Wrong Feelings

Just one wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was in my bedroom, sitting down on the edge of the bed and staring down at the wooden floor. I couldn't get Minho out of my head. I was thinking of how he was feeling, and what he was doing at this moment. It felt like my tears were about to come back the longer I thought about leaving him.

"Are you going to answer that?" I bring my head up to face my mother whom just entered my room holding on a plate containing food. I then directed my eyes to my phone which was vibrating away on my nightstand, indicating a call from someone.

I let out a small sigh,

It couldn't be from Minho.

My mother handed me the plate of food containing grapes, berries on the side and a well made sandwich in the middle before picking up my cellphone. I could hear how happy she was through her voice as she answered it.

I, on the other hand, was beginning to feel as if this whole thing had not hit her one bit. Was she not sad about Minho being away? Was she going to act like Minho was not even a part of this family? Why was she so happy?

"Yes, she's here. I will pass you to her" She finally says, handling me the phone.

I look over at the caller I.D while she still holds the phone out waiting for me to take it. But my mind and emotions were all over the place, all I wanted to do was be alone. I didnt want to eat, I didn't want to talk, I didn't want to see anyone, and I certainly didn't want to speak to Key at this moment.

My mother noticed my behaviour right away, however she still insisted that I take the phone and to speak with Key by taking my hand and placing the phone on it. 

"Hara." She orders, and I have no other choice but to answer.

"H-hey Key" I answer, suprised over how my voice sounds, I sounded moody almost and Key did not deserve that.

Key sighs in relief that I was home. He also tells- no, he threatens me that I better show up at school this coming Monday or I was going to dead. I don't say much as I continue to hold the phone next to my ear, I just listened to whatever Key said and answered with simple answers like "oh's" and "I see's"

The call ends relatively quickly because Key probably sensed why. I bid him goodbye and promised him that I would see him on Monday.

"He seemed to be very worried about you" My mother sits down next to me.

"He's been stopping by our home looking for you, at first I thought he was one of those highschool kids going from house to house causing trouble, but when he asked for you, I was taken aback since I should've remembered his face." I didn't need to look at my mothers face, but I knew she was smiling.

She sensed that not only I hadn't even touched my food, but I didn't respond to her in anyway. She turns towards me and tilts my face up to look at her.

"Minho is going to be alright. Your father is going to keep an eye on him, so please eat and rest up." My mother caress my face and pushes my hair back.

"You don't need to worry this much." She sighs.

"You know, before I decided to move us here." Her hands comes down to rest next to her.

"I was always worried about you and Minho. I worry that you two might not get along..." She pauses and I could tell she was choosing her words wisely about what to say next.

"But I guess I was wrong. You two are actually suprisingly quite close."

 

~~~

 

Someone was calling my name as I arrived in the classroom door. I recongized that happy tone of voice and before I could turn to face him, YoSeob lunged towards me, throwing his strong arms around my neck before pulling me closer to him.

"Oh my gosh, where have you been, what have you been up to, why didn't you respond to my texts, when did you get back, why are you not answering!" YoSeob runs out of breath and I giggle a bit. I couldn't believe I was so lucky to have him as a friend. He's so goofy and adorable that I couldn't help but let out a small smile.

"Hands off you weirdo" I respond, failing to take his arm away from me.

YoSeob makes a whiny sound and pulls me closer to him.

"You heard the girl" A voice behind us says out loud. Causing us to turn and to face Key. YoSeob pouts feeling hurt but still clings on to me.

I look at Key in front of me, and as usual, his uniform is never worn the right way. His tie is still a mess and his shirt buttons are all not aligned.

"Yah, hands off already! You are forgetting who she's dating!" Key cuts his eye contact with me and begins to yank a stubborn, heart brokened male off of me.

 

~~~

 

"Hara, you've been missed quite dearly" Everyone's attention turned bookworm Dongwoon who happened to join us on our table.

The four of us were having lunch and it wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter