Surprise!

Just one wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I opened the door to the mansion, while closing it I heard someone spoke “why are you home so late?”

*Oh my gosh!* I screamed in my head, feeling a bit frightened while I spun around to see someone sitting on one of the steps on the staircase. “Oh it's only you” I relaxed when I saw Minho in the lobby, and not a thief. Gosh he can be creepy sometimes. “I had cleaning duty” I replied. He suddenly stood up and walked towards me.

“Omma and appa called, we are heading out for dinner tonight.

*Hmm..I wonder why we are heading out for dinner* I thought. “Oppa, I need to ask you where is the phone located at in this mansion?” I asked while looking into his eyes. “It’s behind the staircase” he said and turned heading to the dining room. “Ok thanks!” I replied. Now that I know where the phone is located at, I will know where to reach the police if I happen to encounter a real thief.

I showered and got prepared to head out tonight, I was brushing my hair then I noticed that Key’s uniform Blazer was lying in a chair in my room. “Why am I the one who has to clean it?” I sighed. I grabbed his Blazer and thought about wasn’t he cold when he stormed out? *Why didn’t he just come back and get it? Maybe he had another blazer?* my thoughts ran across my head when I was cleaning it.

“Hara?” Minho called and knocked on my bedroom door. I quickly left Key’s Blazer in the sink and ran for the door. “Oppa what is it?” i said, opening the door to let him in. “Come down stairs and eat something, we are leaving in 20minutes” he spoke. I walked back to the bathroom. “I will be there in few more minutes, I need to finish something” I said, blow drying the blazer after I have washed it.

“Why are you drying a blazer that isn’t yours?” he asked while standing in the entrance to my bathroom. “I don’t know…” I replied and thought about what he said. *WHY am I cleaning Key’s mess?* I thought, he was the one who tried to take my duster and made a mess on his uniform.

"Tell Kibum to clean his own uniform from now on” Minho spoke and grabbed my blow dryer from me and turned it off. “Oppa, how did you know it was Key’s?” I stared at him. Minho just pointed to the name tag that was in blazer, it was written 'Kim Ki Bum.' Ohh right, the name tag that’s where he got it from.

“Now go eat something before omma and appa comes back”. He was right, I do need to eat something, I am starving. Key’s uniform just needs drying, it will dry up overnight. I hung his uniform in the bathrooms hook and followed Minho.

“Hara! Minho!” I heard my mother calling us when she and Dae Jung came back from work. I quickly finished eating my last piece of food and went to the lobby to see them. Minho, who was walking down the stairs coming from his room. “Hara did Minho tell you we are heading out for dinner tonight?” my mother asked while coming over to give me a hug. “Ne, he did” I said. “Good then, lets get going” Dae Jung spoke while putting his work stuff down in the table. “You have eaten right?” my mother asked me. “Yup, just finished” I smiled at her. I saw Minho walking out of mansion, and I followed. My mother walked next to me, while Dae Jung went last and closed the mansion’s door. I saw the car which I used to get driven to school parked outside our gate. Dae Jung sat in the drivers seat, while my mother sat in the front next to him, leaving Minho and I sitting in the back seat.

“Soo..what’s the occasion?” I asked in excitement when Dae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter