...to break

Just one wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sigh…not again. I walked out of bed woken up from my sleep, or should I say nightmare. I had the same dream again but this time…the figures face was clear, it was Minho’s. I am seriously going to start thinking about not sleeping ever again. Am I scared of Minho? Not really…“stupid dream! Just go away!” I spoke outloud when I slammed the bathroom door, getting sick of having useless nightmares that keep repeating itself.

“Where is appa and umma?” I asked when I entered the dining room to see only Minho sitting down and eating. “they left for work early today” he replied without looking at me. What’s with his sudden change of attitude? Yesterday he was all kind, lets not forget the weird hug and now it seems like he’s back to his old distant self. Just when I thought he would open up to me…oh and maybe TELL me he didn’t kill anyone that would be great! “so..what was in that room?” I asked and looked at him. I was sitting on the other side of the table so it was easy to see his face. “there is nothing in that room, just stay away from it” he replied and looked up to meet my eyes. If there was nothing in it, then what’s the problem!? I shouted in annoyance in my head, I want answers, not lies. Ugh asking him is useless.

“You don’t look so well…” YoSeob whispered to me when I sat down in class. Let me see, getting nightmares is tough enough, but not knowing someone who lives in the same home as you may be a killer or not and lets not forget he is telling you to stay away from a creepy room. Now that is hard to ignore and take in. “have you guys worked things out yet?” YoSeob whispered again next to me. “work things out?” I said in confusion as I snapped out of my thoughts. “about you and Key” he replied and turned to look at Key. “no…I think he really hates me” I replied back and took a look at Key, who was sitting behind YoSeob, sleeping in his arms on the desk. Which again causing me to let out another sigh.

We were sitting on the cafeteria table and listening to Taemin talk about which performance we can go to this weekend but that quickly got stopped when Key yelled at Taemin to be quiet. It is not his fault that someone hates performances. “the last option sounds good” I said and smiled at the sad looking Taemin who was still holding his magazine about the coming up performances. “really?! We can all go?!” he broke out of his sad state and his face brightened. “off course we can” YoSeob confirmed. “DongWoon, Gi Kwang, you two want to join?” Taemin asked since these two were quiet and to me they seemed not interested at all. “count me out” DongWoon replied and went back to reading his book. I don’t know what is him with books…he reads them EVERYTIME I see him. “I got plans” Gi Kwang replied and instead of looking at Taemin, he was staring at me. This reminds me, he broke my drink bottle from last time I talked to him. I mean what has my drink bottle ever done to deserve that? Nothing. Plus what’s with saying that my stepbrother has killed someone? If Minho DID kill someone, why isn’t he locked up? And who did he kill? My mind is seriously going to explode with all these questions…I need answers. “Dongwoon, Gi Kwang I want you two to join us…it won’t be the same without yous” Taemin begged. “I said, I am not going” Gi Kwang replied in frustration and stood up and walked away. “you guys always agree when Key asks yous…” Taemin mumbled and looked at Key. “we will have a lot of fun without them, don’t worry Taemin!” YoSeob said and tried to make Taemin feel better. I saw Gi Kwang walk out of the cafeteria and maybe this will be a good chance to talk to him. Even though he seems angry who knows what he might break next the stuff of mine. “be right back, I need to go..do something” I said while quickly stood up and walked to catch up to Gi Kwang. “Hara? Where are you going?” I heard YoSeob called but I didn’t bother to look back and explain.

“Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter