Kiss

Just one wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I arrived at school feeling like hell. I didn’t see Minho this morning and I felt sick in the stomach. What if he does something stupid like going on a hunger strike. *Aish…stupid Minho just get over the damn already. Its not like she loved you…* I thought and felt a bit frustrated.

*But then again who am I to speak. He loved her and I don’t even know how it feels to be on a break up* I frowned at the thought that what if it had happened to me. *What if Key b-breaks up with me* my heart dropped like an anvil at the thought.

“Stupid, don’t think that way” I shook my head to get rid of my crazy thoughts.

“Think about what way?” I heard a familiar voice behind me speak.

“Ohmygosh don’t scare me like that YoSeob” I jumped in fright and turned to face the happy cheerful YoSeob.

“Mianhae Hara, you seem troubled. It’s not about the trip right? You are still going right? Your parents didn’t say no, right?” I watched YoSeob panic as his mind started to wonder.

“Now that you’ve mentioned it. I forgot to ask them about it” I was so busy being worried about Minho that I totally had forgotten to ask my mother and Dae Jung about the trip.

“Don’t worry, you still have plenty of time. I just hope your parents allow you” YoSeob added and took his seat.

“So have you packed yet?” I joked once I took my seat. *He’s crazy if he packs this early.*

“Yes, I am packed and all set” I quickly turned to face him in total shock.

“Isn’t that a bit…early?” I couldn’t believe him but somehow I did.

The next second YoSeob broke into laughter, “oh Hara you are so gullible. No wonder you and Key are made for each other.”

Speaking of Key, where is he? School’s about to begin soon and he’s still not here.

Class began and Mr Seung took the attendance. “Where is Key?” I whispered to YoSeob. Before he could reply, the classroom door flung open.

Key walked in or should I say ‘the tired and messy Key’ walked in. He was yawning as he slowly made his way to his desk. His uniform was poorly made, some buttons were not even done and his tie was just a mess.

“Kim Kibum, why are you late and what is with your uniform? Fix your uniform, didn’t you read the uniform policy?” the teacher lectured. “Kibum are you listening? Ki-, oh I give up. Everyone open your textbooks” Mr Seung let out a sigh and began his lesson.

YoSeob and I watched Key sleep soundly on his desk. “What happened to him?” YoSeob asked in confusion.

*That’s what I want to know* I shrugged.

Class ended for break time and Key was still asleep. “Key…wake up or we are leaving without you” YoSeob called but Key didn’t even move one bit. YoSeob and I looked at each other in confusion.

“Key, wake up. Lets go eat” I lowered myself to his desk and stared at his sleeping face. I couldn’t help but gaze at his face features. *I didn’t know his eye lashes were this long.*

“I should keep er..Taemin company since he gets irritated if he’s alone” YoSeob spoke and quickly left without my reply. “O..okay” I responded in the quiet classroom.

“Key wake up” I don’t know why I did this but I poked his cheeks. “Your not supposed to poke people in their sleep” Key’s eyes opened and I nearly jumped at the sight and at his comment.

“At least it woke you up” I stood up and tried to calm down my racing heart.

“Lets go eat.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter