Sunshine

Just one wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Did anyone watch SHINee's hilarious CF for Etude? The one with Sulli. Good god, it was too adorable and the boys were so perfect as always. Go check it out if you haven't!

 

Yoseob, Taemin, Key and I were playing a game of volleyball with some of other students on the shore of Jeju's beautiful sandy beach. The sun was beaming to it's fullest making the game much more enjoyable. The teams were small but it was enough. Yoseob, Taemin and Key were a team and I was paired up with two other boys who were interested in the game which Yoseob had organised. You would also be wondering why I was not on the team with them and let me tell you. Yoseob wanted to be on the same team as me. Taemin wanted that as well, but the worse of them all was Key. The person who practically nearly threw a fit.

"Do you even know how to play volleyball, Taemin?" Key let out a sigh, as he watched poor Taemin miss blocking the incoming volleyball.

Taemin shook his head before Yoseob patted his shoulder indicating to him that it was alright. Key rolled his eyes before fetching the ball. I didn't have any clue as to why Key was acting like such a big bully. He has been this edgy since the day we played that staring game.

The game resumed once Key returned, the game was going well for about few seconds until one of the guys from my team spiked the ball and it went directly towards Taemin, Taemin's face to be exact.

Yoseob and I both gasped at the same time seeing Taemin on the ground. Yoseob quickly ran over to help him up and I told the guys we needed a timeout. "Come on, you obviously saw that coming. What the hell Taemin?" Key remarked.

"Are you okay? You're not hurt are you?" I stood in front of Taemin slightly worried. The hit was definitely hard and probably his face was now numb.

"I think I'm fine" Taemin responded, his eyes didn't seem to want to meet mine as he looked at Yoseob. Yoseob exclaimed with horror written on his face few seconds later "You're not fine! You are bleeding."

My eyes widened at Yoseob's comment, he was right. Taemin's nose slowly dripped out blood.

"Omo, we need to get you to the nurse. You are not fine" I unintentionally shrieked out causing the rest of the guys to jolt a bit. Yoseob pulled Taemin along who used his shirt to try to stop the bleeding. Poor thing, it wouldn't stop though. I tried to follow them but someone prevented me from taking another step forward. 

It was Key, he took grasp on my wrist. "What is it?" I asked him in confusion before turning my head back seeing Taemin and Yoseob walking further and further away.

"Let Yoseob take care of it. You don't need to go."

"Why are you being like this? I am worried and Taemin is your friend so why aren't you worried?" I tried freeing my wrist from his grip but it only made it worse. I seriously didn't know what's happening to Key, during this whole trip it seemed like he has developed a grudge against Taemin or something.

Key let out a frustrated growl before pulling me away to god who knows where. He finally stopped once we've reached the cabins, not any cabin though, the boys cabin. I gulped before slowing down my pace but it was useless since I was practically being dragged. "K-Key I'm not supposed to be here" I began to look around my surroundings praying that there aren't any teachers around or I am seriously dead meat once they find me trespassing since this was the ONLY BOYS area.

My comment was ignored, Key didn't say anything until he finally closed the door to his cabin. I didn't catch what he had said since I was fidgeting and worried sick, worried about getting caught. It wasn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter