoon’s hand shifted, making some rustle noises from the driver seat. 

 

My cold hand that lay in my lap was soon warm. Dongwoon had wrapped his hands around mine, intertwining our fingers together. I looked at him weirdly, why the sudden affection? He probably knew what was making me feel so gloomy. He gave me a quick warm smile before turning back to face the road, not letting go of my hands.

 

I’m sorry Dongwoon, but I can’t seem to get Jong out of my heart. There won’t be a new tenant after all.

 

----------

 

“Give me your bag.” Dongwoon said, noticing that I was still in a deep thought. Which I was, slightly. We arrived at my little house. Dongwon usually stayed here during the nights to keep me company, so I wouldn’t be lonely.

 

“Let’s see what’s in the fridge, i’ll cook something for you.” He called out walking towards the kitchen, while I mindlessly followed him there. “What do you want to eat?”

 

I didn’t reply, my mind was to busy processing how Jonghyun looked so much like Jong. Exactly like him, they could be identical twins. “Dongwoon...” I started off, looking at the ground. “Don’t you think...”

 

“Jonghyun looks like Jong?” My head shot up as he completed my sentence off.

 

“Why does the new boss Jonghyun looks so much like Jong?” I asked out loud. “When I first looked at him, I actually blurted out Jong’s name...The two of them really look alike!...Dongwoon.”

 

“Key...” He stopped my ranting. Angered boiled through my body, panting in front of Dongwoon, catching a breath. He closed the space between us. “Calm down.”

 

“I want to calm down, but after looking for someone for three years...Just as you’re about to give up...Someone that looks just like him appears.” I’ve already approved my feelings for forgetting Jong and I wanted to forget him, but once I laid eyes on Jonghyun, I couldn’t let go again. All that hard work of forgetting gone to waste, feelings torturing me again. “But after looking for someone for three years, just as you’re about to give up...Someone that looks just like him appears...Do you know that feeling?” It was getting harder for me to breath, as I thought about it more. “You know...It’s like...It’s like ~” 

 

“It’s like Kim Jong had returned to your side?” Dongwoon finished the sentence off for me. His was filled with disappointment, and he looked very hurt. “Key, if it’s because you’ve really found Kim Jong and feel very afflicted by it...I can totally understand...But the person you face now, is just someone that looks a lot like Jong...His name is Jonghyun, besides his looks...He and Jong are two completely different people.”

 

“I know.” I replied defeatedly. I feel stupid thinking that, Jonghyun might actually be Jong. That couldn’t be, because like Dongwoon said, they both look very different. Their personalities weren’t no where near each others as well. “Dongwoon, I’m sorry.” I apologized, pouting at him.

 

Dongwoon chuckled lightly, “You don’t have to apologize to me...I can totally understand how you feel.” He sighed, “But right now, most importantly...How much space do I have in your heart?” My heart stopped for a bit as those blunt words exitedh is mouth. “Can I make you forget about Jong? If even a person that just looks like Jong can affect you...Then I’m going to need to go home and have a good cry.” He admitted, slightly embarrassed by his words.

 

“Alright...” I sighed giving in to his demands. “It’s me, I’ve got issues...”

 

“Wow, Kim Kibum says that he has issues?” Dongwoon teased mockingly. “Looks like you’re turing into a normal boy...” He chuckled lightly. The nerves of this kid, trying to use my words against me.

 

“YAH! don’t take it that far...Be careful before I~” I cut myself off as I raised my hands to slap him on the chest, but he stopped me before it could even make contact.

 

“Be careful of what?...You couldn’t win a fight with me and you still owe me a promise.” He said slowly in front of my face, like rubbing it in.

 

“I know...Say anymore and I’ll...” I forcefully tried pushing my hand to hit him but he was to strong, and held it to where it was. This kid, let go and let me slap the out of you! Mt second attempt in hitting him failed. He pushed my arms to the side roughly, making me slightly turn from the impact. Once my back somehow faced him, he pulled me in to a hug. Dongwoon’s arms s around my waist wrapping it tightly. He was back hugging me. His head rested against my shoulder and neck, it sent shivers down my back.

 

“Some things...” He started, his raspy breath hitting my bear neck. “Don’t have to be said...They have to be done.” He poured out onto my neck, every warmth of his breath hitting it and sending shivers down my spine. This was his action of saying how much he loved me.

 

His grip soon, loosened up as before letting me go. I stood there still tensed and frozen, my back face him. Dongwoon’s hands glided up my arm, leaning in to whisper in my ear. “I’m going to wait until you take the initiative.” He whispered, before pulling back. There was an awkward silence after those words of his, we stood at the same pose. This was to awkward.

 

“Eh,” I scoffed, relaxing a bit. “I’m hungry, go cook me something to eat.” I managed to say shakily, trying in every way to change the subject.

 

“Kibum,” he sighed again. One of those ‘omg you don’t get in sighs.’ “How long to I have to wait until you cook me a god meal?” He randomly said, as I heard him smirk. I honestly thought he was going to keep on talking about us, but he changed it. This is why Dongwoon is my best friend. He forgets about things quickly, and on purpose if the subject is to personal or a mood ruiner. “Well Key? Go cook me something to eat for once.” He lightly chuckled.

 

I spun around facing him with the biggest grin I could conjure up. “When you want to get diarrhea, then call me up to cook you food.” I divaly spat out.

 

The pretty smile of his slowly faded as my words sunk in. “You rascal.” He demeaningly said, with his eyes furrowed to the middle. His smile soon appeared again, once he pushed me to a near by chair, making me trip over the chairs foot. Before I could stand up to get him, he ran off into the kitchen, but not before stopping in his tracks to let out a big sigh.

 

I’m sorry Dongwoon. My feelings for Jong is just to strong to be replaced. Maybe if Jonghyun hadn’t appeared in front of my eyes, then you’d have a great chance in beng my boyfriend. But, for now you’re just my best friend. I hope you understand Dongwoon, I can’t stand to see you get hurt, and become sad because of me. Please get over me, it’ll only cause you more distress if you don’t. So please Woonie, please let go.

 

----------Jonghyun’s POV---------

 

“Here..Put it all here.” Noona exclaimed to the butler, who held two boxes. Poor old man, was to weak to walk any faster. Seeing him struggle, urged me to stand up and help him with the box.

 

“I’ll take it,” I said smiling at him.

 

“Thank you.” He managed to say, as he panted heavily from the workout he had.

 

“Noona, what is this?” I asked, placing the boxes in front of Onew hyung, who was once again busy reading his chick magazines.

 

Juri Noona, sat herself down besides me, before answering. “This is information to get your marriage arrangement.” She squealed at me happily.

 

Did I just hear her right? A frickn’ marriage arrangement file? What is she? Crazy? I can’t believe she’s trying to set me up with some rich hag, who I barely knew. She’s basically selling me off to some random stranger. “Ma-Marriage arrangements?” I blurted out at her, my eyes furiously wide open.

 

“Yah, what century are we in?...” Hyung said, getting up from his position to get a better look at the boxes. “I’m guessing your time Juri?” He mocked. “What are you still doing arranging marriages to meet a significant other?”

 

I took the initiative to open up the top box, revealing files and files of papers and documents of every rich hag there was in the world. Some even in a different country! “What do you know?!..” Noona snapped at hyung, who just rolled his eyes at her. “These are all handpicked by me...I guarantee that each one is a good girl!” She said confidently.

 

I opened up one of the documents, revealing a picture of a dark girl. Who I assumed to not be Korean. “Yah! There’s even a dark girl!” (No Offense...Sorry I just had to, considering the conservativeness of Korea and their blunt opinions.) Onew hyung laughed out loud, who peeked through my shoulders to get a glimpse of the girl.

