Intentions of the angry Mina

Just one wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where is Minho? Why isn’t he answering my calls?” the annoyed Mina barged into the mansion with her annoyed expression. Now that she mentioned it, I haven’t seen Minho today. “Well? Where is he?” snapping out of my thought as she spoke louder while looking at me with her pair of piercing eyes.

“I think he’s in his room” I replied feeling startled and remembered the scene of her taking Minho‘s money. I heard her curse something as she headed up the stairs to Minho’s room.

I leaned and waited in the hallways standing not far from Minho’s door. *What is she doing in there…is she going to yell at Minho too? But there is no sound* I thought, still focused on the door. *What if she takes Minho’s money again? What do you mean again? If she has done it before, she will do it again* my thoughts told me.

Five minutes later she came out of Minho’s room not knowing I was standing not far away from her. “Are you going out with Minho oppa?” I asked. She gasped in fright and quickly turned around to find me standing not far away. Mina quickly recovered and answered

“Either you are blind or just plain stupid, off course we are.” I ignored her harsh words and spoke “then how could you do this to him…taking his well earned money without him knowing” her eyes opened wider as if it shows she was caught.

“Where on earth did you get that idea, why would I need HIS money” she blurted. “That is because I saw you” I quickly replied which made her more furious. “look little girl, it isn’t your business, so stay the hell out of it” she hissed trying not to shout to avoid waking up the sleeping Minho.

“It is my business since he is going to be my family” I fought back. She stared at me and it seemed like her eyes were sending death threats to my eyes. Her furious face changed in an instant and now she was smirking. “Acting like the good little sister now, are you?” she spoke while smirking. I ignored her smirking and her confusing comment.

“I don’t want to bring unhappiness to anyone so please stop your foolish acts before Minho oppa finds out the hard way” I spoke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter