Something smells fishy...

Just one wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was woken up from the sound of my clock alarm going off. Approaching the bathroom I noticed I wasn’t in my pyjamas, I was still in my yesterdays clothes. Now that I think about it, I don’t remember what happened after I entered the car. I quickly broke out of my thoughts and closed the bathroom door.

I headed down stairs to have breakfast. “Goodmorning Honey” my mother spoke and ate her breakfast. “Whoa you sure are carrying a lot of things today” said Dae Jung, looking at what I was holding in my hands, which was my bag on my right hand and Key’s uniform blazer on my left hand. “I walked towards one of the desks that had no things on it and placed my bag and Key’s uniform on it.

“Omma, why didn’t you wake me up yesterday, when we have returned home?” I asked while walking towards my seat to eat. “You were deep asleep so we didn’t” she replied looking at the desk where I placed my things. Minho came in and walked towards his seat, I guess he has to work today too…does he work everyday.

"so how did I get from sleeping in the car to sleeping in my own bed?” I questioned my mother. “I carried you” Minho spoke and started to eat. “Ohhh, now that makes sense…thankyou oppa!” I said smiling at him, even though he wasn’t looking at me.

“Hara, why do you have Kim Ki Bum’s blazer?” I heard my mother speak. I turned to see her standing next to the desk which I have placed my stuff on earlier. She was holding Key’s blazer in her hands with a confused look in her face. “I uh..was clea, I mean holding on to it for him” I answered, leaving the cleaning part out. “Why? Did he lose it or something?” Dae Jung asked. “Y-yes, he left it in class and I didn’t want it to get stolen so I took it, I am going to return it to him today” I answered. “How kind of you to do that” my mother came and kissed my head. Minho suddenly stood up and heading for the door, but got stopped when Dae Jung called him, “Minho, I need to speak with you so don’t leave the mansion yet.”

*What did Dae Jung want to speak to Minho about?* I thought.

I left the mansion early to give Key’s blazer. I was still thinking about what Dae Jung wants to talk to Minho about. “is Minho in trouble?” I thought. I was walking in the hallway to my classroom and to my surprise I saw a girl who looked familiar…*Oh my gosh, it was that girl who tried to kill me with her yelling and tried to kill my arm with her hands gripping on it* I froze in shock. I quickly ran back to the corner of the hallway. Gripping tightly onto Key’s blazer I whispered in panic, “what do I do, what do I do…” I peeked to see if she was still there or not. Is she waiting for me? To ask me more questions? To kill me? I thought in horror and covered my face with Key’s blazer.

“Yah, what are you doing to my blazer?” I heard someone called and I saw Key standing in front of me. “I told you to clean it, not make it more filthier” he grabbed his blazer from my hands. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to” feeling a bit hurt. “Weren’t you cold when you left the classroom yesterday?” I asked, while he started to put on his blazer. “Of course I was, thanks to you” he spoke while fixing his blazer’s collar. “Why are you standing here?” he asked, finally finished fixing his blazer. “That girl from yesterday is outside our classroom” I replied and took another peek. “You are scared of her?” he blurted out and smirked. I just ignored him and sighed.

“I think, she’s here to see YoSeob, not you” Key spoke and started to walk towards the classroom. “Key!” I called, but he just kept walking. He might be right, maybe she was here to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter