Chapter 62

Two-Faced: Annyeonghaseyo Yeobo

 

------Third POV-----

 

“I’ll compete,” Dongwoons deep demeaning voice echoed through everyones ears, but a bit louder into Key’s. Key’s features didn’t move a bit as he kept up his glare at both males. 

 

Jonghyun in the other hand had the audacity to clap for Dognwoon’s bravery, but he himself didn’t know if he could do what he had asked Dognwoon to do.

 

Dongwoon maneuvered his ski first, leading the way to what was now their battle field. Jonghyun followed a second after taking a glance at Key’s emotionless face. The two separated, skiing into opposite directions before facing each other. The distance between them was large, giving more time and room for the ski’s to gain speed for the collision.

 

Key’s eyes traveled back and forth from the two floating figures out in the sea, one red, the other blue. At that moment, his glare softened to a much terrifying worried look.

 

The ski’s let out a loud roar, as the engines were provoked by both male, like bulls grinding their hoofs onto the dirt getting ready to launch itself onto the enemy.

 

“Key, this battle of men...is a battle of man’s eagerness to win...a battle of pride...a battle for what is his...and for you Key, I don’t admit defeat.” Dongwoon thought before a great force of inertia ran through both male. Both speeding at the top rate.

 

“I can’t lose...I can’t lose again...Three years ago, I already lost once, right now Im Kim Jonghyun, not Jong! I won’t lose!”

 

“Dart away...”

 

“Dart away...”

 

After a few seconds, both males were only a couple of yards away...

 

Feets...

 

Inches...

 

Key held his breath, eyes widened, heart beating at a fast pace. He was nervous, scared and terrified.

 

Right before both skies made contact, Jonghyun curved his stirring wheel, causing him to jerk side ways, darting away from the impact of both solid bodies.

 

It was over, Dongwoon won. Jonghyun darted away before Dongwoon. The two alpha males abruptly stop after the battle had ended, Jonghyun wasn’t to happy of how coward he had been. Dongwoon didn’t spare the other any words nor emotion, just a simple arch on his ski’s, driving back to shore where Key stood nervously.

 

Key couldn’t bare waiting for them to arrive back, his shaky legs carried him half way to meet the winner, and so did Melanie. “Are you okay?” He interjected, his voice knowingly full of nerves.

 

“Were you worried about me?” Dongwoon asked, with a smirk on his face.

 

“Of course I was worried about you!” Key shouted back, trying his best to hold back the tears of fear and anger.

 

Dongwoon, took a side glance at Jonghyun who stared enviously back at him. Dongwoon arms wrapped itself around Key’s waist, pulling him in for a hug, facing his back towards Jonghyun who bitterly got off the ski.

 

Key’s arms dangled at his sides, not knowing what to do. He met eye to eye with Jonghyun as he walked back to shore. Key followed the dreading male with his eyes, and felt a little pity for him. Key longed for a hug, but the hug he was receiving now wasn’t the hug he desired.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Liquor drooled down Jonghyun’s neck as he drowned himself with Alcohol. He was still aware of his surroundings. His lose to Dongwoon annoyed him. If he hadn’t darted away from the other, than maybe he would have won. Or both of them would have been seriously hurt. 

 

Dongwoon looked to concentrated on not loosing, there was no way he would have darted away even if his life depended on it. He’d do anything for Key.

 

Jonghyun looked up from his drinks to find Key and Dongwoon walking out of the hotel, hand in hand. Jonghyun bluntly stood up, grabbing the bottle of liquor before stopping the couple from going in further.

 

“You’re crazy,” He started, before growing a smile and raising the bottle. “let’s drink.”

 

The offer seemed to have been rejected by the silent air that came from the opposer. “Yah, you’re okay with loosing your life, don’t tell me you don’t even drink a sip of alcohol?” 

 

“It’s not that I don’t dare, I don’t want to.” Dongwoon answered calmly, letting go of Key’s hands.

 

Jonghyun was easily angered by the answer. He raised the bottle to his lips and took a big gulp before answering back. “Only a man that dares to drink is a man, those that don’t dare. Are wusses.”

 

Dongwoon glared the drunken mess that mocked him.

 

“Wuss.”

 

“Wuss.”

 

He ever backs down from a fight that would ultimately make him lose. He’s going to do whatever it takes to get it across that he is stronger than Jonghyun is. Dongwoon snatched the bottle away from the slob, raising it to his lips, but was stopped mid way.

 

Key quickly snatched the bottle back, “Are you done?!” He threatened.

 

“Come on, why are you so nervous?!...” He began, slipping his hands into his pockets. “I’m just treating him to a drink!”

 

Key glared at Jonghyun, who didn’t take it seriously and let out a small scoff, “What?..You’re afraid I’d bully your best friend?”

 

“Strange, aren’t you two already together?” Jonghyun added on. “Why do you keep calling him your best friend?”

 

“I like being known as his best friend...” Dongwoon defended.

 

“That’s not right, you guys are together, and you’re still calling him your best friend?” Jonghyun began again, as he walked towards Key, who’s gaze was directly onto the pavement before him. Jonghyun made his way to the side of Key, “If one didn’t know better, one would think you didn’t have a boyfriend.” Ending the sentence very softly with a whisper, close to Key’s ears.

 

“Unless,” he backed off. “You’re saving that opportunity for a better man to pursue you?” Jonghyun continued to interrogate, putting his arms around Key’s shoulders who suddenly tensed up.

 

Dongwoon’s passive defensive personality kicked in, grabbing Key away from Jonghyun reach, and wrapped his own arm around Key. “No one is as thick-skinned as you.” He insulted, glaring back.

 

“Yah, will you guys stop arguing?!” Key butted in. “If you want a drink...I’ll drink with you!” Key interjected. “Come on.”

 

Jonghyun scoffed at Key’s words not sparing him a glance. “Just drinking is to boring...If we want to play, let’s do something more exciting.” He began again. “Clinking cups.”

 

The group gathered around a table not to far from the pool, bottles of vodka and hard liquor were set, beside the tables legs. The tension in the air were so thin, each staring one another down with a hard glare.

 

“So these are the rules.” Jonghyun began, raising his leg up and resting them on a vacant chair right beside him. “Whoever clinks the same cup as mine, will have to drink...~”

 

“Cut the jabber and let’s get to it!” Key cut in impatiently.

 

“Sweet, let’s start.”

 

Four glass cups stood carefully while a fairly amount of alcohol were poured into each one. Jonghyun placed his stick onto a middle cup, as the others followed his actions.

 

“Clinking cups, clinking cups.” They sang in a beat as Jonghyun raised his stick and moving onto a new cup, which only two of the players darted into different directions, while the other followed the same direction.

 

Key’s eyes widened at his miss judgement, eyes glaring at his stick with anger.

 

“This was just a demonstration, you can...” Jonghyun began not to long before...

 

“A bet’s a bet.” Key interrupted, picking the half filled glass and chugging it down like a real man would. 

 

Jonghyun felt goosebumps creep up to his skin just by watching Key chug all the alcohol down, it if he could. Jonghyun wasn’t the only nervous one watching. Dongwoon took in a deep breath, feeling a little bad that Key was the unexpected loser.

 

Key dropped the cup back, filling it up with the same amount of alcohol. “Continue,” he  stated as he continued to pour. Jonghyun forgot how much alcohol Key could handle. Back in the days, Key would drink eight glasses of alcohol and he could stand still.

 

“Alright, let’s go...”

 

“Clinking cups, clinking cups...”

 

The song was sung three times before the next player who had the power to switch sang out “Clink this cup.” It just so happened Key was the next player in line, in which Jonghyun followed his move, clinking the same cup as the power player; Key.

 

Jonghyun’s stick slowed it’s clinking once he realized the mistake he had done. This game wasn’t based on strategy or brains. It was a game of luck and right now, Jonghyun wasn’t all to lucky.

 

Key giggled at the sight of Jonghyun’s unconditional face features. “Fine,” he said before gulping the liquor down. “Let’s make this game even interesting.” He continued to say, reaching over to grab the bottle of liquor. 

 

“Fill up the glasses.”

 

Jonghyun poured the alcohol into each glass, filling them up more than half of the glass.

 

The game continued, knocking down each player at a time. Bottle after bottle of liquor were dumped beside them, emptied. Dongwoon lost a couple of games, also did Melanie, but they weren’t intoxicated more than the other two that played. Jonghyun and Key kept on taking shots after shots, losing games after games.

 

The game ended when the two intoxicated people continued to laugh, even for the littlest things. The drunkards mates carefully brought their partners up to their respective rooms. The journey wasn’t at all as they expected. The intoxicated began to sing ‘clinking cups,’ as they walked up to their rooms, shouting “I’ll drink,” once every now and then.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Melanie settled down after dropping Jonghyun off into his room. Jonghyun didn’t seem interested in sleeping at all. He tossed and turned moving in all directions to just get the pounding sensation away from his head. “I want to drink.” He incoherently mumbled, pushing the blankets and pillows off the bed. “I want to drink.” He then continued to slur, as he got up and made it to the door. “Key.”

 

Key in the other hand was neatly tucked into his blanket by no other than Dongwoon, who carefully took cared of him right after he had knocked out cold. Dongwoon gave Key a small smile, while removing Key’s bangs away from his beautiful face before leaving the out cold to sleep.

 

Not to long after he left, he felt the urge to call up the drunken male. “Yoboseyo?” Key answered slurring into the phone.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Who are you?” Key asked, not identifying the familiar voice because of his drunken state.

 

“It’s Dongwoon.”

 

“Ahhh, Dongwoon...I’m not drunk.” He stated before letting our a giggle and continued to repeat it.

 

“I know, you never get drunk.” He Jokingly played along, receiving no reply from the line.

 

“Woonie...” Key began slowly. “In this whole world, only you understand me best... Having you by my side, I’m really lucky.” For some reason, Key had a hold of himself to say these words. He meant each and every one of them.

 

“Kibum...? Do you wish for me to always be by your side?”

 

The line was silent, as Dongwoon continued to speak “I always want to be by your side...You know, with you, I’m satisfied with everything.”

 

“Key?”

 

...

 

“Key?”

 

...

 

“Goodnight...”

---------

 

Jonghyun drunkly swayed his way down the halls, looking for a particular room. He had no sense of direction whatsoever. Even at his state, his flailing foot steps led him to the exact spot he wanted to be, the room number that he didn’t even know, but yet knew that it was his destination.

 

*Knock Knock*

 

Jonghyun frequently knocked on the door impatiently waiting for the door to open

 

“WHO IS IT?!” A highly intoxicated Key replied angrily, eyes furrowing at the male before him.

 

“Kim Kibum, It’s me Kim Jong!” Jonghyun cooed with his old innocent Jong voice, just like in college.

 

You forgot your Keys again?!” Key spat, drunkly and unknowingly playing along with his intoxicated friend.

 

“yeah,” Jonghyun continued to coo, rubbing the back of his neck. “Didn’t you say if I forgot my Keys, I can stay at your house?”

 

Key giggled slobishly. “Then hurry and get in!”

 

“Yah!” Key stopped him from walking in any further, “Where’s your ugly glasses, and hair?”

 

Jonghyun’s hands shot up to his head, feeling his face like he haven’t felt one before “Oh, yeah... I don’t know, it disappeared.”

 

“Key look!” Jonghyun called as he ran towards the bed like a child, ping his pants and dropping them on the floor as he got on the bed. “I don’t wear pink boxers today!” He playfully sang out shaking his booty in the air. 

 

“YAH! Go to sleep!”

 

---------------

 

 

A couple of hours passed as the two lay on their backs, unfazed of dizziness. They were not aware of their surroundings, nor each other. 

 

Key’s eyes began to tear up, welding with tears. He adjusted his body to face Jonghyun who’s eyes were closed, trying to sleep. Tears began to automatically fall from his eyes, from the flashbacks of Jong’s sleeping figure at his old home.

 

“Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Kim KIBUM! Happy Birthday to you!... Key, Happy Birthday!” a familiar and distant voice sang out.

 

“Key, am I the first person to say, ‘happy Birthday’ to you?” Jong asked.

 

“Off course.” He remembered saying through the phone, with tears falling from his eyes.

 

“Key, are you upset?”

 

“No.”

 

“Okay then, we’ll meet at the same old place tomorrow.”

 

“Okay, I happen to have something to tell you too,”

 

“What’s so important?”

 

“It’s something about you and me,” He began, but clearly stopped before he got to far. “It will probably scare you,” he continued, wiping tears from his white skin. “I don’t know if you could accept it.”

 

-----

 

“Someone you like?” An awful voice interrupted his foggy mind, clearing images of the tri blonde boy away. “Don’t tell me it’s your classmate, that penniless fellow, oh what was his name?”

 

“You can’t even remember his name!”

 

“Should I be wasting my time to remember the name of that kind of penniless fellow?”

 

Key clearly seen his mom and himself arguing over Jong, the day they were suppose to meet. 

 

“If he’s someone that I want to be with forever, then you should remember it!”

 

“You’re just trying to make me angry...You purposely date a penniless fellow, to make me angry!”

 

“I don’t want to make you angry! But Jong really is someone I want to be with forever.”

 

*SLAP*

 

“The way you are with Jong, that’s sympathy, not love!” Key’s mom spat, after hitting her son across the face.

 

“I can’t just watch you take the wrong path!” 

 

Key’s body froze, sending shivers and a great amount of goosebumps through his body as images of himself getting hit by the car, falling down on the wet cold pavement. Feeling pain wrap itself around his body.

 

“You’ll regret it forever! Even if you hate me right now, I will not let you stay with that penniless fellow, and spend your days miserable!”

 

“Even if the whole world opposed to it, I still want to be with you.”

 

“Pink Dinosaur, I never wanted to throw you away, hurry and find your owner and tell him I never wanted to leave him, I really didn’t.”

 

“Taemin! Have you seen Jong? You must have right?” He remembered going everywhere searching for Jong after he had recovered from his injuries.

 

“What are you looking for him for? After graduation, Jong went back to Seoul and disappeared, he didn’t even contact us... Such a foolish fellow, getting hurt by you like that, wonder if he took it too hard on himself.... IT’S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU ARE AN EVIL PERSON!”

 

He did everything in his power to see him for just one brief moment. Even DJing at a radio station, announcing to everyone if they had seen him, or talking to his audience about this Dino geek.

 

“Dino Nerd, if you hear my voice, you will know who I am... I’m in Seoul even though I don’t know which city you’re in...But I’ve been looking for you.”

 

“Three years, and you still haven’t appeared in front of me! You’re dead meat! Dead Meat!... You’ve died 100 times already, this house I live in by myself, the only things that belong to you is this picture and pink panther.”  He remembered crying to the dino.

 

----------

 

“Jong,” Key crocked out, receiving a quick glance from the latter, as he faced towards Key.

 

“hmm?” He replied, still intoxicated.

 

“Where did you go off to?” He continued to ask, tears forcing its way down his cheeks.

 

“I’ve always been here.” Jonghyun replied.

“Then why couldn’t I ever find you?” Key began to whimper as those words exited.

 

 

I was the one that couldn’t find you.” Jonghyun answered, tears falling from his eyes too. “Why did you leave me?

 

“I didn’t leave you... More like, why didn’t you wait for me?”

 

“I thought you didn’t want me anymore.” Jonghyun Whimpered, shaking from his tears.

 

“I looked for you for so long, why didn’t you ever appear?...Why didn’t you wait for me?!” Key’s heart pounded against his chest, feeling the pain that he felt so many times.

 

“I did wait for you.. I kept waiting... I waited for you for a long time.”

 

“Jong, I’ve missed you a lot.” Key cried.

 

“Key, I’ve really missed you too.”

 

“Then let us never be separated again, okay?” Key mindlessly whimpered before Jonghyun leaned over, capturing Key’s lips in his. The lips he hadn’t tasted for so long, was finally here. It tasted to good, to be true.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALOHA! I am BACK! It's been TOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG!

First of all, I am so sorry for not udpating more frequently! I've beeeeeennnnn very very very very busy.... and When I wasn't busy, I was LAZY!!! LOL

Yeah!, Well, today I decided to not be a lazy but, and update! and so I did! BUT! I feel like this chapter is to rushed!!

Like I promised, the truth comes out-ish... LOL Well a couple of the truth came out, and like yeah they were INTOXICATED! LOL so you know how this will start up in the next chapter....

Anyway, I've been doing good... Work every here and there, and also school work, and working of Academy Project.=D Just found out, I won't be announced as a magan Cumlaude, which bummbed me out more -____- My G.P.A  is perfect for a Magna, but Since I dropped Senior Project, they wont allow me to be one ;( BOOOO! 

Anywho! THANKYOU FOR EVERYONE WHO HADN"T UNSUBSCRIBED!!!! I really appreciate it! Please SUSBCRIBE if you haven't already!!! and Please COMMENT!!! TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!!!!... I'll be updating my other fanfic:

Now That You're Gone: No Other Lover

This MARCH!! so watch out for that! and yeah! That's about it! THANKYOU AGAIN!!!! BYE!

*If you guys are confused, feel free to ask questions*