 

“What dark girl?...She just got a nice tan that’s all!” Noona defended.

 

“Noona,” I started, dropping the documents on the table. “Why must you make arrangements for my marriage?” I asked, my eyes furrowing with curiosity.

 

“Because...You wouldn’t settle down with anyone...You’re not in a hurry, but I am!” She said proudly, at her achievement of finding to many girls for me to choose from.

 

There was only one person for me to marry, and I can also guarantee that it is not of these people. “Who says I haven’t found anyone?” I causally spoke up, looking away from my two older siblings. 

 

I could already see Noona’s face brighting up as she gasped excitingly at my words. “You found someone?...I didn’t even know...Who is it what does she do?” She asked quickly excited with the great news. Onew hyung just sat besides me observing and smirking like a loser that he is.

 

“First, of all it’s not a ‘SHE!’” Noona’s eyes sprung open again this time with a different reaction, she was shocked and her face was tainting red. Hyung in the other hand took it calmer, and scoffed at it like he already knew it was coming. “He’s a radio DJ...” I exclaimed.

 

“YAH! Wait stop right there!!” Noona raised her voice. “A boy? Again?...Haven’t you already learned from that old boyfriend of yours?” She snapped at me this time, much angrier than she had ever been.

 

“Yah! Noona, please understand, it’s my life and I get to do whatever I want.” I defended myself.

 

“Yeah Juri, let him be.” Hyung agreed, leaving a furious Juri to sit aside glaring at the both of us. “Now, did you say DJ?... Is he from the radio station you bought?” My face burned up, I could feel my cheeks getting red. Aish, why are you blushing? This isn’t something to be blushing about.

 

“So I was right, you really bought a whole radio station to pursue a boy?” He began. “You seriously are hight aren’t you?...I’m so proud!” He cooed, giving me a thumbs up and patting my back.

 

“Thanks hyung!”

 

“Hey! Hey!..What’s this? Am I dead to you guys?!” Noona spoke up from her little tantrum session. “Jonghyun, it’s not that I want to say, but you say that your boyfriend is a DJ, so you buy a radio station...So what is later your DJ is a flight attendant...You’ll be buying the entire airport?” She scolded, her eyes looked like they were about to pop out of her skull.

 

“It’s not like we can’t afford it...” Hyung scoffed to himself, but loud enough for noona and I to hear.

 

“What are you saying?!...Can you act more like an older brother?”

 

“I am like an older brother, you’re the one that isn’t like an older sister.” Hyung defended himself, pushing the conversation around to make noona feel bad about herself. It seemed like it worked.

 

“... I knew it...If it wasn’t...~” Oh no, this famous line again from her own dramatic drama in her head.

 

“If it wasn’t for taking care of Jonghyun that our 60 years old father had, you would’ve long married off!” Hyung and I cooed in unison, loud enough for it to sink into noona’s mind that we understood it.

 

“As long as you guys know...” She pouted, rolling her eyes.

 

“Noona we know...we all know,” I stood up from my seat to sit besides her. “Noona, you love me most and so if that’s the case, then let me pursue a boy I want to chase after...Arasso?”

 

“Then...When will you bring him home for me to meet?” She answered back, accepting my words.

 

“Well, it’ll have to be after I get him.”

 

“Let me examine the quality first!” she giggled slapping my chest.

 

“YAH! It’s not our toilet factory we’re talking about, quality examination?” Hyung interrupted our Jonghyun and Juri time.

 

“What are you talking about?...Are you comparing the boy that Jonghyun wants as a boyfriend to toilets we sell?” She spat back, sending glaring daggers at hyung.

 

“What’s wrong with getting to know more girls or guys before marriage?...If you wnt to examine the quality wait until he’s got him!”

 

“All right! All right...Stop encouraging Jonghyun to date all right?”

 

“The one telling him to date is you, the one telling him not to date, is also you...So tell us Juri! Make up your mind, what do you really want?!”

 

“What? Did you want Jonghyun to end up like you? Having tones of girlfriend today, and then a different set of girlfriends tomorrow?”

 

“Are you jealous Juri?...Huh?...I think it’s because you can’t find a boyfriend, that’s why you’re saying that about me!”

 

“What do you mean?! You Chicken!”

 

My head spun around and around as they snap back at each other. This can go on for hours if I don’t stop them. Jonghyun just walk about and let them settle this them selves, it’s always going to be the same routine every time everyone talks about your love life. My head shifted from left to right, as they took turns bad mouthing each other, spit flying in every direction, daggers of glares cutting the thin air. Why must I be stuck in the middle of their arguments? My head is pounding so hard I can’t think straight, it’s about ready to explode. I can’t handle this anymore.

 

“Enough!” I yelled out loud, making the two stop. There faces froze with the scariest facial expression two angry people can ever give off. “Stop arguing, my head hurts!”

 

“What? A headache? Want to go to the hospital and have the doctor take a look?” Noona changed her attention to me.

 

“As long as you two don’t argue I’ll be cured of everything!” I exclaimed, rubbing my temples before abruptly standing up from my seat, and exiting to the dinning hall making my way towards my room. Ugh, That just gave me a major headache, this is what I get for getting two crazy siblings.

 

----------Onew’s POV---------

 

Juri and I watched as Jonghyun walked out of the room. He looked horribly mad, well I should have expected that. He always gets in the middle of our argument, maybe next time he’ll learn to just walk away instead of sticking around to break the fight.

 

Noon, took a second look back if Jonghyun had disappeared out of sight before quickly sitting besides me. “Since that DJ Jonghyun wants to date is at the radio station...” She started. I have a feeling this plan of hers won’t be good. “Why not go and have a peek?” I was right, this plan of hers . Who in the world could be such a creeper to stalk their siblings crush?

 

“If you want to look, go by yourself...I’m not interested.” I scoffed, shrugging the thought aside.

 

“Big whoop, If you don’t go, I’ll just go myself...” She sassed, rolling her eyes at me and facing the other direction.

 

“As long as you don’t scare him.” I plainly stated, getting up from my seat to head to my room.

 

“I won’t,” She answered, not getting the hint of my words. “YAH! Wait a sec, what did you mean just now?” I spoke to soon. “What do you mean, ‘don’t scare him?’...Do I look that scary?”

 

She’s kidding right? Does she really have to ask me if she looks scary? The thought made me laugh out loud, she’s funny. I exaggerated my laugh, to make it sound like I was making fun of her...Oh Juri, you’re getting way to old.

 

“YAH! Come back here! Say what you mean to my face!...YAH!...Am I that scary looking? I...” She stopped, watching me walk out of the room. “You! Am I scary?” i heard her ask the butler. 

 

“Um...N-no” he stuttered. Yeah she is.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloha!! I'm back^-^ haha Yeah, this chapter is pretty short, well most of my chapters are short xD LOl ANYWHO! 

OMG!! JURI is pulling a Key's Umma move trying to arrange a marriage for Jonghyun! Shame on you! and I actualyl liked you Juri.. lOL jk i stil like her <3...Key is now freaking out that theirs someone that looks like Jong... and Once again Dongwoon confesses his love for Key... LIKE I HAVE ON SUNDAY!! haha yay!

I got me a new bf! ^-^ haha read my blog if you want to know more...It's a very dramatic story it really is...He said YES!!

 Please Don't read if I know you in real life >.<Anywho! Thank you  for reading! thankyou to the new subscribers! Silent readers and new readers! PLEASE COMMENT! ^^ I like readign them! and PLease SUBSCRIBE if you have not already !! =D

 

*I don't see how the title of this story relates to the Story xD LOl so I might change the title in hte next update*

Now for some Pictures!!!

Kevin <3

o.O

 

 

 

This song on replay!! ^^

 

Thank you for reading! See you next update and SUBSCRIBE!!