Game on

Just one wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“You’re Hara?!” a familiar voice shouted which made me look up to see who it was. It was the guy who bumped into me this morning. “Hongki?” I spoke in shock. I cant believe it, YoSeob and Taemin got him to be my flirt mate…he doesn’t seem like the type who would agree with what we are bout to do. “do you guys know each other?” Taemin asked in surprise. “well no, I’ve only seen her this morning when I bumped into her” Hongki replied and smiled at me. “oh my gosh why does it have to be him! His smile is killing me, in a good way” I thought and smiled back. Here we are walking to the cafeteria when YoSeob and Taemin who brought me to meet Hongki.

My mind kept telling me to turn back and forget what I was about to do but my heart told me to hold on and go with it because this may actually make Key stop from continuing to flirt with other girls.

So there we were, sitting down in the cafeteria table with Key in front of me looking at me. “I heard you only moved here few weeks ago” Hongki suddenly spoke which made me snap out from staring at Key. “yeah” I replied and looked at Hongki who was sitting next to me on the left. “no wonder I didn’t know about you, how are you finding this school?” Hongki spoke again this time he smiled a bit. “the schools great” I responded while smiling back. “aish I knew this was a bad idea! Key’s not even buying this act” my mind yelled in frustration. Suddenly Key stood up which caused Taemin to quickly ask “where are you going?”. “yah I’m still hungry” Key replied and walked off. “YoSeob! It isn’t working!” I spoke in worry and annoyance. “no it will work” he replied and looked to see if Key was coming back. “what isn’t working?” Dongwoon asked which made me look at him in horror. I didn’t realize that Dongwoon was sitting with us today! He was sitting next to Key facing YoSeob. “Hara’s trying to get Key back since he is flirting with other girls” Taemin filled in and explained to him. “why don’t you just do it the easy way” Dongwoon spoke and looked at me. “what easy way?” I asked. “tell him” Dongwoon replied and went back to eating. “no stop giving in to the easy way, this is what he wants you to do!” YoSeob spoke like he was playing a game and that game isn’t going to end until he wins, which of course is beating Key. “don’t worry I got it under control so chill you guys” Hongki spoke and looked at me. “under control?” I thought just when Taemin suddenly whispered “here is comes!”.

“Hara do you have a boyfriend?” Hongki asked when Key came back and sat down in front of me. I looked at Hongki in surprise and replied “no”. “oh good” Hongki spoke and smiled at me. Ok his smile is going to kill me any second now, I think I was attracted to his smile! “aigoo you two should go out” Taemin spoke outloud which made me look at him in shock. “omo yeah! You two look good together” YoSeob added. “calm down Hara, this is just them acting” I told myself and looked at Key. Key of course was busy eating his lunch and seemed like he didn’t hear what Taemin and YoSeob were talking about. I was shocked to see Key not reacting like what I expected him to. Just then I felt Hongki leaning towards me with his head which made me look at him in confusion. “maybe we should…” Hongki spoke while looking into my eyes intensely. “mwo?!” I thought and somehow I couldn’t keep my eyes off of his. Soon Hongki’s head was so close to mine that I had trouble breathing. “omo! If his plan was to do this I soooooo didn’t want to do it!” my mind screamed in panic as my eyes were still locked with his making it hard for me if Key was buying this and please tell me he is! “what if he D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter