Holding On

Just one wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School simply went by in snail pace. The weather was gloomy and rainy causing our moods to darken as it already were.

"Come on. I am sure it's not that serious" Dongwoon says through the silence, placing his book down in the process.

I sensed that he was looking over to each one of us one by one, reading our expressions.

"Hara, your food is going to get cold" Taemin who sat to my right says, watching me play with my food. My appetite was getting worse, since yesterday till now I wass till feeling anxious and just simply sick to the brim. I couldn't concentrate in anything I do, I couldn't speak as if my voice had left me, I couldn't look into anyone's eyes as it will definitely trigger my downpour emotions.

I was a mess, and this was due to Key being absent for almost 3 days.

"Where is Yoseob anyway, shouldn't he be here? Why did he suddenly pull in a sick day" I hear Dongwoon say out in slight irritation. He was sitting in front of me and Taemin and I could tell he was staring at Taemin waiting for an answer.

"I am not sure why he's not answering my calls either, him and Key's cellphones are off" Taemin answers, but it wasn't really an answer which Dongwoon and myself were looking for.

I let out a sigh, before I sensed Taemin do something which took me by suprise.

Taemin stands and takes a hold of my wrist, tugging me a little causing me to look at him and to stand in the process, Dongwoon furrows his eyebrows at the scene in front of him.

I stare at a worried Taemin and his grip on my hand tightens.

"Let's go" I hear him say, but I was still confused. What did he mean by going, we are at school, at the cafeteria, what possibly did he mean by lets go?

"Taemin you really need to work on your vocabulary." Dongwoon says.

Taemin takes his eyes off me and looks over to Dongwoon. "What I mean was that we should find out what's really happening with Key, because we are not going to get answers sitting here.

"And you-" Taemin directs his eyes back towards me as he struggles to finish his sentence.

"And you need to see him." He says.

"So let's go" Taemin convinces.

 

~~~

 

I was feeling so worried, was this the right thing to do? Me seeing Key and going to his home uninvited again? I know that last time I did something like this, he was surely not happy, but this was different wasn't it? After what he had told me about the situation with his father, I am sure this time will be different.

"Hara, I'm so sorry" I hear Taemin say softly, we were walking side by side and I was confused as to why he suddenly apologized. Throughout the walk I had been so drawn into my thoughts that I probably missed some of the stuff Taemin had said, that was IF he had said anything at all. Bottom line was that I was not fully in my right mind.

"Why are you apologizing?" I ask, looking over to him.

Taemin had his eyes focused ahead, but I could tell he was choosing not to look at me.

"I just made you skip school and I didn't even consider your feeling on this. You probably didn't even want to do this."

I stopped in my tracks and tugged Taemin by the arm a little, stopping him from walking. He complies and turns to face me. Wondering if he had said the wrong thing or possibly the right thing making that statement to be true.

"I am grateful for you to do this. It's true, I need to see Key and you gave me the strength to do so." I gave Taemin a small smile and I swore that his worried expression on his face had dissapeared instantly.

"I just didn't want to see you so down" Taemin says, his eyes looking at the ground and definitely avoiding my eyes.

I shook away the memory of Key telling me about Taemin's feelings. Tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter