Damage

Just one wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My mother's eyes shifted from mine to Minho's. Her eyes turned cold and I watched as she tried to process about what she'd just heard.

"N-No. Oppa didn't push me- It was M" I say quickly before it sank in too deep.

"I pushed her. I pushed her because I was angry and she fell." I hear Minho say outloud cutting me off again. He had his eyes locked with my mothers and he showed no sign of stopping, he was going to make sure she believed everything he said.

I had to make him stop.

"Oppa! Please STOP" I begged for him to stop. I prayed that he would take back those words. Because it was going to destroy him and this family.

"W-What did you say?" My mother tensed at the revelation and I could tell she was now holding back her fury.

"Omma-" I tried to release this tension that was building but she stopped me by looking into my eyes and I could tell she did not want to hear a single word from me.

"Get out of this room. Right this instant" My mother commanded and Minho directed his eyes back to me for few seconds. He still had that look on his face which showed he was still pleading for me to not say anything. He looked so helpless and hurt filled his eyes.

"Please noona." That was all Minho says before walking out of the room. Leaving me feeling so confused and unsure if I should carry on with explaining about what truly happened.

"I knew this was a bad idea. Oh my god why didn't I see this coming? I knew we should've moved him back to the psychiatric ward but we didn't...and now this happened." I watched as my shakened up mother pace around the room mumbling out stuff that made my heart drop. She was truly believing that Minho had pushed me. The damage had been done, and now how was I going to fix this?

I wanted to get up and to grab onto her, to stop her crazy thinking and to tell her the truth, but somehow I couldn't do either of those. "Omma, he didn't do it. He didn't push me" I called out, stopping her in her tracks and to stop her from beginning to think about the awful side to Minho.

"Hara, don't lie to me. I know you are covering for Minho's actions because you care about him." She stated angrily.

"No I am not. I am telling you the truth, please you got to believe me" I tried again, hoping she would just believe me and not ask anymore questions. Because if she had, I didn't know how I was g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter