Busted

Just one wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So…I see you two have sorted out your problems” YoSeob spoke. We were on our way back to class when lunch ended with Key in front of us. “you think so?” I asked feeling unsure. “well..he did go visit you yesterday didn’t he?” YoSeob asked. Key actually did but I don’t know if he was just feeling sorry me or he really DID cared? “yeah…” I responded. “see! You guys did sort out what ever your problems were, I was scared you didn’t” YoSeob said in his happy voice. “yah why were you scared?” I asked in surprise. “uh its just that I wanted my best friends to get along?” YoSeob spoke, his answer was more like a question. We reached the classroom and YoSeob spoke “Hara…if you need to talk about your feelings about him then I am happy to listen”. Omo he knows I like Key?! Am I that easy to read? Ugh I think he knew since I keep staring at Key…I turned around to face him. “how did..you know?” I spoke in horror. “I’m smart” YoSeob replied with a big smile on his face, it was more like an compliment he gave himself. “but I guess I was a bit wrong since I thought you liked Key” he spoke again this time his smile faded a bit. What do you mean you thought I liked Key? didn’t he think I liked Key? “what?” I asked in confusion. YoSeob looked like he has seen a ghosts or something since he didn’t move or speak. “but..didn’t you like Gi Kwang!?” he yelled suddenly breaking out of his shock. He thinks I like Gi Kwang?! Oh my gosh all this time he was talking about Gi Kwang?! “you two coming inside or do you want to pay a visit to Mrs Kyong?” Mr Seung suddenly appeared next to us outside of the classroom. Me and YoSeob walked in class both us feeling shocked, not shocked to visit Mrs Kyong but shocked to realize that I have told YoSeob that I liked Key.

He might not know…I mean there is a chance that YoSeob wouldn’t know that I like Key since he thought I like Gi Kwang he isn’t that smart see…aish who am I kidding he probably knows.
Sitting down on my seat I looked at YoSeob who was next to me. He looked at me and smiled. “see he doesn’t know! Right? Right??” I yelled in my head and looked at him in panic. His eyes then left mine and made their way towards the back…the back where Key was sitting. “NOOOO! He better not tell him” I yelled in my head and tried to grab YoSeob’s attention. “yah what is wrong with you” Key suddenly asked when he saw YoSeob’s big smile and was looking at Key. I prayed that he wouldn’t answer or I am dead. “oh nothing~” YoSeob spoke which seemed like he was high and was singing. “no talking or singing in this class” Mr Seung suddenly spoke in front of his desk looking at YoSeob and Key.

“YoSeob I need to talk to you” I called him before he left the classroom for home. “Hara if its about HIM then don’t worry I won’t tell him~” he spoke and smiled at me. But how come when he says it, it sounds like he doesn’t mean it. “Wait!” I called but he left at that second. Great I am dead…he is so telling Key and worse he doesn’t even like me!! I don’t even want to imagine Key’s reaction. Speaking of Key, today I didn’t get to ask him about what he was on about last time he visited me since we got cut off by Minho. “Hey can I talk to you for a second?” I heard someone spoke behind me. I turned around to see Key standing not far from me. “don’t tell me YoSeob has already said something to him!” I thought. “has YoSeob said anything weird lately to you?” Key asked and looked a bit uncomfortable. “weird?” I asked and thought about what the weird things that YoSeob has told me or thought of like how he thinks I like Gi Kwang. Aish! Why do he think I like him?! It is the opposite. “no..nope” I replied and looked at him. “why?” I spoke again. “nothing” he quickly replied and smiled. Ok now I am seriously freaking out about what he meant by something weird. “yah tell me what it is” I asked desperately. It must be “something” since he is all happy. “no really, its nothing I’ll see you tomorrow” he replied and walked off. “aish don’t tell me then, I’ll make YoSeob tell me” I mumbled in annoyance while seeing him walk away.

I saw Minho standing next to the school entrance he wasn’t alone though. He was surrounded by a bunch of students. At first I thought he was hurt so I quickly walked faster, reaching him and this bunch of people around him I heard “who are you waiting for?” someone with a girly voice asked. Hmm…should I interrupt their conversation? Do they know Minho? My eyes scanned the crowd and it hit me “omo! They are flirting with Minho!, My stepbrother Minho!, The creepy, lifeless Minho! Ok the last part was a bit mean but it was true. “My sister” he r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter