Evil YoSeob

Just one wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I slowed down and stopped to catch my breath. School was not far from where I was standing. I was about to start walking again when I got my energy back but someone with a strong grip got a hold of my arm.

*Crap, I’m caught.*

“S-stop, I am tickle-lish” I pleaded and laughed non-stop while trying to escape from Key’s hands tickling my body. Key didn’t listen as he continued. “This is what you get when you don’t listen.” he spoke while trying to hold in his laughter. “Key, p-pleasee s-sto- Waa!” I begged again but this time I escaped from his grip and it wasn’t long until I found myself tripping backwards. *Omo I’m going to fall* I thought as I shut my eyes and tried to grab anything which my hands made contact with.

“Oof!” I groaned when my body landed on the fresh green grass. *Oww, why is it so heavy* opening my eyes I saw Keys eyes staring into mine. My heart nearly skipped a beat as my eyes widened in shock to see Key on top of me. Neither of us moved, well I couldn’t since he was practically lying on me. “K-Key…you are heavy” I tried to remain calm since my cheeks started to feel hot. It seems like he hadn’t heard me because instead of him getting off of me, his head leaned down closer.

The first thought which came to my head was. He’s going to kiss me. I swallowed hard as I directed my gaze to his lips. *He’s going to kiss me* I panicked and closed my eyes shut.

*Hara* a familiar voice which echoed through my head.

Here I was, ready to be kissed at any moment and my memories of yesterday’s incident popped up in my head. *Why is Minho popping up in my mind?!*

“You are seriously going to do this here, in the open road?” a voice spoke which sounded a bit familiar. I opened my eyes and saw Key got off of me at the sudden interruption.

“We weren’t doing anything” Key turned to see his friend who was standing looking at us both in disbelieve. I stood up and dusted my uniform and felt the awkward atmosphere.

“…right” Dongwoon rolled his eyes and he walked off.

“Were you disappointed?” I heard Key spoke as he smirked at me. *Muh? Did he mean about the…k-kiss?* I thought as I found myself blush while my heart thumped like crazy. *To be honest, I was. I even closed my eyes while waiting.*

I ignored Key’s comments and questions since I don’t know how to answer them. On our way to class YoSeob joined us with a wide smile on his face. “Hey guys, I got great news! But before I could tell you about it, try guessing” he exclaimed in excitement.

Key and I looked at him in confusion. “Let me see…um…you are moving to the states” Key guessed. You could tell in his tone of voice and see his facial expression that he seriously didn’t care.

“What? No!” YoSeob quickly denied and gave Key his confused look before turning his gaze to me.

“Err…you…are not going to get an arranged marriage?” I thought about when I heard about YoSeob’s arranged marriage back whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter