Chapter One

Two-Faced: Annyeonghaseyo Yeobo

 

Jonghyun's eyes slowly blinked open as his alarm goes off. As he motions to slap the off button, he checks the time, hoping he wouldn't have to go to class yet.

 

 

"Aigoo... I’m gonna be late.." Jonghyun groans as he gets up from his bed. He really doesn't want to go to class, not because he doesn't want to work or do anything productive, but because he's scared of what's going to happen. Last year, he almost got kidnapped a numerous amount of times. He shudders as he remembers, walking into the bathroom to get ready.

 

He walks back into his room and lazily slips into his dorky clothes. He checks his three shades of blonde colored hair, and sighs fixing his bow tie, and putting on his glasses. Staring at his own reflection as he remembers what his siblings had told him, two days before leaving for school.

 

~Flash Back~

 

“Jonghyun Shi,” Onew says as he ruffles up Jonghyun hair.

 

“YAH! HYUNG watch the hair!” Jonghyun says pouting, and giving his head a little shake as the hair perfectly places itself back to normal. 

 

“Remember, your registered as Kim Jong not Jonghyun,” Onew started, staring at a dumbfounded Jonghyun.

 

Jonghyun hesitated to answer. “Neh, why do I have to change my name? and wardrobe? and color my hair?” he sighed.

 

“Last year you were almost kidnapped many times... Everything happened because people knew we were rich,” Onew said shaking his head.

 

“We can’t let it happen again... Let’s start new,” a voice said behind them. They turned to see Juri walking to them. “New school, new name, and a new person,” Juri continued. 

 

“Jong has a different lifestyle from you, he’s poor, so you should start learning how to act,” Onew finished off. Trying in anyway to comfort Jonghyun.

 

~End Flashback~

 

Jonhyun gulps as he walks into the school yard, looking down at his feet so nobody would see his face. He realized people taking notice in him, he starts to panic rushing to his class.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“I’m sure you’ve all heard about the new student coming today. Let’s see... his name is,” Mr. Choi then looks at a piece of paper and continues to say, “Kim Jong.”

The bell rings as, Jonghyun opens the door out of breath 

 

“Sorry,” Jonghyun says between pants, “I got lost” 

 

----------------------------------------Jonghyun’s POV-----------------------------------------

 

Everyone stopped and stared at me once I entered the room.

 

“Annyeong, My name is Kim Jong,” I say, flashing a nervous smile.

 

“Wassup NERD!” a built muscular guy yells out from the far right of the room.

 

“Zip-it Taecyeon!...” the teacher says before introducing himself “I’m Mr. Choi.”

 

“Nice to meet you,” I say bowing down to show respect.

 

“Let’s see here,” the teacher mumbles to himself, “you can sit between Taemin and Sekyung,” a few guys in the class gasps a little before Booing.

 

“Okay?!. Um.. Where are they?” I ask, feeling a bit nervous from the reactions of my classmates. I then see two hands raise up.

 

“Right here.”

 

I look to the corner of the room with the desks closest to the window. I see a redhead boy smiling at my direction. He looks awfully young to be in college. I tore my gaze away from the redhead and stared at the black haired girl named Sekyung. She was gorgeous, probably the prettiest girl I’ve seen so far.

 

I walk to my desk and throw my things on it. Fumbling around for a pencil, feeling a little embarrassed because I noticed Sekyung watching me.

 

“A-Annyeong.”

 

“Annyeong,” She has the sweetest voice, which sent shivers down my spine. She stared at me with deep, dark brown eyes.

 

“You’re Sekyung, right?” I try to carry along the conversation.

 

“Yep, and you’re Jong, am I right?”

 

I nod feverishly and turned around to face the front, where Mr. Choi was standing.

 

A few minutes after facing the front of the class, the door bursts open, everyone stopped and stares at the figure near the door. So pretty...no, Beautiful! Gorgeous! Absolutely amazing! I’ve never seen such a pretty BOY in my life. WAIT!! WHAT am I saying!!

 

“Key, Key, Key, Key...” everyone whispered. I noticed Sekyung taking her gaze off of me, as she looks at Key. 

 

Milky white flawless skin, big brown feline eyes, jet black hair with colorful fringes, and a slender body. Just gorgeous. STOP THINKING THAT WAY!!.. The person so called Key, made his way to the desk in front of me, rolling his eyes before taking a seat. 

 

I felt a tap on my shoulder, sending me back to reality. I turn to my left facing a young redhead boy, who looks to young for college.

 

“Annyeong,” he says with a bright smile. 

 

“Hey, you’re Taemin right?”

 

“Neh, and-”

 

“I’m Minho,” said a deep voice behind us, interrupting Taemin.

 

I turned around to see, a tall guy reaching his hand out for a handshake. “Nice to meet you,” I said gladly shaking his hand.

 

“Minho,” Taemin whispers. I looked at both of them confused. “Minho and I are best friends.”

 

“BOYFRIENDS,” Minho quickly corrected mindlessly starring at Taemin, who was blushing a deep red.

 

My jaws dropped hearing this, “Yo-you guys are dating?” I stuttered.

 

“Neh, Just recently,” Minho whispers while a smirk crept up on his face.

 

“Aigoo! Minho, don’t make up lies like that!” Taemin protested. “We’re not dating, although Minho wish’s we were.” 

 

Minho’s cheeks started to change from his usual pale skin to a slight red.

 

Key who was sitting in front of me abruptly stood up, making his chair fall backwards. He turned around to face us and closed the space between me and him.

 

---------------------------------------------Key’s POV-------------------------------------------

 

“Yo-you guys are dating?” the new kid said triggering my anger switch. 

 

I tried to calm my self down before I end up doing something I’ll regret later on.

 

“Aigoo! Minho Don’t make up lies like that!” That’s it!!!

 

“SHUT UP!!!!” 

I quickly stood up knocking my chair backwards, turning around to face the new kid. All eyes were on me as I closed the space between me and him. Stopping in front of his desk, he looked up at me nervously, staring into his eyes and I immediately see fear. A smirk formed on my face, as I quickly lashed out my hand slapping him across the face.

 

----------------------------------------Jonghyun’s POV-----------------------------------------

 

Key stood above me staring into my eyes, I was scared and I knew something bad and painful was going to happen.

 

*SMACK*

 

My head snapped to the right and my glasses flew off, as Key’s hand contacted my face. Although Key’s hand was soft, his slap was very painful. I watched Key walk back to his seat like nothing had happened, as I caressed my flaming red cheeks. WHAT THE HELL IS HIS PROBLEM!! A SIMPLE “BE QUIET” WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE...

 

------------------------------------------Third POV----------------------------------------------

 

Right after the bell rang Jonghyun, Taemin, and Minho exited the classroom.

 

“Our classmates must really hate me..” Jonghyun said defeatedly, still rubbing his cheeks which stung a little less. “Taecyeon keeps bothering me, and that BOY in front of me didn’t seem to like me either.”

 

“That’s KIM KIBUM!” Minho yelled out, “He doesn’t like anyone!”

 

“Yah!! Minho, that’s rude,” Taemin hissed “Key is not a bad person, I think his just Misunderstood.” Taemin said protectively, crossing his arms.

 

“Well, he has a very strange personality and he’s so unsociable and eccentric...” Minho retorted, trying to get his point across. “He’s notorious around school, he’s just a DIVA! That’s why we call him Key.” Minho concluded before Taemin could smack the back of his head.

 

----------------------------------------Jonghyun’s POV-----------------------------------------

 

Shivers ran down my spine, hearing those information coming from Minho. I can’t help but to feel a little pity for Key, he doesn’t have friends in this school. Maybe, just maybe he would be a little nicer if he did have friends.

 

Taemin, Minho, and I went our separate ways after our little gossip session. Well, Minho’s gossip session. As I walk towards my dorm, I see Key coming my way. Fear immediately took over my body. I turned around facing the other direction, standing frozen, hoping she was just passing by. ‘please pass by, don’t notice me!’

 

“Hey..” a stranger said, placing their hand on my shoulder. 

 

I hope it’s not key! I hope it’s not key! I turned around, looking into his beautiful feline eyes.

 

“K-K-Key,” I stuttered, sweat starting to form on my forehead. Taking a gulp of saliva, as I bowed my head.

 

“Fitting in so quickly are you?” he said smirking. Closing the space between us, his face inches away from mine. “Where did you get your glasses?!” 

 

“huh?” I asked furrowing my brows in confusion.

 

“I’m asking where you got those shameful, ugly glasses?! and explain your clothes while your at it,” Key spat out, few showers of spit landing on my face.

 

Let’s have a little fun Key! I thought as I fixed my clothes and glasses. “Key... you want my glasses and clothes?” I said playfully smiling at key. Flapping my eyes, looking innocent.

 

“In your dreams!” he laughed before continuing. “What was your name again?”

 

“Kim Jong.” I said.

 

Key smiled before walking pass me, at that moment I remembered all the gossip Minho said earlier. I felt bad for Key, he didn’t have any friends around school, and was always alone. I wouldn’t mind being friends with him

 

I turned around facing the back of Key who was a couple feet away from me. “KEY?!”

 

He shifted his body to a comfortable position where he could see me. “Neh?”

 

“K-Key... Um... D-D-Do you wanna be f-f-friends?” I asked, getting nervous and scared of how he would react.

 

Key widened his eyes, his face all red.

 

---------------------------------------------Key’s POV-------------------------------------------

 

“K-Key... Um... D-Do you wanna be f-f-friends?” Jong asked, stuttering.

 

Shivers ran down my spine, goosebumps crept up on my skin. Is he really asking me this? Why? Nobody ever asked me that, everyone was scared of. My eyes widened in shock, as I stood there frozen. My face softened as Jong walked towards me. I snapped out of it. “You want to become friends with me?” I asked trying to confirm if I heard right.

 

“Neh,” he said nodding his head.

 

I felt flustered and blush, my eyes turned watery forming tears. I abruptly turned around hiding my tears as it ran down my face. I hated him for breaking down my walls. A hand turned me around to face him. He caressed my cheek, and wiped the tears off my face. It felt good, but I can’t let people see me vulnerable. My mind was a cloudy mess, I couldn’t think straight, questions running through my head. What just happened? Why is he doing this? Does he really want to be friends? 

 

After a few seconds of staying in this position, I realized what just happened, slapping his hand away, and quickly walked the other direction. More tears ran down my face, as I walked faster. Why am I braking down?! This can’t be happening!!

 

----------------------------------------Jonghyun’s POV-----------------------------------------

 

“You want to become friends with me?” I stared into his eyes before answering “Neh.” 

 

I could see in his eyes that he was confused and nervous. Key’s eyes were built up with tears, spinning around as he let out a soft whimper. Furrowing my brows in confusion, What should I do? 

 

Taking hold of Key’s shoulder I spun him around to face me. Not knowing what got into me I caressed his cheeks mindlessly, wiping those tears that stained his flawless cheeks. Key, you’re so beautiful.

 

After a few seconds, Key slapped my hand away and he walked off with his hand covering his face, not saying a word. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry That I so much at writing stories xD LOL I'll be happy ot answer any questions you guys have xD If yo uguys are confused xd LOl and If anyone can make a poster, please do TY! haha omg and sorry again I at writing -_-