Trip to Jeju

Just one wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well we are finally back to Hara's P.O.V and omgshfskdfefs I updated haha. But on a serious note, I do apologize if you expect me to update faster even though it's impossible T-T. Hope you enjoy this chapter and I'll see you in my next update (which is nevarrr arrg!). Take care of yourselves and make sure you do your homework. YES I AM WATCHING YOU (delu).
On a side note, I am currently intrigued by EXO and B.A.P goddammit their albums are like perfection! (anyone here with me? No? Okay.). I feel like writing a fanfic about them probably a darker remake of this..ehh..NO. But maybe similar theme.

 

 

Hara's P.O.V

 

My eyes twitched, I felt the stinging feeling starting to get worse but I forced myself to keep my eyes opened. The longer I kept them opened without a single blink the harder I gripped onto the edge of the table where I sat at. "C-cheater!" I called out while leaning backwards avoiding the closeness of Key's face. "Ha, piece of cake." I heard him speak in his usual not caring one bit tone.

"Hara's right, you cheated. You went against the rules." Yoseob who sat next to me agreed. 

Here we were playing a game which Yoseob suggested since we had nothing to do during our lunch break on the field trip at Jeju Island. Seeing as we had lot of spare time left, we might as well enjoy some games Yoseob begged us to participate in. One of them was a staring contest. The winner has the ability to order a losing member around for 3 days. Seeing the results now, I really regret on playing this game especially with someone who doesn't follow the rules.

"What rules? You clearly didn't tell me there were rules to this lame game. You all lost, so deal with it." Key leaned back onto his chair feeling satisfied with his win. He was half right when I think about it now. Yoseob didn't go over any rules at the start of this game, but, he still cheated!

I watched as Yoseob rolled his eyes before throwing both his hands up in the air. "Okay, I give up. I am going to see where Taemin is at" he stood up before walking off.

My eyes landed on Key's since he sat in the opposite direction towards me. Great now I am stuck with him, all by myself, with my heart beating like it's going to burst any second. If possible, I think I'm falling deeper for him than ever before thanks to this one week trip. Today was only the second day and to tell you the truth, we never had any alone time together like this. Reason being Yoseob sticking to me like glue, he even sat next to me during bus rides and let me tell you I really didn't mind, seeing how happy and excited he was really made me just about as happy as him. He really does have this aura with him that make people happy. On the other hand, Taemin seemed to be a bit strange to me. He wasn't talkative and he seemed a bit distant from us. For example right now, he went off to somewhere before the game even started. Yoseob and Key were both oblivious towards his excuse.

"Finally, you have no idea how long I've waited for this moment." Key dragged himself up before he plopped down next to me. He stared down at me and I saw his lips curve upwards. I automatically shifted the opposite direction but wasn't fast enough as his arms wrapped around my waist preventing me from leaving. I couldn't look him in the eyes as I stared at the table in front of me, I could feel his head leaning down, coming closer me "Do you know what I'm about to do next?" I hated how he teased me, of course I knew what he was about to do next.

"You know you could meet me halfway" His warm breath hit the side of my cheek as I took a gulp before slowly turning. It wasn't long until our lips locked, I smiled into the kiss, his kisses were always gentle and affectionate. I felt myself wrap my left arm around his neck bringing the kiss to deepen even more. My mind was drifting off as more seconds went by but this was probably before when I suddenly felt his hand crept under my t-shirt. "Key, people are around" I immediately took a hold of his wrist stopping him. I heard a groan left his lips before he pulled his hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter