Your scars and pain

Just one wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Are you sure its ok to not see a doctor?” I asked in worry when we walked through the door to the mansion. “I’m going to clean up” he said and walked up the stairs. I went to the dining room and prepared lunch since he is going to clean up.

“Oppa” I called, holding a plate containing his sandwich I made him. “I made you lunch, are you hungry?” I spoke out loud facing his bedroom door. Still no reply I walked back down stairs and thought. “what if the injuries were too much for him to handle..what if he collapsed?.” he did looked tired. Walking back upstairs quickly and knocked on his door again. “oppa! Are you ok?” I called in worry. With no reply I twisted the door knob and to my surprise it wasn’t locked. “hello?” I spoke in the darkroom. Walking in to see if Minho was ok but there was no sign of him in his room. With the lights on the room he wasn’t anywhere to be seen. “where is he?” I spoke in confusion. I heard the sound of the shower in the bathroom. He probably is still showering. I felt relieved knowing he didn’t collapsed or fainted. His room was pretty plain, there wasn’t much stuff but his desk with his chair, his wardrobe and this king sized bed. I walked around his room and saw his desk with books on it and thought about what Gi Kwang had told me. “Find evidence” these were his words. He was seriously insane, asking me to spy on my stepbrother and worse he even hurt him. Should I wait for him? His wounds will need to be cleaned and treated or it might get infected. “but where is the first aid kit?” I spoke outloud and looked around. I saw his bathroom door being opened and I saw him walking out. At one point I was about to turn and ask him if he was alright, but I ended up screaming. “ahh!” I screamed and turned away from the sight of his body. Ok not his whole body but he wasn’t wearing a shirt. Trust me this is probably the first time I have ever seen any boy with his shirt off maybe that was maybe why I acted the way I acted. “Hara? What are you doing here” he asked and I can hear him walking towards me. “I-I came to see if you were alright” I replied still not facing him. “I am sore” he responded in his low soft voice. Is his injuries getting worse? He needs to treat them fast or it might get worse. “did you treat your wounds?” I said quickly and turned around to face him. From the looks of it he didn’t, since his wounds on his lips and head was not even bandaged. “where is the first aid kit?” I asked looking at him. He turned and walked to his bathroom. There was something wrong…his back shouldn’t have been hurt but why was this scar running from his back not far from his right shoulders. The scar wasn’t long but from where I was standing the sight of it was very clear. He came back from the bathroom holding the box which was the first aid kit. “what is wrong?” he spoke and looked at me. “did..she do that to you?” I felt hurt, fear, sadness as I asked him. “what are you talking about?” he replied and walked towards me still holding the aid in his hands. “your back” I said and looked at him. He didn’t reply instead he looked at the wall. “oh my god, she was really sick” I spoke in disgust feeling my eyes getting teary. “come on..I’ll help you with that” I spoke quickly trying to change the subject. Its like I was feeling Minho’s pain but his pain is much deeper, who knows what else Yu Ree has done. I grabbed his arm and sat on the side of his bed. “are you feeling pain in your head?” I asked since I saw blood dripping from his head before. “I can do this, have you eaten?” he spoke and looked at me. “I have, tell me where the cut is” I asked and leaned closer to see if there was any cuts in his head. “I can do this, you can go” he responded and stood up heading for the wardrobe. “I’m sorry…this is all my fault don’t be angry” I spoke not looking at him. “it’s not your fault” he spoke walking back to me now with a shirt on. “if I have listened and stopped asking questions about Yu Ree then this wouldn’t have happened” I said. “what is done is done” he replied and sat next to me. “you’re hurt because of me and Gi Kwang…he was probably trying his best to get over Yu Ree.” I spoke and felt angry at myself, I didn’t even think about the people who is trying to move on and I just thought about myself and keep asking questions.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter