Revenge

Just one wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minho dropped me off at the school gates and he was about to drop me to class too if I haven’t stopped him. I mean Gi Kwang was angry and all but I am sure he has calmed down and thought about what he did yesterday. Heading to class was not as hard as I thought it would be. No sign of Gi Kwang popping out of nowhere and shouting my name. Reaching the empty classroom I sat down in my seat and looked at the time, great I am extra early. I could go to the library maybe Dongwoon might be there but I don’t want to risk my chance of seeing Gi Kwang. Instead I yawned and maybe do what Key do best in class. Sleep. All I heard was the clock ticking, birds chirping and I was about to drift off to sleep in my arms in my table. *BAM!* the sudden sound of someone slamming something against a desk. I quickly sat up and looked to see who it was. “why do you have to be so loud…” I spoke feeling a bit frightened by the sudden sound. “sorry, did I wake you?” Key replied in his “do I give a damn?” voice. “aish when you are apologizing at least mean it, can’t believe I have a crush on him” I thought and turned to face the front. “what happened to you yesterday after school?” he suddenly spoke in the quiet classroom. Omo does he know about the fight? “what?” I replied. “you were running like a total maniac out the classroom” he said. “I just wanted to get home fast” I replied not turning around to face him. “you seriously are crazy” he spoke in disbelieve. No Key, the crazy one is your so call “friend” Gi Kwang who nearly killed my brother for something he didn’t do. Lets not forget he even tried to blackmail me, now lets see who is the crazy one.

The whole day I felt kind of relieved since I knew that Gi Kwang wont be able to talk or hurt me if I am by YoSeob’s side. Of course he just kept staring at me. “yah what happened to your hand?” Key spoke when he saw Gi Kwang’s right hand bruised. “nothing, I just got revenge on someone that’s all” he replied and smirked at me. What the hell…he isn’t even sorry for what he did! Oh my god he is seriously crazy. “someone we know?” Taemin asked sitting next to me. “no, but he was seriously sick” Gi Kwang spoke outloud. He thinks this is supposed to be funny? Does he think what he did to Minho was acceptable?! Was he proud of what he did? I thought in anger. “sick? You beat up a sick person?” YoSeob asked in shock. “he wasn’t sick, but he was sick minded” Gi Kwang replied and looked at me. I was getting fed up with his crap talk. “do you always use violence instead of talking? I feel sorry for you, for not able to control your actions” I spoke out loud holding in my anger. I saw his smirk fade away fast. “he deserved it” he replied and stared at me. “Hara’s right, what if the police caught you?” YoSeob said. “but I didn’t get caught, plus that creep wasn’t even sorry for what he did” Gi Kwang spoke louder in anger. What is with him?! He is seriously making me want to punch him in the face! Stop talking crap about Minho already! “wow..he must’ve been a really insane crazy person” Taemin spoke and looked at Gi Kwang. At that moment I was about to walk over to Gi Kwang and kill him but instead I walked out of the cafeteria needing to calm down from rage.

“You ok?” YoSeob asked when he entered the classroom to find me sitting in my seat. Lunch wasn’t over but I was so sick of hearing Gi Kwang talk about how bad Minho was. “I’m fine” I replied still feeling angry. “you don’t sound fine” he said and sat next to me. “I know it’s hard for you” he spoke and I looked at him in confusion. “you know..liking him but you find out he isn’t what you really expected of him to be” he spoke slowly. What is he on about? Expect him to be what? Who is HIM? “what?” I asked looking more confused. “don’t worry, he will change just give him time” he blabbed on leaving me still confused.

School finished and I was heading out of the classroom feeling better that I can finally go home and not see or hear Gi Kwang’s voice. But I guess I was wrong since I walked out of the class and saw Gi Kwang standing few meters away. “I need to talk to you” he spoke and I ignored him. “are you deaf?! I said I need to talk to you!” he yelled and the next thing I knew he grabbed my left arm. “there’s nothing to talk about, you got what you wanted didn’t you?” I spoke in anger. “he didn’t admit it” Gi Kwang whispered as there were now students walking past us. The only thing that the students around didn’t notice us was probably the way we stood. Gi Kwang and I were standing so close to each other that seemed like we were a couple!! “you are crazy you know that? You can’t even control your own anger!” I hissed and pulled my arm from his hands. “come with me and I’ll show you what he did to her” he spoke in his calm voice, not angry or annoyed. “Gi Kwang what are you doing here?” I heard someone spoke while walking towards us. “I just needed to talk to Hara.” he replied and looked at Key who was approaching us. Gi Kwang has evidence of what Minho did to Yu Ree? But I thought he didn’t hurt her. Key looked at me and Gi Kwang then said “about?” I looked at Gi Kwang, he seemed annoyed that Key wanted to know. “you wouldn’t want to know” he spoke and grabbed my hand and pulled me walking away. “I didn’t agree to go with you!” I spoke in anger. “you want to know don’t you?” he spoke and walked faster still gripping on my hands. I turned back to see if Key was still there but I guess he left.

He brought me to the school roof again. “what did he do?” I asked feeling a bit scared of knowing what Minho had done to Yu Ree. “he hurt her…” Gi Kwang spoke slowly looking at the sky. “you know he strangled her…” he spoke again. “he didn’t” I said. “what ever she told you isn’t true” I said and looked at him. He stopped looking at the sk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter