What miracle?

Just one wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dinner was set and I heard my mother calling me from the staircase. I finished up the question I was working on for homework. I walked downstairs and sat down in the dining room. Dae Jung and my mother were laughing about something, when I noticed that the seat in the opposite direction to me was empty, I asked “where’s oppa?”. Dae Jung replied, “he won’t be joining us tonight”. hmm…weird I thought. “is he still working?” I questioned. “no sweetie, he has gone out. Do you need him for something” my mother replied and started to eat her food. “nope” I replied. “eat your food before it gets cold” Dae Jung spoke and smiled at me. I wonder where Minho went…now that I think about it, I didn’t see him when I came back from school.

“goodmorning oppa!” I saw him come out of his room same as me. “you didn’t come home for dinner yesterday, where were you?” I walked towards him and stared at his face to make him reply and not dodge the question. He finished closing his bedroom door and replied “I went out”. “out where?” I stared at him more and hope that he answer it properly. “it’s none of your business” he suddenly spoke outloud, which made me jumped and stood in shock while he walked away heading for the stairs. That..was probably the first time he got angry at me. He is usually calm and…kind, I guess…he doesn’t like to be questioned. “sorry..” I said in the empty hallway.

“WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!” Key’s yelling nearly deafened me. “Kibum! Sit down and be quiet!” Mr Seung shouted in anger. Heres how it all started, You know that Science Fair project. Well it turns out Key will be participating in it with me. Someone gave in the project paper with my name and Key’s name on it. Let me tell you Key wasn’t the only one screaming, I was too…well in my head. I mean who wants to be in the same group as him! I mean come on what are the chances of him working and doing something…0 I tell you!. I sighed and saw YoSeob staring at me with a huge smile on his face. “you did this, didn’t you!” Key screamed at me, when me and YoSeob were walking to the cafeteria. “I don’t know what your talking about” I replied and looked at him. “you did this to get back at me for not doing cleanup duty!” he yelled. “Yah! I told you I didn’t do it!” I shouted at him, since he was starting to really hurt my ear drums. “come with me and explain it to Mr Seung” Key spoke, finally lowering his voice. Maybe because he couldn’t compete with my yelling anymore. “there is nothing to explain Key, now can we all just go eat?” YoSeob spoke. “I want out of this and you are going to explain it to him” he spoke in frustration and grabbed my wrist. “Key! Quit pulling!, Mr Seung isn’t going to change his mind!” I yelled at him while trying to break free from his tight grip of my wrist. “he will! If you ask him to” he replied and walked faster. We arrived back at the classroom to find Mr Seung busy typing something on the computer. “Key, Hara, how may I help you two?” he spoke when he saw Key and I approaching. “Hara wants to ask you something” Key spoke and looked at me. “I uh..made a mistake on the project paper about the group members” I blurted. “Oh my gosh! I can’t believe I lied to the teacher!” I screamed in my head and felt guilty. “what kind of mistake?” Mr Seung asked. “I was supposed to be doing the project with YoSeob and not him” I replied and pointed to Key. “Kibum, is this your old trick of getting out of doing the Art project?” Mr Seung spoke and looked angry. HA! He is busted I shouted in my head. “I am not changing groups and you better work hard on this project” Mr Seung spoke and went back to typing on his computer. Key gave me this look like he couldn’t believe what Mr Seung has just said.

“Key, it isn’t my fault” I spoke while walking behind him. “I seriously didn’t hand in that paper to Mr Seung” I spoke again. “I wasn’t getting revenge on you” I spoke and ran to walk next to him. He didn’t reply and just kept walking. “KIBUM!” I yelled in annoyance and ran ahead and stopped him from walking, since he wasn’t replying. “what?” he replied. “since we are stuck together doing this project, we should try getting along” I said. “get along with you? No thanks” he said in shock and walked around me. This guy.. aishh! How rude can he be?! I screamed in frustration in my head. “look I am sorry! If I did anything to you” I shouted and saw him stopped walking. “your crazy you know that?” he turned around and spoke. Was that his way of accepting apologies? And why am I apologizing? I sighed

“Did you gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter